It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Prompts UN Walkout

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BingeBob

So if we shouldn't listen to that criminal why should we listen to the ones running the USA?

Criminals we can easily see and trace that have just wrecked the global economy by fraud. They've done more damage than a real nuclear attack would have.

They're currently growing and exporting vast amounts of opium right in front of us as well.

Be more mindful of who you call a criminal. What I see from Iran is compliance with the NPT and the expectation it can pursue it's nuclear program peacefully without the constant threats of conventional/nuclear attack by the USA.

The NPT legally requires nuclear nations to help others obtain peaceful nuclear technology and energy, not obstruct them.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by belial259

Thanks for posting the video.

Whether I disagree with them I do want to hear what they have to say. Now I noticed how evrything regarding Nuclear weapons that has been done over the past 60 years is directly put on the US. I noticed as would anybody who watches it he failed to remind the world that the OTHER major reason for global instability was the Soviets and their sphere of influence. Now Russia is a somewhat Allie of Iran and the OTHER major Nuclear power is China who is also helping Iran.

I wonder why he didn't slam them as hard as he did the US?

AGENDA?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by belial259

I watched and listen whole clip, and there was just nothing what could make anyone upset!!! - Just facts from nukes, threats, and US / Zionist policies. Very kind and peaceful talk in general from this "reborn Hitler" who have always when he have talked before too - what I have heard about 5-10 times, is very calm and peaceful with his thoughts and views.

I dont see any maniac in this room, except...

#ing western war propaganda!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Ok lets ignore the whole killing innocent people by the thousands part of this guy...how about rigging an election recently???

What exactly does he have to do to be a criminal???

Steal money? Or just put some stars and stripes on his flag?

[edit on 3-5-2010 by BingeBob]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The jackals and snakes really hate Iran because they pose a threat to their quest for global control
I remember how much they spammed that one fake dead protestor on TV last year in an attempt to brainwash us into thinking their regime needed change which no doubt I am sure some groups and agenices have tried to do. And before anybody calls me an anti semite I myself don't like seeing Baal worshipping Zionist freaks rule over Israel and real Jews (meaning humans rather than shapeshifting blood drinking snakes who pretend they're Jewish) and cause nothing but trouble for Israeli citizens and their neighbors.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Soviet Union??? Havent we already learned from hidden history, and I think Iran is very aware from these facts too - that who was behind Soviet era and fueled the revolution and uprising against Tzar in Russia to take over that country in 1917... War needs finance.

Talking US/Zionist acts includes Soviet Union in my eyes.

Todays newborn Russia have changed a lot from those times, and in Putins era we have masses of evidence that Zionists and USA has lost their control in Kreml, and Bejing has taken their place.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I also noticed he either had his facts wrong OR simply lied.

Take it as you will. He said of all the nuclear weapons the US had half. Both the Former Soviets/Russians and the US will both admit that Russia actually has more. So more AGENDA generated Rhetoric?

SOURCE

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I also noticed he either had his facts wrong OR simply lied.

Take it as you will. He said of all the nuclear weapons the US had half. Both the Former Soviets/Russians and the US will both admit that Russia actually has more. So more AGENDA generated Rhetoric?

SOURCE

Yeah and that steep drop in Russia's declared nukes is because they went "lost"...Where do you think countries like N Korea and Iran get their material? You think those dark age fools know how to refine uranium out of the ground??? They cant even get running water right...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BingeBob
Yeah and that steep drop in Russia's declared nukes is because they went "lost"...Where do you think countries like N Korea and Iran get their material? You think those dark age fools know how to refine uranium out of the ground??? They cant even get running water right...

So....

Iran may have some of that material? Then they come out at the UN and speak against it?

OK?

Interesting perspective.

I see now, Said the blind man. Tell me more.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Nice catch there. As far as I remember the USSR did have more nukes than the USA.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

How about 500 000 - 1 000 000 innocent killed by US/NATO after 911 - they are not in your counts? Where are these your accusations of thousands of killed peoples based on?

How about those US (Israeli made) voting machines, have you forget how strange was elections in USA were in Bush era, or what happened in last New Hampshire primaries? Only elections in world witch dont include any foreign observers are done in USA, but in Iran there was over 150 UN foreign observers, and their report dont favor any allecations from large scale frauds made. Those fraud allegations have come outside from Iran, mostly by British sources after elections, and there we have ousted Shahs (living in UK) supporters.

Lets keep the facts straight.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Reply to both...

He speaks out against it while back at home hes got his minions busy making bombs out of the stuff...

Those things you speak of were conducted by groups with a cause in mind...This guy pulls the strings...

*cough, cough black panthers with nightsticks, cough, cough*

When the UK or Barry or Mrs. Clinton start talking utter nonsense without regard to the sound of their nonsense then i would expect the other countries to walk out on them too

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Just let Iran go. That's it plain and simple. I really don't care about them any more. If they do what they say then there will be no problem. If they don't, then let them suffer the consequences. I just hope that nobody I know is killed when either Iran or one of it's surrogates detonates a nuke.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So....

Iran may have some of that material? Then they come out at the UN and speak against it?

OK?

Interesting perspective.

I see now, Said the blind man. Tell me more.

Hes got you fooled doesnt he? Seems like a rational guy up there denouncing nuclear proliferation. Where do you think he got his material? If he was just trying to make a nuclear power facility, how well can he protect it? who is going to run it? who is going to work at it? This region isnt known for "wicked smaat fellas". Doesnt the fact that he is playing with nuclear material go against his denouncing nuclear proliferation?

If he was only trying to get a nuke power plant up and running and they screwed it up and the plant melted into the ground it could be devastating to that whole region...

Opening and running a nuclear power generating facility is a bit more complicated than running a lemonade stand...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

Iran detonates nuke - where? In Palestine (Israel) ??? I think whole idea and war propaganda from of Iran maybe using nukes in mostly Arab populated Israel is just crazy.... They would not kill Israel, but mostly palestinians.

I just dont see any realism in these threats.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I find it so funny that people here defend Iran's "President," I'd call you all naive but that would be too obvious. I don't want war with them, or Iraq, or Afghanistan...but this guy is not your friend, and I would have walked out too. What he says is nonsense.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by yellowcard]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

My friend, who I respect! I think this whole thing boils down to allowing a small potential regional Nuclear power so close to the strait the potential ability to bottle neck the strait.

Israel is safe and so is Iran
Greater forces are at work here in my very Humble Opinion.

As far as I'm concerned Israel and Iran = Pawns and they are both playing the game.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

How can you hate him? Hes good for laughs and hes down to earth. No matter how hard the media tries to paint him as a madman or some kind of destroyer, he continues to walk the right line while giving us some humor/truth at the same time with his speeches. I respect him more than any of the last three pieces of # that were our presidents that I have seen while alive.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Should I then defend her? - without saying a word from Israeli nukes... And in my last counting Israel was only one who have those:

Clinton: The Mideast must be freed of nuclear weapons

"We support efforts to realize the goal of a weapons-of-mass-destruction-free-zone in the Middle East in accordance with the 1995 Middle East resolution. The Middle East may present the greatest threat of nuclear proliferation in the world today," Clinton said told delegates at the opening of a month-long review conference of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Trearty in New York.

www.haaretz.com...

... AIPAC owned USA is a shame to human kind and she is a #ing warhawkish bitch - thats my straight opinion!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
I dont see any maniac in this room, except...

#ing western war propaganda!

Too right he seemed very calm and pleasant. As long as he tries to stick to facts that he can prove, people like us will listen.

We all know the anglo american empire is the big monster in the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join