It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The ball is in your court Rich, its up to you now!

This thing can drag on with accusations, slander and defamation till God knows when, or we can settle this matter legally as soon as possible so that everyones lives can return to normal!
I would suggest you seriously consider this option!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by moaningmartel

This thing can drag on with accusations, slander and defamation till God knows when, or we can settle this matter legally as soon as possible so that everyones lives can return to normal!

my life will always be normal, and im not going anywhere so get your lawyers on it, i can be easily traced within minutes.

im sure its not that hard, we have managed it many times so im quite sure the law can do it.

im still awaiting judys empty national security agency threats! weren't they supposed to get me a few months ago?.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Due to your bias and one sided opinions here I know that my reply will just be trashed and taken as rubbish, so I really don´t know why I even take the time to reply to your questions!
If someone asked me a question & I farted in response, then, technically I would have replied. If I then grinned for however long 19 emoticons are supposed to represent, I suppose that someone might get it that I was pleased with my fart. However, neither the sound nor the stench would have added anything intellectual to the subject matter.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Surely MM the ball is in your court. ......You are the one wanting to sue... Rich maintains he has factual evidence and i for one believe him.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

in fact, i will give you an easy option, get your lawyers to make a post on here to give me their website and email address so i can verify them as genuine and i'll speak to them directly.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Not wanting to be rude, but from you I have not seen any intelligent discussion anywhere at all!

You are more like a cheer leader outside the field cheering the team on than a logical minded person, which is why I must assume you are a hosewife of sorts, staying at home all day and minding the baby etc.

I really dont want to get into a conversation with you either.

I almost want to call you Vicky for some reason..... Hell knows why

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

reply to post by eletheia

Not wanting to be rude, but from you I have not seen any intelligent discussion anywhere at all!

You are more like a cheer leader outside the field cheering the team on than a logical minded person, which is why I must assume you are a hosewife of sorts, staying at home all day and minding the baby etc.

I really dont want to get into a conversation with you either.

I almost want to call you Vicky for some reason..... Hell knows why

you also keep telling me that you aren't going to talk to me and you also keep threatening to leave this site but somehow you're still here answering me but unfortunately just with nonsense and deflection and still avoiding my questions.

but like i said, its all good for the google rankings so keep up the good work.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

I have had word from Ms Faltskog that I can act on her behalf, so I take it that when I give you her lawyers website that you will contact them directly.

Am I understanding you correctly?

Furthermore, I am not a cyber cop as you put it, I am a detective and my beat is narcotics, solicitation, human trafficking, smuggling etc.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I have had word from Ms Faltskog that I can act on her behalf, so I take it that when I give you her lawyers website that you will contact them directly.

Furthermore, I am not a cyber cop as you put it, I am a detective and my beat is narcotics, solicitation, human trafficking, smuggling etc.

yup, sure will, i will verify through various means that they are genuine, then i will give them my email address. and dont bother trying to waste my time with fake websites, im far too bright for that.....

another question, i thought you said judy couldn't care less about us and what we say? lol

btw ive changed my signature so that every post i make adds another link to judy and hoax.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

what do you mean by "act on her behalf"? surely you dont expect us to believe that you can sue me on her behalf? hahahahaha. i never said you was a cyber cop, in fact i don't believe you are a cop whatsoever, prove it?.

thanks

rich
edit on 1-11-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by moaningmartel

Please inform me what a hose wife is. Unlike you, i am quite prepared to discuss anything relevent to the post. But at this moment in time i have not seen any intelligent offerings comming from you, nor have you answered ANY questions put to you. The only things you seem capable of posting are silly, juvenile, smiley faces. Your VERY good at that.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

The lady doesn´t care a hoot about what you say, its all a lot of tommyrot to her in any case but I contacted her on Facebook and urged her to take this route for settling this Loony Tunes Saga once and for all, also taking into account the evidence I have from my research as part of her defence.

On that grounds she agreed and is sending me the particulars of her lawyer.

I will U2U the details of her lawyer as I get it.

Oh, and you can be sure this is not a fake lawyer or website! Oh no! Ms Faltskog also eagerly wants this thing settled as soon as possible!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The lady doesn´t care a hoot about what you say, its all a lot of tommyrot to her in any case but I contacted her on Facebook and urged her to take this route for settling this Loony Tunes Saga once and for all, also taking into account the evidence I have from my research as part of her defence.

On that grounds she agreed and is sending me the particulars of her lawyer.

I will U2U the details of her lawyer as I get it.

Oh, and you can be sure this is not a fake lawyer or website! Oh no! Ms Faltskog also eagerly wants this thing settled as soon as possible!

good luck with that, but i absolutely guarantee you it will not be ending anytime soon, or for the foreseeable future.

and again, shes doing mighty well for a dead man!,

thanks

rich
edit on 1-11-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Rich you are unable to even U2U me your details, so why do I need to prove myself to you!!!!!!!

You dont want to do it so why should I ?????????????

i couldn't care less to be honest, i know you aren't, you know you aren't and you know that i and everyone else knows you aren't, if you were then you wouldn't be on here spouting nonsense!.

but anyway as we aro going off topic, how about you start answering some questions?.

why did judy need a work permit for germany if shes a swedish citizen?.

why did she tell wayne that shes never been to south africa?.

why did she say she was in america when she was being arrested in south africa?.

will you explain why she tried to contact janice falcus when she claims to have never met her or heard of james van
greunen?. www.knowhere.co.uk...

again, shes doing mighty well for a dead man!,

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Aww Rich, I think somebody likes ya. Jimmyboy only wants to take you to dinner, not court!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You must be on some trip Rich!

Must be some really strong stuff! you on my man!! Just check and see if it did not get contaminated with horse dung!!!!!!

I can not find anything anywhere, where Ms Faltskog personally stated she was dead!!!!!!!
:lol :

Got that BS from your reliable sources again hey!!?????????????

Hey you REALLY have your differences between male and female mixed up!!! Has nobody ever told you or shown you the difference?????????????

the announcement came directly from her own facebook account claiming that she had committed suicide, my good friend nonethtu has screenshots of it, as do a few other people, and before you deny it or call the screenshots fake i will first make you aware of the capabilities of the wayback machine, the wayback machine can retrieve any data from the internet that has been removed, it is a bit like go back on a p.c, again its another proveable fact. but it really matters not, we all knew it was just another of judys hoaxes anyway and ignored it.

but anyway, why did judy need a work permit for germany if shes a swedish citizen?

why did she tell wayne that shes never been to south africa?

why did she say she was in america at the time of her arrest in south africa?.

why did she try to contact janice falcus when she claims she has never met her or james van greunen?

www.knowhere.co.uk...

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

Aww Rich, I think somebody likes ya. Jimmyboy only wants to take you to dinner, not court!

lol, all these judy/james/wayne supporters seem to take a shine to me, maybe its because of the documents etc that i acquired that hurts them!.

thanks

rich

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join