It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 242
<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409

Have you ever noticed a car mechanics hands?

They never seem to be totally clean but that is a sign of honor and hard work and knowledge of his profession and a source of pride. One of these scam artist, Wayne Herschel, reminds me of a mechanic's hands except the stain is not from honor,knowledge, or hard work, its from the cancer of lies and sensationalism that sales his book of stolen ideas and he tried his technique here but it failed miserably.

It reminds me of a line from Macbeth - "Out! Out damned spot!"

Out of all of his decoding, what have we learned?

Buy his book.

And he's still pumping it out.

I've got to wonder how his sales are doing these days - I hear through the grapevine that "The Hoax heard Round the World" is doing yeoman's work. His book should be doing at least that well... right? RIGHT?

NASA Judy the other scammer was discredited and denied by NASA as a fake.

She claims to own radio telescopes privately and that was also proven to be a lie.

Judy has faded from the scene somewhat and last contact she was posting for jobs. She worked two weeks at a co. making car door handles and quit.

I wonder how the job market is for a washed-out, has-been, wannabe NASA rocket scientist? It sounds like a niche position to me...

Judy Faltskog, we learned couldn't operate a tin can with strings.

As my dear old dad used to say - "couldn't find her own ass with both hands and a road map".

Two years, was it worth it Hack writer and NASA astronomer?

The best thing to come out of this thread is the popularity of the two con artist is spiraling down into a black hole of oblivion as far as search results show, May they both R.I.P.

I'm glad your lies started and died here with your dreams of rolling in the cash by duping the public. Too bad the public is not as dumb as these two works of art.

Aye, 'twas a job well done, and would have faltered and failed without the dogged determination and tenacity of several of the people in this very thread exposing the hoax for what it is, and offering counter-arguments that the scammers just couldn't answer. They had to slink away into the shadows, as is common with beaten, burdensome predators when they've finally gone over the hill.

I'd give a shout out to all the people who made that possible with their research and sheer determined will not to be steamrolled, but that would only make them targets for another spurious, tiresome, lie-filled propaganda YouTube video. You all know who you are - pat yourselves on the back!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Double post.

Second line says "Oops!"

edit on 2012/3/14 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Judy Faltskog and Freja Faltskog are BOTH Wayne's facebook friends
strange

two identities and only ONE person?
Wonder what they are up to this time?

There's no doubt that they are up to something, but fear not, the minions of the CIA/NSA/MOSSAD/KGB/FBI/ and AFL-CIO are monitoring their "work"...

I googled Wayne Hershel and one of the items which came up was 'Wayne Herschel 2012'

so i clicked on thinking perhaps he had some 'NEW' info to enlighten us all.............No such

luck, everything was just a 'rehash' of everything he has been doing since 2003 and he realy

needs to update because he's still plying " in a culmination of 15 years of research
surely

it must now be at least 18 years of research??

Evidently since no one is buying a reprint, he's having to rehash the reprint and make it look like a "new run". Pity, that.

Something i found of interest was a link to one of David Ickes Official Forums

A new member going under the name of 'Sanje' who joined in Jan 2012 and has only made

1 post on 9. 02. 2012........Hello Everybody.......Here you go www.thehiddenrecords...

See all maps, read all pages and then order the book. Something very important has been

discovered since 18 years and most people doesn't know yet!!

What's the odds it's another Wayne sock puppet? the only thing missing are

the 'capitals'

Sell by any means, but by all means. SELL!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
hi all.

good to see youre all still keeping up the good fight.

im sure its just a matter of time until bonny an clyde get up to something else! lol.

thanks

monkey

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MONKEYMAGIC

I'm reliably informed that Wayne's FB page has been suspended. he seems to think it was some sort of mass complaint... remind you of anything? Guilty conscience, or karma? ROFLMAO!

Anyhow, I hear in the wind that he's trying to mobilize his "Light Warrior" minions for a copypasta campaign (like the one they did at dcmb1490's Wordpress blog) against FB to attempt to force them to return his page, and in the meantime he's started another FB page, "Wayne Herschel II" in order to try getting over on the FaceBook suspension.

Isn't some of that more likely to tick FB off than it is to force the return of his page?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Wayne's No 1 'Light Warrior' who must be about seventeen and a half years old by now

is facilitating the transition to Wayne's new fb!

