It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by moaningmartel

It is not "normal" for any grown man to sit month in and month out every day to slander and defame a woman they know nothing about. Thats sexual discrimination and Stalking. Face it you lot have such an undying obsession for Judy, and I can understand why... cause she is a stunning beautifull woman who can have any man she wants ( and any woman too)

Hola Amigo/Amiga James/Judy lol what is your problem?You always have to say how beautiful and stunning you are and that you can have any Man or Woman you want...do not make me laugh!!!Ok your face isnt that bad even though it looks all wasted up but your body???Its got a weird form:Large wide hips with a butt thats flat and wide like a horses butt and what about your DD cup???Ofcourse after all those hormons very large but they hang to your navel

Your not so stunning like you think and I know from alot of people who worked with you MAKING CAR HANDELS here in Germany ( and even from my neighbors ) that you are big and still you look like a man if you look closely and your body???I will stop writing about it because I think you know how it really looks. You always have to build yourself up because youre so unhappy with your life ( and body ) ! What a torture not to be a man or a woman anymore...I really feel sorry for you somehow but stop your BS and start a new life without your lies and hurt you cause to everyone who has to deal with you!!!

Nobody wants anything from you so get that in your head!!! You are absolutely not a gift from God to men...there are REAL WOMEN out here

edit on 30-10-2010 by Nitromaria because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Finally got some sleep, so I'm just catching up. For her it was vidi, veni, vici, veni, veni. For me: vidi, vici, vici, vici, veni, vidi. She likes to put up a convincing struggle so she feels properly conquered. She's probably too young to have realised that I was conquered ages ago when she 1st sat in my lap, but I do my best to please.
I suppose I could Herschel it up & present myself as a superdom who's perversity was such that the authorities were out to get him (actually, I suspect that if tptb did know just how much fun some of us peasants are having, instead of keeping our noses to the grindstone, they might well be after me). I could charge for lessons. Hmmm...
I do vaguely know a couple that do this. Its just that they are full-on lifestylers, do have a dungeon that is actually in a basement, lined with stone walls, floored with flagstones & features an actual steel barred cell, amongst other interesting furniture & items, including something thats a bit Frankenstein movie-ish. I'd feel like a fraud trying to compete with that...
Boggles my mind that Wayne thinks he can even compete with Dan Brown!

One thing is certain: they aren't content with a single candle behind a bushel.
Well, to be fair, neither am I, its just that there are some things I do in the dimness behind my bushel that I wouldn't want plastered all over the internet. Even 10yrs ago I could just about make myself pretty enough that I'd not have minded video going up on the likes of rotten websites, but these days... forget it! Please, do forget it. If there are any would be Light Warriors reading this, google such sites (if the 1 I'm thinking of is still live: I'm not even going risk looking). You'll see plenty of stuff there that not only is the kind of thing you probably feel you ought to be fighting against, but is the direct result of people blindly following somebody else's ideology.
edit on 30/10/10 by Bunken Drum because: I forgot not to promote

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Hey heres something for you James/Judy!You can try your spanish on this
I can understand it but you try to act if you can so try this...this video is just for you lol

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Here is a serious Reality check for you disinformation agents...

Your thread of pathetic attempts to discredit Wayne and Judy ran out of all credibility around page five already!

Anyone stating a fact or wanting to provide the truth about something, will normally state his facts once and move on. Ask any law enforcing officer what he thinks when a suspect is asked a question and the suspect makes a short answere into an endless rambling ( suspect is telling lies 100%)

Instead of just stating what you think, you have been so hard at trying to convince your audience with your continuous ramblings (155 pages of it!
) that it has become easy to see you are trying to force feed them to believe all your BS.

Truth does not work this way, instead your insults,slander, defamation, humiliation, forgeries and blatant lies have placed you lot under suspicion.

Why would +- eight or ten [snip] (you lot) spend all their time trying so hard to convince the world of their opinion that Wayne and Judy are criminals?
I know I am right in saying that its because you are paid to do it!!! Most other people are of the same opinion!!!

