It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I would think that something so sensitive would have been ketp under wraps.. The leak came about very fast. And she trusted this guy with the info as if it were just "old crow" gossip.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm just hoping she isn't being chased by tall dark-suited
men with sunglasses on. I know by some of the reports on
this site, that they can come and get you, when you least
expect it.

I can visualise her running across prairie land with black
helicopters swooping and these stone-faced Government
men hot on her heels.

'RUN, DR. JUDY... RUN!'

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
I would think that something so sensitive would have been ketp under wraps.. The leak came about very fast. And she trusted this guy with the info as if it were just "old crow" gossip.

As I said, there's no doctrine how behave when receiving "intelligent" signal. At least not in Finland. Personally I know three astronomers, none of them cannot be quiet if something like this ever happen. They are immediately calling to everyone like telltales :-D

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
one more reason to hate facebook

it was already a long list

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Or maybe someone stole her iPhone and decided to play a joke on her that got out of hand? Facebook may have taken her account down as it was getting bombarded?

Why assume the worst? Not everyone is a con artist and as far as marketing scams go it's not the greatest.

Will anyone here be buying Mr Herschel's books on the back of this? Not me.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
From Wayne on FB:

Wayne Herschel- @Barbara Barret - to recap... it was a bursting with excitement Judy that added it on her facebook in a code like nature with advanced data. I saw it and a few other invisible people like a Julian name mentioned on the thread for some reason also worked with the data.

She then started chatting with a very excited tone as well as describing all ... See Moreare confused at the advanced nature of the data they had. She was nervous but said ... this is important and must not be covered up... she bravely kept the dialoge going until she said she needs to delete her facebook and internet and will contact me later... poof!

No need to call people like me by phone at any expense, no need to do anything official until the data is deciphered. Thats what it was and she must be in terrible anguish and worry. At the worst possible scenario she has fallen victim to her own piers twisted prank, that might even cost her her career. Other than that lets wait and see.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

I will.
It may make excellent reading and it may even relate
what happened when Dr. Judy escaped from the clutches
of the dark side of the Government.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I have just asked via my contacts at Observatory do they know this person:
tinyurl.com/3xrmk62

or this:
tinyurl.com/3xrmk62

She's got superpowers.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by northwoods]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It's sounds to me that she may have gone deep and is
aware of the horrors that she may befall with these
Government types.

Stay off the main roads, Dr. Judy and watch for dark-
coloured cars.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by northwoods
webcache.googleusercontent.com...:Lta_FMxALFoJ:twitter.com/Vampirebrat+judy+f%C3%A4ltskog&cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk

or this:
webcache.googleusercontent.com...:CVWoCn7TBiAJ:www.google.com/profiles/110396545397314550752+judy+f%C3%A4ltskog&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk< br />
She's got superpowers.

sorry mate isnt working for me sadly

404 error.
sorry mate isnt working for me sadly

Working now

regards

[edit on 02/05/10 by FeatheredSerpent]

[edit on 02/05/10 by FeatheredSerpent]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Ok, these one works:

tinyurl.com/2vp8vc3

or this:
tinyurl.com/3xrmk62

She's got superpowers.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Why would beings on other planets use the same names we use for constellations and planets.....or speak english for that matter? Or am I looking at this wrong?

Matter of fact, they wouldn't have the same constellations we do because from their point of view the stars would be in different formations than what we see.

A name like "Taurus" mean "Bull" if I'm not mistaken. Do they have bulls where they're from?

Could someone answer these questions please?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Ah well, I guess mission accomplished then. Those fiendish UFO types and their marketing prowess! Will their villainy never end?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I'm confused now

It's been proven over and over in this thread that the small amount of information given is nonsense.

Come on people, I want it to be true just as much as you but I’m not about to ignore common sense or suspend reality to believe in it.

I bet you can guess I’m not the religious type either

Korg.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
reply to post by Mr Mask

Or maybe someone stole her iPhone and decided to play a joke on her that got out of hand? Facebook may have taken her account down as it was getting bombarded?

Ok...I will join you in inventing reasons behind Judy's involvement that do not implicate her in fraud.

