It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 123
175
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hi BIAD,

Well, according to my husband the 2 children was of the same father and I am sure that must be her ex-husband. It is not my husband.

And no, she did not give the photo to me. They (there were 2) stayed behind in the back of the top shelf of my usbands upboard after he left. I am still trying to find the other one with the blonde hair but to no avail.

Her husband was quite sexy and I think she was plain stupid. My husband was the typical German guy (sorry Horst and Nitromaria !!) I must say, I prefer the tall dark and handsome !




posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I must say BIAD, I believe in reincarnation and that we are all here to learn lessons and better ourselves.

I think maybe I did not learn the lesson the first time, that is with my friend, maybe I did not get enough insight into her pain and should it come out that this was the case with JF then I will know that this was definitely a life lesson to be learnt.

Not to judge by what we see.. not to judge a book by it's cover and not even by what the critics say.

My friend suffered a life of pain, humiliation and rejection and still is, even though she has children and grandchildren and family for she does not see life like I do and I think she stil does not understand "WHY ME" ?



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I am SunFlare, I flare up when I get too hot !

I have to intervene for Judy.

I have been following your comments and reports the past few months although not close enough for comfort.

I have been a FB contact of hers for a few months and believe it or not, before she started talking to Wayne Herschel and I have to say, I was not any longer one of the ‘normal’ contacts, I was included in a group with which she shared specialised information. She does not call herself Dr.Judy on FB.

Judy had her website for abductees and also her FB page with a few friends/contacts/interested parties. She did not bother anybody, or at least not publicly.

Let me start at the beginning. Wayne invited Judy on FB towards the end of April 2010. She accepted. I followed all the notifications and I know that she only met him then. Judy and I also sent private messages now and then. He seemed to be more interested in her than she was in him. They have never met personally. There was a time when she was going to attend one of his lectures but this never realized. They would have met there for the first time. You even took two faces (Wayne and Judy) with no resemblance whatsoever and said they were brother and sister and then asked if they ever dated ?

I know the end of April this year, Judy said she was travelling somewhere. I know where she went but I do not think those are details I should share with you. Just before she left Sweden, she picked up a signal where she worked with Horst, Nitromaria’s husband. She was so excited about it because she knew it was something different from the normal and sent a message to Wayne Herschel as they started to talk more and more. She copied me on the same message where she clearly asked Wayne Herschell not to share this with anybody as it is confidential and unconfirmed ! I did see that message on your thread as well. As I also had Wayne on my FB page, I saw the message he then sent to a few people, sharing this information “confidentially” across the web. BIG MISTAKE and breach of confidence !!!

Meanwhile back at the ranch, Dr.Judy was in transit, disappearing for 2 days with no trace as she was on planes between 2 countries. Wayne Heschell jumped the wagon and started a search for the “Missing NASA astronomist” without Dr.Judy knowing any the better. I followed this and thought it was hilarious.
When she arrived at her destination, I spoke to her and told her about this humorous situation but by that time Wayne and the likes and you people from ATS, had started to dig into her past, contacted her family so much so that she had to disable her FB profile. That was the wrong action ! Because then WH said that someone had hijacked her FB profile. He did not want to believe Dr.Judy was safe and okay. She mailed him on FB and he still said it was not her. She really had a hard time convincing Wayne that she is safe and to let go of his quest for the “Missiing NASA Astronimist” . Wayne would not rest until Judy phoned him and he heard her voice which he compared to clip he had from when she was interviewed at a radio station where he had heard her voice. He was now convinced she is safe but the Web-detectives did not rest and she disabled her FB again and again, Wayne started believing she was abducted when she once again got fed-up with all the attention and deactivated her FB profile. This became a pattern !

If there was anyone to blame, it would be Wayne Herschell. Whether he meant it well and acted like a true and concerned FB friend or whether it was to up the sales of his books and tickets, Judy was innocent as she did not want the attention. You can read some of her FB statuses where she said that if people do not stop she will close her FB profile forever ! She was really so tired and traumatised by all the attention and media…. And still is.

She did not ask for all of this.



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySambuca
 


Well, according to my husband the 2 children was of the same father
and I am sure that must be her ex-husband...


Hmmm, that doesn't say that she was a mother, I suppose.
It just means that the bearded chap was possibly a father.

... And no, she did not give the photo to me. They (there were 2) stayed
behind in the back of the top shelf of my husbands cupboard after he left...


