Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
These are posts confirming the HOAX nature of the subject of this thread, just from the first 30 pages.

I've not gotten to the MOST damaging posts yet, such as the reply from UC Berkeley which categorically states that Judy was never a student there, much less a PhD candidate refuting her claims in multiple places, and the NASA FOIA document which categorically states she has never been associated with NASA.

I haven't even started on Wayne's claims shown to be hoaxes, such as my recent thorough refutation of his "Cherokee Star Map" which I proved to be nothing of the sort, neither "Cherokee" nor a "star map".

Unfortunately, I will be tied up for the next several hours, so if anyone else wants to, they can pick this up from page 31 and roll with it, or I will start back on it roughly 15 or 16 hours from now if no one is up to it.

Posts that confirm HOAX nature of the story in this thread:

Confirms Herschel's involvement in the hoax, and Faltskog's origin of it.: link

Bedlam discovers problem with receiving light by radio: link

Claims Judy is a NASA astrophysicist: link

Further clarifies problem with UV identification of signal: link

Bedlam Clarifies problems with receiving UV light by radio: link

Tom_Proctor Confirms UV vs Radio impossibility: link

LifeInDeath questions Faltskog's credentials due to a lack of peer-review publications: link

Isis_Is_I post - Stars the signal is alleged to come from, and some technicalese jargon that is gibberish: link

Bedlam points out HUGE holes in the story which kill it dead: link

Unium reports that Judy claims signal is definite and not local - contrary to recent claims that it had a local component indicating communication between Earth governments and "them", also provides too many details of the "signal" that prove it is gibberish: link

Portugoal reports that Judy has started erasing her web pages: link

DrHammondStoat reports that NOTHING in her background story can be confirmed, an impossibility for a real astrophysicist in this day and age of the internet: link

thomas_ reports her full claimed CV from Facebook, which will later be thoroughly debunked: link

Atlantican reports that Richard C. Hoagland calls it a hoax as well: link

Further analysis from Bedlam proving HOAX: link

Phage analysis of UV transmission through atmosphere proving HOAX: link

Chem breather reports more gibberish jargon being spewed in an effort to recover the hoax, but failing miserably: link

Bedlam provides further explanation of why it is a hoax: link

Bedlam reports an inability to find any confirmation of Judy's alleged credentials: link

GerhardSA reports that he Hartebees Observatory in South Africa is NOT tracking any such signal, despite Judy's claims: link

GerhardSA posts actual denial response: link

Korg Trinity confirms that Jodrell Bank is not "locked on to he signal" as Judy claimed: link

bgood1968 reports inability to confirm any of Judy's credentials: link

Byrd notes a lack of refereed papers, an impossibility for the holder of 2 PhD's: link

Bedlam's analysis of "HOAX" vs. a prank on Judy: link

Buddhasystem's analysis of Judy's lack of credentials: link

edit on 2010/11/4 by nenothtu because: my spelling sux when I'm in a hurry

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
FROM WAYNE >>>

Wayne Herschel response to disinformation google bomb attackers November 2010:

I went to ATS to debate my work previously and it was a blazing attack at the highest degree ... not interested in details on the material... no... they were looking for blood!

The desperation trying to find the most pathetic of trivial things in my past they were hoping to find so they can smear me. Their target questions were not on the material but on when I said something to Judy exclaiming this that and the next thing and is this not proof you are working on a hoax with her ... cmon admit it ... come on... what about when you used the words....."...." is this not implying you are doing this for money????

I am like anyone else living in a society dependant on money, designed by the elite... so what ever I can generate will be first to pay bills on my shoestring budget I now live under, and if I could raise more money it would go to spreading the importance of these urgent issues that follow below:

So its fruitless to debate against attackers who spend their days producing pages and pages of googlebomb words on the ATS site attaching my name with fraud and hoax.

Especially on a website some famous people have clearly discovered there are people paid to slander important work here... a disinformation platform.

My spiritual research is offering human uplifting reasoning behind the mysteries of all ancient paranormal events compared to my Near death Experience...

In summary at oneism.org... :

It presents an insight very respectfully honouring all religion and shows masses of forgotten/hidden detail that uplifts humanity. Information that could end the suffering of the oppresed, introduces free education and proposes urgent charitable changes to stop the starving 2 billion people dying that have been worked out of society.

