It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Excellent catch there, Nettie! Judy has posted about her "van Greunen years" in at least two places, but THAT one provides a DEFINITE link to "our" Judy! No wiggle room at all - it's proof positive that Judy WAS a van Greunen from South Africa, which gives the lie to the tales of Swedish birth she's been trying to cover her tracks with!

Odd, is it not, that she's looking for CLASSMATES at a BOYS SCHOOL! She tries to cover by claiming her "broer" was Jimmy, but asks "Does anyone remember me?", not "does anyone remember Jimmy?"

Reckon Judy had a brain-cell killing NDE as well?

Oh, yeah, I guess she did, just not as "Judy"....

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

(BTW, what kind of religion needs "warriors" to spread their message of "light and love"? Isn't that notion sort of antithetical? Just one more instance of similarity between the rise of Wayneism and the rise of Islam)
Well, all religions rise. Its b/c scum floats to the top. However, every society is like a bathtub. @some point the water, with its scum on top, will get thrown out & by that stage people really dont care if the baby's still in it.
The Anglican Church seem to recognise this, which is why they're frantically trying to turn their larger churches into something like community centres, with less emphasis on worship & more on "reaching out" to people. Of course, its simply stealth mode &, here in the UK @least, the drain is all that awaits. Islam's under direct attack, so its fighting back, but their time will come.
I just cant see many people trusting someone as inept as Wayne obviously is with much more than a little entertaining/distracting internet support. People just dont hand over money in any large amount to others who are obviously as daft as they are themselves. No money = no missionaries. I hear gurgling...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Yes, The James Vangreunen NDE , I heard that one too ......................... fasinating !

BUT...

What about the implant that he had embedded in his forehead, right between the eyes,
- curtesy of the Alien's , that gave him incredible magical powers....
(not helping him much now)

What a find Nettie, just shows you, tons of stuff still around that he cant DELETE !

I bet our James/Judy has some REGRETS !

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Nice find Netts and it astounds me that James/Judy still actually thinks that
anyone buys his/her stories! This S.African connection with Wayne Herschel
still befuddles me... I'm wondering if they did ever meet and I would've loved to
have been a fly on the wall at that meeting!
(See how I moved a theory into a possible fact -Wayne?... it's easy)

Let's hope this below is happening.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef865f57ccb4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Nice one BAID ! I was wondering the post before yours by Merkury would that be why Judy always wears a fringe?? And being a bit cheeky is that your problem too?? lol ........

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Nice one BAID ! I was wondering the post before yours by Merkury would that be why Judy always wears a fringe?? And being a bit cheeky is that your problem too?? lol ........

Sadly, I've never had the opportunity to have something inserted in my head
that may or may not have assisted me in causing a hoax... if I wished, I'm sure
I would do it by utilising my own selfish reasons!

I've never asked BIAD why he has a fringe, I guess it's connected to the 'Trinity Atom
Bomb Test' in New Mexico -1945. BIAD was 'created' near there a couple of years later
and I'm sure BIAD will 'blossom' this theory in the future!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
When one looks at hoaxes that have been attempted in the past, there seems to be common
theme that runs parrallel with them. The Loch Ness mystery is a prime example.
The famous 'Surgeon's photograph shows a long necked silhouette dabbling in an evening's
musing and though, many images have been produced before and after, this one image was
presumed to be authentic due to the photographer's standing in life.
Now, it's accepted by many that not only was the image known by Dr. Kenneth Wilson to be fake,
but there seems to be a connection with a 'dubious' character called Marmaduke Wetherell -who
enjoyed noteriety during the Loch Ness furore of it's early years.
But I believe it was the idea that the so-called photographer's vocation is what gave the image
credabilty. A Doctor, especially in those days... (1930s)... was seen as a serious mature career
and therefore, a Doctor's opinion was and still is, beyond reproach.
So if we accept that a person persues a career that our society accepts has 'grown up' and
serious, the same person would never wallow in hoax-attempting and the fooling of the public.

And this is why words like NASA, astrophysicists, Authors and phrases like '...I do have the
information of Ms Faltskog´s Lawyer...' and '... Deciphering the true meaning of this papyrus
has been the subject of debate among scholars for years ...' all fall into the area that we
assume SHOULD be true and smacks of a maturity that we automatically accept.

