It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Apart from the hilarity i was puzzled by those videos on you tube by the Brigadier General

who 'shot down a UFO.

1982 ??
No widely recorded UFO event? and then the Brigadier General 'whistle

blower' making that 'face less' video 10 years later in 1992. S/he must have a library of

video's waiting to be brought out. I particularly liked the comment that was posted on that

site

'Instead of being self assured and speaking to the point - he spoke like a wimpering pansy

(seems fitting...James would have been 25 years at the time

Every 2/5 years the keen to believe 'eager beavers' join the internet search, while those who

have already been 'taken in' and become 'jaded' go on to living in the 'REAL' world. So now

there is the NEW intake to be fleeced by the hoaxers, and out come the 'star maps' (there

must be thousands of them by now
) and the videos churning out the same old

formula ---- And hey presto!...£££'s and $$$'s in the 'piggy bank'

SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO SHAME

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

That link you provided www.anomalies.net...very interesting and is a particularly good

account and debunking of the fake Lesotho crash.

The summary was of particular interest and needs to be 'highlighted' and no.1 on all

google search sites!

The "Lesotho documents" are not difficult to fake with a common computer software

programme, a scanner and a cheap colour printer. All phone numbers 'in the documents'

are switchboard numbers and can be found in every South African phone book. The

included map of the crash site was even xeroxed from the common road map atlas you

can buy at every gas station in South Africa.

Its rather probable that the source of the Lesotho 'documents' is 'Kalahari-Crash bandwagon

jumper and hoaxer James/Judith Helena Van Greunen [See CNI News June 16th 1997]

(I'd like to add Judy Faltskog as she currently is to those other two names
)

I have no reason at all to suspect anything other than a hoax behind the alleged Lesotho

crash documents.....For me the case is closed.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

edit on 25-9-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Remember the name Oliver Gerschitz ? He was the German paranormal and UFO author and allegedly was also a neo-nazi that Dr. Judy was touring with in Germany recently. Its strange but a video of him keeps popping up when I do a Kalahari or Lesotho search. Several problems with the video though. First, its over two hours in length according to the video info and 2nd its all in German and I don't speak the language. anyway here's the link.

www.youtube.com...

Curious if he mentions the good doctor?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
An on line friend whom is fluent in German listened to a whole hour of the video and was bored to tears it seems and couldn't take listening for another hour plus of drivel. Their break down so far is that he spoke of his friends and he didn't mention Herr Dr. Judy by name in that first hour when he spoke of his friends.

I thanked the person for listening and translating that much of the video and feel kind of bad that it was posted and some one actually sat and listened to it without hearing much to report.

Sorry my friend that you wasted an hour of your life but thanks for taking one for the team.
edit on 28-9-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

...Sorry my friend that you wasted an hour of your life but thanks for taking one for the team.

You can relate to your friend that he is now an honorary-member of The Darkness Gang.
The special robes are in the mail.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
We killed Judy Falkstog.

Yep. We are responsible for the death of Judy Falkstog and she even had a memorial to herself a few months ago. (attended by her son which she never had.) Since her demise and memorial service (it was an event to remember, lol) the good doctor has vanished much like her counterpart Wayne Herschel when he came to ATS to defend his claims, got slammed, and left to take a shower over a year ago. All he wanted to do was debate his "leg of Taurus" claim and backed off supporting Judy much like he did with Blossom when her prophesy/claim fell through that he supported wholeheartedly at first. Now they are both liars according to Herschel and he is clean and never believed either one of these lies perpetrated by the females hoaxers and con artist, per Herschel on CNN IrRport.

Blossom claimed a huge UFO sighting and landing a few years ago and Wayne jumped on the bandwagon promoting his book of stolen ideas. When it didn't happen he claim she was a fraud. Dr. Judy claimed to be a NASA astronomer and detected signals from Wayne's so called star of RA but a simple NASA freedom of information request proved that Judy is neither a doctor(per Berkly, as she claimed) nor works for NASA(as she claimed).

