It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
BLIND BLIND BLIND are we all BLIND??

I have just realised what Wayne [with all his subtlities] has been trying to tell us all along,
that he never did have a NDE he actually had a 'RESURRECTION' and now he is the God
of Oneism............................

Doctor Herschel may well be the enigmatic force that holds sway over all of us.
He has his disciples, the female that interacts with him in cyber-space is shunned by
many and he has lately been 'crucified' for his belief in the UV/Radio signal hoax!
Rejoice, for he is with us.

... Except this time, we can forgive them, for they KNOW what they do.

Bread and fish anyone?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

Bread and fish anyone?

What kind of whine...er, I mean 'wine'... goes good with that?

Is it dehydrated wine - "just add water"?

edit on 2012/1/23 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Just a couple of blog's 'a la Wayne' three and a half years apart, just shows how he

'ducks and dives' and changes to suit, a sort of 'shape shifting of idea's. The first is from

David Icke.com - exposing the dreamworld we beleive to be real.

On 8. 10. 2008 a senior member posts

I periodically converse with Mr. Herschel and asked if i coiuld post his response - he agreed

and here is what he sent me:-

Essentially something dire will happen to us on this planet in 2012 if we don't end the

suffering or make a big dent in the suffering. Since my book [The Hidden Records] has had

a lot of interference in getting into the book stores due to it's forbidden content, I need to take

the next step in spreading a critically important message it was supposed to be leading up to.

I have good reason to beleive there will be a meteor impact event in the northern hemisphere

around 2012 IF humanity has not made some critical efforts to relieve the suffering in this

world.

The world has been protected from impact for 10,000 years......but no more. The creation of

the universe is linked to the great human suffering on this Earth and now the numbers are

about to reach the limit. We will no longer be protected....It brings in a Dark Age period with

no sunlight and freezing conditions for a few months.....30% population at threat. All coastal

cities at greatest risk. The entire Earths crust will feel it, causing global quakes but probably

less than a 6 in most places.

I will have the research and source reasoning that goes with it next week on my ultimate guest

site ........with an announcement of the paranormal source of all my research. The source will

also be revealing of the 'Face of God' so to speak and it will upset some religious folks, but the

majority of the population especially those soul searchers will want this information and it will

enlighten masses.. It generally presents all the missing purity and most important detail of

"The Tree of Life" removed by elite society over the ages.....Nostradamus has identified the

spiritual change and all it's detail, so i guess it's pretty big!!

I risk a lot in doing this.....but if i don't release it....i have failed the source.....and i couldn't live

with that. Nostradamus knew it, DaVinci knew it, Einstein knew it, Pope Leo X11 knew it!

Watch the launch in a week or so at [the usual oneism link..........]

Wonder if he even remembers prophesying that because on his fb 4. 12. 2011

Wayne wrote

Yes 2012 is not the end of the world........It is a period close to the making of the human

uprising. The appearence most likely of the visitors......and the message of change.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Sounds to me like even our little Light Warrior doesn't know what to believe in. This child gets caught up in so many lies that he no longer knows his right from his left, or the basic dogma of his cult.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SeightN

Well, well, well someone else disgruntled by Wayne. Posted on his fb on 23. 12. 2012 by

Klaus Dona

Dear Wayne - I am wondering why you are using my photographs without contacting me

first. You are writing about things which you don't know and therefor you should have

contacted me before putting things on the internet. This is not the way of a serious researcher.

I could have given you important information about these artifacts. Don't use photo's without

permission,and getting the right informations before talking about them. This is my advice to

you.

It's not hard to see why Wayne's paranoid about copyright. He must see a

'plagiarist' around every corner
'it takes one to know one' eh Wayne

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

The world has been protected from impact for 10,000 years......but no more.
The creation of the universe is linked to the great human suffering on this Earth and now
the numbers are about to reach the limit.
We will no longer be protected....It brings in a Dark Age period with no sunlight and
freezing conditions for a few months.

Who told him that? What secret books of knowledge has he had access to?

I will have the research and source reasoning that goes with it next week on my ultimate guest site ........
(it's three Punctuation marks, Wayne. Source)
with an announcement of the paranormal source of all my research.
The source will also be revealing of the 'Face of God' so to speak

Oh, and did he reveal this research and source reasoning?!

I risk a lot in doing this.....but if i don't release it....i have failed the source.....and i couldn't live with that. Nostradamus knew it, DaVinci knew it, Einstein knew it, Pope Leo X11 knew it!
Watch the launch in a week or so at [the usual oneism link..........]

He likes to hang out with the 'Big Guys' nuh?!!

