It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Prompts UN Walkout

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad Prompts UN Walkout

www.aolnews.com

UNITED NATIONS (May 3) -- The U.S. delegation walked out of a United Nations conference on nuclear nonproliferation during a speech by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in which he asserted Iran's right to enrich uranium for peaceful purposes and slammed Western powers, especially the U.S., for allowing Israel to maintain undeclared nuclear weapons.

"One of the gravest injustices committed by the nuclear weapon states is equating nuclear arms with nuclear energy," Ahmadinejad told...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Another staged act for favor Israel aggressive politics against Iran. Again

UN plays as kinderkarten where statesmans are acting like childrens... These thetrical moves are just to favor politics what are preplanned by warmongering hawkish, no matter what Iran does, or not.

Let the man speak - let negotiations roll... But no, there is war what these US/EU/Israelis are offering to us. No matter what.

We can expect those "peace negotiations" in Israel soon to be finnished without results, and summerwar is about to begin as planned. There is no diplomacy.

www.aolnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retrovertigo

What a pathetic scene that must have been...US delegates walking out of the UN because they have Iran in the crosshairs...

I was watching it from a stream another user on these forums linked in another thread. It certainly was a scene. Also Ban Ki Moon excused himself some time before the speech.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by belial259

What countries make this walk out?

USA, France and Canada? I have found... Was there some others?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The UN has no legitimacy. It is a tool for more powerful countries to rubber stamp their imperialism on weaker nations. This is a continuation of the drums for Iranian war. What is sad is that the average American will view this event through the lens they have been programmed with. How dare that muslim ahmenijad dare to challenge 'merica! We need to protect to Israel. Show them terrorists 'merica don't take nothin from no one. This mentality will justify another war, and another bloodbath. It never enters anyone's mind to further scrutinize the history of Iran and the US, or whether Iran has a legitimate point.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Retrovertigo

Damn right this is not the way handle diplomacy - US should take a deep lesson from Russia and Putin how to deal with foreign and defence politics. I thin we didnt see any SCO or BRIC countries making these walk outs?

!!! - This is discusting, and very dangerous for us all!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

*snip* removed a quote of an actioned post.

What is pathetic is you wishing others death over this. Why would you wish innocent people who are spending their time just trying to get by each day death? ohhh... I just read your avatar so it all makes sense now. You are just a troll looking for attention and probably cant understand the ramifications of your wishes.

Sad really.

[edit on 5/3/2010 by seagull]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
reply to post by belial259

What countries make this walk out?

USA, France and Canada? I have found... Was there some others?

I couldn't see them all. There was a lot leaving.

The only ones I know stayed for certain are the African Union. Their member was looking at everyone else aghast as they got up and left.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

*snip* removed actioned post.

That is a complete disgrace and I can not believe that the Mod's on here allow this this yet issue warnings and post bans for other innocuous comments.

Oh,but that's right, attacks on the USA and the UK are perfectly ok!

I wonder what would happen if I stated that I hope 3000 innocent Iranians would die in a terrorist attack?

You have a problem with the US government, not the millions of innocent US citizens.

You disgust me and I would love nothing more than meeting you one to one and seeing how big you are then!

Edit to add:
The validity of your arguement about Iran, the UN being a powerless organisation pale into inssignificance in light of your comment and it gives you absolutely no credability whatsover as a human being!

[edit on 3/5/10 by Freeborn]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
UN plays as kinderkarten where statesmans are acting like childrens...

Yep show me any adults in this world.

If they where real people they would sit there and listen. I can understand israel walking out if they are there, but not the europeans.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
What is pathetic is you wishing others death over this. Why would you wish innocent people who are spending their time just trying to get by each day death? ohhh... I just read your avatar so it all makes sense now. You are just a troll looking for attention and probably cant understand the ramifications of your wishes.

Sad really.

Someone's touchy, aren't they ?

Oh I understand the ramifications of what I'm saying alright...The US needs to pay and pay dearly for the innocents it has murdered over the last 60 yrs, and the way to do that is to also take innocents...

That is just...

[snip]

[mod edit: You will not behave in a ... hateful, intolerant ... manner]

[edit on 3-5-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Wow, troll much. Here's an idea......ask mommy if you cn go out and play now, as this is for grownups only. Sadly, some waste of skin has already starred your post, which I'm assuming was your plan with a post like that. Hmmm, wishing alot of deaths on the US.....good way to go for a star a flag fest, perhaps you could start the thread and all of the other teenagers on here can come and star a flag you to your hearts content. No offense meant to real teens on here, just people like this. So, since they walked out death is deserved? Hmmm, only country ever to do so? Nope, this little pos only comes here to start sh@@ evry chance he gets, frankly the isn't the only ones to ever walk out on him.....I guess the others get a pass. As far as owing the US, here's an idea, move the UN to a peaceful country like Iran, and hows about we get the hell out of it. After we do so, I'm sure Iran won't mind picking up the tab we pay........just a thought. Have a nice dday now.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

*snip* removed portion of actioned post.

You will have to live with your words ... One day, you will have to answer for them.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Was there some others?

Britain....

I thin we didnt see any SCO or BRIC countries making these walk outs?

Because Ahmadinejad didn't make ridiculous comments about those countries. It was the usual anti-American and zionist ranting that goes over the top. Ahmadi even welcomed the 13th Immam Mahdi to arrive shortly - an islamic prophet that they believe arrives during the end times to destroy their enemies.

They always walk out of his speeches, nothing new here and nothing will change because of it.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by john124]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
That is a complete disgrace and I can not believe that the Mod's on here allow this this yet issue warnings and post bans for other innocuous comments.

Oh,but that's right, attacks on the USA and the UK are perfectly ok!

Well we don't know who did those attacks. But some people are very angry about the prospect of war with Iran.

I have to admit seeing everyone walk out during a speech by Iran at a nuclear summit was very annoying for me.

I feel dirty for being associated with countries that want to attack Iran for little reason and keep invading countries and killing for oil and drugs and money.

If/When we attack Iran we will not be doing a good thing.

I'm not in any way implying the people that died in those attacks should have. I hate that they did have to die for nothing they didn't do anything wrong either.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Looks like someone's a little upset and envious they didn't make the ADL list.

Stop master baiting!

[edit on 3 May 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

*snip* removed portion of actioned post.

I can't believe you just said that.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

So you perpetuate hate and that will help make it all better? I don't know if I hope you are a teenager and just young or if I hope you are old and our children aren't that bad.

Almost every country in the world has killed off others in their history and its sad because you are agreeing with the policies that you act like you stand against. What makes an American family different then an Australian family?

Humans are just humans, imperfections and all.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join