Obviously Wayne and Judy are a threat to your bosses in government, but hey tell them we say hello and that the truth wont go away no matter how much money they pay you lot! Even if this thread becomes ten thousand pages the truth wont go away!!!! We dont care cause almost everyone has lost interest in you lot and your disinformation!!!!!

To refresh you memories

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 30/10/10 by masqua because: Removed an insult and around 100 smilies

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

The only thing I'll say about the rest of this post is "bang on & star!"

No, no Pharaonic beard. When I had one a while back, it looked precisely like the one in my avatar, except grayer. Sadly, I had to shave it off upon my recent re-entry into the ranks of the bald-headed and serious-minded. Life has it's trade-offs, I suppose. In exchange for the whiskers, I've received in return a better tan, and that squinty-eyed Eastwood look, which I can muster up into a thousand year stare sometimes.
Yeah, I ended up with a similar shaped beard leading up to & just after my divorce. By the standards most seem to apply, our 'amicable' split was positively loving, but it was still a traumatic time: trying to find hope & emotional stability in a new situation. Thankfully, I have friends that can & will see through my masks & poke me with the 'remember who you are' stick. This isn't easy b/c, for a westerner, I had a rough childhood & was cursed with much higher intelligence than my parents, so, if I'm scared, I cant help but twist & turn like a snake with a corkscrew up its arse. I'm guessing these people can be bothered to persist b/c, I do the same & stick around to help mop up the mess.
All joking aside, if you're reading this Judy, this is bugger all compared to some suffering I've been through: I know what being a troubled soul is about. You know you made grievous mistakes. So have I. I'm ashamed of some of them, so ashamed of others that I'll probably never even mention them to a therapist. However, you dont need adulation, loads of money, or status to be ok in your own skin. You just have to accept that being merely ok is ok.
Anyhoo, when I shaved my beard, it didn't make any difference to my complexion: I'm still fish-belly white. Actually, b/c of my long dark hair, if I could be bothered with fangs, I'd be just your type, Judy.
Never have got my stare into the 4th dimension tho...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

"Truth does not work this way instead your insults ..........etc have placed you lot under suspicion"

Truth does not have to work truth is just that TRUTH. and as for under suspicion ......OF WHAT?

"Iknow i am right in saying that it is because you are paid to do it!!! Most other people are of the same opinion"

Now where do you get MOST OTHER PEOPLE from 4,900 or so on your FB max and some of them being sock puppets dosent constitute MOST OTHER PEOPLE the world population is billions

"Wayne and Judy are a threat to your bosses in Government"

Well ive got news for you Wayne and Judy dont have enough clout to be of interest to ANY Government but you are right about the TRUTH IT IS OUT THERE AND WONT GO AWAY so live with it and if this thread is of no interest to anyone Why are YOU so keen to follow it ???????????

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

hmm, you seem to have posted more than the self imposed limit of 7 that you informed us of, may i ask why?.

also, do you not see the irony in everything you have typed so far?.

are you actually going to offer any evidence to back up anything you have to say?.

ps) you can 100% count me out of the judy/james "can have any man she wants" comment, as judy/james really doesn't float my boat and i am as straight as straight can be, so that makes your statement total nonsense.

thanks

rich
edit on 30-10-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Believe it or not, I carry around my own handcuffs for just such occasions. No need to inconvenience the constabulary. You know how testy they can get.
Well, I'd say "teste" myself, even for the women. As in, I've never met a bunch of people more likely to be running on too much testosterone & too little seratonin in my life. Sadly, I think many would-be Light Warriors may be suffering from a scaled down version of the same affliction.
Like your reference to neck-ties, I have a serious aversion to handcuffs, even if they're wrapped in fuschia pink synthetic fur. I go with the choke chains used for leashing large dogs & double ended chain clips. WTF?
Believe it or not, such chains & clips can be used to restrain limbs in a way which seems like it ought to be simple enough to escape from, but actually you'd need to be Houdini to get out of, however, since there's no keys involved, if it all gets too much, release can be accomplished in a moment. To my mind, such juxtaposition makes such restraint even more aesthetically pleasing. In addition, wearing them hanging in loops from my belt nicely frames my buttocks, which are just about the only thing I've still got going for me in the looks dept, &, @a pinch, could be used in a similar way to nunchakus, which is a far superior weapon to the kinds of batons that UK constabulary carry.
I wonder if the Light Brigade have ever considered just how ugly Wayne's plastic cable-tie style attempts to restrain opposition are? Ironically, the small size cable ties can actually be used to escape from ordinary ratchet type handcuffs, but to explain how would be seriously OT...

