It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Close but no cigar.

Change the background to the actual colour of the background and I'll give you a lolly.

We do need to keep up the standards here afterall.

-m0r

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

I'll attempt to not repeat myself!... (sorry eletheia, couldn't resist!)... I thought it might
be a good precaution to start hanging these types of talismans about the place.
We never know when the 'Light Warriors' might return.

It alludes me how 'Gorgonzola'... who I presume looks on him/herself as the 'Big Cheese'
can fail to see that calling others without any evidence -is a fruitless campaign.
If Mr. Zola is reading this, the 'him/herself' isn't a slur... I don't know if you're a man or a woman
and therefore, I'm being polite.
I know it's an outdated way of carrying oneself.

Great thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Damn, I thought the top area was darker than the bottom area and so made a
vignette... so much for impressing my ATS colleagues!

Must try harder... and go further.
edit on 6-11-2010 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Is that the ATS answer to the Wiccan curse ?

I can't speak for ATS, but that is MY answer to the "Wiccan curse" for double-damned sure! They really need to stop digging their spells out of pop culture wiccan books at "Books R Us".

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Well! Wayne now claims that his Flying-Saucer driving god landing on the sphinx has been "checked" and is "irrefutable".

What a load of horse puckey.

Here's how Wayne puts it:

-Wayne Herschel- ‎:
CNN iREPORT - PAPYRUS FOUND WITH UFO LANDING
EVIDENCE NOW INDISPUTABLE WITH ALL REF's CHECKED

CNN iReport - ireport.cnn.com... - 3000 yr old Egyptian papyrus show Ra in celestial ship landing on the back of the Sphinx at Giza, and its no boat! After fighting for months with this discovery to get it recognised by scholars, there is no official comment that will be coming forward. however the feedback was:

It is too controversial and challenges almost everything in traditional historical interpretation so even if there were another papyrus showing even more detail, no academic would risk breaking protocol and endorse such a shocking claim.

Well... Every piece of evidence in the CNN iReport and 2 videos linked to there have now been checked out and the results are as follows without mentioning names due to threats being made:

"THE FLYING DISC OF RA INTERPRETATION CANNOT BE REFUTED AS IT HAS CONSISTENT REASONING WITH ANCIENT TEXTS AND OTHER MURAL DEPICTIONS".

IN SUMMARY:
"THE COLLECTION OF STAR MAP INTERPRETATIONS THAT MATCH THIS PAPYRUS WERE TESTED BY ASTRONOMERS AND WILL NOT REFUTE IT. THE DEPICTIONS ARE SOURCED FROM FOUR COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TOMBS FROM DIFFERENT EPOCHS AND THIS IS IMPRESSIVE, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS IN THEIR EARLIEST WRITINGS CONSISTENTLY INSIST THIS REALLY HAPPENED "

Re-posted by express permission of Wayne Herschel, which permission was given in this post in that Facebook thread:

-Wayne Herschel- PLEASE SHARE -
COPY AND PASTE THE TEXT TOO

Thursday at 10:20am · 3 people

Which has been duly noted and recorded.

This is typical Wayne Herschel. Note the bold statement of "PAPYRUS FOUND WITH UFO LANDING
EVIDENCE NOW INDISPUTABLE WITH ALL REF's CHECKED". Sounds downright official and unassailable, doesn't it? Lets look at Wayne's fine print here, however. In the fine print, we see "After fighting for months with this discovery to get it recognised by scholars, there is no official comment that will be coming forward. "

Wait... what?

No official comment will be coming forward? WTF happened to "indisputable"? I've yet to meet the academician who won't "go out on a limb" with INDISPUTABLE evidence!

What else might there be here?

Again Wayne saves his bacon from having to provide any evidence at all by saying "without mentioning names due to threats being made". So what we actually have here is a "confirmation" of "irrefutable" evidence by another of Wayne's famous clandestine scientists. You know the type that Wayne uses to support his "work" - the kind that can't be identified, and tracked down to get an independent confirmation. In other words, we just have to take Waynes word for it that any academician looked at it at all.

So, really, it's a "confirmation" without any... confirmation! How convenient is THAT? That's a typical Wayne Herschel hoax for ya!

How can I state with confidence that it's a hoax, you may ask. Well, I'm glad you asked that!

Let's look at some sentence structure in particular. How about.... THIS one:

"THE FLYING DISC OF RA INTERPRETATION CANNOT BE REFUTED AS IT HAS CONSISTENT REASONING WITH ANCIENT TEXTS AND OTHER MURAL DEPICTIONS".