His "leg of the bull" is suppose to prove that RA the ancient Egyptian god came from the Pleiades and constantly landed on the back of the limestone Sphinx to the approval of the Egyptians. Never-mind that sun worship of ancient Egypt gives praise to a sun that rises in the East and sets in the West and warms the Earth, He shows Hieroglyphics that show RA as an alien from the Pleiades and His UFO images from ancient Egypt shows a royal "fan" which the British Museum has verified as a fan.He shows other hieroglyphics from that time frame that shows royal fans in use in the Pharaohs court by other lesser Egyptians. RA must be a midget if his saucers are used in court to fan the Pharaoh.

He claims to see a star map to his "leg of the Bull" and God RA in every culture on Earth and gives some ridiculous claims that the whole world was worshiping RA as the true God. Wayne Herschel reads some books and plays on the computer without ever having done real field work but has solved our past and rewrites our history in order to sell his self published books.

Judy has truly vanished from the internet as Judy Falkstog but she appears as a sock puppet (under another name) on many sites bashing ATS and even went so far as to call members ( yes, you) pedophiles and counter intlpro's.

Even that assault has abated after the death of Dr. Judy and now she can never reincarnate as Judy and must find a new moniker. She can't stop being online though, She started out as James Van Gruenen and hoaxed the Kalahari crash and the Lesotho incident. He married a lady from the UK when very young that just happened to meet him in South Africa in his younger days. He moved to England and got into trouble, abandoned his family and went to Germany for a sex change and returned to England as auntie. Later she returned to Germany and continues to this day to try and bring back 1989 and the Kalahari crash as you can tell from the recent interest on youtube about this subject matter.

We killed Judy with documentation that denied all of her claims of education and work histories.

Wayne Herschel is not considered dead. He is just an idiot duping the gullible as proven on CNNIReport and other sites.

He even once threatened to google bomb a site that was against him with his followers and ended up google bombing his own name. What an absolute idiot.

Don't cry for Judy, she will rise like a phoenix from the ashes of her lies and return with a message for the world as ugly Betty or some other popular name as is her M.O. from the past.

Wayne's leg of the bull makes sense, he pulls your leg while shooting the bull.

Oh BTW, Wayne is in Germany as of now (Oct 2012). We know that Bridgett (his live in) is German but Dr. Judy is there as well. Could they be conspiring a new scenario about alien signals and RA the limestone monument lander complete with a new radio message?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Is he now in Germany because he can see different stars from there, because the Tree of Life has called him there, or because his landscaping business wasn't going so well? Or perhaps because his book is going to be selling there soon (only to be blocked by those pesky illuminati agents
)? I still don't have any sympathy for him, as tragic a character as he is.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Well he's back home now. and i realy think, in his mind he's 'Robert Langdon' the hero

of Dan Browns book the Da Vinci Code.

Predictable or what??? from Wayne's fb 4 hours ago

LATEST NEWS...

Big star map discovery

following a string of clues

and it led to something

breathtaking in Germany...

Story launches this week...

...part of the plan...also had to film discretely in places where it was forbidden...got caught

twice...gulp...

Well, i for one can't wait
What's the betting theres a 'leg of the bull' some

where there??

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It always amazes me how easily some people can be fooled and taken in. After all most

'discoveries' by the very fact that they are 'discovered' far and wide and invaribly 'hidden' are

few and far between and yet...Wayne Herschel churns them out like a counterfeiter in a

garage or basement.

Wayne went to some sort of conference in Bergen on 22/23 September and to Germany on

the return journey home, so he would have been tied up till at least 24th Sept. He posted on

his fb on Oct 11th
"Nice to be back home" - so there we have 16 days and you can take

off at least another couple of days for travel and time differences so now that is top's 14 days

(two weeks) the average vacation? and he posts the following on his fb

" Here is ground zero of the Celts and why Germany is where i have just spent the last few

weeks there piecing the clues together..."

Big star map discovery (Oh God not another
)

following a string of clues

and it led to something

breathtaking in Germany....

First thing that strikes me
is where he has said "I have just spent the last 'few weeks'

in Germany" - to me barely 14 days is by no stretch of the imagination a 'few weeks' AND

in that short time he has also discovered yet another 'star map' AND things of breathtaking

importance?

Learned people spend years searching for things that Wayne just 'pulls out of a hat'

These internet 'disciples' 'followers' 'believers' 'sheeple' 'whatever' need to take a measure of

skepticism with their diet of accumulated misinformation that defies all logic!

