It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Cagliostro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I've been lurking and reading all weekend, but thought this site is just too good not to get involved with.

So far my interests are weighted toward aliens/ufos, secret societies, religious conspiracies and ancient astronauts. Just a cursory glance at the ATS list of topics, however, suggests that I will soon be adding a few more categories.

Just wanted to pop in and say Hello to everyone--look forward to interacting with you on the boards!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cagliostro

Hey there cagliostro, you made the right choice when you joined ATS ... it really is a great place and most of the natives are friendly ... and very helpful if you ever need any help just yell and several people will be along to point you in the right direction.

Look forward to seeing you on the boards. Enjoy.

Woody

[edit on 3-5-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Greetings, it's my first day, too! If you're interested in ancient astronauts, you might want to check out the "Giants" novels by James Patrick Hogan. Hard science fiction, but isn't everything?
I think now it's published under the "Minervan Experiment" name. Puts a whole different take on Sitchin and Von Daniken without even mentioning them. Anyway, welcome!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Thanks Woodwytch and Hero. I'll have to check out that book, and I can see now I should revisit von Daniken (haven't read that for years). I only learned of Sitchin from this site, so I will add him to my growing list as well.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Hey cagliostro Welcome to ATS!!

Hopefully Helpful Link

Hope you enjoy it here and I'll cya around.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Thanks Rising, and thanks for the link--looks like lots of useful info for me. I started building my "fringe" bookmarks folder yesterday, and it seems that half are ATS threads...add one more!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Hi cagliostro, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Use the Google search, top right of your page. It'll help you track down ATS topics of interest.

top topics

join