Why do you think he kept it? I mean, it shows another man,
maybe he would have torn or folded this chap out of his sight.

... I am still trying to find the other one with the blonde hair but
to no avail...


Please keep looking LadyS!... it'll give the 'hounds' here something
to gnaw over!

... Her husband was quite sexy and I think she was plain stupid.
My husband was the typical German guy (sorry Horst and Nitromaria !!)
I must say, I prefer the tall dark and handsome !...


Not being from Germany, I don't know how to respond.
Tall, dark and handsome, heh?... I once owned a horse like that,
but that's tale for another time!!

Thanks and do you think you will ever be contacted by this low-life
person again? I mean, these types like to pick over old ground for
their enjoyment... and it's safer, because they know the 'lay of the land'

Do you think Wayne Herschel is still involved with our li'l Judy/James?
I don't know if you've read all the thread, but he was a major player
in this hoax.



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Even if it were to be her you are talking about from from long ago, she has been minding her own business until Wayne Herschell came with a spotlight of massive magnitude and shone it on her and since then she has battled to stay out of it.

You may say but what about Nitromaria and Horst and Judy ? Ms. Maria contradicts herself because she says at the same time her husband was supporting and paying for Judy’s expenses but at the same time she says Judy was working with her husband. Why not ask Ms. Maria where her husband worked ? I do not think we should believe all the bad stories Ms. Maria is telling about Judy. I also do not think she is telling the real reason they were divorced. You are saying Judy used the 60K for a b**b job yet Lady Sambuca’s picture shows b**bs from long before Judy knew Horst. Can Ms Maria give us proof of the monies her husband paid for Judy ? And where would Judy get money to fly around the world even now that Horst is not in the picture ?

Then how can Judy be married to Bjorn and a lesbian woman at the same time ?

You can do with this information as you wish and you can confirm this from the FB events.

Wayne Herschell should also come forward and confirm that this was the trail of events.

And Lady S, Judy says sorry for what happened all those years ago. She remembers you.

Ms. Maria, Judy also says she sent you a message and said she was sorry for your pain but Horst never told her he was still married. It seems you were not because you did not say you were divorced this year. You talk about ex-husband and divorce and then you say you were in hospital and he took her to your house.

That means Judy did not steal your husband as you were already divorced but sharing the same house ?



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SunFlare
 


AARghhhh!!! No more sock puppets PLEASE!!!

I'm not keeping up!

Miriam/myrr - please we're onto you



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SunFlare
 


Thank you SunFlare,
can you tell us that the lady in the phot that LadySambucca
provided is the Judy you contacted?
Jumping between countries and her recent hectic lifestyle, must
be paying heavily on her children's hearts and minds.

Is Judy still in Chile? I don't mean to press.



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunFlare
Even if it were to be her you are talking about from from long ago, she has been minding her own business until Wayne Herschell came with a spotlight of massive magnitude and shone it on her and since then she has battled to stay out of it.

You may say but what about Nitromaria and Horst and Judy ? Ms. Maria contradicts herself because she says at the same time her husband was supporting and paying for Judy’s expenses but at the same time she says Judy was working with her husband. Why not ask Ms. Maria where her husband worked ? I do not think we should believe all the bad stories Ms. Maria is telling about Judy. I also do not think she is telling the real reason they were divorced. You are saying Judy used the 60K for a b**b job yet Lady Sambuca’s picture shows b**bs from long before Judy knew Horst. Can Ms Maria give us proof of the monies her husband paid for Judy ? And where would Judy get money to fly around the world even now that Horst is not in the picture ?

Then how can Judy be married to Bjorn and a lesbian woman at the same time ?

You can do with this information as you wish and you can confirm this from the FB events.

Wayne Herschell should also come forward and confirm that this was the trail of events.

And Lady S, Judy says sorry for what happened all those years ago. She remembers you.

Ms. Maria, Judy also says she sent you a message and said she was sorry for your pain but Horst never told her he was still married. It seems you were not because you did not say you were divorced this year. You talk about ex-husband and divorce and then you say you were in hospital and he took her to your house.

That means Judy did not steal your husband as you were already divorced but sharing the same house ?


So when she asks (through you) for Maria to forgive her, then she must
be reading these posts very recently and responding (through you) to
these comments and allegations?

What impression of this person, who is being savaged for being a
supposed hoaxer and husband-stealer, do you have?
She obviously trusts you with this personal information and feels the
need to respond.
Can you help us?



