It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

Mr. 'Angel' seems much worse for jumping to conspirital conclusions
than anyone we have had here, and threat of banning seems to be
used without any leeway given.
But onwards.

I think the way that Wayne Herschel view of the world is a great idea...
in theory. (Don't race in thinking I'm Judy or whatever)

All you know from books is wrong.
The secrets that Wayne has uncovered shows that a complex plan has been
continuously carried on through time.
This plan, which will befuddle the majority of my readers -is so complex,
Wayne will break it down into a simpler form.
What a good boy he is.

The simplicity is for you and also stops Wayne getting bogged down with
panel-beating factoids to suit his theories.
So... aliens came down to the small area where man was first setting out
on what we know has civ-ilis-ation. Don't interupt, he's on a roll.

This place was called Eygpt and nobody from anywhere else had ever visited
this place, so there's no chance of cross-referencing with other races... so there.
The aliens had a leader... it's universally accepted that you need a leader
and that's why Wayne is yours.

This leader was called Ra... you at the back, don't do that, it'll never heal.
... Ra decided to build a pyramid for the Eygptians and since they'd been
practicing building such structures for quite some time, Ra considered himself
quite fortunate to land in the right place.

In fact, Ra was so happy, he flew his 'fan-like' spacecraft onto the back of
The Sphinx that was conveniently parked nearby and landed on it's shoulders.
At the rear of The Sphinx's head... or noggin, as the 'Gyips' used to call it,
was a door.

This door led down to the fourth floor where one could peruse furniture and
carpets. The next floor held household conveniences such as vacuum cleaners
and washing machines.
The vacuum cleaner attachments were often utilised by visiting Grays that used
them in their abduction experiments... but that's another tale for another time.

Ra went down to where vast underground pools lay under the statue and there,
he bathed not only in water, but also in his own brilliance of being able to order
other species around with such ease.

When the pyramid was finished, Ra asked the celebrating Eygptians not take
a picture of him and his cohorts.. (in those days they were known as cohoots)..
or render anything on papyrus.
The lead construction worker told Ra that they hadn't invented the camera yet
and they both snickered at the secretiveness of it all.

But one of the plasterers didn't get the memo and sketched Ra alighting The
Sphinx, the guy was used to daubing mud on walls, that his artistry was poor.
Nevertheless, He hoped that one day, someone would recognise it for what it
was and hopefully write a book about it.

He sent the papyrus off to a friend in the printing business -who was just
starting out on inventing magazines.
Time passed.

Until now.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490

And to answer part of the Hebrew question from a a quote I found.

Blogger and symbol researcher Wayne Herschel speculates that the Key of Solomon is a forgotten Hebrew puzzle with links to astrology. King Solomon, a mighty leader in Judaism and Islam, reputedly had powers over demons. The Lesser Key of Solomon, a text that emerged in the 17th century describing how to summon and control demonic forces, refers to pentagrams and triangles.

That's 17th century

D'oh!

I was stalking through the thread, picking up posts for my next "here are the posts with proof" post, and I stubbed my toe on this post by dcmb1490. It seems that Wayne Hershel is dealing with demonic forces tinkering with the Key of Solomon business. I believe ther is a direct impact on, and connection to, the cult of Oneism here.

It also brings to mind "Rob's" and "Gorgonzola's" piteous attempts at flinging out satanic curses at the Army of Darkness troopers.

Yes, it appears to be yet another connection between Wayne and Judy in this tangled web. Further, it demonstrates the "antichrist" nature of Oneism, Wayne Herschel's new cult, beautifully.

The man claims that his cult isn't anti-christ, and alleges that it actually supports Christ, yet he attempts to consort with demons? How weird is that? aren't demons supposed to be pretty anti-christian?

That post from dcmb1490 is on page 99 of this thread, here.

Note to "Light Warriors": too much of that "light" will blind you.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Hi,

I have not followed the thread now for months and thought I should come and see if it is still alive and going..
I cannot believe that nothing has been confirmed and new stories are added everytime the 'hoaxters' do something on FB or somewhere and that has nothing to do with the signal arounf which this thread is revolving.

I would like the moderators to confirm a few things:
1) If ATS a Christian web-site and anything remotely connected to anit-christ, satanism (by the way, I think satan does not exist and was created to scare people), magick or any other religion or belief, is rejected. If not, then why is ATS so biased and attacking other beliefs ? By the way, I am a Christian but I also believe in reincarnation etc.
2) Why can the 'regular' guys, biad and nenothu , dcmb etc say whatever they like, whether it is off topic or whether it is slanderous or whatever... they are allowed and not banned while anybody else is banned ?
This is really stupid to me because the time when people were responding was so interesting a few months ago. Now because everybody is banned and only the regulars stay behind, it is such a boring thread with a few people building little platforms for themselves, writing nice essays, nearly novels and the the other regular praises this one and then the other regular responds and it is all about we two and us four and the world outside is not allowed to participate?