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Yeah he said he was in Stuttgart, Germany and visited a museum that had a Celtic display. But alas he took some pictures and (gulp) was warned. This is one of his classic spy stories and I'm a researcher of self published books being warned by the elite not to unleash my hidden secrets.

He briefly showed a Celtic cross that had three suns on it with a whisper of things to come about Orion and the three star system allegedly connected to the pyramid and his RA god from his crappy book.

To me the cross from the Roslyn chapel that he showed was a depiction of the sun in the morning, noon, and the evening and not a new star map.

Did you know that Stuttgart is only 133 miles by rail from Tier?

Near Herr Doctor Judy's base of vampirism, witch coven, abduction center, and NASA astronomer whom talks with aliens. I bet he has a lot of new information from his pay at the door visit to a museum as a visitor and as an international spy. And who knows if he bought James and Borg an icecream while deciphering new signals from the Celtic cross at the sundae counter in Tier?
edit on 13-10-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409

Oh BTW, Wayne is in Germany as of now (Oct 2012). We know that Bridgett (his live in) is German but Dr. Judy is there as well. Could they be conspiring a new scenario about alien signals and RA the limestone monument lander complete with a new radio message?

Cooking up another scam? Perhaps... but how long do you think it will take to catch the new one out? we're averaging getting it done in around 6 seconds flat with this dynamic duo!

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Well, i for one can't wait
What's the betting theres a 'leg of the bull' some

where there??

Well, I'm betting there's some bull in there somewhere, at any rate!

Is German security so lax these days that one can just "film in forbidden places" with impunity, and still make it back home without running through a German jail first?

German Elites must be pretty slack. The elites around here will just make you disappear never to be seen again if you annoy them too much... like by taking pictures in forbidden places!

Ever hear of Jimmy Hoffa? Where do you reckon he is these days?

edit on 2012/10/15 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I'll wager Ms. Faltskog would love to be in the area that this Dr. Greer-character is
currently enjoying!
In my view, this guy is another 'Roll-Up, Roll-up!' connoisseur.

ATS Thread...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Wayne has recently added a new qualifaction to his long list of 'acquired' titles

Is there no end to this man's talents ??

Wayne Herschel

Author

Anthropoligist

Astronomer

Cartographer

Symbologist

Explorer of ancient paranormal events

Researcher

Landscaper

Web designer

And now as of July 2012 South African Paleo-forensic researcher ??

Maybe Judy is keeping her head down and 'boning' up on some "NEW QUALIFACTIONS"

for 2012 and a 'new hoax' ??

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Wayne is really 'maxing' out in his 'Messiah' mode on his fb...a few snippets and to make

it more bearable i have left out all his MANY links to his sites

1,000 RICHEST BILLIONIARES HAVE LITERALLY PURCHASED THE WORLD

they have purchased the banks...the land...corporations and the unthinkable...

governments protocols and law that will sustain their quest for trillionaire status and

MORE power. They are now in the last stage in their grand finale profiteering move...

to purchase...and own...YOU!

Help awaken all friends...

its nearly time for something that will go down in history as...

The Great Human Uprising...

A peaceful stand against the elite...globally

We all hope and pray...

The Great Human Uprising

will force the 1,000 criminal profiteers...to stand trial for crimes against humanity

All possible...if prophecy is true... ((Anyone else heard this prophecy??
))

And there will be 'one' empowered to lead a peaceful stand... ((Wayne??
))

A resource shared economy has a chance to begin.

THE WAY AHEAD TO REMOVE THE "RESIDENT EVIL"

Comprised of approx only 1,000 ruthless criminal profiteering tycoons

We have only to find the loopholes they can't control we are in numbers 99.9% against 0.1%

The masses will most likely be awakening

And inspired by a leader/messenger event ((Wayne-Oneism??
))

It will take 'the event' of a special leader/messenger to get all involved and for the call of

justice to be implemented

The call will probabally be seen as in the book of Revelation...

Most importantly...starting a resource of shared economy...

No individual trillioniares will be owners of all the land, corporations, mines, transport etc.

