It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Please Watch the Video cause its a classical Disinformation Tactic you are trying to spin here! I was not born yesterday [snip]!

www.youtube.com...

Try your Disinformation and INTIMIDATION on someone braindead! Not going to work on me or anyone else!!!!!!!

edit on 30/10/10 by masqua because: Removed insult and a dozen smilies

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by moaningmartel

So, as a paid disinformation agent you are advising me to watch a youtube video on disinformation? What the Hell for? Do you ever regret saying goodbye to your testicles Judy?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by moaningmartel

Please Watch the Video cause its a classical Disinformation Tactic you are trying to spin here! I was not born yesterday

Yes, and judging by the pictures we've found, you CLEARLY were not born yesterday.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Thank you m0riarty for saying EXACTLY what i was thinking. Can you imagine what it would be like if law inforcement was carried out by people with that attitude !!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Did we suspend the T&C today? I must have missed that memo. Let's drop the personal insults and baiting people.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Yeah, its amazing how the call to run to the hills always seems to come too late. Still, we've got to consider that there are always people like Wayne staying "stick around", so that they themselves can run 1st...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hello Rich,

Nice to see you back on line, about time, your input was missed (probably not by a couple of folk , but hey, )

Look forward to your posts.

souter mislead lie misrepresent falsify beliefs delude hoodwink

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

reply to post by eletheia

I have been a Law Enforcement officer for almost thirty years now and yes I have had many experieces with suspects with regards to this!!!!
)
edit on 30/10/10 by masqua because: Removed 39 smilies

After the tragedy of the Twin Towers and the heroic deeds of the Police Force in that area,
I know that nobody here would use this opportunity to score cheap points.

As a Law Enforcement Officer, do you find Judy's claim of a UV signal from space
being picked up by radio telescopes, as a valid story?
I know that with all our well-respected officers, honesty is the highest virtue.
There has been no evidence shown that this event occurred, in the Law Enforcement
business would you just accept this at face value?

After thirty years, I'll wager you can sort the wheat from the chaff on this one, so do
you think NASA and the Governments around the world are lying to their people?

Is there something you could add to assist us on this, officer?

In your lengthy experience as a bastion of common sense, should we take James/Judy's
story of him/her working for NASA and finding this UV signal -as true?
edit on 30-10-2010 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

reply to post by eletheia

I have been a Law Enforcement officer for almost thirty years now and yes I have had many experieces with suspects with regards to this!!!!
)
edit on 30/10/10 by masqua because: Removed 39 smilies

[size=48]BS

I'll get to the rest of your tripe in a bit.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Here is a serious Reality check for you disinformation agents...

Another direct accusation without a shred of evidence to back it up. I've got to give you points for tenacity, at least.

Anyone stating a fact or wanting to provide the truth about something, will normally state his facts once and move on. Ask any law enforcing officer what he thinks when a suspect is asked a question and the suspect makes a short answere into an endless rambling ( suspect is telling lies 100%)

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind during my next traumatic interrogation. I take it you've never had to deal with an individual who has been victimized. Not in 30 years on patrol. Must be a pretty civilized beat you walk.

Yeah, that's right, VICTIMIZED. Anyone who heard this story with any interest in the subject at all was victimized by the story itself, AND the perpetrators of it. Damn right, we're a bit indignant.

Instead of just stating what you think, you have been so hard at trying to convince your audience with your continuous ramblings (155 pages of it!
) that it has become easy to see you are trying to force feed them to believe all your BS.

You ain't seem nothin' yet. The Book is right now at about 250 pages, and still counting. The organization is a bit different from this thread, but there is a LOT of evidence to put out into the public purview. Watch for it.

Truth does not work this way, instead your insults,slander, defamation, humiliation, forgeries and blatant lies have placed you lot under suspicion.

MORE accusations, with STILL no evidence to back them up. Is that as tiresome to type as it is to read? You're right though, truth doesn't work that way - and thankfully neither does this tread. Truth can always be backed up with some sort of EVIDENCE, which I note you are STILL in conspicuous lack of. With all that "Law Enforcement" in your background, I'd think you would have a firmer grasp on the need for evidence.

Why would +- eight or ten [snip] (you lot) spend all their time trying so hard to convince the world of their opinion that Wayne and Judy are criminals?
I know I am right in saying that its because you are paid to do it!!! Most other people are of the same opinion!!!