I am not commenting about Judy Faltskog or Wayne Herschell at this stage but merely questioning the ATS modus operandi ?

Thanks, I would really like some answers.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromedia

Hi,
I cant answer for the Moderators,but i would say that this site is of no particular religious denomanation, as it is made up of many, many individual members who all live by their own particular religious convictions and beliefs
And in this instance and on this particular forum NO religion is being discussed or promoted.

This forum is HOAX LIES SCAMS and FAKES alleged NASA affiiliated Astronomer deciphers signal from
nearby stars.

So Firstly, Judy Faltskog has been proven to neither work for NASA or SETI, or have a doctorate or have
been to Berkely University. Also to not have existed as her present self before 1993. There has been NO
confirmation of ANY signal that she was supposed to have received. CONCLUSION I WOULD CLAIM to be

LIES SCAMS and FAKES.

Wayne Herschel has been tied to shady dealings with another hoaxer called Blossom Goodchild about two years ago.....And this year was tied in with Judy Faltskog's HOAX signal..........HE HAD A BOOK TO SELL
and the signal would go a long way to back his flimsy ONEISM religion. Like all such cults the ONE(ism)
is WAYNE.

He has used various tactics to sell his book including falsely claiming that it was banned in the USA
(You know the old storey of forbidden fruits being that much more exciting !!) And thats where he probabaly
gets his titles from ( you know forbidden this forbidden that )

If you go through this thread (as you say you have) you will see MANY MORE examples eg. Judy being
a personel friend and then when things got too hot she becomes an astronomer of no particular name.

Speaks for itself i would say that Wayne will not come on site to clear any possible misinfo. !!!!! Draw your
own conclusions !!!!!!!

I see that you came on site and registered on the same day??????????considering you claim to have been
following the thread for some time ?????????

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

I see that you came on site and registered on the same day??????????considering you claim to have been following the thread for some time ?????????
You noticed this because we have seen it too many times on this thread now.

As soon as I saw this....

I would like the moderators to confirm a few things: 1) If ATS a Christian web-site and anything remotely connected to anit-christ, satanism (by the way, I think satan does not exist and was created to scare people), magick or any other religion or belief, is rejected. If not, then why is ATS so biased and attacking other beliefs ? By the way, I am a Christian but I also believe in reincarnation etc.

I immediately looked at the new members post count. Wow, it was at ONE!

Looks like the latest incarnation of Wayne/Judy.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Now because everybody is banned and only the regulars stay behind

Only people that were proven to be liars, sockpuppets and hoaxers have been banned.

You probably know that already, eh?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hi again,

Thanks for the response.

You probably forgot that one does not need to be an ATS member to follow the threads. You only become a member if you want to partake.

I don't know why people always have to over analyze and try to play PI... what does the fact that I commented at 1 o'clock have to do with anything. What significance does that have. To be honest I did now even check the time because there was no need to.

You always attack people who do not agree with you. I have noriced this throughout the thread.

Why I asked about ATS's religious standpoint is because I get a negative drift against anything that is non-Christian and it is allowed by the moderators yet I am sure based on your past track record, if I do the same, I would be banned.

Why don't you allow people to partake for a healthy debate ? Don't the regulars get bored of patting each other's backs all the time with no fresh wine being poured into the old wine sacks ?

Please do shut out everybody who do not agree with you. That is not good sportsmanship as you take the easy way out.

I am talking about ATS in general and not you specifically.

Thanks,
A

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Sorry I see you said my post count was ONE ! and not the time when I created a login and commented.

And yes, I created my userid and then I commented immediately and that was my first comment. I never tried to hide that, why should I ? Is there anything wrong with that ?

I was quite surprised when I saw this thread is still going and that it is a handful of regulars chatting along, being witty, in most instances totally off topic and breaking most ATS rules but for some sinister reason they are never banned - that just gets me... There seems to be no new information since I last read your comments, nothing basically happened, does not seem like any of the hoaxters bother to respond and neither do new participants join. Yet, you miraculously keep this thread alive.

