It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

True, that. It does appear that Judy and Wayne get their scientific "knowledge" from pop fiction, rather than any Berkeley Doctorate. Some of that has a more specific source, in particular the last section about the length of day on Zet2 Ret - 4. I can't recall the guy's name right off the top of my head, but he wrote about 90 pages or so I think of just that sort of tripe, going into great detail about what life was like on that mythical planet. As I recall, he claimed less light, purple plants, all sorts of odd things.

Some of it comes from generic literature that I've not been able to track the source of.

The initial identification of Zet2 Ret as the home of the "greys" from the Hill abduction came from a misinterpretation by Marjorie Fish of a star map Mrs. Hill drew by hand under post-hypnotic suggestion that she claimed to have seen aboard the alien craft during the abduction. If you take Ms. Fish's map and the one drawn by Mrs. Hill, lay them side beside and remove the lines which lead the eye into a pattern, the resemblance falls all apart, Furthermore, Ms. Fish cherry-picked the stars she included in her pattern based upon pre-conceived notions which I believe were erroneous in some particulars.

As a matter of fact, the production of HER star map sounds an awful lot like the methodology Wayne Herschel uses to produce his!

A fair discussion of that entire episode can be found in an article published in December 1974 in "Astronomy" magazine called "the Zeta Reticuli Incident". the replies to the main article by Carl Sagan and Steve Soter are very relevant, and are included in a reprint of the article, which was pretty popular at the time. A copy of the reprint - minus some of the diagrams showing the Atterburg interpretation of Mrs. Hill's map - is still available on the web. Stanton Friedman has a copy of it at his website for download.

Being the disagreeable sort that I am, I've put together a PDF of the article with more included from the original discussion than Friedman's version, just for my own use. I've not scanned the Atterburg interpretation pictures to put into it yet, either. The astronomical information is somewhat dated, being 37 years old, but the discussion involved is still fairly accurate in the main, and is well worth the read for anyone interested.

Here is a link to an html version of the article, not at Friedman's site.

Note: looking through that page, I see where I came up with the 27.2 light year distance - that is actually the distance to beta Comae Berenices, which I believe matches the pattern in the original map far, FAR better than Zet2 Reticuli. I was mistaken - my recollection was playing tricks on me.

edit on 2011/10/13 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
cool, you explained a lot of things there and in correspondence about The Betty and Barney Hill story for one. Amazing how they predated Judy and Wayne yet the same similarities.

Zeta Reticuli - star map

Judy - Wayne

who would have thunk.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
hi guys.

just to pre empt any conspiracy theory or any rubbish that may come from those two crackpots...

prometheus aka the prequel to the 1979 alien movie by ridley scott will feature zeta 2 reticuli, star maps, alien gods and the origins of the human race if all the speculation and rumours are true.

just thought i would put that out there before those guys make any claim of it either confirming their rubbish and being part of some sort of fantasy move to condition us for the froever imminent government disclosure project, or before they make any wild claims that ridley scott got the story from them!!! lol.

thanks

monkey

edit on 13/10/11 by MONKEYMAGIC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MONKEYMAGIC

First Dan Brown steals their plot line, now Ridley Scott. When will this madness end?

If I ever write anything, you can just about bet it won't involve star maps, Reticulan Greys, Ancient secret societies (how would I know about them if they were 'secret' anyhow?) or ancient aliens tinkering with DNA - all those markets seem to have been cornered!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MONKEYMAGIC

Will Mr. Scott require a mysterious stranger who enjoys a high hem?
I'm the sort of guy who... (and many here can testify)... hides his light
under a bushel and yet, I think I can step-up-to-the-plate.

Ridley... Yes, I could be on first-name terms, Ridley is a marvelous
Director and I know he would see the audience-value of have A Boy In
A Dress walking in stage-right and lobbing his light-sabre about.

My love interest could be Catherine ZETA-Jones and that way, the movie
-dweebs would see the strange connection and assume 'secret signs' were
being displayed.