ANOTHER unfounded accusation, without ANY evidence! You're pretty solid about that despite your claimed "law enforcement" back ground. I dunno what country you do your law enforcement in, but you would have been cashiered in your first six months on duty here. Around here, if a cop makes an allegation, he'd damn well better have the evidence to back that up. Otherwise, he's not a cop for long.

Obviously Wayne and Judy are a threat to your bosses in government, but hey tell them we say hello and that the truth wont go away no matter how much money they pay you lot! Even if this thread becomes ten thousand pages the truth wont go away!!!! We dont care cause almost everyone has lost interest in you lot and your disinformation!!!!!

WTF? Do you think if you repeat something often enough it will make it true, just based on the strength of your repetitiveness? I've seen toddlers suffer with the same malady, but not grown ups.

I repeat my case:

Originally posted by nenothtu

If you've even a single ounce of guts, you'll quit dodging and get to the meat of the matter - providing the proof that I've been demanding of you for several pages now. You made the accusations, and KEEP making them, and have not provided a single shred of evidence. Hell, you ain't even shown the testicular fortitude to respond directly to ANY of my queries or comments to you. Why is that?

DO IT! Right now, or forevermore be it known just WHO is the real liar here!

Prove your case, or take your title.

And now I rest my case. Unlike yours, mine will STAY rested, unless and until you can manage to find the evidence to back your claims up, or the brazenness to at least attempt a direct answer.

edit on 30/10/10 by masqua because: Removed an insult and around 100 smilies

I bet they don't pay you guys enough for this... not even if it included free beer!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I personally hoped it was true and we had the earth-changing opportunity
to listen in on those species that had the capability to shout across the galaxies
at each other.
I followed a link from a U2U from Nenothtu, not knowing what it was about, but, since we're foes, expecting to find that whatever he was arguing against, I might well agree with. I didn't even notice that this was in the HOAX forum, I just scrolled down to the OP.
I hadn't even got through the 1st page before my Kraken was rumbling. Its the UV vs radio telescopes thing.
When I was about 9, we went to Jodrell Bank on a school trip. This was an epiphany for me b/c I'd never before seen how much effort & resources some adults were prepared to expend for no other reason than simply trying to understand whats really going on "out there". I was 1 of those kids that annoy adults b/c, if I got interested in something, I wanted to know all about it &, frequently, the adults knowledge was insufficient, which embarrassed them. Not so the techs & scientists working there. They were only too happy to be challenged by my, & a classmates, questions. Now I realise that this wasn't only 'indulgence' but also b/c they were really into their subjects &, in the manner of true students, well willing to teach (Get this Wayne? This is how academia works: you learn what you can, then, in translating your thoughts into words, you must address your assumptions & more nebulous concepts, thus learning more yourself). My mate & I were excused from "the tour", most likely b/c the adults realised we'd become disruptive if not allowed to continue our lively discussion with the post-grads & Phds. This was no lecture: we all had bits of chalk for the blackboard & access to the cloth.
Something they demonstrated to us was that, from that observatory, they couldn't examine certain portions of space.
(TBC)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
reply to post by moaningmartel

hmm, you seem to have posted more than the self imposed limit of 7 that you informed us of, may i ask why?.

I'm guessing it's because his case keeps coming "unrested" on him.

Wasn't it Shakespeare who said "methinks thou dost protest too much"?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Try low frequency wave lengths

"Low Freq" in which range? And try them for what? You mean low frequency like those elephants use to communicate, but which are below the human threshold for hearing?