So I thought I have to say this... and the only way to do it, is to become a member.... and ... for saying the things I did and I can already see you do not like it eletheia, I will probably be banned before midnight ! Although I hope not as it would be grossly unfair as others are aloud to voice their exact opinions !!

Thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Sorry I meant '...others are allowed" and not "...aloud"

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I just noted the fact that your post count was one because I have seen this happen before on this thread.

If you go back in the thread, you will find a banned sock puppet that I made a similar comment to after their first post at ATS. I am not saying that you are a new incarnation of Wayne/DR( :lol
Judy. I am just saying that I am wary of first time posters picking this thread and having such an odd take on it all.

If I offended you I am sincerely sorry.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andromedia
I am talking about ATS in general and not you specifically.

Hi Andromedia,

I believe this is felt from both sides of the belief stance.

Outwith this thread I no longer participate in ATS threads - I read them, as you mentioned even non members can read them, but chose not to share my feelings within them as I feel the balance has gone too far in favour of allowing every belief to be 'insulted' over the facts supporting or opposing those beliefs and has turned into a bunch of cry babies who call for mommy (or moddy) when things don't go their way.

It is my opinion that if someone is easily insulted over their beliefs they should chose not to discuss them openly in public. Insults are only given value when the person who feel insulted gives value to the supposed 'insult'.

Were I to call you a duck just now it would mean nothing, yet if we changed duck for something closer to the topic you are discussing openly it now holds apparent value!?!

As for the case of Judy and Wayne.

I have children that need to grow up in this world and if I don't stop nonsense being bandied about as fact then I am setting my kids up to being taken advantage of by cults and/or groups who chose to exploit them.

It's simply mathematics - the more hoaxes I call, or help call upon, the fewer there are for those unwise enough to see them for themselves there are out there.

Think of us here as the silent guardians.

To use an analogy from your semi-Christian beliefs: If Jesus didn't give the message of hope, peace and truth to everyone - would it exist today?

If he hadn't died for our sins - would our suffering be worse for just accepting sin?

I look forward to hearing more of you on in this thread and hope you don't start discussing the physical attributes of Judy too soon.

-m0r

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andromedia
There seems to be no new information since I last read your comments, nothing basically happened, does not seem like any of the hoaxters bother to respond and neither do new participants join. Yet, you miraculously keep this thread alive

Just to note Andromedia,

This thread had been dead for over 24 hours prior to your posting, and for over 2 full days prior to the one post before yours.

The only recent spurge of activity was from a post made elsewhere pointing towards this site which reinvigorated the investigative team here.

As for 'playing PI' the team here has uncovered a lot of documented information which no-one else has before (apparently) and so I'd say the private investigation element is pretty much in the realm of experienced amateur rather than playing and could possibly up another notch if further invigoration is put in.

Furthermore for someone who has been casually reading the ATS threads you do seem to have taken a great interest in those who have been 'banned' or 'censored' - some of these comments, which were well beyond the T&Cs, were only in existence for minutes, if not seconds - to know what was said within these posts would mean you have more than a passing interest in this thread.

Of course you could be guessing at the missing content.

What other threads do you follow on ATS?

-m0r

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I used to follow the threads quite closely at one stage but as member just 'disappeared' (I assume they were banned because at the same time some of their posts were marked 'off topic"), the thread were left to boy in a dress making witty remarks and then one or two regulars commenting, it was more like a chat room between friends with a basic topic. There was no new information so I thought it was a waste of time.

Today I thought let me see what is happening and to be honest, I have not read each and every post but enough to get a drift of what is happening and my view is that w.r.t the initial hoax about the signal, there is no new information. It is now more like a "Big Brother" show , following each and every move that the hoaxters make, regardless if it has anything to do with the initial hoax.

I cannot really see why this thread is still alive as the hoax is sort accepted as a hoax.

And I am not really following other threads similar to these as I came across this one and it interested me. It was the first time I followed something like this and I was suprised at how much adults attacked each other and how biased people are, even 'management' as I would call them.

My friend who introduced me to this, was even banned and called "Judy" and as I have said, many other people just disappeared and I can assume they were also banned.

So, I am questioning the fairness of ATS with regards to religious views and also with regards to individuals and their view points.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

You should put another 15 posts in, then start a thread in the Board Business forum with your question of fairness on ATS.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I just wanted to add that based on your track record, you will also call me Judy and ban me while I definitely am not Judy and I am not Wayne and I am not a sock puppet of either.

