It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 234
<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Been doing some research and she is all over the internet posting the same copy and paste disclaimer stating that Judy was an experiment. Just a simple google search brings up plenty of the same denial statements.

James you can call yourself Freemont or Frito-Lay but you will always be NASA Judy created by James Van Gruenen and a known hoaxer to the world. Getting a piercing, a tat, and changing your name to Reticulan Ruby won't change a thing as far as people knowing who and what you are.

I wonder if Mr. Hesseman is aware of these slanderous claims against his good name?
edit on 29-12-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Yes... just when you thought it was safe to back into Normaldom, Judy
dances back in and says she's an experiment!
If this is true... then who is the girl in the NASA baseball cap?
Who is the woman that stole a fellow ATS's husband?
Who is the lady who used to frequent Tesco's in her 'male'-days?

She's a mystery, wrapped in an enigma... and a Swedish blouse.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I would also like to point out another area of the Swedish Space agencies. its called the Swedish National Space Board ( Not to be confused with the Swedish Space Commission) and has 17 members.

Snippet and source:

SNSB distributes government grants to research and development, initiates research and development in space and remote sensing, and is the Swedish contact in international cooperation. SNSB has seventeen employees (2011) and its office is situated in the Solna Municipality, within the Stockholm urban area.

source: en.wikipedia.org...

Why bring this up?

1. Well, because they had a space mission called - " Freja" - (1992–1995), a second Space Physics mission.

2. And in eletheia's previous post she gave the meaning of the name Freja. From her post:
Freja Faltskog (name meaning Lady and Godess of love and beauty)

And Judy is now going by the name of Freja according to her FB page. All kind of makes a sort of sicko-science connection in a way and keeps the Judy drama on-going for a while, IMO. Who knows, the next alien "contact" will probably come out of Sweden.

Also some other info cropped up and I hope Nitromaria reads this and responds.

Oh, and her Bio (now deleted) from FB>

About Freya: -
I am the daughter of Knut Faltskog and Carola Engebrecht
My father is deceased but my mother went tfarande liver
I have been studied at astrofysic anda Dr. sexamen USA1997
I lived outside Sweden in the 24 (?)
I am married to Bjorn Lundgren since 1986
My husband is 56? and originally from Iceland, but he has
also family
Denmark and Sweden horror
I have two children, my daughter Jennifer (20) and my son Jens (17)[

Too many coincidences to the original Judy bio and lies.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Have you guys seen this? It's Freja Faltskog's profile picture.

picasaweb.google.com...

There's obviously no way that this lovely pink eyed creature could be connected to our Judy/James....

.....Then again, 'Freja' does look like something that came from the same factory as Wayne Herschel's knock off V for vendetta masks, so who knows?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
Have you guys seen this? It's Freja Faltskog's profile picture.

picasaweb.google.com...

There's obviously no way that this lovely pink eyed creature could be connected to our Judy/James....

.....Then again, 'Freja' does look like something that came from the same factory as Wayne Herschel's knock off V for vendetta masks, so who knows?

Er, have you used TinEye on that photo?

It leads to a fetish website...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Can't say I'm surprised
as 'Freja' looks like one of those creepy ' real dolls.'

Many of Judy and her alter ego's were into similar stuff, so no change there.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Yes but when she first opened it, one of her photographs was one which she was using while

she was still Judy. And it is somewhere on this thread! When i have time i will look it out..........

But then your're all so dam quick i bet someone else finds it first

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
My conspiracy juices are flowing again and I want to toss this out for opinion because in my mind (which is often wrong) it looks like the work of the same hand(s) and if that's true then it ties more people to the web we know as NASA Judy.

If you watch this short video on another thread here on ATS and compare it to Ivan0135 and Judy's video listed under it and watch that short video, I hope you will see the similarities as I have noticed (either correctly or far off base) in these two video's and their source.

Video 1 :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Video 2 :

www.youtube.com...

Video # 1 was made by Stephen Hannard of Alien Disclosure Group UK and here was my post about that video:

The alien pilots filmed at area 51, 2011 is from Stephen Hannard of Alien Disclosure Group UK. And from his below Facebook page a snippet that explains it all to me.

Snippet: Bio on FB::

I am Stephen Hannard, Founder of the Alien Disclosure Group UK, one of the biggest and most successful disclosure based websites in Europe. I am also the Co-Director of Cosmic Disclosure Productions, a company set up in 2004 to finance and produce short videos and full documentaries concerning the Extraterrestrial, and Paranormal Issue. Main website will re-open soon along with the weekly ADG radio show. In the meantime please support our Youtube channel, Twitter and our Facebook page, and stay informed. Thanks.

Is it the same hand making these videos?

