It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Oh I dindt realise there was t´wo of them?

The South African Government has information on only one Judy Faltskog and she is definitely a Swedeish citizen.

Where exactly did Ms Faltskog personally state in her own words that she was not Lesbian? Did you get this info via a third party?

If there are more than one Judy Faltskog, then someone is commiting identity theft because the Department of Home Affairs in Pretoria has only one person by that name who was married to a man and who had four children from that marriage. In the whole of South Africa there are only five Faltskog´s registered and they are all Swedish Citizens of which three has permanent residence in South Africa.

Instead of asking me, why dont you get the facts for yourself. My information will undoubtedly be blasted sky high cause you want to believe only your own thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by moaningmartel

You say that Judy Faltskog went to live in S.Africa at the age of 7yrs and yet it is also claimed that she has never left Sweeden. So which one is it?

To be a good lier you have to have an excellent memory

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hey put your glasses on or contact lenses in and read what I said before!

The post above yours! See it?????

I hate repeating myself!!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

First off, thank you for replying and I think you'll agree, we are getting this all sorted out.

... According to my research homosexuality was outlawed and a crime in South Africa untill
the 90s, however that law has been removed. There exist sexual equality right accross the
board for lesbian, gay, bi-sexual and transgender individuals.

I agree with your undermeaning that this is a good thing and it may well be a misunderstanding.
As you comment further:

... Also President Mbeki did give a pardon to Ms Faltskog and she has no criminal record at
all in South Africa. This you can check with the Criminal Records center in Pretoria.
You can hardly call a person a criminal cause she kissed the woman she loved in public!!!!

So who was this Judy that kissed another girl, was arrested, pardoned and her record wiped
clean? It must have been an offence then or there were other factors that weren't released to
the general public. You say 'President Mbeki did give a pardon to Ms Faltskog' but not 'A'
Ms Faltskog... I'm abit confused by that, it could be nothing more than a type-o.

Furthermore, if as you claim Ms Faltskog is a transexual person, she would not have been
arrested for kissing a woman in public as the records would reflect then that the person is/was
male and no criminal offence was commited.
So your speculations that she was a male fall flat on its face right there.

This is becoming more puzzling... you say there are no records, so we could hardly check them
for your statement, but I think I know what you mean.

... I requested information regarding this from the South African Government and due to their
law on giving out personal information, I was able to find out that she was born in Sweden
and immigrated with her family to South Africa at age 7 !!.
Her sex was registered as female even back then, so again your transgender theory flies
out of the window!!

I think MM, you may be getting ahead of yourself to prove a point.
So 'our' Judy Faltskog was born in Sweden and moved to S. Africa and as you say she was
registered as a female. The Faltskog that made the UV signal claim also came from Sweden
and resided in S. africa, Germany and lately, Peru.
You must admit... there are some similarities.

There also exists no connection between Ms Faltskog and the name "Van Greunen"
This one, you may after take up with RICH-ENGLAND... he's more 'on-the-ball' with that
subject.

rom my research I cannot find any evidence that Ms Faltskog stood up and made an
official statement to the world that she found a signal!!!
She told Mr Herschel in Confidence what she maybe thought it was, but it was Mr Herschel
that took centre stage and communicated this information to the rest of the world as fact.
Trying to blame Ms Faltskog and portraying her as a hoaxer is ABSOLUTELY WRONG and
TOTALLY UNJUSTIFIED!!

Well if what you say is true, you will agree that this Mr. Herschel character is a low-life
charlatan who used Ms. Faltskog for his own ends. Through 'CosmicPixie' on this ATS thread,
we were led to believe that Ms. Faltskog actually wrote the quotes on FaceBook regarding the
'subcarriers' and the 'scientsits walking the hallways in confusion'.

When the quote that 'they' were going on stealth-mode was written, lots of people assumed it
was James/Judy that was writing this and I for one am surprised that she hasn't stepped forward
to clear all this up!
It seems that all of this is untrue and Judy Faltskog -the NASA astrophysicst friend of Mr. Herschel
was never involved.

I think all the talk of family break-ups are total hog wash and are people who felt let down cause
their partners became involved romantically with Ms Faltskog. Sour Grapes mabe!!?? Revenge!!???

This Judy seems to attract problems where ever she goes -nuh?!!
One minute she's arrested for kissing a woman in S. Africa, then she works at NASA and somehow,
Wayne Herschel decides to use her for a book-marketing scam and then, all these folk suddenly
come out and say that Judy has somehow 'mesmerised' their husbands and this leads to marrauge
breakdowns!
She must have been cursed from the start!!

I believe that Ms Faltskog is being made the scape goat for someone else mistake
I will rather trust her than anyone else here on this thread.
You can get the picture when you see the accusations flying by a woman here on your thread
who says her ex husband had an affair with Ms Faltskog.

Humph!! another woman who claims Judy can call the fruits down from the tree!
From your mention of trust, do you know her well? Through your job as a Law Enforcement
Officer, did you come to know her that way?

