It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by moaningmartel
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

I hope that you will go and look this up and see that what I am telling you is fact!

Any person permanently residing in a country other than their own can be arrested and get a criminal record in the host country and can apply for a pardon!

what part of a swedish citizen doesn't need a work permit for germany did you not understand ???.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by moaningmartel

The image that m0r1arty was kind enough to display... is that the person you know?
You can be a great help with this.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I already checked that and it was verified as original (not a Stock Photo) by Facebook!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I already checked that and it was verified as original (not a Stock Photo) by Facebook!

Thank you again and you're say THAT IS JUDY FALTSKOG?
That's great! we're making progess guys!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

and your point is?. is that the person you are talking about that is in that picture?. if so then why are you even here! because that is not the person that made the signal claim!.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Fair enough. Just seems they are friends with this Björn G Fältskog.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ff17563fc29.jpg[/atsimg]

Lots of funny stuff made available there...like a honey trap perhaps?

-m0r

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

it is her facebook page but that photo is not her. btw shes doing well for a dead person....

edit to add) note the relationship status of bjorn SINGLE
thanks

rich
edit on 1-11-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Hey did I say anything in that line? Why are you bugging me with that?

I know that a Swedish citizen (EU) does not need a work permit for Germany!

You may however need to go through some formalities if you are holding dual nationality OR have been living in a country other than your country of birth permanently for extended periods of time! That is a Fact!

Please do your research for yourself !

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
reply to post by m0r1arty

it is her facebook page but that photo is not her. btw shes doing well for a dead person....

thanks

rich

Now I am confused!!!

This woman in the FB page either IS or ISN'T a Judy Faltskog... I believe that
moaningmartel will explain everything.

Go to it MM!!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Its useless dealing with stupid individuals! I hate really hate it!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Its useless dealing with stupid individuals! I hate really hate it!

Then talk to me... I have shown a civil side to all this, relate to me about that picture...
if you'd be so kind.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I'm new to it all too MM.

Is the woman in that Facebook photo I posted the same Judy that you know?

-m0r

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It looks like Moaningmartel has called it a day and logged off.
I suppose we'll have to wait until MM surfaces again to discover
WHO that lady in the FB page is...

Ongoing -nuh?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Same bat time, same bat channel.

-m0r

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

Same bat time, same bat channel.

-m0r

YOU KNOW IT!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

What for a BS you are writing again???Ofcourse James/Judy tried and did break-up families.After Horst came back to me after he realized what a mistake he made with IT, IT didnt stop to try to get him back ( no money man anymore right? ).Two days after I had my operation Horst got a mail on his cell phone saying IT was pregnant from him lol...all lies like always!Sue us baby for childsupport...you still havent and why???There is no baby!Later IT said she wanted 3.000 Euros from him for an abortion IT had ( even though IT said before that IT lost the baby ).Yepp ITs a vampire but instead of bloodsucking MONEYSUCKING.IT told Horst IT worked for the Nasa and wanted that he got about 60.000 Euros from the Bank to open up a buisness with him to sell Radio telescopes and stuff like that but Horst didnt do it.I know alot more and I will say all of it when its needed.
PS. James/Judy Horst calls you IT now too because he counted 2 and 2 together and hes pretty sure that you were a MAN!!!Take care and stop lying

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

If we can just clear up the confusion in the FB image -MM, is that
Judy Faltskog?
I will take your response at face-value and believe you.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Hey did I say anything in that line? Why are you bugging me with that?

I know that a Swedish citizen (EU) does not need a work permit for Germany!

You may however need to go through some formalities if you are holding dual nationality OR have been living in a country other than your country of birth permanently for extended periods of time! That is a Fact!

Please do your research for yourself !

stop deflecting and answer my questions, a swedish citizen doesn't need a work permit for germany, mainland europe has open borders and european citizens can freely work in any eu country. sweden and germany are both part of the european union therefore if judy faltskog was a swedish citizen as claimed then SHE DID NOT NEED A PARDON TO GET A WORK PERMIT FOR GERMANY, A WORK PERMIT IS NOT REQUIRED.

again the judy faltskog that made the signal claim told wayne herschel that she has never been to south africa and would need a visa to visit him and has catagorically stated that was not her that got arrested. are you calling her a liar?.

the judy faltskog that made the signal claim has stated that she was in america at university at the time of that arrest, are you calling her a liar?.

the judy faltskog that made the signal claim has stated that she is married to bjorn faltskog and has always been straight, are you calling her a liar?.

the judy faltskog that made the signal claim has stated that she has always lived and worked in sweden, so why would she need a work permit for germany?.

the judy faltskog that made the signal claim has stated that she never ever met or heard of james van greunen or janice falcus and has never been to england yet why was she herself trying to contact janice falcus on the whickham message board?.www.knowhere.co.uk...

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

That IS JUDY FALTSKOG!!!!!

It is really frustrating and most of the time really upsetting to keep you lot company here! But I have had it..... NO MORE!!!

I have better things to do than reading all the BIAS stuff here!

So I wish you all a good life, I am checking out of ATS Permanently!!!!

Adios Amigos!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nitromaria

What for a BS you are writing again???Ofcourse James/Judy tried and did break-up families.After Horst came back to me after he realized what a mistake he made with IT, IT didnt stop to try to get him back ( no money man anymore right? ).Two days after I had my operation Horst got a mail on his cell phone saying IT was pregnant from him lol...all lies like always!Sue us baby for childsupport...you still havent and why???There is no baby!Later IT said she wanted 3.000 Euros from him for an abortion IT had ( even though IT said before that IT lost the baby ).Yepp ITs a vampire but instead of bloodsucking MONEYSUCKING.IT told Horst IT worked for the Nasa and wanted that he got about 60.000 Euros from the Bank to open up a buisness with him to sell Radio telescopes and stuff like that but Horst didnt do it.I know alot more and I will say all of it when its needed.
PS. James/Judy Horst calls you IT now too because he counted 2 and 2 together and hes pretty sure that you were a MAN!!!Take care and stop lying

Good Lord, this is quite a revelation and we're no where nearer on the UV signal hoax.
I wonder how Moaningmartel will respond?

top topics

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join