Maybe aliens possessed her mind and body and forced her to post on Facebook?

Or

Maybe the CIA made her do it?

Or

Maybe 4chan is behind it all?

Why assume the worst?

If I a to begin beleiving that any of this is true, I would have to first begin by taking the word of Mr Wayne on his friendship with Judy for all these months.

I assume the worse because it seems that Wayne has been working with her on some level for some time.

Oh yes, of course there is a chance that Wayne is making this all up (including inventing Judy himself)...and I am gravitating towards something of that nature.

Notice now she is a missing person?

Yeah...no news coverage on that, but Wayne here has the low down and surly is aware of the police investigation that lead to her officially being called a "missing person".

What next?

Alien ships, hand-in-hand with the A-team, save her from area 1 and take her to planet X where she can continue her sensitive work on alien signals?

Lets keep our fingers crossed here!

Not everyone is a con artist-

Nope...not everyone.

Just 100% of all people making money off of book sales, lectures and DvDs on these subjects.

Will anyone here be buying Mr Herschel's books on the back of this? Not me.

I am sure he sold at least 4 copies here...and that is shooting low out of hope that ATS is not completely infested by gullible types.

Heck, the OP already purchased his work...

Weird how she is here now promoting this nonsense, all the while working out a possible deal on selling Wayne's UFO books...

Pretty weird...eh?

O well...I guess its all unrelated.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by II HAL II

There is more then a handful posting here who are already taken by this hoax or drifting dangerously close to it.

The OP is planning on becoming a salesman for the writer who is promoting this hoax.

If those two reasons are not enough to begin questioning the reasoning behind this story, then let us also add-

This is all based on recent posts on Facebook.

I disagree there is more than a handful... I guess that's opinion but I have read every post here and that's not what it seems to me, I don't see 25 pages of people saying "cool a message from aliens".

And I also know this is based on a FB post (which I pointed out on page 3 myself), this is another fact people can digest. My point is people are not buying into this as you make out... they are looking into it with the few facts we do have i.e weak sources and alternative motives in mind.

This just boils down to
1. Your happy to dismiss this as a hoax based on a book and a FB source.
2. Other people wanted to dig a bit deeper.

Nothing wrong with both ways as some people enjoy digging, doesn't make them dumb or in turn doesn't mean they buy into it.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Ah well, I guess mission accomplished then. Those fiendish UFO types and their marketing prowess! Will their villainy never end?

No... they never stop tricking or eluding us and due to my naive
standing, they will dupe me once more.
But I will have my revenge... oh yes, indeed.

Once we've connected to this 'across-the-void' telephone line,
I will be on their backs about my decreasing bank balance and
theses tomes that promise so much, but leave the reader wanting
more.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

For starters, do you really think "disclosure" will be coming from a nameless shadow from Facebook?

Even though I think this is a hoax, I think it would be very ignorent of us to dismiss something just because it may have come from a medium that 50 MILLION people use.

I suspect even REAL scientists may use facebook, they are, afterall, people too.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Oh, so you have spent hours researcing this story. Hmmmm, somehow i don't believe you. And this is gonna do nothing to the bloke "writing the books" You really think that he is gonna look at this as a way to sell books, by posting a hoax on his facebok page? Hmmmm, very strange way to try and make money : /

I think that chances are this is a hoax, and i wont believe any other way until i see evidence to back up this story. But you dont know the man who owns that facebook page, but you instantly start saying rubbish about his, with no proof, which is as bad as believing ufos are ET, without proof. So, yes, you are in the same boat as the so called "ufo nuts" im afraid

And yes, i come across people like you all the time on forums. Trying to be scientific when really, you could not care less about evidence, like i said before, you do this for fun.

Oh look, i have just made a statement about you, just like you did to the OP and the the bloke on facebook :/

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

*shrug*. The only thing that gives "Judy" any credibility for me is this:

setiathome.berkeley.edu...

does being on the NASA "AMES" team add some credibility here?

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Wookiep]

I'm on the NASA Ames team as well! Tom O'Bedlam, latest member.

So I'd say 'no', it shouldn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join