It is completely in support of The Christ ...

it is not Anti-Christ ...

it defines that the Creation of the Universe... God... spoke through this man Yeshua... The Christ 2000 years ago.

It also proposes there will be a possible second coming... and asks many to be open to the possibility a person riding a cloud might be riding a flying disc inside a cloud.

I propose why this is so with masses of ancient references of the visitors worshipped as gods in history that are depicted in disk like objects.

So... if this is a dangerous cult...

it is dangerous for one group and one group only...

The super rich Elite funding disinformation and the abomination of these watchers trying to fault good cause!!!!

Try and Google ATS undercover disinformation.

(And this will be my last post in this thread Zara_bow)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zara_bow

I will fully respond to this later, bu for now I will note that Wayne whining about us "going for blood" can be belied by his very own words in this thread, a challenge to us to "go for the Jugular". A bit over confident I would say for a man unwilling to produce any facts to back up his assertions. Don't issue challenges you have not intent to live up to.

As far as how "fruitless" it is to debate us - he's right about that unless and until he can START PRODUCING SUPPORTING EVIDENCE. Whining and evasion ARE fruitless.

You can bet his claims here of a "harmless religion" in the form of his new cult are going to get SPECIAL attention. I've seen first hand how "harmless" it is.

You can take that to the bank and cash it.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zara_bow

Wayne Herschel response to disinformation google bomb attackers November 2010: I went to ATS
to debate my work previously and it was a blazing attack at the highest degree ... not interested in
details on the material... no... they were looking for blood!

And when exactly, did Mr, Herschel announce his arrival to debate his 'work'?
I like many others here, became confused with who-was-who.
There was no formal introduction and there was certainly no details regarding any material.
If 'looking for blood' means asking for evidence of his theories, then I agree with
Mr. Herschel that we... although I think his phrasing is a little strong... were 'looking for blood'

The desperation trying to find the most pathetic of trivial things in my past they were hoping to
find so they can smear me.
Their target questions were not on the material but on when I said something to Judy exclaiming
this that and the next thing and is this not proof you are working on a hoax with her ... cmon admit it
... come on... what about when you used the words....."...." is this not implying you are doing
this for money????

I'm struggling to find the evidence of this so-called desperation and in researching Mr. Herschel's
involvement in the UV signal hoax, the discovery of information showing Mr. Herschel's concerns
of poor book sales and how to boost those sales by using the UV signal story may have put
Mr. Herschel's supposed 'leader of a truth' and 'open-minded' perception in a negative light.

I am like anyone else living in a society dependant on money, designed by the elite... so what ever
I can generate will be first to pay bills on my shoestring budget I now live under, and if I could raise
more money it would go to spreading the importance of these urgent issues that follow below:

I can feel for Mr. Herschel's worries of finance and I can only guess at the pitfalls of poor research
and fantastical points of view being put into book form and the results of dire sales.
The idea that it is someone else's fault, whether it's the 'elite' or the lack of sales can not be a
reason that should be put out as above. We all have bills to pay and even ignoring the allegations
of most ATSers being CIA-paid Dis-info agents, I think Mr. Herschel's finance problems are
Mr. Herchel's.

So its fruitless to debate against attackers who spend their days producing pages and pages of
googlebomb words on the ATS site attaching my name with fraud and hoax.

I don't know how to 'Googlebomb' and what I -as a ATS member spend my days (implying a laziness?)
... should be researched and not just guessed at.

Especially on a website some famous people have clearly discovered there are people paid to
slander important work here... a disinformation platform.

As in many of Mr. Herschel's comments, vague references to unknown and un-named people are
indicated to press home that Mr. Herschel has many enemies that are fearful of Mr. Herschel's
so-called revelations. The key-words 'famous' and 'important' are placed to show the reader that
his theories are a given as fact.

My spiritual research is offering human uplifting reasoning behind the mysteries of all ancient
paranormal events compared to my Near death Experience...

Until proof or evidence of Mr. Herschel's alleged near death experience and his encounter with
'The Tree Of Life' I would seriously doubt this occurred, but I grant that this may of happened
as far as Mr. Herschel is concerned.

