It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Anything more substancial since 10 hours ago????

Don't have time to read every page....

No sir.

Nothing...

Just more "rumors" from a guy selling books and from the people selling those books for him.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

dude i hate to correct you but when she said stealth mode she ment 'under the radar' like, hiding stealth, know what i mean?

Realy???

Gee i thought she actualy meant they had this futuristic tech that basicaly turnd an enormous radioscope facility into a shimmering field of transparancy!.

Oh well, thanks for the heads up and CRUSHING MY HOPES AND DREAMS.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
from facebook

-Wayne Herschel- Latest update - Dr JUDY FULTSKOG: ... just received an email... Judy writes: ... Hi Wayne... I am OK and taken care of. Dont worry about what people say. Every part of the EM spectrum gives off radio emmisions. Dont try and defend yourself or me, as the truth has a way of proving itself. Hang in there Wayne and dont give up. Judy ... it was followed by another email (below) and I will discuss it...

-Wayne Herschel- Judy then wrote... From Far Infra Red to Deep ultra Violet Radiation gives of Radio Emissions. Even light from a candle will produce radio emissions on a sensitive receiver. Here is a example on this : www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... We modified it to be sensitive to Radiation Emissions on the far scale of the EM spectrum and used it to test results on a radio telescope. Cant say more... 4 hours ago

[edit on 4-5-2010 by JaquVanCouger]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by ElijahWan

She may have reason to fear for her life if she is actually behind the hoax that has filled 23 pages of thread, HA HA!

Originally posted by ElijahWan
reply to post by Johnze

Based on the context I'm assuming she means "not relaying further information for fear of life" but I might be mistaken?

Originally posted by reject
lets just put out a hit and take out one hoaxster

kidding
what the...HEY! I WAS KIDDING!!!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
24 pages of replies for a hoax ?
Not so surprising.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
All you need is to post a photo of you with a nasa hat on the internet, then pretend you have some infos.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaquVanCouger
from facebook

-Wayne Herschel- Latest update - Dr JUDY FULTSKOG: ... just received an email... Judy writes: ... Hi Wayne... I am OK and taken care of. Dont worry about what people say. Every part of the EM spectrum gives off radio emmisions. Dont try and defend yourself or me, as the truth has a way of proving itself. Hang in there Wayne and dont give up. Judy ... it was followed by another email (below) and I will discuss it...

-Wayne Herschel- Judy then wrote... From Far Infra Red to Deep ultra Violet Radiation gives of Radio Emissions. Even light from a candle will produce radio emissions on a sensitive receiver. Here is a example on this : www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... We modified it to be sensitive to Radiation Emissions on the far scale of the EM spectrum and used it to test results on a radio telescope. Cant say more... 4 hours ago

[edit on 4-5-2010 by JaquVanCouger]
What is her doctorate in again?

en.wikipedia.org...

The light from a candle is part of the EM spectrum. To say that "the light from a candle will produce radio emissions" is a reach. The light is just that, light. Any radio waves emitted from an object are quite a different critter.
I watched both youtube videos.... they don't prove what she stated.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

But she posts links to YouTube! All the best scientific research is done on YouTube now!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Mask, just what exactly is your problem?

Post after post of putting people down. What is your problem? Let's share it and talk. Is it that you need attention, to fed yourself of ego, that you are right, others are fools?

What is your problem? You are presume others are perpertrating hoaxes just for book sales? So what? Did they point the gun at anyone to buy?

Do you feel good condemning others, post after post, and contributing nothing more than scorn while others are only trying to get to the bottom of it? True or false is relative, but the effort to find it must be there. You are doing nothing but heaping hillbilly style scorn!

