It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The HOAX that will not die, well, just won't die! It continues...

Some time late last year, you may recall Judy's promise that her "Alien UV Signal" would soon be decoded and spread out on the internet for all to read. I present here a YouTube video posted about 3 months ago.

If, as is claimed at 0:49 in the video it is the "largest News story ever!", I'm left to wonder why it wasn't a bigger, well, news story!

If you look for the keyword "Arecibo" at 1:47, I'm sure those who have followed this hoax will recognize the quote....

Shades of Zechariah Szitchkin, they claim the planet has been "declared the 12th planet in our solar system". I missed the memo on the declarations of planets 9, 10, and 11 - maybe they just jumped straight to 12, and skipped those... do I really need to specify just how COLD it is at the distance of Pluto, much less beyond? No wonder they want to communicate - the actual message was probably along the lines of "all your fire are belong to us!"

But it was an interesting choice of background music - I'm ready whenever you are, Doc!

I reckon this may be an answer to my query as to whether or not they'd really try to cash in on the 2012 craze - mention of this "12th planet" as the source of the UV signals sort of lays that question to rest. It's an obvious attempt to link "Nibiru" to Judy's alleged "signals" as the source, so the bow is being tied on their package!

edit on 2012/4/26 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Good find Neno.

Almost two years of internet searching, and still a new one comes up.
Actually - not so new I see. Was uploaded January last year.

If you look for the keyword "Arecibo" at 1:47, I'm sure those who have followed this hoax will recognize the quote....

Ahh, yes. Pretty much word for word ...

Several RAO's (Radio Observatories) like Aricebo and others now in the US have gone online, England is online, South Africa is online, Australia has been online since last night! Russia is going online now, Germany is still in a discussion to go online, China is online.

... as Judy's original FB claim. (Can be seen in the original OP on page 1 of this thread)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

OMG Nenothtu.......Soooo entertaining
laughed my socks off!!

Just a few points Todays press 24. 1. 2011 ?? hardly "BREAKING NEWS"

# This senior professor from NASA who has not been named has made a full statement

today at the 'Search for Extraterrestial Intelligence Centre.' Surely when you have made

'"quote" 'the largest news report ever' you would not be too shy to come forward and

collect your accolades?

# So what are the flashed landscapes supposed to prove? Is it supposed to make people

think that is where these 'people not unlike us' come from?
And seeing that it is

4,644 million miles away and hides behind Pluto, did they send us pictures?
[you know

pictures or it didn't happen]

# And was this final bit an inter galactic message for Judy

Oh and your Mom called, she wants you to go to 5sks.com on your way home and pick

up a record for your cousins break-dancing gala next week
[surely it should be

cd.? or is t a very old message?]

Oh and by the way is Vincedelgato Judy's new pseudonym??

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Wonder where the good people from planet 'Pax Salve' learnt their Latin

It must be 'the' international, intergalactic language of the universe! Shame Wayne's

spent all that time learning how to translate and decipher Mayan, Ancient Egyptian et al

for nothing

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Oops! You're right - it's a YEAR and 3 months old! I need more coffee, without a doubt!

It's had a bunch of views over that time, and I wonder how it flew under the radar? At least I'd never seen it before - that doesn't mean no one has, though. I found it by accident while searching out another event that seems distinctly hoax-ish.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Wonder where the good people from planet 'Pax Salve' learnt their Latin

Considering their other antiquated problems - still using records rather than CD's for example, I'd guess they ;learned their Latin from an older Berlitz course rather than the more modern Rosetta stone course!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ok so if there is this planet that arcs close to the sun how do its inhabitants live when it is arced the other way? Does it get light from a different sun? But then what does it do when it is midway between the two suns? Does our sun reach their planet all the time? Thanks.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

Nearly two weeks since March 20th.

I predict your'e on the wrong thread!!...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

and

reply to post by eletheia

No, I think Lord Jules is in the right thread - I think he's commenting on the habitability of "Pax Salve", which is the planet the "signals" were claimed to come from. It's supposed to be in orbit around "Nibiru" according to the video, and moving inward towards us. That's how "Doc Judy" was trying to spin the yarn and tie it into the 2012 - Niburu mythology.

Lord Jules is quite right - if Pax Salve were orbiting a brown dwarf, and it's denizens acclimated to the energy produced by a brown dwarf, then by the time it got to us, in the inner solar system, the added energy from our sun would have turned all it's inhabitants into crispy critters.

Not to mention that it would have melted al the low-temperature solder off of their Radio Shack bread-board projects in radiating UV light waves from home-made radio circuit boards, and they wouldn't be sending anything, crispy critters or not.