It presents an insight very respectfully honouring all religion and shows masses of forgotten/hidden
detail that uplifts humanity.
Information that could end the suffering of the oppresed, introduces free education and proposes urgent charitable changes to stop the starving 2 billion people dying that have been worked out of society.
it is not Anti-Christ ... it defines that the Creation of the Universe... God... spoke through this man
Yeshua...
The Christ 2000 years ago. It also proposes there will be a possible second coming...
and asks many to be open to the possibility a person riding a cloud might be riding a flying
disc inside a cloud.
I propose why this is so with masses of ancient references of the visitors worshipped as gods in
history that are depicted in disk like objects.
So... if this is a dangerous cult... it is dangerous for one group and one group only...
The super rich Elite funding disinformation and the abomination of these watchers trying to
fault good cause!!!!

Though I admire Mr. Herschel's assumption that his 'hidden records' cater for some religeons
and may even span ALL the religeons of the world, to myself, I see this as Mr. Herschel 'gathering'
religeons about him and proclaiming that he... and only he, can span the abyss between most religeons.

If that means he may be seen by some as 'cult leader'... then it's the reader who will decide whether
this seems true.
The 'super rich Elite' have never funded myself and I take umbrage at this accusation.

If anyone knows the address of the super rich Elite, I would be grateful if they would let me know it...
if I'm employed by them -as Mr. Herschel states (not suggests!)... then I would like my pay packet
sending on at once.
edit on 4-11-2010 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

My spiritual research is offering human uplifting reasoning behind the mysteries of all ancient paranormal events compared to my Near death Experience...

What does that ^ even mean? That's a pretty conceited attitude, among other things, if he's meaning what I think he is.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
A post by a recent member of the Club Conspiracy website known as gorgonzola states:

Every single person who stood up against your disinformation agents and spoke in favour of Jdy Fältskog has been permanently banned!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!

Which made me ponder. With so many posts deleted throughout this thread, and some members who have only had deleted posts to their entire account, how would someone know that every single 'person' who posted in 'favour' of Judy Fältskog was permanently banned?

The two solutions I came to were:

1) A psychic person who can read into the past of the internet and knows what was posted prior to it being removed.

2) The same person being banned over and over again under different monikers.

I don't, personally, believe in psychics and so have concluded that all the people who have been in support of Judy Fältskog in this thread have indeed been the same person.

Of course my interpretation of this information is open for discussion or correction.

They also stated:

We are not stupid, we are not your subjects, so please dont treat us the public that way!!

Which made me ponder further. By aligning themselves with us the public are they trying to incite that they are representative of the hoi polloi?

I'm fairly certain that if 12 members of the general populous were presented with the information contain herein this thread they would draw the same conclusions that we, the members who have been representing the search for truth, have come to.

Now, of course, this is hearsay but stated alongside the fact that 'Every single person who stood up against your disinformation agents and spoke in favour of Jdy Fältskog has been permanently banned!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!' makes me reason that perhaps this person is feeling persecuted and as such should seek council with someone who can assist them with balancing out their mental attitude. If they were to give an honest account to a person, in a confidential manner, perhaps they could hear how they sound and perhaps deduce that we are in fact correct in our assertions.

Again, this is all conjecture about a member of another forum. I just thought that since they are discussing the topic at hand it may be relevant to a member or two of our own number who may no longer post here in any legitimate capacity.

Any and all thoughts, as always, are welcome.

-m0r
edit on 5/11/2010 by m0r1arty because: Formatting of quoted pieces required altering to ATS standards.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Neno's Link

Thank you Nenothtu, It seems that the tirade about ATS is far from over!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zara_bow
FROM WAYNE >>>

Understand that my response is directed at Wayne as well,and not yourself. I understand that you are only the messenger.

It's a pity that Wayne will not come and debate the issues himself, although the offer has been extended many times. His refusal to accept a good faith offer to redress his grievances and correct any factual errors with a preponderance of evidence leaves him no legal recourse, so he must resort to these reprehensible sniping attacks and "light warrior" cyber attacks. Further, that failure on his part constitutes prima facie evidence that he has no evidence to back up his allegations, and is just hoping no one notices.