That is a direct quote by Wayne of this alleged scientist. Look closely at the structure - "as it has consistent reasoning with ancient texts..."

"Consistent reasoning". I have only EVER seen the word "reasoning" used in that manner by one person, and one person only - Wayne Herschel.

I can boldly state that this quote came straight out of the head of Wayne Herschel, and not any sort of inspecting and confirming "scientist". In order to prove me wrong, Wayne will have to produce this alleged scientist for confirmation. Should he be able to do so, I will be forced to retract that statement, now won't I?

It better not be a certain "PhD astrophysicist working for NASA", either. I'll not accept testimony from the nameless "PhD" who "confirmed" that Judy was a NASA astrophysicist, either. It will have to be a real, verifiable, scientist.

This bit is a giggler, too: "BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS IN THEIR EARLIEST WRITINGS CONSISTENTLY INSIST THIS REALLY HAPPENED ". I challenge anyone, anywhere, to find a real egyptologist that will make that pronouncement. Of course, it should be easy for Wayne to produce such scientist, because he directly quotes the scientist here.

As an astronomer (not by profession, but by training) I personally refute this statement that Wayne makes: "THE COLLECTION OF STAR MAP INTERPRETATIONS THAT MATCH THIS PAPYRUS WERE TESTED BY ASTRONOMERS AND WILL NOT REFUTE IT. "

I refute that categorically. I've examined this papyrus in light of Wayne's claims, and found it to be complete and utter rubbish. I think I've already posted my refutation here before. Yes, I KNOW I have, here: post by nenothtu

The particularly relevant part is this:

If you elect to watch this video, pay careful attention to his discussion of "the Leg of the Bull", and watch closely when he zooms in on the graphic that shows Orion, or Osiris, (both begin with "O", much like "Oneism", and "Orgasm") pointing a sharp stick, or whatever, at "the Bull", and something falling from it's backside in a light beam towards Earth. As the camera zooms in, we see that this celestial "bull" ALREADY HAS four legs, protruding from the underside, where legs are normally found on bulls. What Wayne calls "the Leg of the Bull" actually emanates from a different, more posteriorly oriented, region entirely, comes out in two apparent "clumps", and represents an entirely different bovine product than the "leg" that Wayne alleges. Strange, or perhaps not so much so, that Wayne is promoting the fall of this material to Earth...

I think it may actually be a pretty accurate symbolism for this "theory". maybe the Egyptians WERE on to something!

No, I'm not a PhD, but unlike Judy or any other of Wayne's "astronomers", I actually CAN get a PhD astronomer to confirm that I studied astronomy at University. I can even post a PDF of one of my papers I wrote then, complete with the evaluation sheet from this PhD astronomer I mention, which actually dealt with REAL star maps - not Wayne's "re-interpreted" variety. That was my concentration - mapping local stars in 3 (sometimes 4) dimensions.

This is why I just can't understand Wayne's claims that academics are afraid to pass judgment on his "work", specifically his "star maps". I'm not a bit skeerd to say that all of them I have examined are bunk. Some, like his "Cherokee star map" and his "star map on the pope's robes", are not star maps at all. Of the ones I have examined where stars are actually present, none are as Wayne claims. He has to do things like move stars out of their places, make some patterns bigger or smaller in relation to the rest of the stars, and pick and chose which "stars" and buildings to include (seemingly at random, but the criterion is actually how close a match he can force) in order to force a match. Furthermore, he often has to draw lines to "lead the eye" in forcing the pattern to match, and without the lines there is no match at all.

To be fair, though, I haven't examined all of his "star maps" yet. For anyone astronomically oriented, it's a real chore, and sort of turns the stomach to see astronomy misused that way.

Edit to add: I had Chinese for supper tonight. The fortune cookie read: "The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph". I kid you not.

edit on 2010/11/6 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
My-my... Gorgonzola sets his/her arguement perfectly on the site that's in
the link that Neno provided. Again as done here, the rant rolls on and when
approached, Gorgonzola threatens with 'Legal activity' and does not produce
any evidence of James/Judy's claim of a UV signal and/or Wyne Herschel's
involvement .

But he/she dodges the issue by posting a 'vampire-rock-song' and asks the
reader to see if he can see James/Judy in the clip... overwhelming maturity
-I think you'd agree.

