It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Satanic... hmmm... you haven't perchance been bitten by Dr. Judy lately, have you?

No... no, I don't think so, although thanks to many here I am immune to any of
the poisons that may drip from Hoaxer's mouths!

In a more positive light... (although I ain't a Light-Warrior)... the You-Tube videos
have ceased and I for one, hope that these people will enjoy an invitation and come
here to discuss their views.

It will always allude me, why anyone would yell and curse from a distance about a subject
that others bring evidence to the contary -to the table and ask for debate, only to get supposedly
ridiculed for their requests!

Has this world really gone to Hell in a handbasket?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ahhh, back from my sabbatical and there were a couple of threats from Germany(or insinuated) as to my use of pics that are posted already online of certain folks. Well, whom do I know in Germany ?
uhhhh not sure.

Took a week course in symbology while on leave and have the Herschel thing figured out. The professor said to throw a full plate against the wall and make up a story about what sticks and woo-la, symbology. So I used this and figured out the RA cult.

The UFO fan on the back of the Sphinx(as per dum dum's interpertation) or the Royal fan (per museums) equates to the hordes of Egyptians (or fans) that adores RA when he is on the stage (on the back of the Sphnix).

Ra can be male or female because he is so divine and all. So Ra entertains the folks and has a large drawing and idol worship of himself.

And that is how Lady RaRa got started 4000 yrs ago.

I'm good at this stuff.

And Judy, idle threats are idle threats. See ya NASA Judy on the darkside of the moon.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Sigh,

I thought we were done with this video from the taillight's or whatever they call themselves today (I recall it had something to do with light). All kinds of name calling about alcoholics and bad grammar with evil spies lurking around every corner. And then the video states that we hide behind fake names and computer screens. So tell me, If you don't know me then how do you know my habits and vices?

I requested that youtube verify this same fact.

How can they accuse in one sentence and not know you in another?

We shall soon find out.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409

And Judy, idle threats are idle threats. See ya NASA Judy on the darkside of the moon.

Is that "idle" threats or "idol" threats? I mean, Lady RaRa speaks, right? I'm sure there's a German Idol, or Egypt's Got Talent, or something of that nature in there somewhere...

I tried the plate against the wall thing, and got spanked for it. It's wet and windy out here in the dog house, but at least I still got internet! I think next time I'll just opt for throwing a pile of shoelaces in the floor for my symbology lesson! I can kick them under the sofa quick like before I get busted...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I like the shoe string idea that way I can say there are no strings attached. (roll eyes with bad attempt)

Any way let me provide an email that smells of either Miss Judy or Wayne (neither could spell felony with a dictionary).

A friend of " Right up your fork pipe"

Both are youtube intellectuals and distinguished host that bring a real sense of accomplishment to the scientific community and amazes their friends with their superior minds when they are not outside making mudpies.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------

have a hunch that you do not hold the copyright for the fotos of the three people in your video and have filed a complaint on their behalf with youtube for copyright infringement. Your video seems more like a personal vendeta video that promotes hate and also filed a complaint with youtube concerning this on their behalf. You stated in your ATS postings which came to my attention, that you have solicited the help of a Mr Hein from the Trier Ausländeramt in Germany to supply you with information regarding one of these people. For a German official to be so generous with privileged information rang a few alarm bells with me and being a EU citizen I foned the Trier Ausländeramt in Germany as indicated by you to ask them about this. Unfortunately I was not able to speak to Mr. Hein as he is on holiday until the 18th July, but managed to speak to his superior. In Germany soliciting information that is private and protected is a serious fellany .

on ATS you state that you have solicited Mr Hein for information. I phoned the number you gave and Mr Hein is on holiday till 18th July, but managed to speak to his superior who advised me that for Mr. Hein to assist you with information is a serious fellany. I shared the link to your posting regarding this with him and he assured me he is investigating as this is against German law. (Ausländeramt Trier)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------

As you can see I quake in my boots and hide beneath the bed. Hey look, I found some shoe strings under here.

Give me your best shot Judy/Wayne. Lords knows if you have one, so far you only brag. bring the action like we do. My chin is out, go ahead take the first swing.