You have the answer? It's a hoax? You have Dr.Judy's signed coffession? What is your problem. Let me give you your 15mins of fame that you are trying so hard to seek here.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I'm asking questions like everyone else. It didn't immediately occur to me it might be a hoax when I posted it after seeing his FB page. He's a published author and I respect him for his research, it didn't occur to me he might be part of a hoax either. Call me naive but that's me. If I thought it was BS I wouldn't have posted. I got taken it like alot of others by his first post connecting her to NASA, I should have researched it first and it turns out even HE hasn't seen proof of her creds and is taking her at her word but it now not so sure of things. Could all be a ruse, or it could be that he was genuinely led down the garden path

According to HIM (don't shoot the messenger)

-Wayne Herschel- My connection with Judy was a referral by an amateur astronomer some time ago in connection with verification of the star movements in my research. I then became good friends and in between her busy schedule she had the time to discuss other important aspects relating to G5 stars. By chance I saw she posted the claim as her status yesterday and I ... See Moresubsequently asked her for more info and if i could relay it on my page... she was hesitant... then agreed to get it out there.

I think we have some more pieces of the puzzle later today after my astronomer friends decide to comment. One is very clued up on radio and all emf potential aspects.
As for the book thing I haven't spoken to him about it for about a month. If I go ahead I have to go and collect them from a warehouse in the UK, a very long trip, and he is skint so there is no funds to cover my petrol costs yet apparantly. I'm not too bothered as he is not exactly shifting loads per week from what he has told me and I am pretty tied up with my website work. There has been no rush to get me selling his books as you will see on his site he already has UK distributors, Tesco and some other big company it's just selling them via an individual works out better for him I'm gathering.

There is really no need to bash me or anyone else about. I'm sort of enjoying the distraction from the day job and trying to dig up info. I've even emailed NASA human resources to see if they can verify she works for them but I don't know if they will answer that kind of question. She's not on any of their other staff lists, she may just be an AMES volunteer.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Yeah, I actually watched them, had nothing to prove her point(fallacious one at that) in them.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Just more "rumors" from a guy selling books and from the people selling those books for him.

OK, thanks mate. Same conclusion as last night.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Sorry to interject, but it appears to me that MrMask suffers from clear vision and a firm grip on reality.
IMO.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Thank you Mr Mask for the clarification.

[edit on 4/5/2010 by MarrsAttax]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

No sir.

Nothing...

I'm not selling his books....check my website below then google my name, there is nothing connecting me to his books as yet as I'm not selling his books as yet and if I do decide to sell his books I will be sure to link to them on all my websites , FB page, MY space page and all forum email sigs as no marketing=no sales=no cash so you are barking up the wrong tree. Oh and spare me any jibes about my profession, I can see them coming a mile off if you decide to check my site.

Edit to add : ooh I've just made my SECOND foe in 24 hours ! Such playground judgement !

[edit on 4/5/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I can understand your wariness in all this, but if it's a case
that we have accidently found the main telephone cable that
helps planets talk to each other... are we commiting an offence
listening in without their knowledge?

I mean, that's like Phage watching me shower through that
little window in my bathroom... the one without the curtains.

I for one, don't wish to end up in the Galactic Penatentionary...
not with my legs.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Even clear vision and a firm grip of reality needs evidences, or else he is only living in delusion that is shared by you.

Look people, this is ATS. NO ONE owes Mask or anyone else a living. If he had contributing evidences or even logic, it would have been appreciated, but what had he done? Only condemning others, and for that, anyone is to humble himself/herself before this nutjob????

C'mon mask, no need to hide. You have your 15mins of fame here and now. We all want to know the truth. And you seem to know the truth. So why was it a hoax. C'mon, show it

[edit on 4-5-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

No sir.

Nothing...

Now this annoys the hell out of me! Yes, be skeptical, we all should be until we have the evidence that proves that ET is here. I have been reading this thread on and off for a few hours now, and while i am very skeptical, i will wait and see what happens. But i wont go all out and all arragont saying "ah its all rubbish!" At least wait and see what happens. And i dont know why you keep on bringing up "oh, he is selling books" Yes he does (thats part of his job" but if you actually read what he is saying, you can blatently tell that this has nothing to do wih him. He just gave out the message, thats all.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Even clear vision and a firm grip of reality needs evidences, or else he is only living in delusion that is shared by you.
Yes, I must be delusional.

Lured to the thread, by the title which included "DECIPHERED", I haven't seen any message yet.

Have you seen any message?
Please tell me where I am deluded?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I used to sell comics, when I was younger... is that still
okay?
I do hope that we can talk to these aliens... it would be
fun finding out about how the fly aroun space.

Oh... and I once sold shoes, when I was nineteen.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join