It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 241
<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

As I recall, "OVNI" is French for "UFO". I'll have a look and translate that in a bit.

ETA - I tried to find the page, but without success, and BIAD has already run the quoted text through a translator. So I'll leave it at that. The translation seems to have translated French... to other French. I haven't figured out just what that would mean!

edit on 2012/2/15 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by eletheia

As I recall, "OVNI" is French for "UFO". I'll have a look and translate that in a bit.

Pardon my French, I'll probably screw up the spelling but OVNI seems to indicate
Objet Volant Non-Identifie, which is indeed a UFO.

edit on 15-2-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

"Object Flying non-Identified" - yup, sounds about right to me!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
CHEERS ALL AND THANKS

I don't suppose there's anything on there that we haven't already come across! but it does

seem to appear that they were pitching the hoax for some time before they finally got it on

to ATS from Wayne's friend on face book!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Goodness, 241 pages and still going!

Hello all, I get eight days off and then back to the 'customer site'. What's happened in the mean time?

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Hi Bedlam,

I've just been lurking mainly cause there's not too much happening.
Judy's been pretty quiet.

But ... its seems that Wayne is now a Doctor
according to the opening credits on this video that dcmb1409 found. See his post here

Not exactly sure what kind of Doctor, but I can take a few guesses.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Hey, maybe they got it the same way other shining stars in the field of hokum did. Tom Bearden, Hulda Clark and Nick Begich all bought their doctorates for $400 or so from ...ahem...schools that grant degrees 'based on life experience'. That and a few hundred bucks and you're a PhD.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Say... can you make up your own field for a PhD from the diploma mills? If so, I'd sort of like to have a PhD in "Guerrilla Cyber Warfare", complete with a sheepskin to decorate my wall with!

"Doctor neno"... has a certain ring to it, doesn't it? Sort of like a bathtub ring, maybe....

edit on 2012/2/18 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

You know, I'm not sure. Begich's was a mail order job in, IIRC, homeopathy, something I wasn't aware that most schools had doctoral degrees in.

Tom Bearden got his from Trinity College, a PhD in physics for the measly sum of $400. It would have been funny, but when the local Huntsville TV station did their expose on military guys with diploma mill degrees at Redstone, DIA/MSIC, Space and Missile Defense Command et al in the Huntsville area (it bristles with TLAs too), they found a non-trivial contingent of top brass with fake Trinity College degrees. It wasn't pretty.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Trinity's changed their name in the time since maybe twice. If you really want, I could probably find the nom de plume they're using at present.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Say... can you make up your own field for a PhD from the diploma mills?

Oh, I do hope so.
"Please come in, I'm Dr. BIAD" "Trust me I'm a Doctor..." and "Er, I think
that's where you insert it"

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Looking it over, Trinity College is back in action again, and once more going after military officers!

And apparently, for a modest fee, you can get a degree issued in ANYTHING.

Behold!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Ooooooh!! just woken up to 'action stations'
:

Hi Bedlam just clicked your 'link' to see what was available!! and possibly which 'doctorate'

Wayne plumped for..............do you think it was the DD ?
[Doctor of Divinity]

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Then I will apply. I was musing recently on whether to do a small tour of lectures
to explain how Boy In A Dress came into being.
With the use of charts on an easel... (that I would keep saying "we'll get back
to those")... and brass 'pass-around' plate, I would show that BIAD is an egnima,
inside a mystery and wrapped in red cloth.
Oh... at some point I'll mention 'piers' for some reason.

Of course, more information could be found in my book -which I'll refer to throughout
the lecture.

Now... I must grow a beard and wear spectacles... like grown-ups do.

'What would I get from such a tour?' I hear you ask... or type and the answer is
simple.
Money and chicks... The Rolling Stones' credo!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I think I'll check into it - maybe they'll give a discount for the second major in a double major!

I'm going to stock up on paper gowns for visitors to Dr. neno's office!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I don't like how they lump all the hard subjects like mathematics, physics and geometry in together.

Can you mix them up?

Cause if I took - art, theology, feminism, marketing, divinity and eh, I guess geometry, I'd have a perfect degree for this subject:

Bachelor of B.S. (B.s.)

