It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Prompts UN Walkout

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
I find it so funny that people here defend Iran's "President," I'd call you all naive but that would be too obvious. I don't want war with them, or Iraq, or Afghanistan...but this guy is not your friend, and I would have walked out too. What he says is nonsense.

He doesn't have to be anybody's friend, and all of what he says, is not nonsense.

It's about respect, and giving the guy the opportunity to speak, even if you don't like what he has to say.

Have you considered what outrage would be smeared on this board, had he walked out on somebody else today?

Why is it ok, in any way shape or form to walk out on anybody?

They way I see it is, they didn't even give him the opportunity to make an a$$ out of himself. He came out shining on this one.

Nothing was accomplished other than the people walking out, making themselves look bad.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Can you say GRANDSTANDING?
We all in our lives have our five minutes of fame.

He's a tool!

Just like anybody else who's EGO'S BIG enough to think they can influence the world.

pffft

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BingeBob

"Ok lets ignore..."

the murder of Palestinian children? Hiding 200+nukes and bitching about other countries, stealing people's organs? Committing genocide? Calling yourself a Hebrew when you're a European/Khazar then threatening American Christians that they will be punished if they don't support the murder of the true Semites (Palestinians)? Taking down the USS Liberty? Which one? Oh yeah, people like you ignore all of them.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Just to keep warmachines on and arms race in full steam? ... I see.

You can be right, hope you are. And yes, behind the scenes we can see that Russia/China support makes Iran attack impossible, and alliance between Arab nations against any war started by Israel is widely warned... In all sense, there will not come any war and you are right, my friend.

But... - can I still give my - but?

War peopaganda in Israel is really in highest possible level, and that country is scared to their ears about nukes, scuds, hamas, hezbollahs, syrians, terrorists --- and all of that crap, that I have start to wonder, really I am - that are "they" starting to make last "great sacrifice" with Jewish lives - by starting WW3 and wasting that nation - to get their absolute goal, New World Order - One world government and Jewish king to earth?

When IDF Chief of staf gave his statement about how "Bible is our guide" - I ran out all of my last hope for sense in Middle East and fanatical Israeli politics. I see that they are about to start a war what in real they can not win - and they know that, but for what? - Only answer what I have is NWO.

Respect your positive thinking!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca RoseHe doesn't have to be anybody's friend, and all of what he says, is not nonsense.

It's about respect, and giving the guy the opportunity to speak, even if you don't like what he has to say.

Have you considered what outrage would be smeared on this board, had he walked out on somebody else today?

Why is it ok, in any way shape or form to walk out on anybody?

They way I see it is, they didn't even give him the opportunity to make an a$$ out of himself. He came out shining on this one.

Nothing was accomplished other than the people walking out, making themselves look bad.

You have a right to free speech...not a right that everyone has to listen to you. Give me a break; walking out is a sign of saying "this guy doesn't know what the hell he's talking about." Under your logic if someone got up in front of the U.N. talking about how the holocaust wasn't real and Hitler was a really nice guy...and that concentration camps were for people having trouble "concentrating" that I should just sit there wide mouthed like an idiot. It's a joke, and you're naive. I guess if my preacher got up in front of the church and said the Jews were evil I shouldn't walk out of the church...yeah, makes sense. I'll keep what you have said in mind.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by yellowcard]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You influence the world every time you fart, lol. Do you not think you being in the world influences it.

What is democracy then?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

Im confused...were you agreeing with me or giving me an asshat award???

Hey...didnt this guy break alot of (UN) rules when he started a nuclear strategery plan?

[edit on 3-5-2010 by BingeBob]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Yeah, I should try to learn some of his calm too... But, I just think this is all so wrong, so wrong, so wrong... You know? Keep people scared, keeping Iranian population in terror and playing these disastorous hegemony-games for what, Oil? - Same poison what is now ruining US coats and very innocent marine lifes over there!

You remember "The Change?" - But in reality everything was "Vote one, get two" - and this same old, same old... What would we need in whole world is negotiations, talks, some understanding - and decent behaviour - but no, only thing they offered us was "Clinton The Second"

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I find it so funny that people here defend Iran's "President," I'd call you all naive but that would be too obvious. I don't want war with them, or Iraq, or Afghanistan...but this guy is not your friend, and I would have walked out too. What he says is nonsense.

He isn't my friend but America certainly isn't either. That could easily be Australia or any other smaller power in Irans place.

Next you could say we had nukes and needed to be invaded. You'd take our natural resources, our entire GDP, my pension, and my children and grandchildrens future and call it free market enterprise. Your elite will even cannibalise the USA's own middle and lower classes for a dollar, no one is safe and no one will be safe until the rule of law is restored and corruption wiped out.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

You see, nobody has to agree with what he says. Nobody has to like him. Instead of getting up, and walking out, they can show displeasure, when it is their time to speak, and offer rebuttals.

To get up, and just walk out is childish, and disrespectful.