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Please forgive my terse departure from my last posting I was... well, just make something up
MM, it's easier all round.
Now where were we? Oh yes.

... But thats why you are hiding behind your avatars and nick names, because you
fear repercussion and that your bull might blow up in your faces!

Are you referring to my 'BIAD' quips and the image on your left? What is it you
wish for me to do... display my name and address to you?
I think you should check the ATS decorum and advice -Moaningmartel, I understand
that you're new here.
I don't 'fear' anything... I'm sat in my home on a computer... why would I fear something
from a machine that I can turn off?!!! Silly James!

... It is not "normal" for any grown man to sit month in and month out every day to slander
and defame a woman they know nothing about.

I agree, luckily that isn't happening here.
May I ask is it normal for a grown man/woman to pretend they work for NASA and then
make up a story about a signal from space?
If this woman -you speak of, feels angry regarding her view of a defamatory, I'm sure
that woman would understand the anger caused by lying to acquire monies... don't you?

... Face it you lot have such an undying obsession for Judy, and I can understand why...
cause she is a stunning beautifull woman who can have any man she wants
( and any woman too)

But as you've said, I've never met the woman... why would I have an undying obsession?
Without divulging my private life, I have no interest in the woman's exploits and relationships,
I am happy with my lot.
This expression 'to have any...' implies you use men and women, you sate yourself for your
own needs. 'To have' in your context sounds animal-like and indicates no love or kindness.

In adult meaningfull relationships, one doesn't 'have' the other, one is WITH the other.
Imagine that James, please.

... How does your wives or boyfriends feel about you lot doing this? I bet they dont even
know what you are up to.... Right???? (of course Im right!)

Why do you talk like this James? Why do you attempt these ham-fisted efforts to goad
information for later insults? The answer to your question is: no, you're incorrect.

... History has shown that everyone who meant something to humanity or who had
something really important to share with mankind has been persecuted, slandered,
defamated, Lied about, tortured and crucified!
Exactly what you are trying to do to Judy here!!!!!!!

I'm surprised you didn't type 'Shame on yer' and a curse on yer' bones!'
So now Judy is in the same position as Christ was? Persecuted, hounded and then
killed for his beliefs. I do truly feel shame to not recognise Dr. James/Judy Faltskog- the
astrophysicst friend of Wayne Herschel -as the returned Christ.
The confusing part is if James/Judy is the risen Christ, then why does he/she practice
Wiccan arts? Why does he/she wish to be a vampire and drink human's blood?
I suppose these things are too lofty for me to understand.

So to end, can you add anything about the UV signal hoax and Wayne Herschel's
star maps?
Would you be so kind as to ask Judy why?
edit on 30-10-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left Tesco Card in Gateshead.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

hmm, you seem to have posted more than the self imposed limit of 7
that you informed us of, may i ask why?.
thanks
rich

That's a great question -RICH and glad to see you here.
So moaningmartel, will you answer Mr. -ENGLAND's question?

From moaningmartel:
Why would +- eight or ten idiots (you lot) spend all their time trying so hard
to convince the world of their opinion that Wayne and Judy are criminals?

For myself, I'm not! I'm not interested if 'the world' read this or not. This is a
discussion... (and it seems, a place to store deleted information!)... about how
someone came onto the internet and purportrated a hoax.
This is a discussion on the evidence gathered to show that this person has been
hoaxing all his/her life and it's a thread where the ATS owners and management
urge such discussions.
If 'the world' wish to peek in and gasp at James/judy's childish pranks and banishment
from countries, then so be it, but nobody is asking them to.
And I'm not an idiot, thank you.

