It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Andromedia

I presume all the religious rhetoric is directed at my post concerning Wayne's new cult and the anti-christ angle, since as far as I can tell, that's about the ONLY religious post in this thread.

I made that post for a purpose. It was to draw fire, since that so far has been the ONE thing that Wayne just can't resist. Pointing out the anti-christ aspects of his new cult, while he is CLAIMING they are non-existent - and that he in fact somehow "supports" the christ, gets Wayne's panties all in a wad, usually quicker than this.

The post itself was neither pro nor anti christian. It simply pointed out the lies inherent in Wayne's defense that Wayneism isn't "anti-christ", when clearly it is, if we are to accept the christian's own definition of their own religious tenets. Who would know better than they?

Now, trying to tar ATS as either pro- or anti-christian, and insinuating that this thread has some sort of religious angle based solely on that one post, is a bit disingenuous.

Now, Andromedia, just so that I can keep my posts addressed to you properly titled and such, may I ask if you are a Son of Andromeda, or a Daughter of Andromeda? It helps when speaking to someone to be able to address them properly as "he" or "she", and all that entails.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andromedia

I was quite surprised when I saw this thread is still going and that it is a handful of regulars chatting along, being witty, in most instances totally off topic and breaking most ATS rules but for some sinister reason they are never banned - that just gets me... There seems to be no new information since I last read your comments, nothing basically happened, does not seem like any of the hoaxters bother to respond and neither do new participants join. Yet, you miraculously keep this thread alive.

You are mistaken in assuming that the hoaxers don't respond... they do, they just don't respond HERE, where they know it will be preserved, and they can't get at it to delete it.

New participants drop in and out all the time.

The "regulars" here don't get banned because we are familiar enough with the site T+Cs to know what NOT to say or do. We value our membership, and are unwilling to throw it away on a crap-slinging fest that would likely get deleted anyhow. Nothing sinister about it - we just value our memberships enough to abide by the T+Cs. Those who have been banned, to a person, have committed egregious and repeated violations of those T+Cs. It's not all that easy to get banned here - they really worked hard towards that goal.

If we go off topic, the post is removed and replaced wit an off-topic banner. Here is an example of one of mine that got zapped for that reason, when I strayed too far afield. We "regulars" have to abide by the same rules as the new folks.

So I thought I have to say this... and the only way to do it, is to become a member.... and ... for saying the things I did and I can already see you do not like it eletheia, I will probably be banned before midnight ! Although I hope not as it would be grossly unfair as others are aloud to voice their exact opinions !!

Thanks

Nope. Dissenting opinion won't get you banned. If it did, this place would get pretty boring fast, and the ratings would fall. Dissent is the grease that keeps these wheels rolling. The key to NOT getting banned is to remain civil in that dissent. Those who have forced a ban upon themselves here did so by becoming VERY uncivil, and doing so repeatedly, in most cases using language that would shame a sailor.

I hope you can keep it as civil as you have, all will then be well, and we can dissent one another to our heart's content if that is your intention. I don't mind it, and doubt anyone else does.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Angel (Super Moderator @CC) in response to TheSkepticGuy (Bill ATS site owner)
Nice chatting with you, but you've been banned for several reasons.

None of which I care to address.

But, just so you know.

Don't accuse ME of editing my post to make it appear as if that is the reason you are unable to address my questions about the Simpson's and how your forum (ATS) believes they predicted 911 and a "false flag" attack which didn't occur.

FYI, I edit my posts for grammatical reasons.

Further, don't come onto this forum thinking you can trump me and/or believe you have some insight into what I edited because of the time sequence stamp.

Ain't gonna happen.