Wayne, as 'Wayne Herschel II' is back with a new page! Still fighting for first page as it

had tremendous work in it. Full of posts and comments of findings and artifacts that need

to be recollected now: until then ask for friendship for his new pageI

*Poster No1 states.....The truth is often stranger than fiction and to shut a 'freedom fighter'

like Wayne Herschel is an offence to humanity and freedom on terra-firma...........(
:lol

* Poster. No 2 states....He's getting too close to something.....they don't want revealed! (:lol

*Wayne posts......Setting up a second page is seen as common on fb even when [and if ]

I get my old page back, because other authors do it too.......eg. Graham Hancock...........

So there is no excuse for fb to shut this one down as well. I'm not going to advertise links

to my book either. (THANK GOD FOR THAT) So yes.......I will obey the fb

manipulations as there is no other choice. They are behaving like they are a NWO but

we all knew that anyway.

THANK GOD FOR FEWER LINKS TO THAT BOOK

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

*Wayne posts......Setting up a second page is seen as common on fb even when [and if ] I get my old page back, because other authors do it too.......eg. Graham Hancock........... So there is no excuse for fb to shut this one down as well. I'm not going to advertise links to my book either. So yes.......I will obey the fb manipulations as there is no other choice. They are behaving like they are a NWO but we all knew that anyway.

THANK GOD FOR FEWER LINKS TO THAT BOOK

A fiver will gt you 20 that he can't do it! Posting a link to THR every other breath and strewing them all across the internet is too ingrained for him now. It's like a second nature, or a bad habit, and we all know how hard bad habits are to break!

Besides, how will anyone ever find such an obscure work if he doesn't throw links out like bread crumbs for pigeons every where he goes?

edit on 2012/3/16 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
WAYNE'S WOE'S from his temporary fb.

14th March 2012

HOW IT HAPPENED AND WHAT HAPPENED

On Friday I posted a post on the US law sneaking in the RFID chip as mandatory for any

citizen to have one if they want to be assisted in any future hospital or emergency event

It's a real story and people will soon realise that they are being blackmailed into it.I showed

how the law was sneaked in and wham......fb locked me out saying, THEY NEED A COPY

OF MY PASSPORT BEFORE GOING FURTHER...!!!

Face Book lock out?? Occured last week end, it is thought by many it's a fb move to

remove 'humanitarian activists' or because i'm exposing 'alien' material that powerful

people want capped. His official copy and paste letter

MY FRIEND SENT A COPY OF HIS PASSPORT TO VERIFY HIS ACCOUNT BUT HE

IS STILL "LOCKED OUT" The user i can verify is a real person and author his locked

page is here www.........etc. Please can this be looked into as many claim the mistake

is malicious fb intention to stop him.

This quote
"The user i can verify is a real person and author "

AND "Quelle horreur" that an archaeologist/astronomer is left without a passport! How

ever will he be able to go on his archaeology 'digs'?
just as well he still has his

computer

Poor Wayne first the publisher's block distribution of his book and now Face Book

locks him out some might call it self inflicted, Nenothtu say's it's karma!

Oh and judy's still around hanging on to his coat tail

edit on 19-3-2012 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Milquetoast with a heavy serving of she-male.

Hi Wayne & Jimmy! Top of the New Year to you both!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Yup, karma. A lot of cultures call it something else, but it's the same old same old. Some say that what goes around comes around. The Shawnees say that life is a great circle, and what you send out from whatever point on that circle you are on comes back. The problem with that is that what you send out goes forward... along the circle... and the only way it can return along the circle is by coming up behind you.

Stuff hurts when it smack ya in the back of the head!

A copy of his passport? Seriously? In would have thought he could come up with something better than that - after all, the man is an author with a demonstrably vivid imagination!

If instead, FaceBook is intent on "removing humanitarian activists", why on Earth would they pester Wayne? Wouldn't one have to BE a "humanitarian activist" before that would kick in?

I've already dealt at length with his alleged "exposure of alien material", and that claim may be the most laughable of all. Tell ya what - if Dan Brown or Robert Bauvall suddenly disappear, Wayne may have something to worry about - after all, he stole all that "hidden knowledge" from them!

Here's some advice for the Dynamic Duo,free of charge: if you don't wanna shoot yourself in the foot, don't cock the gun!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well Wayne's assertion on his new face book "I'm not going to advertise links to my book"

has been short lived so the following whinge is minus his infamous links!

15 hours ago:-

Author...OF FORBIDDEN MATERIAL HAS HIS BOOK DISTRIBUTOR HOLD BACK BOOK

FROM STORES, THEN FILES FOR OWNERSHIP, THEN DIES MYSTERIOUSLY!

Sounds like a DaVinci code episode. Wayne Herschel's book was marketed by Booklink

owned by Samuel Montgomery.

How is it possible a distributor lists a book with amazon.com like this in the first place,

then dies...and due to these strange circumstances...Amazon.com...

