It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You know, I sometimes wonder... (and believe me, I do think
about all the misery that this young man has gone through)
... what James's parents thought about his condition.

Of course, his father would've wanted him to raise children
as a father... a traditional father and to continue the name of
Van Greunen, but all that is lost and I know a father can take
that very badly.
James's mother may be more sensitive to his manners and
hoped that her son would find a safe place out there to be who
he believes he'd like to be.
And that's fine, the torment that this sexuality conflict creates
can ruin many lives... and especially the one it's happening to.

But then to begin a plot to make money, either alone or with others,
to deceive the public with false information about other worlds and
to drag NASA's good name into it...
well, it leaves me breathless.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I feel safer now and thank you M01arty... may I call you
Arty?

So now... can we party-harty... Arty?

It doesn't work, does it?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
BIAD,

I dont know if it is in Germany.

Sounds like you are all going to sleep now. It is just after 15h00 here and I am still at work, 75% through a very unproductive day !

Sleep well if you are to do that now

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by evinah
reply to post by Netties Hermit

LadySambucca, Judy and Sun Flare are all at the same party... ! It's so obvious... just a fine psychological game... It would be a good drama movie...

I refuse to believe that.
That would indicate that this all just a little game that they do
to amuse themselves at others expense.
It would also show that the saga of Judy/James/Wayne is not
solved and that the waters are merely being muddied by childish
pranksters.

No... I think Lady smabucca -for one, wants to tell us more.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySambuca
BIAD,

I dont know if it is in Germany.

Sounds like you are all going to sleep now. It is just after 15h00 here and I am still at work, 75% through a very unproductive day !

Sleep well if you are to do that now

Sadly, BIAD can't sleep... the damned thing can't even close it's eyes!
I hope we're not getting you into trouble with your bosses... it'd be
difficult enough, not to inadvertently blame them for sending you to
Chile on that fateful trip.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I confirm that is Judy in the Lady S photo. I have met Judy. She is looking young for her age and still has a nice body for her age.

She is not the animal everybody says she is. She really minded her own business. She might have stolen Lady S’s husband many years ago but she has not stolen Nitromaria’s (ex) husband or taken any money from him. If she did they must prove it. Nitromania has been friends with Judy on a UFO abductee site and she pretended to be her friend. They have been chatting for the past 3 months as friends. Now suddenly Nitromania provokes Judy by calling her 3-month long friend, a man, and then Judy responded in the same nasty way that Nitro provoked her.

Look at her eyes in the photos. They are sad and hurt and she has a soft expression on all her photos. I think you will see the good person she is in her eyes.

Judy did not make any money out of this. If any, Wayne did because his followers increased dramatically and I believe so did the sales of his books and the sales of tickets for his talks. Judy did not have any talks or shows or books and surely FB and ATP do not pay her for the increased traffic on your sites. So she has not made a single cent out of this whole hoohaa.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Thank you SunFlare for the confirmation, was your meeting in Germany
or in Chile?
I don't wish to dwell on people's physical conditions, for me that's a little
rude and I don't mean to offend.
Can you help me with the other images?
She seems younger in the pics from when she worked at NASA and yet,
older in the image taken sixteen years ago.
It's all very mysterious.

So it seems by your account, that there is a lot of intrigue, double-crossing
and possibly family breaking in the lives of Lady S, NitroMaria and James?
It is sadly a sordid existence, that the poor girl/boy has found herself in
and I hope he/she can emerge from it clean and corrected.

I did look at her eyes, I'm no expert, but she does seem sad, although now...
by what you're indicating, photoshop or other means could do this and I'm
now becoming a little confused about who to believe.

I've noticed that Nirto Maria, Lady Sam and yourself don't interact... why is
that?
I wish some of the more cynical ATSers were here to assist... I really do.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunFlare
Nitromania has been friends with Judy on a UFO abductee site and she pretended to be her friend. They have been chatting for the past 3 months as friends. Now suddenly Nitromania provokes Judy by calling her 3-month long friend, a man, and then Judy responded in the same nasty way that Nitro provoked her.

Yippee!!!

So could you please supply a link to said site or better yet said post where the falling out happened?

I'm sorry that I demand proof of claims - but you know that whole 'I make make fire' speech back in the day really did get the ball rolling for everything else afterwards.

Also, since you know Judy so well, can you ask her what her position was whilst she was working with NASA?

Thanks in advance!