Imagine if prophecy is fulfilled and someone empowered by advanced beings is able to

make an arrival announcement to the world. Imagine...all in a single moment of time by

over-riding all satellite TV

TO MAKE A STAND...OR NOT TO MAKE A STAND...This is the question...

((Is he now plagiarising Shakespeare??
))

IMAGINE ............
.........2012???

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Hmmm.... I would have expected the-old ... And hold their manhoods cheap
quote from Mr. Herschel too!

But maybe it's just me seeing him as a little dramatical.

Now, to get the face of Kenneth Branagh outa my head!
edit on 22-10-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I think the recently elusive NASA Astrophysicist is on a new campaign or her lightworker friends are very busy. Remember the old blue screen video with scrolling white letters that announced that a certain Dr. Judy Falkstog whom worked for NASA had discovered an alien signal with the help of writer/hoaxer Wayne Herschel?

Its back now everywhere in full force when doing a new Google search and has been uploaded as recently as a couple of days ago.

Here is one of many examples with upload date:

NASA Astronomer Deciphers 'INTELLIGENCE' Signals From Nearby Stars. Somewhat the same thing: 'Voyager 2 Hijacked by Aliens??' www.dailytelegraph.com.au -Wayne Herschel- JUDY MYSTERY SOLVED ? - FACEBOOK UP... IS IT JUDY SAYING ALL IS OKAY? .. THE SIGNAL IS FALSE? Here is Judys page, I just got an email... It reads as follows: We did all tha prelim investigations are done and we can confidently say… [...] Saturday, 27 October 2012 01:01:15 en-zw.oscarseek.com...

I found these by using Wayne Herschel's spelling of Dr Judy's last name.

JUDY FÆLTSKOG

Page after page of new uploads by screen names such as : Lars mich, goodas­tro­video888, dr-judith-carrier, among a few screen names. I had a feeling with the close of 2012 nearing she would resurrect once again. That name also leads you to some other interesting sites dealing with Wayne's stars and related articles.

On the other front, Wayne Herschel blew another Prophecy and is batting a zero for life at telling future events on his FB page and back tracked with excuses again.

They never give up and they are never right.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I've been waiting with baited breath for Wayne's latest revelations
but i fear he's

maybe having some problems in getting the graphics and his 'leg of the bull' to fit in

with his 'star systems'....
the latest>>>

7th October>>> Wayne Herschel>>> In his brand new cool 'quicksilver' jacket, (its

waterproof, and has the option for inner liner for zero conditions.) He set out for cold

exploring of Celtic clues in the German country side on returning from Bergen conference

event stating
I will soon post the leg of the bull findings....of the Celts.

12th October>>>Wayne Herschel>>> I will upload the pieces of the puzzle as a sequence

of new posts as it literally unfolds in Germany.

fb friend>>> Sounds great can't wait to read about these new discoveries

25th October>>>Wayne Herschel >>>delayed...also needing special graphics and I'm

waaay behind schedule. Another leg of the bull update in Egypt finding occured, and

reasoning as Pleiades evidence might prove scholars wrong once and for all. This will

lead into the Celtic story.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Okay, first of all : I am a real person. Second had some serious financial issues come around and had to deal with them and did not have a computer (and no, the library only gives you and appt to use their computer for 1 hour at a time and they are closed 3 days a week here...had other stuff to deal with on their computers).
When I finally logged in today on my own computer I have some information for the Adam Poulson/ Judy Faltskog subject. Right after I posted here Adam and Freja (Judy) BOTH deleted their FB pages. Their mutual friend told me that they BOTH have not been on FB, and now Adam has reappeared on FB again. I thought it was interesting that he disappeared from FB right after I posted here and VOILA! here he is again, only this time there are NO albums or photos now of Freja.....here is his link: www.facebook.com...
I am wondering now after seeing the photos (he looks like he went through detox or something major) he has posted, he does not look like he did. Maybe he found out the truth about Judy? Just saying here that I am now wondering if Judy is not here on ATS monitoring posts by people. If that is the case WHY? she could not change what the world knows(?) about her. I think we will see more destruction from her. As for the Wayne/mars connection, now that I have my computer back I will check into this new aspect.
Glad to be back here and appreciate your help.

new topics

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join