Later.
www.clubconspiracy.com...
Here is a monument to the stupidity required for a HOAX to gain any traction in the 1st place. It basically comes down to a lack of logic.
BA tells us that s/he will not address the reason for the ban, then goes on to explain that it was a result of petulance on his/her part. Which is it, BA? You're addressing it or you're not.
Can anyone tell us what speculation about a Simpsons episode has to do with a HOAX about aliens? Forget that, how about what user-generated content, within T&Cs, has to do with any alleged agenda/CIA control of ATS owners? Forget that even. How about what a complete failure to address an argument logically, either to points made or in making points, but a willingness to present oneself as arrogant, ill-informed & petulant whilst swinging the mod-axe says about Blue Angel & their standard of moderation?
[Cue music] Theme from "Danger Mouse"
[Cue Voice Over] Will Bill & the ATS psy-ops corps take revenge on Blue Angel, or Club Conspiracy? Will ATSers take it upon themselves to do so? Will Blue Angel learn anything from such appalling behaviour? Stay tuned for the next installing enthrallment of "The HOAX that spawned more bollocks than mammalian evolution"!
[/VO][/music]
edit on 24/11/10 by Bunken Drum because: Linky & formatting + edit for mobile character count.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Now we are on to attacking anti-chist and satanism and believe me, I do not even believe in satan's existence so no defending here, just questioning the fairness and motive and basis and rules and view of ATS and it's regular members and how far the are allowed to deviate ?

Just to clear something up - I was NOT "attacking" Satanism. I have a few Satanic friends, and they aren't bad folks, really. Just another religion that got it's start being fed up with certain aspects of christianity - a counter-culture or protest of sorts. Matter of fact, it was some of those Satanic folks who pointed out the egregious flaws in the "Satanic curses" that some attempted to hurl our way.

The Satanists were somewhat divided on the issue, some of them finding those curses quite humorous, some really kind of ticked off at the attempted misuse of their religion.

ALL of them pronounced the "curses" as nothing to get bent out of shape about.

What I WAS attacking was that misuse of the religion. If you're going to profess a religion as your own, it's generally best to have SOME sort of understanding of it.

As far as the "deviation" inherent in questioning a religion - ANY religion - there is none. I question what I think needs to be questioned, religions included. If that religion is Oneism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, Satanism, or ANY religion, it is incumbent on the adherents to mount a defense if you will, to answer my questions about that religion that I might raise. If they can't defend their religion, they perhaps should seek out another, one that they CAN defend.

Especially if their "religion" has been COPYRIGHTED, and is being used to sell them things...
edit on 2010/11/24 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

"Sorry I dont know how to reference an extract from a previous post, so here it is:

Look in the top right corner of each post. There are two button there. One says "QUOTE". Clicking that button will take you to an edit screen with the post already embedded, inside the proper bbcode tags, to quote it.

It seems that Wayne Hershel is dealing with demonic forces tinkering with the Key of Solomon business. I believe ther is a direct impact on, and connection to, the cult of Oneism here.

It also brings to mind "Rob's" and "Gorgonzola's" piteous attempts at flinging out satanic curses at the Army of Darkness troopers.

Yes, it appears to be yet another connection between Wayne and Judy in this tangled web. Further, it demonstrates the "antichrist" nature of Oneism, Wayne Herschel's new cult, beautifully.

The man claims that his cult isn't anti-christ, and alleges that it actually supports Christ, yet he attempts to consort with demons? How weird is that? aren't demons supposed to be pretty anti-christian?"
----------
The members do not openly attack other religions but see the thread above... is this not attacking another religion. Even is Wayne manages to pull off what you call his cult of Oneism then let him be if he manages to find followers. Many have done it before him and today they are well established businesses or cults or religions or movements underground or in the open.

It is like Buddha System said, this thread has become a catch-net for basically anything. Now we are on to attacking anti-chist and satanism and believe me, I do not even believe in satan's existence so no defending here, just questioning the fairness and motive and basis and rules and view of ATS and it's regular members and how far the are allowed to deviate ?

That was, as I suspected, MY post, the one intended to draw fire. It appears that it did. There is a difference between "attacking" a religion and questioning it. In my estimation, "Oneism" (funny how you knew that name, although I consistently refer to it as "Wayneism") hasn't yet risen to the level of "religion", it's still at the "cult" level.

Yes, he can find as many followers as he likes. I believe that all humanity has a right to make an informed decision. That would involve knowing my reservations and questions, and Wayne's answers to them. Sadly, he has yet been unable to answer ANY of those questions.

If Wayne can't defend his cult against my questions, perhaps the cult business is not the business venture he should go into. MY questions are pretty tame compared to what he''s going to run into elsewhere. He really ought to start practicing his defense before it gets "out there".

I found this line of yours very interesting, and bolded the most interesting(to me) part:

today they are well established businesses or cults or religions or movements underground or in the open.