I'm sure he will get pointed comments on what he had to say. So, should he get up and walk out if he doesn't like what others have to say?

The whole idea is about communication. If people are not willing to listen, and offer replies, good or bad, then what is the whole point?

Actually, the fact that people got up and walked out, should make it so they can't have a rebuttal or comment on what he had to say. They didn't stay to listen afterall!

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

You see, nobody has to agree with what he says. Nobody has to like him. Instead of getting up, and walking out, they can show displeasure, when it is their time to speak, and offer rebuttals.

I'm sure he will get pointed comments on what he had to say. So, should he get up and walk out if he doesn't like what others have to say?

The whole idea is about communication. If people are not willing to listen, and offer replies, good or bad, then what is the whole point?

Actually, the fact that people got up and walked out, should make it so they can't have a rebuttal or comment on what he had to say. They didn't stay to listen afterall!

Well said! I agree completely.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I understand.

But from decades of observations. Keep it in perspective.
I know emotions run high. Mine get pushed. I try my damnedest to hold them in check.. That's why I avoid certain topics. Many of us of have. He was allowed to speak his piece. By international LAW. Good for him.

That doesn't mean we the west have to sit and listen. He has the right to speak, But the West has the right to not listen. PEOPLE understand the situation.

Zionist pfft.

Have you learned the whole truth? Was Mao a JEW aka a Zionist? Was Stalin a JEW?

If that's your base for this conspiracy!

Ha Ha Ha Iran may now be already supported by the Zionists and He is a mouth piece! Setting the entire world up for their next move. If that's your bag.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I'll keep that in mind at the next White Supremacy rally, I'll stick around and listen to what they have to say...walking away would be plane childish!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

You see...

There is no Hope for Peace

There are many attempts to understand why the Arab/Israel conflict remains unresolved. Among the reasons advanced for this impasse are: years of suspicion, fear, feelings of injustice and stereotyping have created apsychological barrier between Israelis and Arabs. Negative perceptions have reduced incentives to accept peace proposals, prejudice the viability of these proposals and preclude feelings of empathy.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Must read article and just published.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'll keep that in mind at the next White Supremacy rally, I'll stick around and listen to what they have to say...walking away would be plane childish!

Well, why would you go to one of those, if you hadn't planned on listening?

This is a rather odd comparison to a meeing at the UN, where people go to speak, and listen! Most importantly, to learn!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

"You dont have to be a Jew to be Zionist" - I think todays USA government is the best example for this, but EU Federalists are not any better from that. Banksters puppets are running the show.

Marx, Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin was financed and organized totally by these same Zionist forces behind EU and USA, and also Nazi regime. Taking Tzars regime out and replace that by Zionist puppets was mostly reason for WW1 as a pretext for revolution.

I dont see this "Zionist - thing" has anything to do with races or political ideologies. Its all about power - to get it, to have it, and to maintain it - policies are made and changed for these purposes.

Zionism is ultimately a dictature ruled by one king, believing to one world government and supporting this structure of power - "pharaos of new ages" - illuminated banksters - All who are willing to support this are welcomed, but those who are not - are finally forced to accept this:

Geneva - Finance
London - Politics
Rome - Spirits
Wahington - Defence
Jerusalem - Government

In short this is how I see our world - but "eastern coalition" and SCO, witch is now growing with BRIC is formed to fight against this structure, and in my eyes I see that world is fast separating to two camps.

US "hegemony policy" is in real NWO and Russian "multipolarism" is aöö the others who are not ready to accept this Zionist banksters power structure. I see that there is now way to avoid WW3 in near future.

When Bush gave his speech "You are with us, or against us..." was in real the start of world war 3.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN

"You dont have to be a Jew to be Zionist" - I think todays USA government is the best example for this, but EU Federalists are not any better from that. Banksters puppets are running the show.

See!
This is from my perspective that this whole thing FAILS.

The US /West/Jews/ Zionist cant get China to move on the RATE!
This is the world. The real REAL world it's dangerous an NO I'm not talking about bomb scares in NY or the Gulf Oil spill. Until we really understand each other [Humans] how can we really explore space and other possible life off world? Hawkings was right.

Semper Fi

PEACE

I mean that!
Slay

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Well, why would you go to one of those, if you hadn't planned on listening?

This is a rather odd comparison to a meeing at the UN, where people go to speak, and listen! Most importantly, to learn!

So, at a town hall meeting where you go to "listen" you would sit through a white supremacist saying the local Jewish store owner should be killed, and that the holocaust isn't real? You know that rallies oft occur on "public" property and thus being in their presence would be rather unavoidable. No, you probably don't, because apparently you haven't a clue as to what you're talking about, since your logic has totally backfired; I'm sure you'll get starred though, so don't worry you aren't the only naive one around here.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by yellowcard]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I just don't understand it. Why would anyone be such a ass to someone else? Atleast be civil enough to listen to them instead of running away from their problems. I think this is what's wrong with our government. If they would listen not just to other countries but to it's citizens we would be better off

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join