Guy Ritchie is always ringing me, but that's another story.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
WAYNE'S BACK

I have personally never been able to understand Wayne's preoccuption with analysing and

pontificating on the laws, political, and economic status of both America and the UK when

he is a South African living in SA and it doesn't realy effect him at all !!

From his fb :- Wayne Herschel ...Defination of Elite

Super rich Billionaires who profiteer with illegal schemes, scams and destructive ways who

purchase power to escape law and manipulate society in pursuit of MORE $$$$$$$$$$$$

Well leaving out a few words I can make it fit Wayne
:-

Someone who profiteer from iffy schemes, multiple scams, and destructive ways who

manipulate and hoax the disadvantaged or feeble minded in pursuit of MORE $$$$$$

He is currently pushing the 'Anonymous' agenda on his fb. and has a NEW 'money making'

scheme:- He is hoping to have a mass marketing deal available for SA people joining

'Anonymous' selling 'Anonymous mask's' It will be much cheaper than international price $6

and the inconvenience of waiting for delivery with internet sellers !!

On his current rant about banks, politicians, and the world economic situation one of his fb

friends posted
How could they [maya and others] predict this 5000 years ago? It must

be a divine agenda written in the stars! RIGHT Wayne Herschel! Youre the master on stars??

And a bit of antagonism from another fb poster (abbreviated)

I'm not as active as you .........I am not you, I am me. Since you do not seem to try to see

things from anothers point of view, I will explain to you why i do things in my way........in

creating awareness.........unlike your face book page, my face book page is full of personal

friends,not activitists. Remember you are largely preaching to the converted which makes your

job a lot easier..........................Do not knock it !!

oouch!! could someone be seeing the light

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Good googly-mooglin! You mean to tell me these OWS zombies are actually LIGHT WARRIORS?

I knew there was something not quite right about them, but I thought they were just aimlessly milling around, waiting on a hero to sweep in and take control, give their "movement" some sort of focus.

If there are that many Light Warriors on the prowl, then it's worse than I thought. Ra help us if Wayne sweeps in to co-opt the movement! I reckon we'll know what's going on if giant Godzilla-like trees of life start showing up in these parks that are being "occupied" and reaching out and touching folks.

Where the hell is Blossom Goodchild when you need her?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Wayne Herschel jumps from one scam to another. He has a wall poster for his talk series in SA on his FB page. Notice how he refuses to give up the Bloosom Goodchild hoax of his (massive UFO sighting to appear in SA,11-13-2008) just like Judy Faltskog can't give up the Zeta's of the Kalahari hoax. Wording from the wall poster below:

source; (Bloosom Goodchild)
www.godlikeproductions.com...

The wall poster wording:

What if the global hype claiming that large UFOs will be seen in the skies worldwide is real?

Some people say it will be an invasion.

Others say its possibly first contact

most say its just a hoax

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
He is promoting an Anonymous and OWS uprising with another wall poster on his site.

And below is a prophecy that leaves him "free and clean" when it falls to the wayside with the rest of his false past claims.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wayne Herschel ‎... perhaps prophecy is a lot more than just a probability... next year is either a turn towards good things quickly or we dont have enough numbers of people making the stand and have the elite as our masters.
Yesterday at 11:08am

source: www.facebook.com...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

Yes, no, maybe. I just love prophecy.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

When a "prophet" starts hedging his bets, it's probably a good time to find another prophet. Those guys are supposed to be a bit more sure than that, aren't they? You know, they have a direct pipeline to God, or Ra, or the Tree of Life, or something - you'd think they wouldn't expect their deity to lie to them... or, if they expect their deity MAY BE lying, wouldn't they be better off finding another?

Even the "Armageddon Guy", whatever his name was, came out with a new Rapture prophecy, and he's saying that "probably" the rapture is going to happen next week...

Me and my God have a fishing expedition planned for that day.. just in case, y'know? I hope he shows for the trip, and ain't just lying to me... after all, HE is supposed to bring the sammiches and beer!

edit on 2011/10/14 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Wayne is busy with his latest 'money making' scheme very busy 'model making' "quote"

Is it a model.............sort of?

Is it a face?..............yes

What face?

A face that will be remembered in history of a face that saved the world.