I'll need more than what you've posted here to figure out how it ties in to the subject.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
(Cont)
They couldn't examine some portions of space b/c the earth was in the way. However, there were peripheral bits which, in theory, the dishes could be pointed at, but, in doing so, their data would become scientifically meaningless b/c some of the radio signals they were looking for bounce off things like mountains & are reflected by the ionosphere, thus scattering them & making it impossible to pinpoint their origin. This was fascinating to us kids & we wanted to know how they could tell the signal from the noise from any direction, since radio waves bouncing around within the ionosphere must get picked up anywhere, right? We got a whole flow-chart of the equipment they used to detect signals from local, known distant & unknown sources, so they could be compared with the main dish's output.
Now, my point here is that we were kids, yet we could understand what this equipment was, did, how it worked & why. Since then I've become a bit of a technical wizard myself, so I've a fair idea where signal processing is at. I also suspect that, if I could understand radio astronomy in the late 70s aged 9, the kit they had to work with back in the very beginning must have been very basic. Thus, if it were the case that UV could be detected by such equipment, there would never have been any radio astronomy @all b/c, the signals they were looking for would have been drowned out by all the EM spectrum between radio & UV: they simply didn't have the tools to seperate signal from noise, so the whole operation would be scientifically pointless. Much of that noise would be light, oh ye warriors.
What got me incensed enough to join in the thread was when I discovered Wayne was trying to make a religion out of this nonsense. Imo, there is nothing short of death that will curtail a persons ability to think more than religion & the unthinking are the main perpetrators of everything unhelpful to downright disgusting that has/will ever happen by human agency.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
I spoke to BIAD regarding his NSA uniform and he agreed to allow me
one of his pictures that were taken at a NSA photo-shoot for a calendar.
Here is the image.

Now back to the thread's real purpose.
Ah, that calender. Yes, if you look@ December, thats BDsanima in a similar outfit, but also with Batman-esque hood & cod-piece field gear. It was a momentous occasion, as English BDsanima was receiving a French medal, for services to the American guvmint from a posthumous Charles De Gaul in his gimp suit...
Oh, but this so is the purpose! Wayne started it with his paranoid fantasies. People have tried reason; it hasn't stopped people believing them. I applaud the efforts of those who continue to use reason, & I'm not above attempting to do so myself, but reductio ad absurdam is also a well recognised tool of internet debate.
Btw, BIAD wears the boots beautifully.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
As Halloween arrives and we busy ourselves emptying gourds, preparing goulish masks
and stocking up on candies, I happened to watch the movie 'Night In The Museum II'

It's family-catering humour is easy on the mind, but it was the references to the
Eygptian exhibits that made me smile. The idea of opening portals to other worlds and
even Al Capone asking about the lead-villian's dress or smock caused BIAD to giggle behind
his long red fingernails.
It was 'Wayne-esk' in it's simple connections and though it was fiction, I found that simplicity
unerving when one reads this thread along side the movie.

I'm genuinely pondering whether Mr. Herschel had the idea that most folk will follow his theories
as one follows a fictional plot -when he voiced his theories of the starmaps and three-legged Ufos
alighting the Sphinx's rear.
No proof is needed, just a bowl of popcorn and a gullible look on one's face to be able to settle
down and watch something that may raise a chuckle.

But for most Police Officers, this easy sort of thinking is rare... they have have more serious
thoughts on their minds as they go about protecting the public. I do hope moaningmartel can
explain how the lack of evidence in this case of the UV signal does not sway him/her to believe
that Judy and Wayne are making all this up.

I await a sensible response.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

BD, are you STILL carrying on about the Iron Lady? She must have done unimaginable and unthinkable things to your wheaties for you to still carry that torch. When we're young, some events just have an impact that stays with us forever, even when the perpetrators are gone from the stage, eh?
Oh that woman annoyed me! I know I'm just 1 of many & expect that she wouldn't have even known my name, but it got personal anyway. Well, I persevered & became a little extra zephyr to add to the hurricane that revolutionised British society in the late 80s & early 90s. I dont care that she was swept from power in tears: I hate that woman with a passion & take comfort in the knowledge that, before I go to my grave, I'll have the opportunity to piss on hers (& I do honestly mean that & intend to do it irl).
However, she may be gone, but her brand of idiocy remains & informs the decisions of a lot of people who have power over our lives. So, no, I'll not miss an opportunity to denigrate the name "Margaret Thatcher" or to properly associate it with scum (it floats to the top, you see). If I have my way, the statue of her thats in the Houses of Parliament will 1 day be moved to the spare plinth in Trafalgar Sq. On that day, that guh-lorious day, my brothers & sisters, we will erect a plaque under it-uh. It shall be muh-hade of dayglo plastics with imper-eg-henateed glitter! There shall be big yellow smilies up-hon huh-either side of thee-ah text, that shu-hall re-heed-duh:
"NEVER AGAIN"
Can I get a witness?
See, Wayne, this is what happens when you try to force an ideology on people. Some of them get really pissed off & will make it their business to see you rightly remembered as a menace.

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join