Wayne lacks the courage of his convictions to enter an honorable debate, because he knows his actions are indefensible, and he has not a shred of evidence to support his contentions.

The truth can always stand in a debate when supported by evidence, and sadly Wayne has neither truth nor evidence. Otherwise, he would come present it as invited. Wayne fears debate, as it will certainly expose him as a hoaxer.

I'll extend to Judy Faltskog as well an invitation to come and present any evidence she may have that would refute any of the claims in this thread. If she can do so, I promise right here in front of everyone to retract any statements I have made, or am about to make, that can be shown to be in error by a preponderance of the evidence. Failure to do so removes any legal remedy she may have in the matter, against any party, since a good-faith offer has been made to allow her to correct errors in a public forum. The only stipulation is that she must present evidence to refute the claims, not just denials. The same would hold true in any court, but since the offer has been made and documented right here, court actions are not possible. If she fails to appear to properly correct any errors she may think are present, there is no legal remedy. They are nullified by her refusal to accept this good faith offer.

Wayne Herschel response to disinformation google bomb attackers November 2010:

Wayne claims "disinformation" here. I want him to PROVE this allegation, and prove it soon, with evidence. Failure to do so constitutes prima facie evidence that this claim is itself disinformation.

I went to ATS to debate my work previously and it was a blazing attack at the highest degree ... not interested in details on the material... no... they were looking for blood!

This is a LIE. Wayne did not come here to debate his "work", he came to defend this hoax, and his part in it. Here is a link to every post Wayne has ever made (as himself) on ATS, all in this thread, and all on a single page for convenience: All of Wayne's ATS posts. Note that NOWHERE does he attempt to debate his "work", unless he means to include the perpetration of this hoax in that "work".

The desperation trying to find the most pathetic of trivial things in my past they were hoping to find so they can smear me. Their target questions were not on the material but on when I said something to Judy exclaiming this that and the next thing and is this not proof you are working on a hoax with her ... cmon admit it ... come on... what about when you used the words....."...." is this not implying you are doing this for money????

The above link to all of Wayne's posts disprove these allegations as well. His "material" was never up for discussion in this exchange at all, either by him or by us. Neither did we give a tinker's damn about his "past" or "smearing" him.

I am like anyone else living in a society dependant on money, designed by the elite... so what ever I can generate will be first to pay bills on my shoestring budget I now live under, and if I could raise more money it would go to spreading the importance of these urgent issues that follow below:

We all need money to get by to a greater or lesser extent. What Wayne does different than most is to peddle fantasy as fact to people not in a position to judge the facts for themselves. That is reprehensible, akin to stealing candy from babes, and is making living off of the backs of the innocent. Wayne further tries to stack the deck in his favor by silencing opposition viewpoints, so that these same innocents don't get hold of facts by which to test the veracity of the fantasies he peddles to them. He tries to mold their minds by barring access to dissenting views.

So its fruitless to debate against attackers who spend their days producing pages and pages of googlebomb words on the ATS site attaching my name with fraud and hoax.

Debate IS fruitless when one has no evidence to offer against mountains of evidence provided by the opposition. In other words, Wayne can't hold his own in a logical, rational, reasonable debate because he has no facts to back his assertions up. If he did, he would debate, since he would have no fear of the truth, or of being shown to be perpetrating a hoax.

Especially on a website some famous people have clearly discovered there are people paid to slander important work here... a disinformation platform.

This just means that famous people make a face when chewing sour grapes, too, and that they have no more evidence of their assertions than Wayne has - which is to say none. "You Tube" videos alone are not evidence, they are entertainment.

Spiritual research? An organic god who has to fly here in a space ship from another solar system is anything but "spiritual". By being an organism in a physical body, it is the very definition of carnal, and the antithesis of spiritual.

"Human uplifting"? Hijacking the cultural treasures of others, and "reinterpreting" them to be something that they decidedly are NOT, all in an effort to force them to serve your own personal agenda is anything BUT uplifting of their humanity!

I'm leaving the fuse to wayne's "google bomb" here, because I'm a nice guy, and because I think EVERYONE should read that and evaluate it for themselves.