Do you know something I only suspect, or do you only suspect it too?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I presume all the religious rhetoric is directed at my post concerning Wayne's new cult and the anti-christ angle, since as far as I can tell, that's about the ONLY religious post in this thread.
Well, giving andromedia the benefit of the doubt in assuming s/he has read the most recent part of the thread, which s/he claims contains nothing new (& thus must have @least a passing familiarity with), s/he may have come across my post where I stated that the reason I've stuck with this thread, rather than just laugh @the ridiculousness of anyone attempting to make the kind of preposterous claims that are the main ingredients of this HOAX, is the Onanistic aspect of Oneism rearing its ugly 'head' in public. The very last thing this world needs is a new religion, especially if it tries to incorporate the failed perspectives of various old versions.

Lets also be fair: you did compare (I'm paraphrasing) the Wayneker's of The Light Brigade to the early promulgators of islam (not unfairly, imo). So whilst Gen. BDsego tips his cap to your tactics & freely admits he didn't see the results coming, for the sake of posterity & in light of how this utter bollocks has been treated elsewhere, I feel we should hold ourselves to the strictest standards of the truth, so that our scorn has all the more legitimacy & impact.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

Well, yeah, I DID compare the two, but I also included them both in the short list of religions I'll question as I feel it becomes necessary to question them. That "short list" was only short because I'm tired and lazy, and didn't feel like straining my brain to recall any more than that.

Now, my particular perspective here is not to bash any religion in particular, but rather to question all of them, my own included. What my own religion may be is not germaine to the discussion. For all it matters, I could be an Animist concentrating on the worship of roadside guard rails.

What IS important is to realize that whatever the religion, if it won't stand up to scrutiny and questions, then perhaps it's not really worth engaging in to begin with.

I've had "discussions" of this nature with all manner of Christians, Satanists, Muslims, Buddhists, Jews, Wiccans, and several others (I've yet to engage a Zoroastrian, a Jain, or a Sikh). I can respect ANY adherent of ANY religion (or, in the case of Buddhism, replace "religion" with "philosophy", as it seems more appropriate) that will stand for his religion and mount a cogent defense. Those folks have the courage of their convictions, so whether I agree with their beliefs or not, I can respect them if not their religion.

Unfortunately, so far NO Oneist has mounted a cogent defense. I had a lengthy discussion (more like a running battle) with Wayne on the subject at dcmb1490's blog. His defense, of his OWN invented "religion" there, was nothing short of pitiful. If the FOUNDER can't defend it, what chance has a mere acolyte?

That was, of course, the precise point where he kicked his "Light Warrior" offensive into high gear, apparently on the theory that if you can't beat 'em, you must eliminate 'em - I believe it was, for Wayne - and in the immortal words of Don Corleone - "Nothin' personal, just business."

Oh, yeah - details and word-for-word quotes of that "discussion" will most certainly be in The Book!

My main point is, I will question ANYTHING I think needs to be questioned, I will draw any comparisons I think appropriate, and it's up to the adherents to knock my objections, comparisons, or questions down. If they can't do so, they might want to re-think their beliefs.

I recognize NO sacred cows, my own included, to be unapproachable.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

This is a classic example of juts how witty you are. No, no typo here guys, I meant to spell witty and not the all 't' word.

You asked whether I am a he or a she. I am female, was born so, just in case you wondered.

I have not had time to read all the posts yet but I just had to respond to this one because you are starting to get nasty again and that is a classic example of how I say that the regulars can say kjust what they like and make fun of other members and yet you guys somehow get away with it.

This is the kind of thing that is a disgrace to ATS.

Thanks.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Andromedia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Dunken Drum, you saying "The very last thing this world needs is a new religion, especially if it tries to incorporate the failed perspectives of various old versions. It's like a Dinosaur focussing on a midget. How on Earth will Wayne's religion (I am still trying to decide if I believe that that is his aim) will de even a drop in the ocean.

I am a FB member of Wayne's just because I am interested to follow this trait...and if I remember well, he has 4,000 odd friends on FB, I don't know how many in he World or how many 'followers' but still even if he 'converts each and everyone of them, what effect would that have on "the World" ? Even if it is a business he is starting, how is he gonna gewt money out of them, are they going to pay thighs ??