Yes 2012 is not the end of the world........It is a period close to the making of the human uprising.
The appearence most likely of the visitors......and the message of change.

Whenever a Soothsayer calls the play, he/she immediately begins the task of digging a
possible bolthole -just in case. With Mr. Herschel, he just says something else!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I think Wayne believes he has a 'direct line' to Ra
And it seems a few

people on his fb think he's the 'Messiah' [after all he has eaten from the tree of life that the

'elite' have destroyed!]

Much as i hate to generalise i have to say that theres a certain vacuousness about the

comments on his site. The following is a selection, all decorated with 'hearts and flowers

etc'

# WOW absolutely logical interpretation

# Incredible Wayne

# AWESOME Wayne I'm blown away

# I am awe struck !! superb work Wayne you are truely blessed

# OMW this is awesome well done Wayne

# Thanks for sharing with me

# This is such a huge work you have done

# Everything has been hidden in plain sight

# They literally make you feel the celestial majesty and depth of the universe enfolding us

Dosen't give you much confidence in the intelligence of his flock?

That blog was Wayne nearly 4 years ago [ nothing much changes it's just a constant update

with a few new titbits thrown in] It seems he makes all these predictions, then slips away

when he is caught out and peoples belief's in him are shattered. Only to start up again with

new followers so desperate to beleive in 'something'

He's a 'master' at distancing and disengaging himself from things when they go wrong

remember ~Blossom Goodchild and the notorious ~ Judy Faltskog?

It seems he's now working on the "visitors" be they Andromedians or Pleiadians??

He not only likes to 'hang out' with the 'Big Guys' I think he believes he is the BIGGEST

He cannot be serious.........................surely?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm interested to know exactly who she works for.

The OP makes the assumption that if she works for a lab that reports to N.A.S.A. she would somehow have "insider" information. However N.A.S.A. has tons of data that is collected by tons of independent labs, researches, universities, and even "amateur" astronomers can report their measurements to N.A.S.A.

Then it is says she works for N.A.S.A. only directly this time.

We shouldn't go attack he Facebook if that can't even be resolved.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Xieon

I think all on this thread would be interested in 'EXACTLY' who she works for!

The OP's assumption is incorrect. If you take the time to read the full 240 pages you will

see that member dcmb1409 contacted both NASA and Berkely UC, and was replied to

by both [confirmation on thread] that she was not employed by NASA nor attended or

received a doctorate from Berkely UC. So she was in fact claiming qualifactions she was not

entitled to.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Been reading on an interesting thread on ATS the fragile earth forum -

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread804407pg1

Set me wondering
Was one of these Wayne's 'tree of knowledge?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Source

This one?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Yea! cheers thats the thread

And what do you think? Do you think one of those is Wayne's 'tree of knowledge' that gives

him all his 'secret knowledge' which he is for ever writing and spouting about?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

It just disappoints me that through the ages, people have come forward and said
something that is 'out of the box' and even though there's never any true evidence to
back-up their's claims, folk come a-running to believe the speaker.

All some asked was how a radio telescope supposedly picked up a UV signal that
indicated intelligence from at least two other planets.

When pressed, James/Judy seemed to slink away and muddied the waters. With Wayne
-he embraced his relationship with the alledged NASA employee and then U-turned his
comments to imply he was merely like everyone else... an observer of the claim.
And so we began the mud-slinging... 'she-said-he-said' and my personal classic:
'Pics or it didn't happen!'

Regardless of the fog-wrapped debate, the two main-characters in this odd tale continued to
look for ways to ask why they were doubted and imply that other answers may lay in their
books that are available.

I know the above writings are just going over old ground, but here we have a claim that is
based on faith... on the idea that an enigmatic NASA employee saw the readings that proved
that a intelligent species was communicating to another.
James/Judy had already placed him/herself in a difficult standing with the Kalahari incident being
proven to an adequate point to be a hoax, so when the reversed-badge NASA worker dropped the
UV signal claim onto the internet, many of the 'old-school' here were wary.

Experience has shown me that if you do step forward like this, you must be able to shoot
down any queries with proof and level-headedness. Personally, I tend to set off with the idea
that the person who claims something is telling the truth and go about the business of proving
through solving the difficult questions asked -that it is so.
That didn't happen here.

So what do we get here...? The ATS members that requested evidence are insulted, accused of
vile actions and in some cases -threatened with Police intervention.
I know that if I had been granted access to this world-changing event, I would be still shouting
from the rooftops and arguing my corner with verve and seriousness.

It may well be that the supposed Powers-That-Be have hidden and destroyed evidence of the
incident, it could be that certain information has been altered to create doubt, but as long as
the baseball-wearing girl is still around, she should be proving to the most doubtful of the
audience that what she saw was true.

