It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I have had word from Ms Faltskog that I can act on her behalf, so I take it that
when I give you her lawyers website that you will contact them directly.
Am I understanding you correctly?
Furthermore, I am not a cyber cop as you put it, I am a detective and my beat
is narcotics, solicitation, human trafficking, smuggling etc.

Ms. Faltskog trusts you Sir and that's an admirable trait, let's hope some
positives come of it. If RICH-ENGLAND has contacted this Lawyer's website
and it is a real company, I'd expect some resolve on this matter of the 'two'
Judy Faltskogs.

May I ask... are you the detective that was mentioned 'waaaay' back that
was involved in obtaining addresses of some posters here?
There seems to be a 'Dick'... (no slur intended!)... at every corner of this saga.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
for everyone's information, this is the law firm that moaningmartel sent me by u2u:

Roschier, Attorneys Ltd. Blasieholmsgatan 4 A P.O.Box 7358 Stockholm 10390 Sweden

this is the email that i have sent them:

To whom it may concern.

hello,

i have been informed that a client of yours an astronomer by the name of Mrs Judy Fältskog intends to sue me for slander due to claims i have made against her on the following website:www.abovetopsecret.com...

i am quite certain that she is not even a client of yours and is just making it up as she is a known liar.

can you confirm or deny that this person is a client and intends to sue me?.

any help that you can provide will be highly appreciated.

yours sincerely.

(name removed)

i await the reply.......

thanks

rich
edit on 2-11-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

What a load of BS!!!!!!

I just spoke to the them on the phone and the lady was kind enough to see if there is a mail from you, alas she has not recieved any mail whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So who in the hell are you trying to fool Rich???????????????????

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by moaningmartel

What a load of BS!!!!!!

I just spoke to the them on the phone and the lady was kind enough to see if there is a mail from you, alas she has not recieved any mail whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont think so, here is the email address: axel.calissendorff@roschier.com
NOTE THAT AXEL IS A MAN.

i will quite happily send a screenshot of the sent email and in the sent box to anyone on here except you because it contains my personal details, and anyone can contact said email address to ask about the fictitious case.

BUSTED.

thanks

rich
edit on 2-11-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by merkury
I can assure you 100 per cent that James metorphosed into Judy.
Gender reassignment was performed in Germany...
We cant change the height can we ?
Well, actually I once met a woman who had had herself made taller. She was still petite, so I'm guessing she must have been very short previously: nasty looking scars on her calves & thighs tho... Hey ho, she must have really wanted to reach those shelves. Myself, I'd have befriended a tall person.
Still, I cant see it working the other way around without producing a very strange looking human. However, if Judy claimed to pregnant by Horst, then he must have had the opportunity to tell if everything was as nature intended down there, right? I mean, you wouldn't need to look...
I'm wondering if there could be 2 people using the same identity "Judy Faltzkog", 1 a natural woman & the other a surgically altered man? Its a bit of a wild notion, but it would explain some things...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Oh you wont show me a screenshot because all your buddies will lie with you and state that there was a reply to the effect that its a hoax!!! You are Planning how the scenario should go like a film director getting the script going the way you want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disinformation Agent!!!!!

yawn "disinfo agent" yawn, typical response that i expect from someone that has been busted and has nothing to counter the truth with.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by moaningmartel

... You are Planning how the scenario should go like a film director getting the
script going the way you want it

Come on now, this is getting a little out of hand.
If RICH-ENGLAND has sent the email, I know that to prove his beliefs, he will
show the response in any format to indicate his standing here.
RICH has never sought to influence by false means, anything on this site
and I know any 'tomfoolery' with images is not in his credo.

The lawyer firm response will show where we all stand.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

Well what can I say?Merkury is right.Judy was a man and if you will google you will find pictures of operated man to woman and I swear you cant really see the difference from the real thing.Ok scars are there but after so long after an operation you have to look real hard to see them.I am sorry that I have to say this but SOME men that havent had sex for a long time dont really care...hole is hole!Sorry for that

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Oh you know what, this is what really gets my shackles up!

People can say about each other what they like and most of the time the nutters will believe any weird BS that they hear!

BS is always more interesting and fascinating to small minds and the accusations against Ms Faltskog is so bizare that it can only originate in the mind of someone who has got a low self image of themselves and their own sexuality like niitromaria!!!

She feels betrayed by her husband and need to feel good about herself seeing that her husband needed the sexual attention from another woman. In such cases they will always attack the sexuality of another woman cause their own was lacking in comparison! Thats why the husband was looking for better grazing fields cause he obviously felt that nitromaria was not good enough for him!

Rather quite logical and normal reaction!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

What a load of BS!!!!!!

there is no way that a law firm would discuss judys case with you or give you information about my email unless you are judy herself?. so stop talking nonsense.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Nitromaria

Ah... that explains the damage to my fence!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Dont forget that we we not together at the time...hes still says that nobody can compare to me

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nitromaria

Dont forget that we we not together at the time...hes still says that nobody can compare to me

... and we're back to the video!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Ah, and one more thing!

Even if Ms Faltskog was previously a male (WHICH CATEGORICALLY AND AS A MATTER OF FACT SHE WAS NOT) what would be the crime of having had the wish to become a woman????.... There is no law against that, it is definitely NO crime!!!!

So what is the witch hunt for a transexual here? And why is it that you use it as a way to criminalise anyone???? Are you all stark raving LUNATICS?????What is the punsh line here???? I fail to get to grips with what you are getting at????

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Oh you know what, this is what really gets my shackles up!

People can say about each other what they like and most of the time the nutters will believe any weird BS that they hear!

BS is always more interesting and fascinating to small minds and the accusations against Ms Faltskog is so bizare that it can only originate in the mind of someone who has got a low self image of themselves and their own sexuality like niitromaria!!!

She feels betrayed by her husband and need to feel good about herself seeing that her husband needed the sexual attention from another woman. In such cases they will always attack the sexuality of another woman cause their own was lacking in comparison! Thats why the husband was looking for better grazing fields cause he obviously felt that nitromaria was not good enough for him!

Rather quite logical and normal reaction!

well unfortunately for judy/james this is not the case as everyone already knew about judy/james sex change long before they even heard of nitromaria.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Thank you Rich!This is getting too dumb for me...MM is talking just big BS again but dont feel sad MM at least everything on me is real and no operated something will ever come even near me.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

"People can say about each other what they like and most of the time the nutters will believe any weird BS they hear"

Well it appears that is the theory that Wayne and Judy operate under to fleece those that want to believe in something . On this site we only wish to get to the TRUTH and do not fleece anyone.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join