Prototype 1 ANONYMOUS here will be comfortable to wear while protesting but more important

available at a third of the cost of those manufactured by the nasty PROFITEERING Warner Bros

CORPORATION.

Hmmm...........born on this day 15th October.....OCCUPY THE WORLD DAY !!!!

1 # plastercene preshape of musketeer face.......

2 # latex mould today...........over plastercene

3 # make template for aluminium master form

4 # mass production Joburg factory pvc masks next week

5 # on line marketing through Joburg distributer $2 per mask

6 # minimum order for 5 masks - or delivery not affordable

[[ What no free 'Hidden Records' book with every 5 masks ordered ??]]

There is copy right on the Vendetta/Guy Fawkes masks any way so it had to be slightly

different in many subtle ways.........sigh!!

[[Well we're all aware of Wayne's penchant for copy right infringement and plagiarism]]

And Judy?......Well she is still behaving very coyly keeping discretely quiet....but i fear

for her index finger! as she is in 'over drive' mode with her constant clicking of the 'like button'

on Wayne's fb.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BREAKING NEWS

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Is it possible for people to stop messing around here with their jokes so the truth is easier to find? 233 pages of mostly garbage. Where's the *** ****** overview based on the topic and it's debunking?

ATS makes it difficult to discern truths which lends truth to the story of it being CIA backed...

Funnier is that so many "conspiracy theorists" here are so adamant about this being bogus, but when its them telling the story they would be adamant it's true.

This site has ceased it's usefulness IMO.
edit on 8-12-2011 by EspyderMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EspyderMan

Is it possible for people to stop messing around here with their jokes so the truth is easier to find? 233 pages of mostly garbage. Where's the *** ****** overview based on the topic and it's debunking?

Sure EspyderMan. 233 pages is quite a read so a couple of dedicated members who followed this story from the beginning put in some hard yards and did some overviews.

A quick one-pager here The Alien Lie - A debunking
and a more comprehensive one here The TRUE story behind "The Hoax Heard 'Round the World. with a free e-book from neno.

Keep in mind this saga started in May 2010 and only just went quiet around May this year, so 233 pages isn't really that many. In fact, my trusty calculator states it's only around 1.566523605 posts per day.

Happy reading. I hope those links help your, ahh, gracious request.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Keep in mind this saga started in May 2010 and only just went quiet around May this year, so 233 pages isn't really that many. In fact, my trusty calculator states it's only around 1.566523605 posts per day.

Ahhh hemmm,
cough cough.

o.k. thank you Neno. It's 1.566523605 PAGES per day.

Damnit man, you're a stickler for details.

Sorry everyone. My right-brain function on full display here for all to see.
eh
I was never any good at Math.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

Damnit man, you're a stickler for details.

The devil himself lives in the details - I hear folks say that all the time!

Not that I'm a devil or anything...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EspyderMan

The 'jokes' are a bit of light 'banter' between people who have built up a sense of

camaraderie over the period of 12+ months of debunking two serious hoaxers who have

hurt too many people in their long journey of conniving and deceit over a period of at least

20+ years. This thread is NOT about who can shout hoax the loudest, if you had taken

the trouble to ACTUALLY read through it, or the e.book that summarised every bit of the

hoaxers activities you would see that there are FACT's in the form of passports, papers

from name changes and court cases plus a 'smoking gun' link right back to Judy Faltskog

[ i bet she rue's the day she ever wrote on that message board]

I don't know why you should think the CIA had anything to do with it??
but i do know

that at one time the British Home Office had a file out on James Van Greunen alias

Judy Faltskog

I would recommend that you read the WHOLE thread before you make assumptions of it being

'mostly garbage.' The only 'garbage on this thread is the original claim of "A NASA AFFILIATED

ASTRONOMER DECIPHERING (OR DISCOVERING)" anything! There never was a 'Dr' Judy

who gained a 'doctorate' from UC Berkley or who worked for NASA [written proof from both

establishments on the thread] So there you go it started from post no 1 with LIES.

As for the thread ceasing in it's usefulness .......The stalwarts on this thread who have put so

much into it are just hanging around 'chilling' watching for WHEN they start up another

hoax.......as they will..........there have been signs.............and we are waiting..........