It presents an insight very respectfully honouring all religion and shows masses of forgotten/hidden detail that uplifts humanity. Information that could end the suffering of the oppresed, introduces free education and proposes urgent charitable changes to stop the starving 2 billion people dying that have been worked out of society.

Stealing the religion of another and forcing it into your own, thereby stripping it of it's individuality and identity to force it to fit your own mold is not respectful, it is DIS-respectful. It is not honoring that religion, it is DIS-honoring it.

Wayne's cult does NOT support Christ as Christians define him, and I'm prone to allow folks to define their own deities. Wayne's "christ" is entirely opposed to the Christian Christ (didn't they identify so strongly with him that they took their very NAME from him?). Wayne's christ changes the Christian Christ so much as to make of him something else altogether, in opposition to the Christian version, "against", "anti-". Wayne's christ is an antichrist. He is NOT the christian one by the time he is hijacked, debased, and forced into Wayne's new cult.

it is not Anti-Christ ...

See above.

it defines that the Creation of the Universe... God... spoke through this man Yeshua... The Christ 2000 years ago.

"The man Yeshua". the deity of Christ is a cornerstone of Christianity. Without that pillar, their Christ is christ no more. He is then "anti-christ", as he stands AGAINST their Christ.

It also proposes there will be a possible second coming... and asks many to be open to the possibility a person riding a cloud might be riding a flying disc inside a cloud.

Here we have EVIDENCE, from the hand of Wayne himself, that he is demoting the Christ of the Christians down to a mere flying saucer jockey, in the same vein as von Daniken's "Ancient Astronaut" gods.

I propose why this is so with masses of ancient references of the visitors worshipped as gods in history that are depicted in disk like objects.

I've got no problems with the Ancient Astronauts crowd, but I think it is a dangerous thing indeed to co-opt currently worshipped deities, from ANY religion, and try to force them into your own. That's bound to upset the adherents. Can't wait 'till he tries this with Islam.

So... if this is a dangerous cult...

... which it is...

it is dangerous for one group and one group only...

It is dangerous to any and every group, religion, culture and credo, because it tries to hijack most of those to force them into it's own mold, subverting their independence, integrity, and individuality in the process. Furthermore, it is dangerous to them because it insists on silencing dissenting voices, and erasing dissenting opinions. we've seen him, right here in this thread, attempt that by force, subversion, and even blackmail, so it's not something he can convincingly deny.

Silencing dissent is the first sign of a despot.

The super rich Elite funding disinformation and the abomination of these watchers trying to fault good cause!!!!

I can't really comment here, because by saying "super rich Elite", he clearly hasn't included ME in his rant. I still want to see SOME kind of evidence of this "disinformation" he keeps carping on about. It's one thing to make a spurious claim, but quite another to back it up. He has consistently failed to back this one up. That is because he CAN'T, he has no EVIDENCE.

I did. How do you think I found your ATS attack page - you know, the one that leads folks right back here, where they can find facts and evidence to counter your nebulous and spurious claims?

edit on 2010/11/5 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Failure to do so removes any legal remedy she may have in the matter, against any party, since a good-faith offer has been made to allow her to correct errors in a public forum. The only stipulation is that she must present evidence to refute the claims, not just denials

As against being in Judy's defense as I am. This is not a proper way to ascertain compliance in this matter.

I agree with much of what you say but please understand that the law is drawn together by those who have dwelt on the very concepts of what is right and what is wrong - and everything inbetween! They, those who have studied it, have spent vast periods of time claiming their authority upon it and should must certainly not be overlooked by those of us who feel motivated to assert such claims without such training or skills begotten.

It is my clear understanding that the claims of Wayne and Judy made, which are clearly documented in this thread, are absolutely false.

It is further clear that they have each been involved with hoaxes in the past which leads me to believe they, potentially, will be involved again in the future.

A firm summary is what this thread needs.

As soon as Wayne or Judy presents it I shall be happy.

Until such times I am considering legal action by way of misappropriation of public and private information upon each member of this pact.

Look it up guys!!

Shizzle ma nizzle and lick your lips afterwards - it's ungentlemanlike.

-m0r

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I see on Neno's link, it's said by Skeptic OverLord that Wayne Herschel is a member
of ATS and is not banned... why hasn't he come to this thread with
his evidence then?