Then its my turn again,.

edit on 27-8-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Ah yes, I've ran across Bopeepeepful before in the Video Wars. Here's a hint that you have likely already figured out - Bopeepeepful is in the mess a fair bit deeper than just "a friend of" upyorforkpipe.

U2U sent with some suggestions and inflammation - err, "information" I mean!

You'd think they would just learn to leave it be, wouldn't you? have they had a single win, anywhere on the planet, since the Blog Wars? if Judy... er, I mean "Bopeepeepful" ever learns law, she could at least make it interesting!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
hi all.

as ive said many times... she/he can't leave it alone, she /he is a serial attention seeker wether it be good bad and certainly ugly she /he just craves it, even the fact it brings her trouble and could potentially get her deported is irrelevant to her and she /he appears to be happy to take that consequence as long as she /he is being talked about.

minor celebrity status wether that be famous or infamous is all that matters to that tortured soul and everything else is just collateral damage in her/his war to get it.

thanks

monkey

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Darn, I was enjoying the vacation Langley had granted us and now we've been called back to deal with NASA Judy again? Going to be hard to get back into the grind of things but if Judy/Wayne/James/other aliases wants to tango, I'm sure the Army of Darkness is ready to go for Round 110 (Pretty sure we've won the first 109 rounds).

Bopeepeepful = James or Judy? My money's on James.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Wait? What? Tell me what is going on here! There are so many pages to go over.
I'm so confused.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

Welcome to the thread. Essentially, you've stumbled upon a series of events that's probably a bit too far fetched to believe or be summarized in one thread. If you look at the signature of Nenothu, you will see a link to a free e-book he authored chronicling the events. However, the perpetrators of the original hoax continue to push multiple hoaxes to this day. The Army of Darkness (us) keeps them in check.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I hear you. Langley pulled us all back from vacation to deal with this renegade astronomer and whistle blower.

The felony and German law thing has Langley worried so a teleconference is being set up between German Chancellor Angela Merkel and our very own "M" to discuss protocol as we keep this international incident in the black op shadows and away from public scrutiny. The copy-write infringement on public posted pictures will probably bury langley in a legal morass because no one copies, reproduces, or emails any photo that didn't come out of thier own personal camera, except for Langley. Out of the trillions of on-line photo's and prints, Langley alone reproduces what others put on the internet and uses them in emails and web sharing, yes we are caught by the copy-write police not to mention German law.

But since we are caught anyway and face life in prison I might as well share another copy-write photo of our Langley briefing.

Come on Judy you are smarter than that are you not?

Maybe the German site should not be a public site with address and telephone numbers. Maybe that secret data base Langley calls "google search" should be shut down. Will bring that up in the teleconference.

This is double naught 9.....out.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
Darn, I was enjoying the vacation Langley had granted us and now we've been called back to deal with NASA Judy again?

Yup. Snatched me back so fast that I had to leave a worm to drown on the end of a fishing pole I never got to retrieve! Speaking of Langley, has anyone identified who the mysterious "M" truly is? I dunno - it's all so hush-hush and secretive in those halls ever since Mr. Panetta got that lateral "promotion" to Secretary of War... erm, I mean "SECDEF". That's sort of scary in itself. You know how he always got around guns, and now some DC dumbass has put him in charge of all the big ones!

Going to be hard to get back into the grind of things but if Judy/Wayne/James/other aliases wants to tango, I'm sure the Army of Darkness is ready to go for Round 110 (Pretty sure we've won the first 109 rounds).

To be fair, we've only won 108 - they took the field in the Blog Wars... sort of. They just haven't ferreted out all the blogs yet for the mop-up operation.

Bopeepeepful = James or Judy? My money's on James.

I think it's one of James/Judy's kids. You know s/he has a passel of them, churning young-uns out of that reproductive tract like crap through a goose, right? Probably got the moniker form some book or other read to 'em as a bedtime story!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267

Wait? What? Tell me what is going on here! There are so many pages to go over.
I'm so confused.

It's a strange and improbable tale of woe that has more twists and turns than a barrel full of slinkys. Short version is that extraordinary claims of alien contact were made by an alleged NASA astronomer, who turned out to be a serial con man/woman named Janes/Judy Faltskog (of Kahalhari Crash Hoax fame), which claims were promoted and supported by another con man named Wayne Herschel. All of this came out of Africa, probably proving that evolutionary theory is a farce, and we haven't really progressed towards enlightenment all that much.