I can only presume the insults to ATS and it's members will continue and the
continuing avoidence of producing valid evidence will once again, play out across
this linked-site.

It's like watching a petulant child crying for attention.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Agreed. And why would some anonymous friend of Jimmy/Judy's even care to bring that up? To go over there spouting all that *expletive deletive* then plead the fifth with the "Judy's lawyers have advised me" ppffffft.
As far as the ireport thing nenothu, folks should read back to the very first part of the comments section to get a better idea of how Wayne Herschel the liar responds under pressure. He doesn't like getting involved in any discussion where he does not have implicit control over the goings on. Hold him to the fire, and he spams complaints on your post until you are banned.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

As you've said Neno, the 'word-smithing' is typical of Mr. Herschel, anyone can write
such a proclamation. I'll go out on a limb and say that as also been said that:

NO LEADING SCIENTIST AS STEPPED FORWARD TO DENY THAT THE CREATURE
KNOWN AS 'A BOY IN A DRESS' DOES NOT EXIST.
IT IS WIDELY ACCEPTED BY THE ANCIENT MAYANS AND BABYLONIANS THAT THE
EYELESS WIG-WEARING IMMORTAL BEING -KNOWN AS 'BIAD' WAS KEPT AS A
SECRET, THIS EVIDENCE IS SHOWN BY THEIR LACK OF WRITING ABOUT IT.

Anymore? Why sure I could type double-negatives all day and by placing eye-catching
words that folk who love a good conspiracy in a format that seems official-looking, I'm sure
I could cook up enough rubbish to tempt a book to emerge.

Sickening... no that's not correct.....'childish' is the word I'm looking for.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

-I think you'd agree.

There may have been more to that video than simple vanity. It smells a lot like "bait" to me where Gorgo says "Judy is in this video. Watch closely or you may miss her". Judy in a Vampire video? Who can pass that up? Especially if they're collecting evidence...

Research "LSO cookies", and realize that YouTube videos are all .flv - flash videos.

My secure browser refused to load it, and wouldn't say why.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I think if you check the records that have been deliberately concealed from most
members of the public and delve deeply -via research, you'll discover that:

THIS MEMBER HAS OFFERED FACTS INDICATING THAT i HAVE PUT ON
MY COAT TO SET OUT FOR MY EMPLOYMENT. THIS IS IRREFUTABLE
AND NO ASTRONOMER WILL COME FORWARD TO DISAGREE.

SUMMARY:
IT'S SELF-EVIDENT THAT THE WRITER IS LEAVING FOR SOMEWHERE
UNKNOWN TO MOST AVERAGE RESEARCHER.

This is great!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Absolutely! Furthermore:

NO EGYPTOLOGISTS WILL GO ON RECORD TO SUPPORT THE IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE REASONED OUT OF SECRET, HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE SUPPRESSED BY THE ELITES THAT THIS WRITER WILL SOON TURN IN SO AS TO BE FRESH FOR WORK A FEW HOURS LATER.

THIS CLAIM IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL, AS IT IS CONVENTIONAL WISDOM AND STATUS QUO IN ACADEMIC CIRCLES THAT THIS WRITER NEVER SLEEPS!.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Sounds logical enough to me, an i.p. grab and talk about lawsuits. Yay.
Jimmy/Judy, it would take much more than a promised screenshot of some shemale werewolf to entice me into clicking on one of your videos.
However, if you were able to produce a Mr. T vs. Wayne Herschel steelcage no holds barred fight, with folding metal chairs, chains, barbed wire, baseball bats and steel bear traps..you might get my attention.
edit on 6-11-2010 by Marrr because: I had to insert the Mr. T vs. Wayne Herschel steelcage match

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

I know that recently they have been mining for IPs, who's IP specifically other than mine I don't know for sure. I think those mentioned as "agents" in mourningmartel's pre-ban sig ought to be extra careful, though. In my case they got close, but no cigar.

That knowledge prompted me to go into "stealth mode", via booting the machine into a secure OS with secure browser from a thumb drive, and that in turn led to the discovery that this vid won't load into a secure system.

It's all circumstantial, of course, but troubling none the less.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I've already contacted a couple of folks on MM's "hit list" from her sig, but I can't recall who all was there. If you haven't heard from me yet, but were on the list, shoot me a U2U. I've got a gift that keeps on giving for you if you regularly walk where angels fear to tread.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Just to make it clear, I was only posting for my Facebook friend... Also might I add I'm not in any "cult" Because i'm actully a Supernatrual Pantheist. I don't believe in any God, Christ, Devil ect ect...... But I do find certain topics Wayne covers interesting.