I don't expect him to arrive as 'Wayne H' or anything serious as that,
but I would expect him to arrive.

Strange.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
I see on Neno's link, it's said by Skeptic OverLord that Wayne Herschel is a member
of ATS and is not banned... why hasn't he come to this thread with
his evidence then?

I don't expect him to arrive as 'Wayne H' or anything serious as that,
but I would expect him to arrive.

Strange.

i like your optimism BIAD.

personally i expect wayne as much as i expect a british rail train....

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Forgive me. I had been up several hours straight when I typed that, and had just come back from working something over 13 straight hours overnight, and was probably pretty groggy. I had just typed out a somewhat more in depth reply to that post which, while more eloquent, was also probably more vituperative than necessary. My browser, specifically my script blocker (which I forgot to reset upon re-boot), ate that first response, and made me just a bit crankier than I already was.

As you say, it's clear that this story is in the nature of a hoax, and it is equally clear that firm evidence has been presented to support that contention in this thread. It is also clear that, although a remedy has been provided for immediate correction, no evidence has as yet been presented to support THEIR contentions - only unsupported allegation after unsupported allegation on their part.

The Judy Faltskog faction in particular is inordinately fond of throwing out lawsuit threat after lawsuit threat., yet over the course of this entire debacle, no such suit has ever been filed, nor has any real attorney been presented. I for one really wish they'd get on with it, and make good on those threats. They would finally have to show SOME evidence, or give up their contentions. I've got no worries concerning our evidence.

While the axiom that "anyone can sue anyone for anything" is true, it's equally true that failure to take advantage of immediate remedies provided considerably weakens the case for any such suit, and tends to expose motivations OTHER than a concern for "clearing the air" or "setting the record straight". You are correct that I misspoke when I said it eliminates their legal remedies. It doesn't "eliminate" them, it weakens them to the point of near inviability.

I'll await the legal papers from Judy's lawyers. I won't hold my breath, but I can say that a counter claim is already in the works. I just don't feel any particular need to state the precise nature of that counter claim. I will say, however, that they need to be thoroughly prepared to defend their position with more than unsupportable allegations.

I am.

What do you think the odds are that we can drum up a degree of media attention if that case ever hits to shine the spotlight on them which they so richly deserve? Personally, I think that chance is non-trivial. I think the level of exposure could be raised considerably. As evidence of that, look how widely this story has spread on the internet, right from day one and growing.

I think if that ever happens, Wayne and Judy will both be a laughingstock for the entire world with the degree of exposure that this hoax can gather, and they could become so familiar that they will never be able to perpetrate another hoax again.

But hey, THEY are the ones who want to be famous, right? I think that opportunity can be afforded them, and I don't think they'll be very pleased with the outcome of their new-found fame.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Here is the next 30 pages worth of verification post links, from pages 31 to 60, inclusive. The next batch will start from the top of page 61, but I won't be able to start back on it for another 17 or 18 hours.

================================================

Nenothtu points out the obvious logical flaw in Judy's statement that "I dont think we have the technology on our planet at present to do this form of communication at this frequencies.": link

Nenothtu's refutation of Judy's claim that light emits radio frequencies in an attempt to save the hoax: link

Nenothtu's refutation of the likelihood that the stars Judy claims would be sending signals: link. Incidentally, not specified in this post is the fact that only two of these stars is "nearby", per Wayne's claim. All of the rest are at distances in excess of a round trip signal's travel time for a single message within a human lifetime. Of the two "nearby" stars, proxima would need 8.5 years for a round trip message at the speed of light, and Epsilon Eridani would require 21 years. The rest all involve message round trip travel times in excess of a human life time. The next nearest, Aldebaran, would require 130 years. The last two each would have round trip message travel times of about 600 - 620 years.

ElijahWan's post where Judy Faltskog herself claims to have had "van Greunen years" in South Africa: link This link also introduces James van Greunen into the mix, in connection with Judy Faltskog, but the relevance wasn't recognized at that time.

Cosmicpixie reports that Judy herself backs off of the story and says it wasn't "the real McCoy": link. This is of interest because Judy and a variety of clones later returned to try to resurrect the story yet again, after they thought the smoke had cleared. Wayne has repeatedly done the same.

