It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Untergang
Sheesh people. Nothing has even been stated to be confirmed as ANYTHING yet, and already the smear campaign begins on this woman's reputation. Alot of posters on this site have a real problem with that. In other words, the facts are yet to even be determined, and already many here have reached a verdict. Childish, but not untypical, I guess.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Untergang]

Nothing has been confirmed including her status as, doctor, astrophyicist, scientist , Nasa/seti employee whatever. So why should we take anything she reports more seriously than any other random unqualified web person.

The Herschal guy (self styled anomaly expert it seems) appears to have trusted that she says who she is and that she has been working on what she says she works on. Doesn't make any of it true.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Trying not to get excited..it's not working...

Any proof?
also if this is real.. get it onto the web and streets now before TPTB move in.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Update from Wayne -

"-Wayne Herschel-
We have the very basic data to check out tomorrow with some astronomer friends. Its 1am here and although I feel a little despondent but still with a little hope we can get to the bottom of it tomorrow. I am still absolutely sure Judy was as excited as we all were but the question has to be if she was targeted for a prank... or is it expected action taken against releasing premature data from her piers??? "

Looks like shows over till tommorow folks......where it will become clear that she was pranked some way or another is my guess.....

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Twitter account has also disappeared......things are taking a very strange turn!

link   

-Wayne Herschel- : We have the very basic data to check out tomorrow with some astronomer friends. Its 1am here and although I feel a little despondent but still with a little hope we can get to the bottom of it tomorrow. I am still absolutely sure Judy was as excited as we all were but the question has to be if she was targeted for a prank... or is it expected action taken against releasing premature data from her piers???

Oh well, I can go to bed now then.

Edit : Argh', someone beat me to it ! Hats off to you sir

[edit on 3/5/2010 by Unium]

link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
Just got another update from Wayne:

Wayne Herschel- May 3 at 4:20pm Report
It is now worse... Judy is in hot water... Im waiting to see if she has been forced to close her FB account??? I hope not. I really need to hear the results on my target star. Im so fed up with all the interference in research on this subject matter and this special star target all year. My distributor in the USA was interfered with too.

Where link did you read that?

What the hell is wayne herschel's target star? very strange.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Twitter account has also disappeared......things are taking a very strange turn!

No it hasn't. Here it is - twitter.com...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
"Distributor in the USA?" Here comes the punchline, folks...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well she better start collating and dispatching any evidence she has because I feel an impromptu car crash coming up...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Originally posted by Wookiep

Where link did you read that?

What the hell is wayne herschel's target star? very strange.

That was a private message on FB he sent me. I requested he take a look at this board and got a few responses. The first one I posted a few pages back. (about his and her page being hit with viruses.)

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

You shouldn't take any of it too seriously yet. That's my point. Patience is considered a virtue most everywhere else, but on this site it seems to be a weakness. You won't be able to confirm anything on my career or personal life online either. Does that automatically make me a quack or a hoaxer? To the majority here, probably.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Ah yes............thanks must have typed it in wrong.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Yes we had some email chat about me selling his books from the UK. I don't have his books as yet though as have to do a long journey to pick some up .
Nothing has been finalized yet or it would be all over my websites and FB page and I'd be MOST certain to post a link to my book sales site in my sig if I had any to sell.....oh well you think what you like but if this is all BS then Wayne is not going get more than 5 minutes of exposure which is not suddenly going to start shifting thousands of books......

PS) why would I openly mention I have talked with him about selling his books if all along I knew for sure this was some bogus crock of BS used as a marketing ploy for said book ? I'd hardly want to give a reason for people to be suss about ME, would I ?!!!

[edit on 3/5/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
lol... she certainly has a colorful life, that's for sure!

Only the president can pardon this kiss...

Radio astronomer Judy Faltskog kissed a woman 13 years ago. And now, because of that kiss, she has a criminal record - and only President Thabo Mbeki can pardon her.

Faltskog, 40, was arrested and charged with public indecency in 1993 when she kissed her girlfriend at a Randburg nightclub.

"This is unbelievable. I have never been arrested for drugs or anything like that. Now I have to ask the president for a pardon because I'm a lesbian," she said.

Because of her criminal record, Faltskog is not allowed to live or work anywhere else in the world. Her worries began one night in 1993 when she joined her partner, Ursula Verster, for a night out. They ended up at a nightclub in Randburg, where she kissed Verster. The couple were immediately arrested by four plainclothes policemen, who fined them R200 each.

"I understand that what I did was illegal back in those days, but not now," she said on Wednesday.

This article was originally published on page 3 of The Mercury on February 09, 2006

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Untergang
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

You won't be able to confirm anything on my career or personal life online either. Does that automatically make me a quack or a hoaxer? To the majority here, probably.

If you started making similar claims? yes.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Intresting thread whatever the truth about the claims may be.
Mentioning Epsilon Eridani got my curriosity tingling.
I read something about that star system before, im sure it was to do with signals but was debunked.
-And I decided to use that as a place of origin for a story I done a while back.

Could this be another recycled hoax?

Or something else..?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Our honeypot system is now a proud member of NASA Ames. Looks like they could use a few unused CPU cycles, they've only got two active members.

Upshot: NASA Ames is not a closed team, anyone can join, Dr Judy hasn't processed anything for quite some time, either, apparently. Thus, being a member of NASA Ames - the SAH team doesn't mean squat in terms of indicating employment at NASA Ames.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

No it hasn't. Here it is - twitter.com...

Sorry: 404 - Not Found.

Second line.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
lol... she certainly has a colorful life, that's for sure!

Only the president can pardon this kiss...

Radio astronomer Judy Faltskog kissed a woman 13 years ago. And now, because of that kiss, she has a criminal record - and only President Thabo Mbeki can pardon her.

Faltskog, 40, was arrested and charged with public indecency in 1993 when she kissed her girlfriend at a Randburg nightclub.

"This is unbelievable. I have never been arrested for drugs or anything like that. Now I have to ask the president for a pardon because I'm a lesbian," she said.

Because of her criminal record, Faltskog is not allowed to live or work anywhere else in the world. Her worries began one night in 1993 when she joined her partner, Ursula Verster, for a night out. They ended up at a nightclub in Randburg, where she kissed Verster. The couple were immediately arrested by four plainclothes policemen, who fined them R200 each.

"I understand that what I did was illegal back in those days, but not now," she said on Wednesday.

This article was originally published on page 3 of The Mercury on February 09, 2006

I don't understand how Judy's sexual orientation has anything to do with her credibility. As of now, nothing is confirmed on either side so let's stop speculating and wait for the factual evidence to rise to the surface. One way or the other, we will know soon.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join