...will not trade directly?

...will not rectify the error?

...will not accept death notification?

BOOK DISTRIBUTOR HOLDS BACK FROM STORES...THEN LISTS BOOKS AS HIS

OWN PROPERTY...THEN DIES.

As a result of this insane state of affairs...Amazon.com will no longer trade directly

with my book...will not accept the situation after the kind son of the distributor proved

I am the owner...will not do a damned thing unless i physically go there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samuel Montgomery died two years ago on Nov 15th 2010 at the age of 68 years with

his family by his side. How does Wayne make a MYSTERY or CONSPIRACY out of

that?

Then i checked out amazon and sure enough they have stocks of his book at cut price

AND free delivery!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waynes blog continues
REASON FOR STORY RELEASE :-

I have been through so much interference in this project and i didn't think it could get

worse...until recent developments. After receiving threats along these lines from an

untracable address...."You will lose more than your book if you continue..."

My new distributor waiting for over a year to supply book stores is frozen...They can't

believe why my book won't be released, and we have tried all means to rectify the

situation. Face Book has removed my previous account and we fear due to the release

of new material proving what is in the book is real, there will be another attack on the

new fb and all the web sites...but more importantly an attack on copy right by the

elite powers to be . It turns out the same star 'secret' was once the secret of a well

known organisation centuries ago, who encoded it so well they actually forgot the

meaning themselves... [ then you get the following posted by his followers]

No doubt you've got something of great importance.......

Your obviously getting too close for comfort.......

Be careful Wayne........

TPTB don't want you putting that info out there........so on and so on.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am
puzzled
Why is Wayne privy to ALL this FORBIDDEN material? How is

it ONLY Wayne is able to decipher this SECRET knowledge?

Is he the Messiah?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Wayne sure does know how to still provide a good laugh.
Stick to landscaping.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Ahhhhhh!! Wayne's sites have been down for about 24 hrs. and he has been having

discussions as to the importance of his research and why TPTB want him off the internet

and fb and this is his taking on it

2 hrs ago..

Wayne Hershell 11. Yeah...Nicki...they did that too...they went a step further...a google

bomb...they set up two web sites and used a gov. ops intel site on UFO's called ATS

to run 800 pages with my name and the word hoax...it sets up google to rank my name

tops with the adword hoax when people google my name ...try google my name and see

what the words google adds...it might still be active. I needed me to run my own page with

special hoax tags so it beats the ranking...explaining people can see the 800 pages at ATS

and that it is obviously a lot of hard work to call someone a hoax

Strange isn't it? Wayne who is so prolific with his "links" doesn't provide one

NOT ONE single link to ATS and this thread!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

He should have put in links to confirm - I'd love to know what "two sites" "they" have set up. I'd also like to know how he arrives at the conclusion that he rates "800 pages" at ATS. I'm guessing he's using my sig as the "links" (it says "The Hoax Heard Round the World" PROVES Judy Faltskog and Wayne Herschel are HOAXERS with evidence! - thus linking both names and HOAX - but it's an advert for the book freely available for download at ATS, not a "Google bomb"), and the fact that only 800 posts are displayed on my "posts" page at a time - he assumes that there are 800 copies of my sig at a time, rather than the nearly 9000 copies of it which only show when one of those pages is activated in someone's web browser.

Re his claims of a "Google Bomb", he seems blissfully unaware of how those work - his page full of "Wayne Herschel HOAX" tags didn't defeat any "Google ranking", it potentiated it, just as I said it would in this thread, which he chose to ignore, to his own detriment. He linked HIS OWN NAME with "HOAX", and somehow thought that would negate a Google search linking his name with... "hoax". Some top-notch IT advisors he has there!

Furthermore, by strengthening that association in Google searches, he inevitably leads researchers right back here, to this thread, where they can find the truth.

Wayne shot himself in the foot with that smooth move. I tried to warn him in this thread, but hard headed people are gonna be hard-headed, so it goes like it goes. I can't say that I'm surprised or disappointed. When playing with bombs, even "Google bombs", one should not light the fuse while the bomb is still in his own pocket. He ignored that bit of wisdom, and this is what he gets for that.

Now he sits and wonders "where it all went wrong". It went wrong when he started stealing his "work" from it's proper owners. It went wrong when he glommed on to every hoax that came down the pike, and promoted it until he released it after milking it for all it was worth to him. It went wrong when he picked "Dr Judy's" hoax to support. It went wrong when he butted heads with us, thinking to back us down by sheer volume of his masses of True Believers, devoid of any substantiating facts. It went wrong when he refused to debate the topic.