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hi BIAD,

I think maybe she gave my husband this photo to show what she can get or maybe they were planning an assassination. Maybe there were still policies with her as beneficiary LOL. Only joking !

No, I dont know why. That is maybe why he left them behind ?



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Oh... and forgive me, I can't see Wayne Herschel coming here
to answer questions and I think if Judy daren't then she shouldn't
say that Mr. Herschel should.

I don't mean to be blunt and thank you.



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SunFlare
 


sorry SunFlare
Not buying it.
There were many, many posts from a one Judy Faltskog perpetuating this hoax.
Give me a bit and I will get you some direct quotes - our members here have saved caches pages.
You'll have to try a bit harder to convince us



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySambuca
Hi BIAD,

I think maybe she gave my husband this photo to show what she can get or maybe they were planning an assassination. Maybe there were still policies with her as beneficiary LOL. Only joking !

No, I dont know why. That is maybe why he left them behind ?


Yes, I see.
I can only presume that James/Judy's husband is 'pretty' for as you
know, BIAD has no eyes.
I can only hope the assassination quip was a joke... I'm sorry for being
a prude... another generation thing, I suppose.

Thank you.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by A boy in a dress]



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
reply to post by SunFlare
 


sorry SunFlare
Not buying it.
There were many, many posts from a one Judy Faltskog perpetuating this hoax.
Give me a bit and I will get you some direct quotes - our members here have saved caches pages.
You'll have to try a bit harder to convince us


I believe you, SunFlare.
I believe you know a great deal about our little hoaxer.
Granted, the story can be spun so that Wayne Herschel is the
villain here, but I can assure you, James/Judy intentionally carried
out this little game for nothing more that financial gain.



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
LOL BIAD, I did not think way back then that he was handsome.

Now that I am older, he looks sort of okay. He has nice eyes. I appreciate that he buys his woman such a nice big bowl of icecream !



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SunFlare
 


May I ask if you find ALL the information that is on this
thread regarding Judy/James's antics false?
I know I may seem forward and aggressive, I don't mean
to be, but with comments like sock puppets... (whatever
they are!!)... it's sounds like James/Judy's friends are coming
onto ATS to disrupt things.

All we want is to confirm that Dr. Judy/James worked at NASA
where she was involved in picking up UV signals with radio
telescopes and the information she collected (possibly with others)
... indicated a 'crosstalk' from a species of another planet.

That's all we want.
Please.



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySambuca
LOL BIAD, I did not think way back then that he was handsome.

Now that I am older, he looks sort of okay. He has nice eyes. I appreciate that he buys his woman such a nice big bowl of icecream !


Well yes, ice cream is important!... and chocolate flakes too.
And that sauce that... I digress.

In your opinion, do you think the photo was taken in Germany?
There are discrepencies that some here are unhappy with and
as you saw earlier, I 'dabble' in Photoshop a little and I'm trying
iron out any wrinkles in the story.



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress
 



Don't worry about being a prude BIAD
My mates think I'm a prude - boy they have no idea what can be on the dark side - hey Judy?
This has been an enlightning night.
I'd like to thank Phage for the levity, the various socks for the entertainment and the mods for making this all happen.
Thanks for having our backs boys, sheesh where were you when we needed you?
Don't worry, the girls have got it covered - well for the mo anyway



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
reply to post by A boy in a dress
 



Don't worry about being a prude BIAD
My mates think I'm a prude - boy they have no idea what can be on the dark side - hey Judy?
This has been an enlightning night.
I'd like to thank Phage for the levity, the various socks for the entertainment and the mods for making this all happen.
Thanks for having our backs boys, sheesh where were you when we needed you?
Don't worry, the girls have got it covered - well for the mo anyway


Gulp! I am now alone?... I feel like Marion in the tomb from the
movie 'Lost Ark' when she shouts to Professor Jones...
"INDIEE.... THE TORCH IS GOING OUT!"



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
Gulp! I am now alone?... I feel like Marion in the tomb from the
movie 'Lost Ark' when she shouts to Professor Jones...
"INDIEE.... THE TORCH IS GOING OUT!"


Don't worry ABIND, the darkness won't affect your ability see see through the lies here and there are many of us who come in here for the entertainment value.

You are not alone.

-m0r



posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit
 


LadySambucca, Judy and Sun Flare are all at the same party... ! It's so obvious... just a fine psychological game... It would be a good drama movie...




top topics



 
175
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

log in

join