Brown dwarves and "dark stars" are only invisible to us because they are very small and very far away. When you get close to one, it's downright toasty and pretty dog-gone bright, as they radiate heat and light at around 2000 degrees F (roughly a third of the Sun). Step into a foundry, and you'll get an idea of how hot they are. We can see Jupiter because of the sunlight reflected from it even at that distance, imagine a star that size RADIATING it's own light, instead of merely reflecting sunlight. There's just no way it can "sneak up" on us as the proponents claim. On a dark, clear night, with good eyes, you can see a match burning around 50 miles away. You can't see it at 200 miles - that's too far - and at 50 feet, it's downright obvious.

Most of the meteors or "shooting star" you see are miles and miles away, and no bigger than a grain of sand up to maybe pea-sized, yet they put on a spectacular show when they flash like that,

The law of Inverse Squares - learn it, and dispel Nibiru Mythology wherever you may go. Even at "Doc Judy's" FaceBook outlets.

edit on 2012/5/2 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

My bad.......I had just been reading yet "another" prediction thread OP

being Lord Jules! entitled 'War imminent march 20th All the pieces fit'...ergo my

reference to it being nearly two weeks after the 20th.

As Lord Jules's post wasn't directed at any one in particular and rather ambiguous in that

no names of planets or stars etc. were given. I thought
'another one poster' hit and

run troll? similar to many others who have come on to this thread.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I was doing some research on our dearest subjects. As far as I dig we ATS members are monsters and we're all CIA members... It's very bizarre...

I tried to find any reference to Doc. judy in Spanish with no success. I thought she would've at least tried to sustain her claims of a dish in Chile with some local facades. Didn't find anything in Portuguese, but that would be harder for Doc Judy anyway.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LordAdef

"Doctor" Judy isn't very logical in her dealings. Have you tried searching for Mr. Judy in the local Antarctic language? Afrikaans? Norwegian? Swedish? This "person" has been everywhere so we should probably search just about every other language while we're at it.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Come one guys we know aliens/martians/ creatures from another planet exists

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OurSecretHouseCLUB33
Come one guys we know aliens/martians/ creatures from another planet exists

As the Army of Darkness, we do not agree or disagree with this statement. However, the consensus is that Wayne is not God/Jesus even if he has created his own religion, Judy is not naturally Judy, the story around this signal was hoaxed and continues to be pushed as truth, AND these individuals continue exploiting and hoaxing other areas of ET/UFO phenomenon for their own personal gain.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
reply to post by LordAdef

"Doctor" Judy isn't very logical in her dealings. Have you tried searching for Mr. Judy in the local Antarctic language? Afrikaans? Norwegian? Swedish? This "person" has been everywhere so we should probably search just about every other language while we're at it.

Olá Potugoal!
I used the "doctor" in a sarcastic way. I search for her full name. I only searched the South American languages in order to find something related to the Chile dish claim. I'm still looking. There are a couple of local radio astronomy clubs and forums.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well Wayne's in trouble again!!...is it true or is it yet another subterfuge?or have the MIB

caught up with him at last?
...from his fb thur 4th.

Wayne Herschel...URGENT NOTICE...Due to the current circumstances handling crisis

and loss of internet...I will be away for some time...

*Wayne's side kick on fb***Wayne contacted me with some serious confidential matters

relating to his crisis, which i can't discuss.I will update news as i get it. His internet is also

being bombarded by an advanced attacker that appears like many different IP sources -

launching high tech., probably automated attacks.

UPDATE...

Wayne received an e.mail confirming the internet attack he is experiencing makes it

impossible to use the internet and it will be ongoing because of a 'recent post'

Wayne will be making a public statement once he is back, first to remove his recent post

If the internet attack is still going on after removing the blog he pledges to be more active

and focus more on this material in a viral way

IT experts working on his internet report they can't fix the problem, as they have never

ever seen this sort of activity, over riding their fire walls, blocking normal streaming internet

fb *friend* replies (Get this for a laugh:lol
The VATICAN is doing it they are the recruiters

of the smartest hackers, with the most money, they use IP's from all over the world.

Would this be anything to do with you, Nenothtu??
Your 'CIA' 'FBI' pay

cheques still coming through?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Would this be anything to do with you, Nenothtu??
Your 'CIA' 'FBI' pay

cheques still coming through?

No, the cheques slowed down, and started being replaced instead by equipment - circuit boards, wires, antennae, shiny things. tiny hi-tech parabolic dishes aimed at South Africa for some unknown reason, that sort of thing. I really cant figure out what it's all for, so I just plugged it up and started watching das blinkinlites... they're PRETTY!