-m0r

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
admin edit: This post has been deleted and the member banned. Sadly this is one of the bizarre cases where a person signs up and talks to themselves. A gross violation of common sense and our TAC.

[edit on 8-23-2010 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Also, since you know Judy so well, can you ask her what her
position was whilst she was working with NASA?...

Yes. yes... a great question. I wish I'd though of it.
Also, I would like Nitro Maria to come back on and
answer some of SunFlare's allegations.
It would only be fair.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySambuca

Thank you for your kind words Lady S and you have a great
day (although, your boss may not agree!!)

Good question for SunFlare, from Lady Sam... I hope it's
answered soon.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I too sadly, have to leave.
The surgeons have promised me that by the next operation,
I will be able to play the harpsichord again... which is great,
I suppose.

What is confusing is that these surgeons are huge fish that
give off salty eggs and... oh my.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
LOL BIAD !!

You are like the guy who had been in a terrible accident. After the doctor operated on him, he aske "Doc, will I be able to play the guitar ?
The doc said "Sure, you will"
'Thanks Doc" he said, "..because I could never play it before." !

Keep well !

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySambuca
Negative Nettie.. sorry, I'm just pulling your leg. It has only been Nettie and Monkey Man never wanting to believe anything. Well, I do not need them to believe me because to me it makes no difference. I was here to help you find the right gender of Judy, which is a woman and also to say what she has done to my life.

I think Nettie and Rich would love to believe! The original post of this thread, that is. Who out there would not be thrilled to find out that there is an alien civilization communicating somewhere 'out there' and we can hear it?

The problem is, anyone that is coming onto this thread with info regarding James/Judy or Wayne that is positive and/or redeeming, turns out to be either a sock puppet or deluded.

When Nitromaria showed up on the thread, I warned her that new info regarding those central characters(charlatans) might be viewed with skepticism, and I would have said the same to you if I have been online when you first posted here.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySambuca

ILL REPEAT MY POST YET AGAIN, SEEING AS YOU CONVENIENTLY IGNORED IT AGAIN.......

look on my gallery, on there you will find pictures of james van greunen and judith helena van greunens passports, they have matching signatures, then look at the pictures of james van greunen with janice falcus, then look at the birth certificate of one of janice and james children with james van greunens signature on also matching the passports, then look at the name change certificate of janice falcus to janice fugea, they all prove that james van greunen and janice falcus were married and had children,

then read this: Re: Watergate Hall and Skateboarding in Chase Parkby judy_fältskog (Member 10232989) on 23-Oct-2008Hi Janice! Hope you are the Janice that I used to know cause I am looking for Janice Falcus who used to be married to James. The Janice I know also has two girls called (removed) . If you are that person, please contact me urgently in Germay under the number (removed). I hope to hear from you soon! Judy. from this link: www.knowhere.co.uk...

now try to explain this?. if judy faltskog was never james van greunen and is from sweden then how in the hell does she know janice falcus,(fugea) and james, and why try and re establish contact??.

also look at the traceable proveable documents from the german courts proving that judy was once james and explain ?.

I LOVE HOW YOU KEEP AVOIDING THIS LIKE THE PLAGUE AND KEEP TELLING US YOU'RE SHORT OF TIME BUT KEEP FINDING ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO WRITE ESSAY LENGTH FICTIONAL STORIES, YOU NEED NO KNOWLEDGE OF JUDY'S PAST AT ALL TO READ AND EXPLAIN THIS FACTUAL PROVABLE TRACEABLE EVIDENCE

thanks
rich

[edit on 23-8-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
admin edit: This post has been deleted and the member banned. Sadly this is one of the bizarre cases where a person signs up and talks to themselves. A gross violation of common sense and our TAC.

[edit on 8-23-2010 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
ATTENTION MODERATORS, i believe there is a previously twice banned member now posting under multiple accounts trying to derail the thread, i would kindly ask that you check through the last 5 or 6 pages and check the ip addresses of all the new members...........

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Did you hit the alert button, bud?

I am with you on this one.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

hi butcherguy, yes i have alerted the staff and told them who i think these people are and have given a list of names, its quite obvious whats going on, and its just a lame attempt to distract people from the truth.

thanks

rich

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

I found two accounts that were the same person... If you look above it's pretty obvious who they were...

U2U me with the other "suspects" and I'll make sure they are dealt with if they are the same person.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join