Before i sign off this post - below is a post from page 87 by TroubadoursGA

I read every word and page of this thread (how could i put it down?) and it inspired me to join

ATS again. I am amazed most sincerely by the incredible intelligence, ability and tenacity

humour too - so aptly displayed by certain ATS members on this thread. Congratulations

for exposing these charalatans for what they are. (you know who you are) If you've

educated just one reader, and inspired just one mind to look a little beyond the parenthesis

of their usual comprehension, then thats a fine accomplishment.

Need i say more

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It appears that the good Dr. Judy is rearing his ugly mug again in several places to bash ATS and its members while claiming to be working with the Swedish Space Commission as an astrophysicist and the newest wrinkle in this story is that Judith Helena Fältskog was an experiment.

Thanks to the sleuthing of member eletheia these new revelations were brought to light and Judy is trying to pass off that ATS was a test bed for these experiments.

Snippet and source:

December 13, 2011 at 8:26 pm I sure wonder where you get your information from when the person “Judy” or “Judith Helena Fältskog” who you are refering to is in fact a fictional character made up to assist us in our suggestive psychology experiment.

source: mindcemetery.net...

In its recent FB (as Freja Fältskog ) rant it claimed to have an American education in astrophysics (sound familiar?) and is once again a Swedish national looking to the cosmos but alas her FB information changed and went private when we emailed the Swedish Space Commission and inquired as to her claims. But we copied the original statements and even one of her followers called her Judy.

snippet:

Mis jou en verlang... | Facebook Freja Fältskog posted to In Memory of Allen Van Greunen Freja Fältskog - doctorate in astrophysics They found water om Mars and now they admit it exists on the moon Europa... Its so stupid to write the previous sentence cause water and Intelligent life exists throughout the Universe! Damn! this is like pre Galileo times! Reply · Like · Follow Post · November 17 at 7:51am Mario Navarro · Los Angeles, California Judy with all due respect,there's no proof of life in other parts of the universe yet & the presence alone of water is not enough to sustain life, you need a atmosphere that can permit life & a mixture of conditions, what we have here on earth is a perfect combination hard to find in other parts of the universe. Reply · Like · November 19 at 6:17am source: www.spacedaily.com...

What does the experimentation claim say about the collaboration between Wayne Herschel and the supposedly invented Judy Faltskog?

To me it makes him even a bigger liar especially after coming on site to back up his claims. He is no scientist and not even a good writer so that flys out the window. What is Judy's new scheme and what is her rant about 1934 so important to her to point it out?

DC
edit on 29-12-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

"She's" also spamming here:

there-is-no-governor-anywhere.new-haven.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Wow, Thanks for the link. She uses the St.Mytr sock puppet with some variations at the end on other web sites. That was a recent reply and her language is a tell-tell sign of the author. Sheeee's back
edit on 29-12-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Nice one DJW001

I suppose she is now going back over all her blogs (rants) and trying to gain some damage

limitation
preparing for her reincarnation as Freja Faltskog
(name meaning Lady and

Godessd of love and beauty)
suppose it figures the way she was promoting herself and

her female 'attributes'
earlier on the thread

Fact is she was never referred to as Judith Helena Faltskog it was ALWAYS Judith Helena Van

Greunen and 'Dr Judy Faltskog well we are all fully aware that she was NEVER a 'Dr' and she

had to drop that title more than a year ago!

#1......Now IF Judy Faltskog was a 'non existant' person. Who is posting Alien video's all over

youtube in her name ??

#2......How is she listed as Dr Judy Faltskog doing Boinc stats for Seti at home ?

#3......And on The extraterrestial contact and abductors network she is listed as Dr Judy

Faltskog the OWNER of the site
strange for a NON EXISTANT PERSON

#4......And finally this one takes the biscuit! get your head around this if you can!!! A NONE

PERSON leaves a message, on the Whickham message board asking someone they

DON'T KNOW who USED TO KNOW her other self (James Van Greunen) to contact her in

Germany and leaving her phone no!

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join