"Internet attack" you say? Stuff his hi-tech IT staff have never seen, you say? Aren't these the masterminds of internet attacks that take down entire blogs? THEY can't do anything to stop this nefarious attack and find themselves powerless? You don't say.... karma is a harsh mistress, isn't she?

I have to wonder WHICH "blog post" Wayner thinks precipitated his troubles - that he has tritely promised to take down after his return, in penance no doubt - and WHY these diabolical electronic wizards who have so handily overpowered his hi-tech IT staff can't seem to take it down themselves, thus necessitating Wayne's return to the internet!

This REALLY piqued my interest:

Wayne received an e.mail confirming the internet attack he is experiencing makes it

impossible to use the internet and it will be ongoing because of a 'recent post'

How did he receive an e-mail if it's "impossible to use the internet" for him?

Now, if he plans on going "viral", maybe he IS able to learn from others... that's what happened when HE took OUR blog down - we put it out there in a way he couldn't assail. They TRIED, of course, to mount their own "viral" campaign in response, with those pitiful videos, but they lacked a key ingredient for success that we made sure was covered... I'll leave it to Wayne to figure out what that key is, if he ever gets back to the 'net!

Personally, I don't believe he has that ingredient in stock, nor can he buy it at any price.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
3rd. May

> Wayne Herschel> URGENT NOTICE...Due to the current circumstances

handling a crisis and loss of internet...I will be away for sometime...

6th May

>Wayne Hershel> good to be back...All slowly getting back to normal...sigh...

((Wow away for sometime? three days? hardly worth all the drama!! Did anyone

notice he was gone? A shopping spree can take me longer
))

>fb friend> Hey Wayne was it the pending release of the 'Prometheus' movie the

suspected reason for your troubles??

>Wayne Herschel> It's just an ongoing interference to try prevent the star maps

message being taken seriously...There is a chance the 'Prometheus' movie will do

the unthinkable...it might get one brave media group suddenly looking at my work

and saying...wait a minute...there is a real story behind this. What date will the movie

release in the USA?

((Then i clicked on to a link he gave to another of his posts dated 28. 2. 2011. ))

>Wayne Herschel> Yes some 'fiction' researchers get their ideas on History and simply

fabricate their story there after...true :- )

(( Does any one think he may have been referring to himself?
))

All this DRAMA just confirms my beliefs that Wayne manufactures his OWN crises, to

inflate his own importance for the benefit of his vacuous following - linking to and attaching

himself to ANYTHING such as the release of the movie 'Prometheus' or the Blossom

Goodchild debacle, or the dubious Judy Faltskog, Dan Brown plagerising his work and

the MIB, out to get him!!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

It never ceases to amaze me how folk seem to live in a 'TV Land'-style world and
assume that everyone does too!

A Youtube video is created to get the message out that Mankind has stumbled across
communication from one extraterrestrial race to another and realises that we're no longer
alone in the coldness of space... not alone anymore.

The same video exclaims that this news has been broadcast by the global medias and using
text, it goes on to say that many countries are tracking or beginning to track this 'chatter' among
the stars.

So how does the applier of the Youtube video explain this...? with music laid over the footage of
star clusters and nebula. The information is displayed as text, no other evidence and no quotes
from these media outlets with a source-link.

TV Land... just kids playing in their Mom's basement and ignoring her calls that supper's on the
table.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I've just been doing a spot of summerising

Going back to page 2 of this thread [3. 5. 2010] ATS member 'ChemBreather' says

"I have Wayne as a friend on fb and he says 'the astrophysicist involved is a PERSONAL

FRIEND"

Further down the same page Cosmicpixie, the OP and fb friend of Wayne's says of Judy

"she is a FRIEND of his so if thats the case then i think he'd know who she really is" and she

goes on to provide the inevitable link to Wayne's book!!
(never misses an opportunity)

Now fast forward to May 28th 2012

I came across another forum where Wayne is trying to drum up interest in his latest venture

where he is claiming that Ridley Scott has plagiarised his works and star maps for his

latest movie 'Prometheus'
...on this forum one of Wayne's sock puppets

says "see what drives these trolls here trying to smear 'the secret' to the extent of multiple

postings of the google bomb attack Wayne experienced on 'SOME STUPID WOMAN THAT

CLAIMED SHE FOUND AN ALIEN RADIO SIGNAL that he was relaying on fb to see

IF it was real or fake....so yes...tar and feather him for that if you need to...

Come, come Wayne is that any way for a gentleman to treat a lady and a fb friend at that??

"SOME STUPID WOMAN THAT CLAIMED SHE FOUND A SIGNAL!"

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join