Then I could work side by side with Wayne and Judy deciphering intelligent signals from the stars and brainstorming the best way to get the message out to the masses - all with a certificate on my wall and lots of little letters after my name

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I actually considered getting a couple of faux PhD's to establish my credentials on ATS. I just couldn't make myself do it.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

The nearest I got to it was to perform unnecessary surgery with unsanitized
instruments and push patients to buy certain medicines -so that the pharmaceutical
company would send me on a free Golfing vacation.

But heh, that's no way to be a Doctor... is it?!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The Alien signal (03-05-210)

We are nearing the 2nd anniversary of the Alien signal scam started on ATS by two scam artist which were exposed and busted as told and illustrated in great detail from a a free ebook called "Hoax heard around the world" penned by neonethu. Two years and they are still out there scamming the gullible only now they are a whimper of the hoax machine they once were. Have you ever noticed a car mechanics hands?

They never seem to be totally clean but that is a sign of honor and hard work and knowledge of his profession and a source of pride. One of these scam artist, Wayne Herschel, reminds me of a mechanic's hands except the stain is not from honor,knowledge, or hard work, its from the cancer of lies and sensationalism that sales his book of stolen ideas and he tried his technique here but it failed miserably.

He is underhanded in every avenue and passes it off as " Poor Wayne Herschel!, The world is out to stop him". All to sell books. We are aware of his "sock puppets", Just take a look at this one from 2009.....

theforceiswithinyou.twilightlegend.net...

He actually claims via Mr. sock puppet that Dan Brown got his story from the hidden records.

Every week if you visit his pages you'll still find him deciphering some ancient artifact. This week its Gobekli Tepe. A few months ago it was the metal books ( which his fans are still asking about) but he can't answer them because he can only look at the metal books with Google's help. Yep, he a bedroom researcher with no expertise whom happens to have a self published book that's not fit for the outhouse in emergencies.

Out of all of his decoding, what have we learned?

Buy his book.

And he's still pumping it out.

NASA Judy the other scammer was discredited and denied by NASA as a fake.

She claims to own radio telescopes privately and that was also proven to be a lie.

Judy has faded from the scene somewhat and last contact she was posting for jobs. She worked two weeks at a co. making car door handles and quit.

Judy Faltskog, we learned couldn't operate a tin can with strings.

Two years, was it worth it Hack writer and NASA astronomer?

The best thing to come out of this thread is the popularity of the two con artist is spiraling down into a black hole of oblivion as far as search results show, May they both R.I.P.

I'm glad your lies started and died here with your dreams of rolling in the cash by duping the public. Too bad the public is not as dumb as these two works of art.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

I mentioned sometime ago how quiet and under the 'radar' the two of them had gone

However there was a posting on Wayne's site today by none other than 'Victoria Zasikowski'

better known on ATS as 'Cosmic Pixie' the originator of this thread!! the posting went

Wayne, where have you been?! Are you going to start making threads again? I've realy

missed your post's all these months you have been gone, and i know everyone else must

have too. So do you have plans to be more present on here again?

Judy Faltskog and Freja Faltskog are BOTH Wayne's facebook friends
strange

two identities and only ONE person?
Wonder what they are up to this time?

I googled Wayne Hershel and one of the items which came up was 'Wayne Herschel 2012'

so i clicked on thinking perhaps he had some 'NEW' info to enlighten us all.............No such

luck, everything was just a 'rehash' of everything he has been doing since 2003 and he realy

needs to update because he's still plying " in a culmination of 15 years of research
surely

it must now be at least 18 years of research??

Something i found of interest was a link to one of David Ickes Official Forums

A new member going under the name of 'Sanje' who joined in Jan 2012 and has only made

1 post on 9. 02. 2012........Hello Everybody.......Here you go www.thehiddenrecords...

See all maps, read all pages and then order the book. Something very important has been

discovered since 18 years and most people doesn't know yet!!

What's the odds it's another Wayne sock puppet? the only thing missing are

the 'capitals'

new topics

top topics

<< 238  239  240    242  243  244 >>

join