That's where snake-oil salesman thrive, I believe they use this trick to catch our attention.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Just wondering, are Judy/ Wayne still trying to take us to court?
If we were actually CIA (which we really are), do you actually think that you'd be able to take us to court? Honest question.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
If we were actually CIA (which we really are), do you actually think that you'd be able to take us to court?

Speak for yourself. I had enough dealings with Agency wonks in the service.

If I'm going to be a faux intel agency guy, I pick DIA. You get to work in an office all the time, and people actually use your info, but (as proved by at least two studies) over half of the real work between the field and DIA gets done through back-door channels and staff officers calling buddies at DIA on their private cell phones.

You gotta love an intel agency that's set up like that, discovers that's what's happening, and decides to leave it be.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Two weeks ago 'Gorgonzola' went on to Club Conspiracy forum with both guns blazing
( if she wasn't Judy she sure gave a darn good impression of her.) Blue Angel (super moderator)
gave her a platform to air hergrieviences, but apart from her intial onslought..........
nothing...nada...zilch....NIX.

Blue Angel suggested 'Gorgonzola' invite Judy to the club conspiracy forum to share her findings
with the forum members. Again nothing...nada...zilch...NIX.

Now call me old fashioned but manners cost nothing (i was always told manners maketh the man!)
and when an invitation is turned down it is usually done politely and with an accompanying
excuse, like in this case, Sorry i cant make it, because you all were right i lied and there's nothing
else left to say !!!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Yeah, it seems to be a regular step of the Light Warriors and their mu-mu wearing
leaders... all wind and want.
If it was Judy, and I agree with you that it may have been him/her, the idea of manners
and decorum -whether it's a website, discussion forum or even possibly in real life,
seems foreign to him/her.

Again, a 'marker' that indicates the lack of debate skills.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Just making sure everyone knows their names have been tacked to a second youtube video.

Nothing spectacular, just another failed attempt by someone I believe to be Judy Fältskog using a news filler piece from a 2008 KTVU broadcast talking about a "mystery signal" received at the Arecibo observatory. that cuts into a couple of astronomers doing a quick soundbite and concludes with Joe Public's thoughts on the matter of possibly communicating with E.T.

Tags:
extraterrestrial signal alien communication space abovetopsecret.com Disinformation Slander tactics
Conspiracy Debunking UFO Judy Fältskog Faltskog Extraterrestria lAlien SETICIA SecretSignal NASA
illuminatini beru secret government Nenothtu rich-england BIAD Marrr Eletheia Bunkendrum Portogoal drunkenparrot mor1arty

Here is the link in case I fubar the video imbed....

www.youtube.com...

Edit: To the ATS member who sent a U2U on Nov 11, my apologies as it would seem my post count is too low at this time to respond in kind. I believe I can be of assistance. I will make sure to respond in private with the pertinent information as soon as my post count surpasses the required minimum.

edit on 16-11-2010 by Drunkenparrot because: Added additional text

edit on 16-11-2010 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Another Utube blog video !!!!!!!!!!!!! Boring...........Still waiting on the summons, I tell you if that was my lawyer
he would have been sacked already!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Well at least it isn't as underhand as the video that tried to pass the 2008 kutv story off as 'breaking' news with Judy's name all over it...and tried to link the hoax signal to genuine scientist Dan Werthimer. (which they spelt wrong!)

www.youtube.com...

I notice this latest video doesn't refer to Judy directly, is that because if people googled her name they could see all the facts that have been discovered here? They suddenly don't seem so confident in proclaiming the 'fact' that Judy is an astrophysicist.

In the other video posted on Youtube by orbital observer (the one with the first list) they state;

Like cowards they hide behind ficticious usernames, refusing to reveal their true identity for fear of legal actions that will be taken against them. Through anonymity they believe they are above the law

1) I cannot speak for others but I do not refuse to reveal my true identity, I just choose not to and there is no requirement for me to do so. If you want lessons on hiding behind false names on the internet I refer you to Wayne and Judy.

2) No-one here has any fear of any legal actions being taken against them, in fact we are patiently waiting and some of us (nenothtu
) are practically salivating at the thought! As publicly stated by Judy through FB messages, members here at ATS had been located (in our various respective countries) by agents connected with her husband and were due to be served legal papers around 6 months ago, as you can see we are still waiting!