Conduit Closing >>>>>> ___ .

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

-I think you'd agree.

There may have been more to that video than simple vanity. It smells a lot like "bait" to me where Gorgo says "Judy is in this video. Watch closely or you may miss her". Judy in a Vampire video? Who can pass that up? Especially if they're collecting evidence...

Research "LSO cookies", and realize that YouTube videos are all .flv - flash videos.

My secure browser refused to load it, and wouldn't say why.

I was curious so I went to youtube and searched the video out from there.

For anyone interested this version of the video has been up since Nov 2008 and has 3/4 of a million hits so it should be safe. (my security is pedestrian but up to date, no alarm bells went off when I clicked play)

www.youtube.com...

I watched a couple of times, while the majority of the actors are young 20 somethings it isn't as easy to spot the middle aged transsexual in the crowd as one might think. It is a vampire rock video so the cuts are brief, poorly lit and most of the actors are wearing a lot of makeup.

I would by no means would put it past Judy (and at this point would expect it from Wayne) however I believe planting malicious script in flash vids is beyond their abilities.

While one can never be too careful, Wayne seems to be the more tech savvy of the two with the idiotic google bombing "Wayne Hershel Fraud/Hoax/ATS" his own web page serving as a good example of his technical sophistication (or lack of).

With all the effort the two of them have put into carving out their own little niche of famedom over the years you would think they would welcome all of the recent attention.

Beggars cant be choosers and be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The thing that gets me... apart from the 'thing' I keep in the closet, is the
way that any contact with either Light Warriors, James-Judy or Wayne Herschel
always seems like a scenario from a thriller-type movie.

I know I keep 'banging' on about this... but it makes it all seem silly and unimportant.

The written information invites the reader to see an innocent person crying out
against shady characters who work tirelessly to undermine and block a message
that seems must be concealed from the public's attention.

The young S. African writer claims 'forces' are at work to stifle what he wishes to reveal,
but instead of revealing them AND the sources or evidence to back them, he rails on
about these unknown people who are out to thwart his revelations.

When questioned via this ATS site about the beginnings of the UV signal hoax, the rants
start in about 'Government Agencies' and bloodhounds across the internet.
Families are threatened and the lead characters are supposedly watched.

Now we have the young lass with the NASA baseball cap supposedly showing up in a
music video... (I glanced, but gave in)... and enjoying the mystic of play-acting as a
vampire.
I'm still not sure why that invite was placed.

Through the bars of his plight, Mr. Herschel continues doggedly on and attempts to
show how stars... (and they are all on a flat canvas sky -you know?)... hold a meaning
about a 'God-like' alien and his entourage.
Wayne urges on that this 'God-alien' came here and confronted those secretive
Eygptians and by playing Rodeo on the Sphinx, he convinced the populace to not only
'vaguely' record his arrival, but to make it sufficiently hidden so that only a sandy-haired
chap from S. Africa would find it.

When is the real stuff gonna be wheeled on?... ah, the popcorn commercial next.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Judy was definitely NOT in that video. Not worth watching, unless you're into the vampire thing.

The oldest person in that video ALMOST APPROACHED about half of Judy's age.

Judy, it's not a good thing to try to hang on to youth (and the attendant inexperience) forever. Look at the bright side - you'll NEVER be as old as I am! For every day you age, I age a day, too, and you'll never be able to catch up, no matter how hard you try.

Be happy with what you have. It makes life much more pleasant.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

But she must be in that video... if not, then Gorgonzola made a mistake, guessed
or lied. I know with younger people that this sort of 'poke-the-old-guy' fun is frequent,
but if Judy isn't in the video, then I'm sure Mr. Zola... (who I want to call 'Ben' for some
reason!)... must have his/her reasons for saying Judy was.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Nope. I watched it - carefully and thoroughly - several times, No Judy. Just to be sure, I had two vampires that live with me watch it too. As is well known, all vampires know all other vampires. They assured me that no Judy was harmed in the making of that video.

On the plus side, both of my resident vampires pronounced the video "full bitchin'", whatever that means, and can't quite figure out why it puts me to sleep every time I watch it.

Youngsters! Maybe they'll understand when they've walked this Earth as long as I have, but I have my doubts they'll make it. Vampires are so fragile, you know...

new topics

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join