If we could only contact the 'other' Judy Faltskog... the one who hasn't had all these
bad events in her life. That would be a start.
edit on 1-11-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left trained poodle in Edit Room.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by moaningmartel
Due to your bias and one sided opinions here I know that my reply will just be trashed and taken as rubbish, so I really don´t know why I even take the time to reply to your questions!

Please moaningmartel, I am not like that and I've shown you courtesy and politeness
when you have been fair with me... I wouldn't do that.
We here are trying unravel this mess and up to now, everything points to Judy Faltskog
shouting to the world that she and others at NASA had discovered a UV signal that was
being picked up by their radio telescopes. She never recanted the announcement and never
denied that she knew Wayne Herschel.
Wayne calls her a friend and reports on sites say that James/Judy invited Herschel and his
family to a place in South America where she had several dishes set up to listen to the stars.

All the above has been recorded and saved as proof and as you'll know from your Law Enforcement
Officer tactics, all must be written down for future evidence.

If it turns out that this scallywag -that lived in Gateshead and fooled monies from loved ones
and ran around causing mayhem in other lands is not the Judy that you know, well then we can#
move on to repair the mess because of this confusion.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I'm presuming you meant 'two Judys'?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Well MM

What a very interesting posting, a load of rubbish too!. Let me explain just a little few facts for you, James Van Greunen WAS a man , who was married in to an English girl, in South Africa , and returned to live in England they had two children together. During the marriage James endured a sex change and then became Aunty Judy Faltskog !! Are You following ? Its not too much to take in is it? This is fact not fiction ! The sex change took place in germany in 1992 /1993 . James metamorphosed into Judy.

James became Judy ( who are categorically the same person ) followed by a few more identity's.......Helene DeCadenent, James Forbes, etc.,

From being an Aunty, he is now a grandfather or grandmother not sure which he prefers , you know so much perhaps you can enlighten the thread which is the chosen.

You ask people to reveal thier true indentitys , one has to be careful what you wish for, You could open a can of worms, then again it could bring this hoax too a closure , could you take the exposure ? Maybe its the best idea you have had.

A question for you MM :
A short while ago we heard that Judy had sadly departed from this world an alleged sucide, surely that was not just another HOAX - cant be or is yet another identity in the offing , now theres a thought !

This has been posted with not a smiley nor laghing face in sight,
THE TRUTH NEEDS NO ADORNMENT.
soutered = mislead lie misrepresent falsify beleifs delude hoodwink

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

You say that Judy Faltskog went to live in S.Africa at the age of 7yrs and yet it is also claimed that she has never left Sweeden. So which one is it?

To be a good lier you have to have an excellent memory

I agree with you that is is confusing.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by merkury

Gosh! merkury you have certainly put a challenge up for Moaningmartel!

With his/her background of Law Enforcement of thirty years, there's a confidence
in what he/she says, so I guess MM will produce facts that will counter yours!

We await with bated breath.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The South African Government has information on only one Judy Faltskog and she is definitely a Swedeish citizen.

Where exactly did Ms Faltskog personally state in her own words that she was not Lesbian? Did you get this info via a third party?

If there are more than one Judy Faltskog, then someone is commiting identity theft because the Department of Home Affairs in Pretoria has only one person by that name who was married to a man and who had four children from that marriage. In the whole of South Africa there are only five Faltskog´s registered and they are all Swedish Citizens of which three has permanent residence in South Africa.

Instead of asking me, why dont you get the facts for yourself. My information will undoubtedly be blasted sky high cause you want to believe only your own thing.

i will state a very very simple fact for you, the judy faltskog that was arrested in south africa needed a pardon in order to gain a work permit for germany, a swedish citizen DOES NOT NEED ONE.

the judy faltskog that is the same one that made this signal claim and also claims to be an astronomer etc recently said to wayne herschel that she would need a visa to visit him in south africa because she had never been there and has always lived in sweden......

that same judy faltskog claims to be married to bjorn faltskog! hahaha sorry that always makes me laugh, and claims to be straight.

this same judy faltskog said in her own words that she had never been to south africa and was at university in america at that time gaining her astronomer astrophysics degrees.

now which is it?.....

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

i will state a very very simple fact for you, the judy faltskog that was arrested in south africa
needed a pardon in order to gain a work permit for germany, a swedish citizen DOES NOT NEED ONE.

the judy faltskog that is the same one that made this signal claim and also claims to be an astronomer
etc recently said to wayne herschel that she would need a visa to visit him in south africa because sh
had never been there and has always lived in sweden...... that same judy faltskog claims to be
married to bjorn faltskog! hahaha sorry that always makes me laugh, and claims to be straight.

this same judy faltskog said in her own words that she had never been to south africa and was at
university in america at that time gaining her astronomer astrophysics degrees.
now which is it?.....

thanks rich

So you would rule out that there are 'two' Judys' and moaningmartel is either mistaken or
attempting to undermine this thread?
With all respect RICH, this is a LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER!! I find it doubtful that this
'soldier of the streets' this 'defender of the faith' would stoop so low as to come here and
make up information to protect Judy Faltskog... or at least the one he/she knows.

