It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Prompts UN Walkout

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by belial259

I meant attacks on the USA and UK here on ATS.

A member has actually stated that he wants every single American and Israeli to die yet no action by mods etc yet people get banned for daring to mention certain topics, question certain individuals or heaven forbid be downright racist!

Still, what should we expect in this PC controlled day and age???

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I have done what to you?

Have I some how peed in your breakfast cereal?

Why would you want me dead? Among all other Americans

So really I ask

You do not know me, never met me, and you would like me dead.

so tell me why.

edit reason: quote no longer there

[edit on 5/3/2010 by EvilBat]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
A reminder...

The topic:

» Breaking Alternative News » Ahmadinejad Prompts UN Walkout

Despite certain member's apparent inability to express their "opinion" within the rather minimal constraints of the Terms & Conditions
(i.e. "You will not behave in a ... hateful, intolerant, ... manner)

This thread will carry on, with further responses focused on the actual topic of discussion.

Thank You

» Breaking Alternative News » Ahmadinejad Prompts UN Walkout

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ahh the little punks who see the US as the big bad guys don't see the big picture. If the Iranian nuclear program was for peaceful means why the secrecy? The axis of evil joke was right with S. Korea and so far seems on the ball w/Iran. Hmm China supports both
I wonder... Oh yea Isreal has called for the extermination of anyone. Before anyone plays the Palestinian card ask why the rest of the Middle East has not done squat for them!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Can I ask, how many times are other countries going to show their immaturity and complete disregard for the world stage by continuing to walk out of Ahmadinejad's speeches? They are making themselves out to looks like idiots.

The man has called countless times for complete, worldwide nuclear disarmament, as well as the reestablishment of effective organizations for enforcing such without relying on only the world's superpowers to do so - yet he is criticized and ignored each time.

So far, based on his actions and his words, I see nothing to the label that the United States government places on Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and believe that everything he says in his speeches is true in one form or another. Only the ignorant would believe otherwise.

The real enemies at this conference are the ones who walked out or didn't show up because they aren't even a part of the NPT (Pakistan, India, ISRAEL), not Iran.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

"why the secrecy"

What secrecy you're talking about? Is it opposite day? Do you mean the secrecy where they allowed the NPT to come and examine their nuclear technology, concluding that they are not a threat? Is that what secrecy you mean? You mean the secrecy where Mordechai Vanunu of Israel revealed their 200+ nukes and was sentenced to prison? Is that, in your world, what secrecy means? I suppose transparency means imprisonment of Mordechai Vanunu?

Anyway, on topic -- I see that the Iranian president was asked to "prove" to the world that his nuclear program was peaceful. I want to know, how is possible to prove it? Isn't the fact that they haven't nuked Japan enough? Isn't the fact that they allowed the NPT in enough? Who should I believe? The countries who repeatedly overthrew Iran's democratically elected leaders in the past over oil, or the horses mouth, which is the victim being spoken of?

[edit on 3-5-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I hate to agree with Amadinijhad(SP?) but he's right. There will be no peace in the ME as long as Israel has an undocumented nuclear arsenal. It's kind of hard to force somebody to abide by a resolution or treaty while turning a blind eye to anothers lack of compliance.

The nuclear policy of the ME is so twisted in hypocrasy that it's a joke. I don't think there should be any Nukes at all. That includes Israel.

We have enough conventional/BIO/Chem weapons to kill the human race why do we need nukes?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
So lets see.

ALL those who walked out were wrong?
Oh yeah America and Israel control the world.

I forget.

I seriously think Iran and Ahmadinejad believe their own BS Rhetoric.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Arrgh. I had typed a nice long response but when I clicked post the thread was suddenly closed. Oh well.

These walkouts happen all the time. In fact, because Ahmadinejad was a speaker at last year's UN racism conference the entire EU delegation walked out, and US, Israel, AUSTRALIA, Italy, Germany, Poland, Canada, New Zealand and the Netherlands boycotted the conference entirely. These countries boycotted because they thought Ahmadinejad was going to use it as a platform to bash Israel and they were right.

the US was not the only country that walked out of today's nuclear proliferation conference. Delegates from Britain, France, Hungary, New Zealand and the Netherlands all walked out.

I understand that this is childish and reactionary but listen to Ahmadinejad once in awhile. Many Iranian citizens despise him. He does not represent the new ideals of a modern, youthful and fairly liberal Iran. If last year's election hadn't been rigged and Mousavi was president right now perhaps the rest of the world would be OK with Iran's nuclear enrichment program.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
Ahh the little punks who see the US as the big bad guys don't see the big picture.

I disagree. I think we do see the big picture and that's why we're worried.

Even people in countries who are supposed to be your staunch allies are seriously questioning the USA and it's motives. All is not as it seems, and the US certainly hasn't done anything for it's own credibility since 9/11.

We've all seen the constant stream of lies and fraud and propaganda coming out of America for years now. And you can try and deny that they have been but you would only be doing it to yourself.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra5000

"world would be OK with Iran's nuclear enrichment program"

In case you didn't know, only the Zionists and its controlled "States" (I wouldn't even call them countries anymore) are "paranoid" about Iran's nuclear program. The Khazars have a carte blanche in the US and Europe, but soon the US and Europe will be insignificant enough because they allowed the Zionists to run it down into the ground. And people have the audacity to say America is only blessed when it supports "Jews" (you know, like Bernie Madoff, the Khazar in disguise).
Even a MOD here shares this absurb opinion

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by belial259

Originally posted by hangedman13
Ahh the little punks who see the US as the big bad guys don't see the big picture.

I disagree. I think we do see the big picture and that's why we're worried.

Even people in countries who are supposed to be your staunch allies are seriously questioning the USA and it's motives. All is not as it seems, and the US certainly hasn't done anything for it's own credibility since 9/11.

That could be because Obama has made it a point to piss off the allies that we have spent the last 50 or so years developing by playing into the hands of the enemies of the world.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I find the lack of maturity among the US delegation appalling. What kind of attitude does that display?Don't like what someone is saying, so they just get up and walk out...that's so adolescent.

What does walking out tell the rest of the world?

As a US citizen, I think it prudent that our "representation" be present for ALL talks and speeches...it's their damn job after all!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I disagree...I dont think we should have reps there at all...We have our own problems to fix before we worry about anyone else's... And these blanket deals that are being signed are frightening, at best.

Theres a reason Obama is the first president of the US to grant meeting with lunatics without preconditions...Thats also why they never used to let crazy street people into international business meetings

[edit on 3-5-2010 by BingeBob]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Here is a video from Russia Today about this story.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by belial259]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BingeBob

I disagree...I dont think we should have reps there at all...We have our own problems to fix before we worry about anyone else's... And these blanket deals that are being signed are frightening, at best.

Theres a reason Obama is the first president of the US to grant meeting with lunatics without preconditions...Thats also why they never used to let crazy street people into international business meetings

[edit on 3-5-2010 by BingeBob]

In your line of thinking, we shouldn't be there at all....that is topic of a different discussion. However, since we did have representatives there for the talks, I believe they should sit through them all.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

No one is right or wrong, thats why we need always diplomacy - and just like in Geneva year ago, when this "walk out" act was last time seen, we have gone only backwards in all major ME issues. I think foreign diplomacy is worst shape ever made by EU, Israel and USA - when same time SCO is making very good results with their deals and talks.

I think all the best wins and worst looses are always done in negotiation tables.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Like i said at the end of my last post...If the leader of a country gets up on stage and starts rambling about comic books for an hour noone should sit through it. Same goes for whatever this criminal has to say

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join