Much lulz resulted.

Although the contact story was a hoax, the ensuing hilarity is all true, however improbable it may appear. Somebody oughtta write a book, but they'd have to sell it in the fiction section, because no one would believe it!

Oh, wait, someone DID write a book, condensing the first 142 pages or so of the thread. It can be found at the link in my signature below.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Hedging your bets Portugoal ??

Either way your a winner

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

NOBODY but NOBODY copies more than Wayne
All those colour illustrations

in his 'Hidden Records' which are copies of copies of copies, because remember he has

to do that because TPTB will get him if he shows the originals. [one of his lame excuses

for his 'work' seeming so 'new']

I seem to remember a while back a new poster was very irate with Wayne and accused

him of plagerism and a link to Moonflake's blog

moonflake.wordpress.com...

Here are a few pertinent snippets from that blog

K.SMITH says......OK i am asking you the question Wayne Herschel you are saying the same

thing as www.apperlate.com... s saying aren't you? You are adding to a map or idea that

belongs to someone else, hence my pasting of rules regarding copyright of maps.

HIRAM says......As an astronomer and member of the worlds largest fraternity that historically

based it's foundations around the star map seen in Wayne Herschels book - and as an investor

in the book project of this decent man you are defaming, I make it my business to google his

name periodically to check out for 'web nonsense' as expressed by some of the know-it-alls

here
[ does that sound familiar to anyone here? a Wayne 'sockpuppet' perhaps?
]

SETH says......as a professional astronomer and mason i hear an Egyptian resident

Egyptologist is now endorsing Wayne's theory, the Egyptologist insists all the earliest ancient

text's claim exactly what Herschel is theorising then in typical WH fashion posts a link to

his Hidden Record site. [ any bets on who Seth could possibly be?]

NOW we have the entry of Wayne Herschel on the blog

Any silly idiot can blog damaging attacks...........but there is a chance now to stand up to

your harmful accusations 'I am the author of the book 'The Hidden Records'................[.How's

that for 'puffed up self importance??]

K.SMITH relates that some of Wayne's information is taken from copyrighted material

Those who have stayed with this thread will notice that the names of 'Seth' and 'Hiram' are

favorite sock puppet names that Wayne frequently uses, indeed they were only two of the

few who gave Waynes book glowing reviews on the Amazon site

The blog is from March 2007.......Just goes to show nothing much changes in the Hoaxers

world !!! they just go on hoaxing

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Hello Eletheia

Yeah I followed that moonflake lead about plagiarism from WH for awhile and it led to some humorous sites where WH was tossing out his ever present links to his website and this person hounding WH with accusations. One was a British site about deciphering a stone column and WH was throwing his two cents in with his link every chance he got. He wasted more time on himself than the column everyone was interested in. The accuser even followed him there or visa versa and it derailed the blog for a bit, typical WH theatrics.

I saw on a major media news source last week that Amazon.com and Travel sites like Orbitz ,etc... Are taking a hard look at how their comment and review pages about their products and services are being manipulated and are devising strategies to reduce "good" reviews for bad products such as a "hotel room with sheep" being rated as a five star experience.

Watch out Wayne. Manipulated reviews are on the way out and these scam artist that use pretty words to bloat "pretty bad" products will hopefully be policed in the near future and removed from respectable sites.

I know we have complained about the one-sided advantage of false advertising especially when all of the reviews can easily be seen as written by the same hand or same mindset.

I take my hat off to web commerce for addressing this problem and hope it ends most of the feeble attempts to sucker in unsuspecting buyers to purchase trash like a certain book of records we all know .
edit on 28-8-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

YOU THINK YOU HAD PROBLEMS...!
I was dragged out of Neville's House-Of-Freak with hardly a stitch on!
Imagine if you will, sitting in a small curtained booth attempting to wrestle
a new red dress on my fine torso.
Next, two burly guys with sunglasses, dark suits and rough hands -grabbed
me by my slender arms and ejected me from the establishment!

In the limo, Carlton (you remember him?)... told me 'The Big J is Back' and
looked out of the window into the rainy day, poor BIAD just put his plain old
dress back on and showed a resigned look.