And as a person on another forum brought up, The name Ivan 0135 could mean I-Van. As a James hint to his past Van Grunen name. Who knows.

Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I use to hate clowns (thanks Steven King) and thought nothing would compare to their spooky weirdness after reading King. But Freja's picture makes the clowns seem like Bambi.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I didn't find it on ATS but i did find (it says copy-write) the original it seems. Its called " khimaira" and is located here:

www.flickr.com...@N02/

And on a Goth page with what appears to be Japanese women, here:

le-royaume-de-marquise.vefblog.net...

Both sites to me seem to be Japanese and that just brought back an old memory that Netties and I discussed one time about an anime website that had Judy written all over it as a participant but we couldn't connect the dots to post the claim on ATS.

I need to go back and look for that Anime website (if it can be found again) because there was something very important to the Herschel link , Van Greunen link, or the Tier link and at the time I thought it was something jaw dropping. Well, it will give me something to do, off to look.

Judy was into Anime artwork at one time.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I think Freja is just a stepping stone for Judy. I beleive her main objective is to become

AGNETHA FALTSKOG !

# She is denying her South African roots and claiming to be Swedish

# Agnetha's father is called Knut! Freja/Judy claims her father is named Knut

# Agnetha's boyfriend/husband is called Bjorn. Freja/Judy says she is married to Bjorn.(but

wasn't she fined for kissing a girl and at on time said to be in a lesbain relationship??)

More than average coincidences wouldn't you say

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Good work.

I did a real quick google search on Freja Faltskog, and one of the top results was a "like" from Freja Fältskog on a facebook page that links to none other than ...
a Van Greunen (sadly deceased)
taa daa
Coincidence?
Nahhh.

Link here: In Memory of Allen Van Greunen

Now, the "like" has disappeared off the wall, but I'm assuming that's because the Freja Fältskog page has been deleted. However it still remains in the google search result.

I luv da way we... | Facebook
www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=473841623060...I luv da way we talk in dreamz... Like · Comment · December 17, 2010 at 12:24pm ·. Freja Fältskog likes this. Facebook © 2011 · English (US) ...

Gotta love google cache.

I have a screengrab which hopefully neno can embed for me - I can't upload pics atm.
And sadly - just when things get interesting again - I have to go work.
Keep it up guys

edit on 29/12/2011 by Netties Hermit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Welcome back oh wise one, Lol. You were missed.

Yes, Allen Van Greunen (deceased) links back to Mandy Van Greunen, Judy's relation in South Africa or at least they had contact and the last shared sur-names. Researched him once and Judy and Mandy were linked as friends.

Good catch.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

From our U2 conversations and you were correct. Nenothtu posted a picture of Judy that resembles Freya as you stated on page 178 or at this link:

Good job, E !.

Photo is near the bottom of the page.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Interesting when you go back on the thread........ Nudges the brain some what
seeing

that post again is a good reminder that however much Judy/Freja shouts about being Swedish

and having ALWAYS lived there..........There it is cached 'FOREVER' that she is trying to

contact her old school friends from ??? South Africa!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I had to go to Google translate to see what she was saying from that pic and snippet that Nenothtu posted on page 178 and here it is before and after translation:

ja daai jare was my van nog Van Greunen. EK was in Helpmekaar Meisies gewees 1979-1983. Kan enige iemand my ooit nog onthou? My broer Jimmy Van Greunen was in die Seunskool! Lekker om tussen oud helpies te Kuier! Groete uit n yskoue Swede! Judy

translated to :

so that was my years of still Greunen. I was Helpmekaar Girls have been 1979-1983. Can anyone ever remember me? My brother Jimmy Van Greunen was in the Boys' School! Good old helpies between socializing! Greetings from a cold Sweden! Judy.

Talk about spin. She is claiming to be in Sweden trying to contact her old alien friends in SA all the while writing her plea from Germany. I wonder if any of the people he ripped off at the UFO convention in SA as he took their money and ran has tried to contact the dear sister of Jimmy in Sweden?

And Judy took her picture from this website: www.djkhimaira.com...

A little Goth copywrite Miss Judy?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

I have a screengrab which hopefully neno can embed for me - I can't upload pics atm.
And sadly - just when things get interesting again - I have to go work.
Keep it up guys

Here it is:

I'm trying to get caught up here, but it seems that all the links have been scrubbed. That leads me to conclude that there really IS an experiment going on - just not the one that Odin's bitch consort is claiming. Yes, Freya was a real bitch - check out the norse mythology.

The experiment appears to be to see how long it takes ATS to find "her" claptrap across the internet, then post it to this thread (which s/he is obviously reading, probably on a continuous refresh), then see how quickly s/he can make it disappear from the interwebz.

I gotta wonder who concocted the original "experiment" story - why in the hell would a "space agency" be trying to study mind control? Don't they have some space to study or something?