That is exactly what I am saying, why are we focusing on such minute issues ? We are totally deviating from the original hoax ??

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I agree with you on the point of having another religeon SHOULDN'T make much
difference, but if we look at where certain cults ended up, then people can get hurt.
I for one, think Wayne has his eyes on turning a fast buck with his theories... he knows
it worked for von Däniken and I'll wager his lips whet with anticipation.

I think that most here tie the Signal Hoax and Wayne Herschel's involvement in getting
James's story out to the world in together.
You should read some of Moaningmartel's, SunFlare and Lady Sambucca postings and
you'll see the erratic feelings that 'believers' in Oneism have.
edit on 25-11-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left high-heels in Edit Room.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

reply to post by butcherguy

... I have not had time to read all the posts yet but I just had to respond to this one because
you are starting to get nasty again and that is a classic example of how I say that the regulars can
say kjust what they like and make fun of other members and yet you guys somehow get away with it.

This is the kind of thing that is a disgrace to ATS...
edit on 25-11-2010 by Andromedia because: (no reason given)

Again, I agree with you as you have not read all the thread, but within this thread are some
postings from now-banned members and so-called 'Light Warriors' that were so rude and
ridiculous, that at times -get many other members 'dander up'

The gloves came off some time ago.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I dont know how anyone could take offence at that little bit of light heartedness. I'm sure BAID did not ??

Speaking for myself i thought it was worth a giggle.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Dunken Drum, you saying "The very last thing this world needs is a new religion, especially if it tries to incorporate the failed perspectives of various old versions. It's like a Dinosaur focussing on a midget. How on Earth will Wayne's religion (I am still trying to decide if I believe that that is his aim) will de even a drop in the ocean.

Waynes share may only be a drop in the ocean but somewhere in this thread is the information ( and i'm
sure someone will manage to dig it out from the one hundred and eighty odd pages) Wayne was trying
to get economic sponsership for HIS BOOK he was offering doners a % for investing in his book. Relating
the monetary rewards to be gained by citing how many books Dan Brown was selling and the rewards to him of selling only a % of that.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Oh I agree, especially with the Sacred Cow bit (which I'll revisit). Its just that you stated your bait post was the only reference to religion herein, which is factually incorrect. Its like when we discussed electronics. We know what the Light Brigade are like & Wayne/Judy in particular: they will nit pick any possible discrepancy & attempt to foist the logical fallacy that, if 1 thing is not exactly true it means something else is, upon the gullible.

All I'm saying is that we doubters have no reason to stray from the absolute truth, as we know it, b/c absolutely everything that Wayne or Judy have claimed regarding the substance of this HOAX is demonstrably bunk by a combination of: physical evidence or lack thereof; well established scientific theory, some of which has proven so irrefutable as to attain the status of scientific Law; & purely logical argument.
What has Wayne got to say about your debunking his "Cherokee Star Map" theory? Bugger all!
What had Judy to say about our discussion of electronics? I'll paraphrase: they dont know what they're talking about. Ok, perhaps we dont. I did ask for a manufacturer & part/catalogue number for the diode in question. Where is it? If someone can find the time to put together a libelous YouTube vid, they certainly ought to be able to post a simple piece of info that they must have, were they're claims true. Again, bugger all!

The thing with Sacred Cows is that, regardless of how endeared to them we might be, they leave an unpleasant health hazard behind them. Most people call this BS & some try to just ignore it. Others feel that treading what otherwise would be termed "water" to keep their heads above it is all that life can offer. Many seem to feel that BS is the natural environment & swim in it joyfully. For those of us who want to get something done with our lives, every shovel full is a further impediment.
Get that WAYNE? Leader?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You asked whether I am a he or a she. I am female, was born so, just in case you wondered.

Thank you, ma'am. Knowing gender up front sometimes helps prevent those awkward moments that occur when one addresses another wrongly.

Also, gender reassignment surgery is such a rare occurrence that I don't even bring it to mind in daily conversation, unless I find evidence to the contrary. It's so rare, in fact, that one generally never thinks of it, which is why we had such trouble making the connections among these several hoaxes in the beginning of this. The first clues were "family" relationships to people who seemed not to exist, but when we got the evidence for Judy's sex change, it dovetailed in nicely, and assisted in making sense of it all.