Obviously Wayne and Judy are a threat to your bosses in government,
but hey tell them we say hello and that the truth wont go away no matter how much
money they pay you lot! Even if this thread becomes ten thousand pages the
truth wont go away!!!! We dont care cause almost everyone has lost interest
in you lot and your disinformation!!!!!

What an interesting world you must live in -MM.
edit on 30-10-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left Car Handle in Germany.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Hi BIAD,

thanks, i was actually on a posting ban for a few days but i have been reading, just goes to show that even us "paid government disinfo agents" can get banned from this "government disinfo site" if we break the T&C just like the mere mortals, funny how that works isn't it?.

according to judy/james i am wanted by various alphabet government agencies, but according to moaningmartel and many in the alien/ufo forum i am myself an alphabet government agent!, this site thinks i am neither and just an average joe that must obey the rules just like everyone else!.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Nitromaria

... Your not so stunning like you think and I know from alot of people who worked with
you MAKING CAR HANDELS here in Germany

Strange... I thought James/Judy was an astrophysicst that practiced Wicca in her
time off. Creating car handles doesn't smack of the excitement moaning martel
indicates in her postings.

Ah!!! I see it... car handle, c-handles...candles, we're back to the:
Bunken Drum:
There's more candle-power in that throwaway comment than anything I've read
from the Light Warriors in this debacle.

Nenothtu:
One thing is certain: they aren't content with a single candle behind a bushel

Light making the darkness flee from it's penetrating gaze, secrets revealed and
falsehoods exposed in the eye-blinking illumination.
It's like dragging vampires out into the starkness of the day.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

That was a question I was going to ask you -RICH...
I'm allowed 6 weeks vacation time in my Government agency, what is the
policy where you reside?

Glad to see you back mate.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

again thanks.

i am actually not allowed a break, i must have a computer available at all times just in case any alien stories are uncovered so i can quickly discredit them, but fortunately the agency i work for provided me with a very impressive machine that just uses my agency standard black leather gloves as the control mechanism kinda like on the movie "minority report" and the screen is inside my agency standard dark glasses a bit like in modern fighter jets helmet mounted displays.

in fact anyone thats played the playstation 3 game "heavy rain" will know exactly what i am talking about, the agents "tools of the trade" are based in reality!....

so i can actually take a holiday but "i am always on call"

thanks

rich
edit on 30-10-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Try low frequency wave lengths

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Anyone stating a fact or wanting to prove the truth about something, will normally state his facts once and move on. Ask any Law enforcing officer what he thinks when a suspect is asked a question and the suspect makes a short answer into an endless rambling (suspect is telling lies 100%)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this from your own personal experience ????????????

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Obviously Wayne and Judy are a threat to your bosses in government, but hey tell them we say hello

Looks like you had a little Freudian Slip there Judy. We all knew it was you all along though, so don't feel like you just pissed yourself in a crowded room, it's ok.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

I have been a Law Enforcement officer for almost thirty years now and yes I have had many experieces with suspects with regards to this!!!!
)
edit on 30/10/10 by masqua because: Removed 39 smilies

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

[snip]

No way would you jeopardise a potential pick up on either your own jurisdiction or someone else's with such slanderous remarks which would make any claims obsolete.

It really does show how short sighted you are. [snip]

-m0r
edit on 30/10/10 by masqua because: Removed two insults

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Good lord! Paranoia is ABSOLUTELY the order of the day (and night!) here amongst you lot on this thread!!!
Its hard to make out who is actually WORST affected by this paranoia as you all have it to the same degree!!....... EXTREME!!!!

Please take the time to view this video cause your remark was a classical Disinformation Tactic used by government agents!!!!!
:
www.youtube.com...
:puz; BUSTED!!!!!
edit on 30/10/10 by masqua because: Removed ~100 smilies

new topics

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join