30 years of protecting the public with a serious view and a high moral standing makes it
a guaranteed fact that this Moaningmartel would be cautious in his/her statements.

I'm sure that Moaningmartel knows this.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I am certain that the Judy Faltskog that I am refering to is NOT the person you are trying to destroy. Seems like there you are way off course!

Most, no All of the people who have regularly posted here are totally BIAS and only wants a KILL !!!!!!!!! Its blood they smell and its blood they want..... Without having researched the REAL FACTS!!!!!

I have read in this thread how so many people tried to make you see the other side of the coin gets bumped off (you intimidate, humiliate, ban, falsely accuse and slander anyone who offers you another view anything different from what you have decided you want to have as truth)

Worst of all everyone in your eyes are a Wayne, a Judy, a James without you having the facts!!!! Convenient hey!!!??????

There are just too many grudges, revenge, speculations, made up BS, fantasies here...

I know for certain that I am happy with the facts that I have learned about Ms Faltskog that she is not a criminal and she does not have to apologise to anyone for anything!!

At the end of the day (or night) its just going to be you lot sitting here for the next year or ten with your speculations and weird ideas.

So good luck, but I am not wasting my time here anymore!

You seem like a level headed guy BIAD, stay that way!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

reply to post by A boy in a dress

I am certain that the Judy Faltskog that I am refering to is NOT the person you are trying to destroy. Seems like there you are way off course!

Most, no All of the people who have regularly posted here are totally BIAS and only wants a KILL !!!!!!!!! Its blood they smell and its blood they want..... Without having researched the REAL FACTS!!!!!

I have read in this thread how so many people tried to make you see the other side of the coin gets bumped off (you intimidate, humiliate, ban, falsely accuse and slander anyone who offers you another view anything different from what you have decided you want to have as truth)

Worst of all everyone in your eyes are a Wayne, a Judy, a James without you having the facts!!!! Convenient hey!!!??????

There are just too many grudges, revenge, speculations, made up BS, fantasies here...

I know for certain that I am happy with the facts that I have learned about Ms Faltskog that she is not a criminal and she does not have to apologise to anyone for anything!!

At the end of the day (or night) its just going to be you lot sitting here for the next year or ten with your speculations and weird ideas.

So good luck, but I am not wasting my time here anymore!

You seem like a level headed guy BIAD, stay that way!

Thank you MM, for the ending compliment and I understand your frustrations about this thread...
I truly do.

May I ask if Judy Faltskog would think of ever coming to this site and discussing the strange
events that she seems to have been caught up in?
I'm guessing the Moderators would monitor the thread for anyone who showed any ill-manners
and I'll wager the truth will eventually surface and all parties will be satisfied with the outcome.

Personally, I would be happy for Wayne Herschel to come here too and explain his role in
all this... it's so confusing and I believe some get hurt along the way.

Would you be so kind as to ask Judy Faltskog -if she would appear here, the next time
you contact her?
Many thanks Moaningmartel.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

i'll repeat this for you because you seem to have rather conveniently ignored it. and just when i thought we was making progress....

i will state a very very simple fact for you, the judy faltskog that was arrested in south africa needed a pardon in order to gain a work permit for germany, a swedish citizen DOES NOT NEED ONE.

the judy faltskog that is the same one that made this signal claim and also claims to be an astronomer etc recently said to wayne herschel that she would need a visa to visit him in south africa because she had never been there and has always lived in sweden......

that same judy faltskog claims to be married to bjorn faltskog! hahaha sorry that always makes me laugh, and claims to be straight.

this same judy faltskog said in her own words that she had never been to south africa and was at university in america at that time gaining her astronomer astrophysics degrees.

now which is it?..... either you are calling your judy a liar or the two are indeed one and the same hoaxing liar that we are talking about?.

and as i said before, thanks for your contribution, it has not only bumped the thread on google but served to strengthen our evidence.

thanks

rich
edit on 1-11-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
That Judy looks like they'd fit the key.

Now...does that look like anybody that's posted before??

-m0r

MOD-NOTE: Picture removed upon copyright-request.
edit on 1-11-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It is true, RICH has asked some questions that really should be answered, for these
are the 'nub' of it all. If the Judy that Moaninghmartel knows doesn't fit into the information...
and I know that RICH can prove that information, if it is a different Judy then Moaningmartel
will be correct AND so will RICH!

We can then move on to untangle this mess and possible locate the girl who has never been
to S. africa and invited W. Herschel to her compound in S. America and possibly through
Moaningmartel, contact the Judy Faltskog that has all this bad press placed on those
narrow shoulders.

I hope we can all work together.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

that photo is certainly not the one, unless she's put up a stock web photo like she did before.

thanks

rich

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I've seen that image and I'm concerned to whether that actually is the girl in the
reversed base-ball cap that we saw earlier.
What do you thinkl?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

that photo is certainly not the one, unless she's put up a stock web photo like she did before.

thanks

rich

That's what I think it is... a stock image.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

I hope that you will go and look this up and see that what I am telling you is fact!

Any person permanently residing in a country other than their own can be arrested and get a criminal record in the host country and can apply for a pardon!

new topics

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join