It went wrong when he enlisted his "Light Warrior" minions and blew DCMB1490's blog off the internet, in effect declaring war on us. It went wrong when he underestimated us. Badly.

Now he appears to have pissed off some other people, too. I don't know who, but more power to 'em. Since his websites are down but he still has his secondary Facebook account, one can surmise that book sales may not be going as well as he liked, and that he hasn't made enough profit to even pay the web hosting fees for the web sites. that would be my guess.

I know for sure that there have been two recent spikes of "The Hoax Heard Round the World" downloads, so facts are still getting out. I don't know if that had anything to do with recent events in his world, but would not be upset to find out that it DID have some bearing on them.

Yeah Wayne, we lost a battle at the blog. How's that overall war going for you these days?

How's your new religion of "Wayneism" going? Any new converts lately? Since you are the "messiah" of your new religion, maybe you could pray to yourself, and you will then send some "Waynegels" to help you?

edit on 2012/3/27 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I managed to get this from Wayne's fb before it 'vanished' again

Wayne Herschel 11 will now commit to memory and remember the names of his loyal

friends each time you 'share.' And there will be a time i can repay all those that do this

often...over time we will be in contact, and you will be added to a VIP list and have FREE

entry to my talks, and, if you cover post....a FREE copy of my book :-)

Ohhh the cost of advertising Wayne, hope it's worth it

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

What is that about? Is he trying to claim he's down for the count?

Doesn't matter either way - I'm not about to take the bait and drop my guard. That's just not in my make up.

We should continue to beat the weeds and see what jumps out every now and then.

edit on 2012/3/29 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Now guys/gals/boysindresses

I'm not up to speed on the latest the shenanigans with the dynamic duo. As far as this book distribution holdup his Wayneness is pms'ing about, I'd bet it's over something legal, not a grand conspiracy. He probably has to sign some papers or something completely trivial, yet, it's THEY & THEM & booohooo is my facebook friends. I need some attention, please look at me before I tantrum & completly spaz out. But this is only theory & conjecture based on very limited analysis. I haven't even checked in with the transmitter on my dog for latest satellite communications regarding this operation in many months now. I lost the invisible decoder ring
Ended up being in my camoflauge pants.

Waynes blog continues REASON FOR STORY RELEASE :- I have been through so much interference in this project and i didn't think it could get worse...until recent developments. After receiving threats along these lines from an untracable address...."You will lose more than your book if you continue..."

Now this is only speculation based on the limited information he has provided...perhaps the bank is on his arse.
Maybe this is tied up in court, and there is a perfect, logical, legal explanation for what is going on. To spin this to his sycophants, the facts are boiled down, reorganized, then spewn like vomit from Medusa. "THEY", "THEM", it's always everyone and they are always out to get him and his books. Again, this is only opinion.

My new distributor waiting for over a year to supply book stores is frozen..my book won't be released...Face Book has removed my previous account

A legal gag order

No doubt you've got something of great importance....... Your obviously getting too close for comfort....... Be careful Wayne........

Gay bathhouse encounters...and my encounter with the white, trippy, tree? Maybe there is a future bookdeal for Wayne??

I need to catch myself up on the latest goingson. There is obviously no letup in the perpetuating of the story. The facts and side-stories we have uncovered in this thread are of great importance in the fight against things we all stand for. Keep standing up folks!

edit on 30-3-2012 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Could it be that The Tree Of Life has seen that it's fruits are tainted by Mr. Herschel's
words and spread it's leafy magic to thwart the fair-haired South African in his book-selling?

As he indicates, the world is full of secrets and signs, wealthy shadowy-types work to make
sure that 'regular-Joes' like us -don't get to know the truth and eyes from overseas watch for
that Knight-Of-Light who may stick his head above the trench.

For James' part, he/she strives to get the message out that other races in the Cosmos are
calling out our names, she-like us... is gagged and left in the dark.

Now.... who want's to read the rest?

Buy my book.

Edit: No seriously, buy my book... it says so in the Giza Pyramid.
edit on 9-4-2012 by A boy in a dress because: Left Fantasy-Head in Edit Room.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Hello! I'm sorry to burst in but I just wanted to let you know that your pdf book on this story was the reason I joined ATS. I read it all the way through and I thought it was simply fantastic. I lost track of what happened with all this but hopefully I'll catch up.

You guys did a great job!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
:Hey Nenothtu ...

bet Wayne would give his right arm for a genuine review like that

PS I think you need your se-krit agent salary increased

edit on 11-4-2012 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 239  240  241    243  244  245 >>

join