I've got a few other random thoughts at the moment, but I'll not commit them to writing here - I'll save 'em for Volume II. Oddly, perhaps, there was a strange spike in book downloads about 3 weeks ago, after a long lull, and now we have this activity... methinks Judy is trying to become relevant again, but "Freya" is just a way station to another new identity.

Hey "Freya" - my real name is Loki. Better hide yer damned necklace if you want to tussle again!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409

From our U2 conversations and you were correct. Nenothtu posted a picture of Judy that resembles Freya as you stated on page 178 or at this link:

Good job, E !.

Photo is near the bottom of the page.

If you are referring to the picture in this post, it was in that screencap because it was "Judy's" Facebook avatar at the time. As it turned out, it was a stock photo from some photo website.

Was she using that one AGAIN? The link to this new use of it seems to be dead now....

ETA: reading through what new spew Judy has left across he internet, a notion strikes me that she may be trying to discredit HERSELF, the object to falsify her old identity in preparation for creation of a new one.It wouldn't be the first time that a former alias has been "killed" to strengthen a new one. If memory serves, she tried to kill off "Judy Faltskog" once before via a suicide story, and it failed miserably because she didn't cross her T's and dot her I's.

I will bet perfectly good Swedish Kroners that her new identity is already established somewhere, just waiting for her to assume it, and that "Freya Faltskog" is not the final destiny. One has to "kill off" the old identity before assuming a new one, because disappearances invite fresh questions, which can in turn lead to linking the identities depending on how deep the hounds dig - and we dig DEEP around here.

By the same token, a new identity has to already be established before assumption, because people just suddenly appearing out of nowhere raise precisely the same sorts of questions.

Don't ask me how I know stuff like that - Judy might start screaming "CIA", "NSA", "Langley", MI6", Mossad, "disinfo agent" and all that crazy stuff again... :LOL:

edit on 2011/12/30 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Don't ask me how I know stuff like that - Judy might start screaming "CIA", "NSA", "Langley", MI6"
Mossad, "disinfo agent" and all that crazy stuff again... :LOL:

Well they've been doin' it since she was 'outed'!
I agree that she is scouting this site and then dumping her tracks as the intrepid
ATSers find them... and what about Mr. Herschel? Is he aware of her emerging?

Interesting times around the corner.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

I think Freja is just a stepping stone for Judy. I beleive her main objective is to become

AGNETHA FALTSKOG !

Do you think we should warn the Swedish government? They probably won't take kindly to one of their national treasures being 'replaced'!

I also seem to remember that Jame's name change was first to Judith Helena De cadanet Von Gruenen. obviously the obsession with Amanda Cadanet took a back seat to the 'blonde one from Abba' obsession.

On the subject of dodgy alien videos and Stephen Hannard, I noticed Hannard is from South Shields (he's published his address on various sites) which is just a stones throw away from Newcastle were James Van G. used to live.(didn't he?) There's a possibility they could know each other.

Also when searching under Hannard, a guy called Barry King comes up. You can search here on ATS for threads about his tales of underground bases in the UK. What I thought was interesting is Barry Kings now deleted Wikipedia bio;

wikibin.org...

....A keen active interest in Astronomy from the age of 10, with own telescope gave him the interests in space, other worlds, and possible other life forms elsewhere in the vast universe. Always an interest in anything strange, anything classed as paranormal.
His interest in Ufo's was sparked by a double page spread in the Daily Mirror newspaper in 1965 about the strange goings on in the small Wiltshire town of Warminster. From there he searched for books and mags on the subject and his interest bloomed and became stronger. At age 14 in 1966, he began to be actively involved in Ufo research and investigations. In 1968 he joined the BUFORA research organisation in the UK and by 1974 was an area investigator for them covering the South-East of the UK....

It seems Judy couldn't even be bothered to make her own false biography up!

Like others we know, Stephen Hannard is fond of self authored biographies and claims to have authored books that don't exist.

deletionpedia.dbatley.com...:32%29

Stephen Hannard started the Alien Disclosure Group after years of research, and his own personal experiences with U.F.O.s and Extraterrestrials. Unable to find any serious disclosure based organisations within the United Kingdom, Stephen decided to create his own Ufology group. Since its conception in 1997 the A.D.G. have grown from a mere four members, into one of Europe's biggest disclosure based websites with over three thousand members, and over sixty thousand subscribers and supporters. Stephen has also contributed to dozens of magazines over the years, and is a published author. Stephen claims to have had contact with three Humanoid Extraterrestrials since he was a child, the last visit occurring when he was fourteen years old. He currently lives in South Shields where he was born, and is married with one child

top topics

<< 231  232  233    235  236  237 >>

join