Back in the saddle again.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Heads up.

As I recall, the "Aenstrians" are alleged to be from "Andromeda" (I can't recall if it's the galaxy or the constellation - it wasn't that important at the time). Now I find in a thread here at ATS that "the Andromedans" are supposed to be making open contact some time this month.

Now, to be honest, I'm not going to go into that thread and start kicking those folks' religion around. No point to doing so (it's THEIR religion, not mine) and since they've set a contact date fairly close, disillusionment will be a self-fullfilling prophecy.

No, what I expect is for our very own merry band of hoaxsters to try to jump on the bandwagon, and THAT is what to watch for. Leave the Andromeda Worshippers be. They make their own problems. No arguing necessary.

The Andromedan website (external to ATS) is here. There are already Herschelisms present, such as:

Preparation. To assist and prepare all Earth Humans to make the step-up, the “upliftment”, in spiritual awareness & consciousness to the 4th dimension/density as Earth is about to cross the galactic equatorial plane -

a.) the truth of Earth human physical origin… where among the various stars & planets across the Universe that Earth people originally came from, who their - cousins, brothers and sisters are, who their ancestors truly are;

d.) about the sacredness of planet Earth, how important it is to
treat it with the sacred respect it truly deserves;

e.) about the truth and reality of the Human spiritual origin and its true essence;

f.) about the reality, creation & sacredness of the Human Soul, and its connection with the Creator / Creation, and all sentient life throughout the Universe.

I'm sure that those who have delved into Herschelisms can see the similarities.

I've been reliably informed but outriders and scouts that there has been some activity lately in preparation for another onslaught, and this may be the hook they hang it on. Given the similarities and the already pre-built audience base, I don't see how our own little hoaxers will be able to resist.

Careful out there - the bushes have been shaking, There's something a-moving.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Awhile back I read some over at the Andromedan website doing some follow ups on a certain claim and I agree that its their religion and leave them to it. More power to them. IMO, they don't live in a state of reality but truely exist to find a "magical" answer to life and the problems that comes with everday living. ( Ring a bell? )

Use to be sort of like that with me as I searched for the mystery of life and alternate ways of thinking. But the more I read the more I became disillusional and it made me more of a skeptic or at least to take a look at facts more closely and to question what was presented and not believe blindly.

With Dr.Judy and Wayne the Brain, scamming the community with their magical tale of alien signals and Egyptian feather fan UFO's, just solidifies my skepticism and logical way of now precieving these campfire stories and childhood fantacies

Uncle Wayne's new prediction of the Washington monument and Nostradamus fell through like water in a sieve. He is still batting a big fat zero on his predictions and cosmic knowledge that RA blessed him with.

He is a minor scam artist but would probably like to be known as a minor false prophet instead because it sounds more "magical" and godlike.

Score: NASA Judy - 0 (on claims )
100% (scams and hoaxes )

Wayne Herschel - 0 ( on claims )
100% (Scams, hoaxes, and "what ifs" ).

Yeah, it won't be long before they try again. How many times have they tried to bring this thread or its content back to life in one form or another, I lost count.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Wasn't one of judy's last alias's on this thread something along the lines of Andromedia ?

Yes that site sounds just like Wayne's m.o. I did mention on a few post's back that Wayne

works on a two yearly loop. He's running true to form -

1) 2008 the failed Blossom Goodchild hoax

2) 2010 the failed Judy Faltskog signal hoax

3) 2012 Now the Andromeda Council ................any bets on the outcome

"Quote from the site".....Crew members will simply walk among people, introduce themselves

and have warm friendly, open, interactive visits, and conversations with earth people [do you

suppose they speak our language? or will we need interpreters?]

Since WE know, and the WORLD is aware that no signal was ever received or decipered - How

have they been in touch with Wayne
Do you think they have his cell phone number?

Wayne who has always castigated 'secret societies' and the 'masons' now wants everyone to

join a 'Greater Galactic Brotherhood!!' And in his cuddley cosy rosey new world what does he

intend to do about the various government's TPTB, the Elite and Gaddafi?

You have to give it to them though, however much 'egg on the face' they get they have the gall

to keep coming back, and dont even have the decency to slink away in shame.

new topics

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join