I am thankful that you allowed me to say how I feel. because I know that one can make people believe anything you believe. My late husband used to say " If you need a stick to whip a dog, you will surely find one" I have said that to many people in different circumstance, even coming back the Bible. I believe in reincarnation and I can prove that it is in the Bible, yet every other reverend or pastor does not believe in it and he will find a stick to whip this dog to prove me wrong and I will do the same to him.

So sites like these are scary as basically anything can be said about anybody and whenever someone differs, they are banned before they can defend themselves and what if it happens to me or you. One might die at your own hand or the hand of your own (brain)child !!

So yes, I think that is about how I feel

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Nothing wrong with questioning anything Andromedia - When it's ATS related though there's a whole forum for that.

It's the answering of those questions posted to those who obviously take note of this thread via various means that I think you'll find people within this thread are waiting for.

Wayne and Judy are more than well aware of this thread and have been given ample opportunity to reply here - even to say they were themselves duped.

But due to their persistence, 'light warrior' tactics and off-site attacks to get vengeance they have overlooked that all that has ever been asked for here has been evidence to back up their supposed 'claims'.

I do not see anything going against a religion or personal beliefs here.

What this is is stopping lies, or unsubstantiated truths, being posted in public without evidence or debated opinion to back up those lies/truths.

This is the internet and it's serious business.

-m0r

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Even though this thread was properly migrated to HOAX...

It has become a catch-all cesspool.

Religion, sexuality and personal beefs can all be found here. Nothing to do with "affiliated" or "intelligence".

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Sorry again, I just wanted to add that the "you" I refer to, is not a specific member, it is a team action between the regulars and maybe the powers that be.

It seems like first the regulars attack the people and call them names and the next thing et voilla ! The person is off the air and their posts removed.

So the "you" are more the people who partook / partakes in these actions of not listening out people and giving them a chance to say something.

My friend wanted to say more and after she was banned, she tried to create a new id and she succeeded but it was not long before she was banned again. Eventually people give up and that to me is wrong.

ATS basically forces people to go and create aliases so they can say their say but not even that seems to help.

Why not just let everybody say their say ? Give everybody equal platforma and time and let the audience (us) decide what we want to believe. After all, we are adults and can use our own discretion and what we see, should not be cencored the way it has been done.

The topic really got so hot at one stage, I could not wait to go online and read it and then suddenly all the players were gone, like a theatre that closed down and now a few people are trying to keep it alive after the senior actors and management have fired the amateur actors !

Please allow those amateurs to keep this thread alive, it was really so intesting. I even learnt some medical facts at that time. It was really so interesting, like a soapie.

But all jokes aside, ATS, please give eberyone a fair chance because there is nothing nicer than to sift through the debris and find little evidences that one can put together for yourself like a puzzle and make your own assumptions... just like I do with the Bible... and not just follow the massess just because everybody believes the same and have believed for ages !!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The members do not openly attack other religions but see the thread above... is this not attacking another religion. Even is Wayne manages to pull off what you call his cult of Oneism then let him be if he manages to find followers. Many have done it before him and today they are well established businesses or cults or religions or movements underground or in the open.

It is like Buddha System said, this thread has become a catch-net for basically anything. Now we are on to attacking anti-chist and satanism and believe me, I do not even believe in satan's existence so no defending here, just questioning the fairness and motive and basis and rules and view of ATS and it's regular members and how far the are allowed to deviate ?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
"Sorry I dont know how to reference an extract from a previous post, so here it is:
It seems that Wayne Hershel is dealing with demonic forces tinkering with the Key of Solomon business. I believe ther is a direct impact on, and connection to, the cult of Oneism here.

It also brings to mind "Rob's" and "Gorgonzola's" piteous attempts at flinging out satanic curses at the Army of Darkness troopers.

Yes, it appears to be yet another connection between Wayne and Judy in this tangled web. Further, it demonstrates the "antichrist" nature of Oneism, Wayne Herschel's new cult, beautifully.

The man claims that his cult isn't anti-christ, and alleges that it actually supports Christ, yet he attempts to consort with demons? How weird is that? aren't demons supposed to be pretty anti-christian?"
----------
The members do not openly attack other religions but see the thread above... is this not attacking another religion. Even is Wayne manages to pull off what you call his cult of Oneism then let him be if he manages to find followers. Many have done it before him and today they are well established businesses or cults or religions or movements underground or in the open.

It is like Buddha System said, this thread has become a catch-net for basically anything. Now we are on to attacking anti-chist and satanism and believe me, I do not even believe in satan's existence so no defending here, just questioning the fairness and motive and basis and rules and view of ATS and it's regular members and how far the are allowed to deviate ?

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join