"Papa-Genco, look what I got" -The Godfather.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

...And what do you think? Do you think one of those is Wayne's 'tree of knowledge' that gives
him all his 'secret knowledge' which he is for ever writing and spouting about...?

Well, as said in ' The Hoax 'Round The World' documents when James/Judy went on a radio show
and related her so-called abduction -where Karne or Carne approached her and took her aboard a
spaceship...
[color=00FF00]
... Dcmb1490 responded with a post that included more information from Judy's radio
interview...
1. Medical exam
2. Telepathic communication
3. Silvery craft
4. Walls and floors were like one ( no seams)
5. They would be in touch
6. and...... The Star Chart Nothing new and nothing that hasn't been published before.

Oh, and the best was that she received universal knowledge, her every question
was answered.

Judy also gained this sacred or secret knowledge and though many here seem to
wish discredit both of them, for the price of a conference ticket, you too can have access
to the words from the stars.

I for one, don't feel too alone knowing that Capitalism is alive and well among the Space People.

Edit: Thanks to Nenothu for allowing the above excerpt.
edit on 12-2-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Yes BAID i know that you would still be shouting from the roof top's but then you would

not be putting out information of ANYTHING without having evidence to back up your claims!

However that is not the case with Judy and Wayne they hold 'court' among the vunerable and

needy who require rescuing from the 'normal' and whisking off to the 'fairy tale' land of

unproven abductions, aliens, and star gods. And Wayne having eaten of the 'tree of knowledge'

with his ND experiences is the new Messiah.......Hallelujah!!!!!

I can only guess that they have a transient following as only the brain dead could be taken in

by their scams...........as one fails on to the next

>>>>>Fool me once shame on youFool me twice shame on me!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

Originally posted by eletheia
BLIND BLIND BLIND are we all BLIND??

I have just realised what Wayne [with all his subtlities] has been trying to tell us all along,
that he never did have a NDE he actually had a 'RESURRECTION' and now he is the God
of Oneism............................

Doctor Herschel may well be the enigmatic force that holds sway over all of us.
He has his disciples, the female that interacts with him in cyber-space is shunned by
many and he has lately been 'crucified' for his belief in the UV/Radio signal hoax!
Rejoice, for he is with us.

... Except this time, we can forgive them, for they KNOW what they do.

Bread and fish anyone?
Well, Doctors Herschel and Faltskog certainly smell fishy. I'm sure they wish there was some bread in their individual and collective codswallop but I'm sure it's actually peanuts. In the absence of being able to smuggle said latter naturally, I wonder if Judy employs prostheses? Actually, thinking about that smell of fish... er, no. Best leave that thought right there, methinks.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal

Sounds to me like even our little Light Warrior doesn't know what to believe in. This child gets caught up in so many lies that he no longer knows his right from his left, or the basic dogma of his cult.
Sorry to correct you mate, but that should be "basic smegma of his cult". No doubt the source of the fishy smell I referred to above.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I came across this on Google

DEPARTMENT D'UFOLOGIE ET THE RADIO ASTRONOMIE...

Signaux extra-terrestres - JUDY FALTSKOG et WAYNES ...SETI, Mysterious radio

waves emitted...OVNI PARANORMAL JUIN 2009 contact extra - terrestre...

Not speaking French i was unable to translate or find my way around the 'blog' but the

key words

# Judy Faltskog

# Wayne

# D'Ufology

# SETI

# Astronomie

# Extra Terreste

# radio waves

# paranormal

Made me believe it was to do with the Wayne and Judy 'road show' and as the date was

June 2009 a whole year before they broke the HOAX here on ATS i think it's fair to assume

that they had been trying to get it out for more than a year!

Maybe there is someone on this thread who speaks french and can enlighten us??

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Using 'Babylon.com' and just pasting tthe quote above in, it says:

DEPARTMENT OF CRYPTOZOOLOGIE et ufologie and the Radio Astronomy
... Signals extra-terrestrial - Judy FALTSKOG and WAYNES ...
SETI, Mystérieux radio waves Émise ... UFOS PARANORMAL
June 2009 contact extra - terrestrial ...

I can only presume the words are headings of pages, maybe?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

When googling Judy Faltskog contactee, i started backwards from page 50 as sometimes i feel

things get missed starting from page 1.

On page 48 'that' showed up [seemed like it could be interesting
] so i clicked on and

'Blog4ever' came up, entirely in french! And not knowing any french couldn't progress any

further.

I was intrigued with the 'key' words Wayne, Judy, and Seti and the date was 2009 a full year

BEFORE the 'phanthom signal released first on face book and then here on ATS

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join