3) We do not believe we are above the law as all we have done is uncover publically available facts, not broken any laws. Unfortunately claiming to have certain credentials or to be employed by certain organisations when you don't (ie. Nasa) is something that can be addressed by the law.

and finally to the creator of the video.....Do you see the contradiction in what you have written? If now in Nov. we are still hiding behind our anonymity then Judy lied about locating and serving ATS members summons didn't she? Could it be that she is not a totally honest person?!

and regarding the info found By Nettie, It's got me wondering... were did Wayne go to school? It was also nice of you to remind Judy that other people can read what you write on facebook. Doh!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I too, wait for the young man in a suit to deliver the summons... and I have waited
a long time.
Mr. Faltskog must be wondering about his next move, his raison d'être.

Back in the beginning of all this, I actually pitied poor James, the wounds from the
'Lesotho Incident' hoax smarted no longer and I'll wager James was itching to get
back in the game.
So The 'UV Signal' hoax was just the tonic and with assistance from Wayne Herschel,
the dark-eyed NASA girl called across the internet that she had found the aliens.

The rabbits came a-running to see what the fuss was and right there and right then...
James was back in that limelight he so craved. But the masses didn't applaud, didn't extol
James's alter-ego, they demanded proof.
James twisted and squirmed and fired lumps of 'sugared' information across the crowd.
'Aricebo and others in the US have gone online' and 'No wonder no one found anything before,
we were looking in the wrong place!'

ATS members nodded with Judy's concerns and then politely asked for proof.

'The data is backing up as it goes along' Judy crowed and again, the ATS members could
appreciate this young girl's astonishment, they showed patience and yet, still asked for proof.

It seems that James could smell the change at that point, he hadn't delivered any evidence
and his conduit -Wayne Herschel hadn't personally asked for any, the fellow South African
seemed content to pass the information on and occasionally ask about getting some
stars scanned.

But those darn posters on ATS were looking at each other with furrowed brows and some of
the more-experienced of them were shaking their heads and drifting away. The 'Stealth Mode'
tactic was used, and just as in any carnival up and down the country, the 'Freak With Two
heads' isn't shown and the crestfallen crowd boo.
But James knows the 'Carny' tricks well.

The crowd still want it, nay... need it, and just as any Spirit medium knows... pay the dollar and
I'll deliver.
The irony is that later, in one of the many insults Moaningmartel threw at us, a You Tube video
of the political satire 'Wag The Dog' Dustin Hoffman's character -Stanley Motss refers to something
called 'The Contract' As Hoffman's 'Stanley said:
"... Sweetheart, You have to tease them. You gotta tease them. You don't put Jaws in the first
reel of the movie. It's the contract, sweetheart.
The contract of the election, whether they know it or not, is "Vote for me Tuesday, -Wednesday
I'll produce Schumann." See, that's what they're paying their seven bucks for... "

So the crowd will shuffle and scratch their asses, but sooner or later they're gonna
want that sugar, and this time... they're gonna have to shout for James's attention.
But it didn't work.
They didn't shuffle, they didn't peer into their empty boxes of popcorn, they asked a simple
question, they asked about UV signals and radio telescopes... damn it, they weren't eating the
candy!

So James attempted to flee the arena and I believe Mr. Herschel saw his opportunity RIGHT
THERE to distance himself from this boy/girl with the NASA badge on his cap.
At that exact point, Wayne saw the chance to be with the wounded and the disenchanted and
offer them a different kind of snake oil.
True, it didn't smack of legitimacy of NASA and Astrophysicsts, but it was sugar and as anyone
with a sweet tooth will tell you... low grade sugar is still sugar.

So now, some gobble up the 'Ra-thru'-a-head-door-of-Sphinx' rubbish and others spit the
tainted taste from their mouths... all the while, Wayne bellows that we're picking on him.

So now here are again... waiting for the next installment of this fascinating tale.
A tale that truly did 'wag the dog' for a while!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

Tags:
extraterrestrial signal alien communication space abovetopsecret.com Disinformation Slander tactics
Conspiracy Debunking UFO Judy Fältskog Faltskog Extraterrestria lAlien SETICIA SecretSignal NASA
illuminatini beru secret government Nenothtu rich-england BIAD Marrr Eletheia Bunkendrum Portogoal drunkenparrot mor1arty

