It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
No it hasn't. Here it is - twitter.com...

Sorry: 404 - Not Found.

This is becoming rather strange..............

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkady

Then you should reconsider your dependancy on the world wide web for information.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Its not working on mine anymore its sayig no account............

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
From FB

-Wayne Herschel- Judy's facebook account is down and she sent one last message saying there are people that insist she closes her facebook account???

I dont know what to think.

We have the very basic data to check out tomorrow with some astronomer friends. Its 1am here and although I feel a little despondent but still with a little hope we can get to the bottom of it tomorrow. I am still absolutely sure Judy was as excited as we all were but the question has to be if she was targeted for a prank... or is it expected action taken against releasing premature data from her piers???
12 minutes ago

-Wayne Herschel- Judy had this CV on her page and I have never doubted it from her advanced conversations with astronomical data:

Employers

* NASA ( Special Projects )September 1994 - Present

Astrophysicist / Theoretical Cosmologist

Exoplanetary Research, Deep Space Mapping, Particlelisation Research, Quantum Cosmology, Radio Astronomy, SETI, Bugging my colleagues with all my " Way Out" theories!

University

* University of California, Berkeley '93

PhD Astrophysics

PhD Theoretical Physics
9 minutes ago

Coralee D. Larsen Love and light...I have also had some things mysteriously vanish over the past half hour I doubt it's coincidental.
6 minutes ago

Jon Cory August Yep, her profile disappeared. She was an FB friend of mine and my girlfriend. Her profile is gone from both of our lists. SOMEBODY wanted to shut her up.
6 minutes ago

This is looking more and more as hoax at each new post on fb. Now all of a sudden there are "people insisting" her to close her facebook account and right after that *bang*... account vanishes and we get a conspiracy where the Illuminati with the help of the Draconians forced her to shut up to keep humanity in dark and all that associated usual crap we get.

Until this hits the mainstream media I won't be paying any more attention to this.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3 As of now, nothing is confirmed on either side so let's stop speculating and wait for the factual evidence to rise to the surface. One way or the other, we will know soon.

The factual evidence HAS risen to the surface, as of the first post, when she claimed that radio telescopes were receiving ultraviolet radio signals.

It's sort of like your neighbor telling you she saw Nessie by pushing the "submarine" button on the dash of her MG and diving to the bottom of Loch Ness with it. If you didn't know anything about cars, maybe you could believe it, I guess, but for me it just screams "Pull the other one, it's got bells on".

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I dont understand why so much effort and multiple pictures of her would have been used to construct account's including her twitter page which looked rather complex, like it had been around for a while, just to delete them both because of this event, surely this can't all be a ploy to sell books?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Originally posted by john124

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Twitter account has also disappeared......things are taking a very strange turn!

No it hasn't. Here it is - twitter.com...

Sorry: 404 - Not Found.

Second line.

It was there 10 mins ago.

Could be a hoax and the guy selling the book is covering his tracks. Or NASA are taking her to the desert now as food for wild dogs, and they're erasing every record of her life!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Zeropoint

I know what you mean....her windows live account is also very extensive.

aenstreanrealm.spaces.live.com...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I search for her in google news but nothing went out, the same for NASA Ames and so on...
I doubt she found something interesting, it's much more to attract people to share their CPU time for calculations or something else to get attention...

when you have some worldwide news to tell, just tell it.. don't waste your time posting some attractive info then nothing. Or at least, give the info to Wikileaks and some other big websites. Even do a .torrent and share it on internet if you want also a fast and growing diffusion ! Don't start with "hey my friend, I've got something big. please make an announcement somewhere..."

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Zeropoint

I know what you mean....her windows live account is also very extensive.

aenstreanrealm.spaces.live.com...

Lets wait and see if that get closed as well.

link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Aldeberan in Taurus is one...

Epsilon Eridany,

Izar (Epsilon Bootes), ... See More

Thuban (Alpha Draconis),

Proxima Centauri

all sending signals that are similar and not natural!

Wow... this hits a ton of places that are known to be inhabited in extra-terrestrial lore. I created a website for my web design class last semester that does a pretty good job giving an overview of which solar systems in our galaxy are inhabited, and by whom.

jbake2012.angelfire.com...

link   
various people are expressing their doubts on his FB page now and here's what he said about her when asked how well he knows her :

Judy is a general friend... when do you ask a friend to show credentials... she is very conversant in all aspects of astronomy and has been very professional when it comes to discussing data. She has all sorts of data sources and all the observatories etc.

I have never doubted who she is.

Yes Judy is very human and a live wire personality too ... See Morebut that is great. I know a few academics that are like this. I am more worried about her situation right now just like a few of her friends who are in panic mode. Im hoping she is okay more than anything else.

He made an earlier post listing the creds SHE puts on her page as well and they all sound very impressive but of course how to verify them....she sounds like she knows what she's talking about but it's frustrating not having any real info about her

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

I doubt NASA has anything to do with this. It's probably just them acting this whole thing up from the beginning and then covering their own tracks to sell some crap in a near future.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I nearly squealed with excitment at first now I'm guessing the following story.

Wayne has a book out and thinks "how can I get a truck load of exposure for the old sales?" His friend is in posession of a load of unused scocial networking accounts she just never found the time to get into and a loose affiliation with NASA.

I'm guessing the major give away is the fact that the guy was posting the info on his wall. If it was all breaking info between myself and a friend I wouldnt be posting it on the net untill it was all crystal clear...

link   
And if you where on the verge of the greatest discovery ever, you wouldnt brag about it on Facebook until you cover all your angles!

Also found her on a site called Nsearch.
She joined on March 29th 2010.
Has 3 friends and one wall post which is a Welcome message.
The picture is a lady in a Nasa hat also.

I wouldnt take this seriously.

link   
Double post!
Sorry people.

[edit on 3/5/10 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Her Account is still up and running but she has taken down her picture......

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
reply to post by II HAL II

LMAOROF. Nice subliminal message.

Subliminal message?.... what subli.... WOW

Just checked my post, my PC is hooked up to SETI@home and it seems to have picked up a UV signal.

Seriously though, I think this is a case of wait and see on this one.

However reading the last few pages and the FB updates from this guy does read like a fictional drama to me. Hope not.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_
reply to post by john124

I doubt NASA has anything to do with this. It's probably just them acting this whole thing up from the beginning and then covering their own tracks to sell some crap in a near future.

I'll go with that as well. We see it time and time again - people manipulating the believers for money. I was being sort of sarcastic when I mentioned NASA taking her to the desert.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thomas_
Until this hits the mainstream media I won't be paying any more attention to this.

Haha, yeah that's a great idea. You'll also be glad to know that the mainstream media is reporting that the recession is over!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join