Well, sense of a sort. More sense than the hoaxes made by themselves in the beginning.

edit on 2010/11/25 by nenothtu because: of a dying keyboard.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

How on Earth will Wayne's religion (I am still trying to decide if I believe that that is his aim) will de even a drop in the ocean.

It's not the relatively minuscule size of Wayne Herschel's drop, nor the relatively massive size of the ocean - it's the TOXICITY of Wayne's drop, and it's potential to spread contamination in that ocean.

When a patient is already sick, poison is not the generally accepted course of treatment to make him well.

As far as whether or not he's trying to start a new religion, Wayne himself says so, and that's good enough for me. He says so here and here. The latter is a direct copy of a "press release", originally found here, which has since been wiped from the internet, apparently. Fortunately, it has been recorded for posterity in several places, and so will NEVER be entirely erased.

The entire press release is really interesting, but pertinent parts that have a direct bearing on your question are:

Cape Town resident and author of the controversial book claiming humanity descended from beings from another star system, Wayne Herschel believes it is going to be a real UFO sighting, fulfilling a huge launch of a new religion that has taken almost two decades to complete and it is seems destined for arrival in Cape Town South Africa.

and

He is certain that it is no coincidence the 'extra proof' that he needs to launch the difficult new spiritual drive is about to show itself as it was 'promised' to him.

'How often does it happen that a whole new religion gets launched?

One derived from a paranormal source involving the UFO subject…

…then… it is forecasted that a UFO is about to officially be proven real… literally in the same week'?

So then, if Wayne Herschel himself claims to be intent on launching a new religion, I have to take him at that word. I highly recommend reading the entire press release for informational purposes, but if you're short on time, these two quotes should settle the question for you.

It seems that Wayne tried to erase that press release because it was discovered, and linked him to his support of the entire embarrassing Blossom Goodchild hoax in 2008, but nothing is ever completely gone from the internet, and in this case I have full backup copies of that whole press release. That miscalculation appeared to bear much the same character as this current one, and likely had the same intended outcome.

I am a FB member of Wayne's just because I am interested to follow this trait...and if I remember well, he has 4,000 odd friends on FB, I don't know how many in he World or how many 'followers' but still even if he 'converts each and everyone of them, what effect would that have on "the World" ?

Actually, he has closer to 5000. You said above, I think, that you are a Christian who believes in reincarnation. As a Christian, this question should be easy for you - did not that religion start out with a core of 12? What sort of impact has it had on the world?

Nearly 5000 followers is orders of magnitude more than a mere 12.

Even if it is a business he is starting, how is he gonna gewt money out of them, are they going to pay thighs ??

It would be up to Wayne to decide how to milk money out of his acolytes, not me, so I'm the wrong person to ask that question of. Using alleged "christians" again as an example, Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, Jim Bakker, and a host of others have done fairly well in that enterprise, some using what seem to me to be pretty novel means. Flipping through channels just today, I saw Jim Bakker peddling "sleep bands", apparently terrycloth sport wristbands, for a "donation" of 50 bucks each, 4 for 100 dollars. One could likely find the same thing at Tescos in Gateshead for a shilling a pop.

Wayne has already had acolytes out on the internet begging alms, 20 quid at a time. I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment, but I can find references with links to that as well, if you require them.

That is exactly what I am saying, why are we focusing on such minute issues ? We are totally deviating from the original hoax ??

No, not deviating from, but rather expanding upon the original hoax. A case can be convincingly made that Wayne supported and promoted the original hoax in the beginning in order to use it to provide "proof" of his own hoaxes, and to give his "new religion" a kick-start, just as he intended to do with the Blossom Goodchild GFL hoax. The same MO and objectives are apparent.

The two hoaxes are intimately intertwined, and can be viewed as nothing more than separate facets of the same precise hoax.
edit on 2010/11/25 by nenothtu because: of a dying keyboard.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum

Oh I agree, especially with the Sacred Cow bit (which I'll revisit). Its just that you stated your bait post was the only reference to religion herein, which is factually incorrect. Its like when we discussed electronics. We know what the Light Brigade are like & Wayne/Judy in particular: they will nit pick any possible discrepancy & attempt to foist the logical fallacy that, if 1 thing is not exactly true it means something else is, upon the gullible.