Thanks DP.
I wonder what an "illuminatini" is? I hope it hasn't got gin in it - cant stand the stuff. I'm not too fond of vermouth either, but, in order not to let the secret agent side down, I can just about deal with it with vodka & a cocktail onion. All the same, I prefer it gently stirred, not shaken, so each sip tastes a little different to the last. I'm hoping an "illuminatini" is something like that... with a dash of freshly sacrificed virgin's blood, or some such.
I'm also curious as to how a person who has taken legal advice concerning their name being connected with a HOAX could come up with the tag "Slander". As anyone who had spoken to a lawyer would have immediately been told that to publish, broadcast or, in this case, host, defamatory lies is Libel. Slander is telling those lies in speech. Problem is, all a defendant needs to do is demonstrate that the preponderance of evidence suggests that their statements are true & then the plaintiff gets saddled with all the costs... er... waiting...
Oh, & Judy, my username is 2 words, not 1. Rather like we should not refer to The Dude as Mr. Lebowski, you may call me Bunken Drum, BD, Bunky (if you insist), if you were under 25, I'd even accept The Bunkster, or Mr. Drum BA, BSc, BA, MA, EBU, Esq. (if you're not into the whole brevity thing).

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Thanks Drunkenparrot, although I'm a little dissapointed I missed the list AGAIN.
I'd better pick up my game.

That video is terrible. Just terrible. WTH is the "Portal to the Next Dimension" supposed to mean?
Oh - and love the guy at 2.00mins that responds to "What would your message be" as:
"Don't eat us"

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
and regarding the info found By Nettie, It's got me wondering... were did Wayne go to school? It was also nice of you to remind Judy that other people can read what you write on facebook. Doh!

Well, unfortunately Ms Faltskog's contribution to the
Facebook page for Boys High School Helpmekaar has been deleted.
My, that was quick. Lucky we have backups.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Well Cheesey over at Conspiracy Club

Has stated:

So, The Kalahari Incident was True all along!
and posted this video.

I think the admins have been very kind over there allowing for mediation space but I do think that even their temperament is feeling the useless ignorant spite of this particular hoaxer taking its toal as they've asked her to take her grievances towards ATS elsewhere.

Ban Hammer ahoy?

-m0r

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I suppose that there comes a time in every hoax when one has to admit that the jig is up, and it's wisest to cut one's losses, take what money has been gathered, and run like hell for the next town.

Sadly, the mental capacity of some is such that they can never realize when that point has arrived.

At that point, to keep on trying to perpetrate a hoax, in the face of the fact that practically everyone is on to it, is no longer "tenacity", it is stupidity. Not even borderline stupidity, but fully fledged, in your face stupidity.

It appears that Judy has reached, and surpassed, that point.

It's one thing to try to forge ahead with this current hoax, and try tweaking this and that in an attempt to salvage something from it, but to return to long dead hoax and revisit it as factual is beyond the pale.

When I saw the YouTube vids Judy posted trying to salvage the UV in a Radio Telescope hoax by using photoreceptive diodes to control current flow in an amplifier circuit, thus appearing to produce "signals" from (visible) light, I thought "my, what a novel approach! She might fool some with that - assuming they just don't understand electronics". You see, controlling current flow in that manner is no different than just putting a potentiometer in the circuit, like the volume knob on a radio. It's not RECEIVING a signal, it's controlling current flow in the amplification of a pre-existing "signal". Nice try, no cigar.

As a matter of fact, this new "Tesla technology" of hers has been in common use for YEARS. You can see it in action every time an electric eye turns on a street light at dusk. The electric eye is controlling current flow (on/off) by means of the ambient light level affecting the electric eye.

Not really new OR Earth-shattering. Nor is it receiving n alien signal at the street light. It's a sad commentary on Judy's opinion of the intellect of the public at large to think that they will all be fooled by such a simple parlor trick.

But to return to a two decade old hoax, already debunked time and time again, and try to breathe new life into it with a YouTube video as "proof" is truly a new intellectual low.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

Well, unfortunately Ms Faltskog's contribution to the
Facebook page for Boys High School Helpmekaar has been deleted.
My, that was quick. Lucky we have backups.

My, that WAS quick, wasn't it? Good job of tossing out bait to see if she's still reading here! Indeed, we DO have backups. MULTIPLE backups! for example, there's this one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e8d41affe30.jpg[/atsimg]

And of course the entire HTML of that page backed up... ALL of these backups have internal time stamps... no going back now and claiming it was "manufactured", especially since the deletion has also been logged with it's own time stamp.

Bummer, eh?

I've been quiet the past several days because I've been several hundred miles from home, hiding in the weeds to see what I could see.

To all the alumni of Boys High School Helpmekaar, "hello boys, I'm BAAACK!" - to coin a phrase...

edit on 2010/11/18 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join