Buddhasystem comment on the two main glaring problems inherent in the original hoax, generalized: link

Cosmicpixie post about Wayne deleting all the information from his Facebook page 3 days into the hoax (IMO a transparent effort to destroy the evidence): link

Bedlam's analysis of the "information" presented by Judy indicating a botched hoax: link

Another good debunk by Bedlam concerning Judy's claim that Arecibo was receiving the UV signal: link. [begin tongue in cheek comment] In connection with this post, I have had a PhD. confirm that I am the reincarnation of King Gilgamesh of Uruk, and a demi-god in my own right. Going by precedent set by Wayne and Judy, there is no need for me to reveal the name of this PhD., nor provide any other evidence of my claim whatsoever. You can just trust me. [/end tongue in cheek comment]

Phage provides a general overall asessment of the particulars up to that point, which add up to a glaring hoax: link

Bedlam's debunk of Judy's first attempt to save the story by saying "All EM reemits EM": link

Nenothtu's assessment of the validity of the original hoax and doctorate claims up to that point: link

Dcmb1490's rundown of the information present in Judy's BlogTalk Radio interview, demonstrating a lack of "credentials", but a plethora of "abductions". This will become important later, re: "Aenstrea" in linking Judy Faltskog and James Van Greunen, as is the birth date: link

DrHammondStoat reports on Judy's claim to have written "The Aenstrean Revelations"" as an autobiography. In truth, while that book claims to be an autobiography, the author listed in the book itself is James von Greunen (sic). I know this for fact - I have a copy (PDF, unfortunately in German). This further stregthens the Link between Judy Faltskog and James van Greunen as being the same person. link The website that this was found on has now been erased from the internet in Judy's efforts to conceal evidence, but I have it archived, and will be happy to post screenshots if that is deemed necessary for verification.

Son of Will posted the reply he got from UC Berkeley stating that there is no record of a Judy Faltskog in attendance, meaning that her claim of a PhD from there was falsified: link

DrHammondStoat first made the connection of a possible sex change undergone by Judy, and linked to a document claiming that to have been the case: link

================================================

More later.

edit on 2010/11/6 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Strangely, Gorgonzola has changed "his" last post over there recently from a Satanic song video from YouTube (Blutengel - "lucifer") to some sort of Satanic prayer in the past couple of hours... or maybe another "curse"... We appear to have been "Rob-bed" again. Readers who recall dcmb1490's blog know what I mean...

It's a shame you can't see my eyes roll over the wires...

At least "he" got "his" language a bit less confused this time, even if "he's" still mixing and matching "deities". I reckon "he" studied up a bit since "his" last botched attempt. "He" simply hasn't studied enough. Nor will he ever be able to - there just isn't enough study available to get the job done on the course "he" seems to be pursuing.

Looks like "he" thinks lawyers just might not be enough to do the trick... unfortunately for "him", dead "deities" aren't, either.

Maybe Wayne can co-opt THEM into his new cult, too!

The Shawnees have this life philosophy that I've found to be true time and time again. It states that life is a giant circle, and the evil you do to others ALWAYS comes back on you along that circle, and since you sent it forward, the circle brings it back up behind you, you never see it coming until it's got you.

Maybe Rob/Moaningmartel/Gorgonzola/etc. ought to start checking "his" six for the nastiness "he's" been trying to send out...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Excellent work nenothtu!

With so much work, including reflective practice, being put in by you it should be clear that the best thing for the light brigade to do is un.

Will they though?

We'll see

-m0r

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Great work Nenothtu, an example to all who persue this hoax claim of information
Colating. I'll wager no tin-foil hat was worn during your gathering.

It's probably just me, but I seem to recognise that 'feminine'-type face on
Gorgonzola's avatar!

(Just to rally the troops!)

edit on 6-11-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left loin cloth in Edit Room.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Is that the ATS answer to the Wiccan curse ?

I'd like to give a special thanks to Neno and Rich for their dedication in putting the TRUTH out there

link   

I'd like to give a special thanks to Neno and Rich for their dedication in putting the TRUTH out there

link   

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Sorry i dont know how that happened can i have 2 posts back??

new topics

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join