All I'm saying is that we doubters have no reason to stray from the absolute truth, as we know it, b/c absolutely everything that Wayne or Judy have claimed regarding the substance of this HOAX is demonstrably bunk by a combination of: physical evidence or lack thereof; well established scientific theory, some of which has proven so irrefutable as to attain the status of scientific Law; & purely logical argument.

You're absolutely right, and I stand corrected. There is, in fact much more discussion of Wayneism in this thread than I first realized, and it's been established that Wayneism IS a religion, so of course there is much more religious discussion here than I claimed there. Points go to you!

Special note to the Light Brigades: See how easy that was? Bunken Drum demonstrated to me that I was wrong, and where, and got me to actually admit it. Now, if you're at all aware of the history of conflict between us, you'll immediately realize that it's not because we belong to the same County Club and regularly play golf together. It's simply because he was right, and I was wrong. IF you too can show me anywhere I'm wrong, YOU get an apology and bragging rights.

Any takers?

What has Wayne got to say about your debunking his "Cherokee Star Map" theory? Bugger all!

Yup, I noticed that, too. He's been strangely quiet on that. Maybe he hasn't read it, in ANY of the places it's been posted?

What had Judy to say about our discussion of electronics? I'll paraphrase: they dont know what they're talking about. Ok, perhaps we dont. I did ask for a manufacturer & part/catalogue number for the diode in question. Where is it? If someone can find the time to put together a libelous YouTube vid, they certainly ought to be able to post a simple piece of info that they must have, were they're claims true. Again, bugger all!

Exactly! The thing that bothers me the most about her response there was that it simply said "they're ignorant", yet provided NOTHING to show where or how we were wrong, not correction or eduction in the matter whatsoever. To me, it was nothing more than a kid loudly shouting "NUH UH!" Judy gave NOTHING to indicate that she factually has any greater understanding.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

QUOTE........It was more like a chat room, there was no more new information so i thought
it was a waste of time

QUOTE......And i am not realy following other threads similar to these as i came across this
one and it interesed me.

Now there's a contradiction in terms first a waste of time then it interested me
now which one is it ??? i'm confused !!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

1st off, after BIAD swept back his cape (stylishly worn, even if of dubious origin) to slave over my nice new avy, I can hardly believe you called me "Dunken Drum". Please, if you must go that way, "Duncan Disorderly" would be far more appropriate.

On the issue of religion, I would dearly love to debate some chief rabbis, the pope, archbishops, famous evangelists, top imams, ayatollahs, &/or any other religious leaders. I expect I couldn't do more than hold my own on the history & provenance of their specific dogma, but when it came to the effects of it & the mindset of religiosity per se, I'm sure I'd trounce them just the same as anyone else (& any aides of such leaders reading, please take this as a standing invitation). However, being just 1 bloke, with a past that would draw considerable prurient attention from MSM, were I to go into politics & thus have such an opportunity, there's only so much I can do.
Its like child cruelty, which is another subject that really gets my goat (& I'm Capricorn so that goat really takes offence at being gotten, oh ye Light Warriors). Do I take on the entire human mindset which allows for child cruelty? Actually, in a very small way, within my means, I do. That doesn't stop me from poking my nose in when I see adults bullying children in my daily life. Its a tricky affair, but I've honed it to a fine art.

The fact that I can only do a tiny amount to see all religion destroyed doesn't stop me doing it, nor stop me from kicking the intellectual crap out of anything of the sort when opportunity knocks.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum
"Duncan Disorderly" would be far more appropriate

That was funny!

Onto separate matters for a moment please. Could anyone here admit to being the Conspiracy Club member "ATS Info Agent" just so we can clear up a little matter here.

Someone, with my namesake, seeks to get to the truth of the matter regarding the status of "ATS Info Agent" here at ATS to prevent accusations being made which could be potentially damaging to ATS.

While I favour the opinion of my doppelgänger regarding ATS' treatment of sceptics within the aliens and UFO forum I do not want ATS slandered with no valid reason and hope to correct this matter.

Thank you all in advance and a particular thank you to whoever claims the role of "ATS Info Agent" (In public please so as to not disclose private messages to my twin).

-m0r

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join