It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assimilation Tests - Do You Think Like Us? If Not You Cannot Move Here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
To fight problems with assimilation into society by foreigners many say that a program for them to assimilate into our society properly should be a pre-test to being able to live here.

Test: Do You Think Like Us?
Balki Bartakamous from Mypos: Apparently Not
U.S. Immigration: Then You Cannot Move Here!

Isn't that disgusting when you put it into perspective?

If the law is no burqas then no burqas, even if it's no hijab then no hijab
law is law!

I am not talking about law here though
But culture

Thoughts?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The indoctrination process in all societies is to get everyone to mindlessly sing like a canary. while the mocking birds rule the nest.

Think alike, talk alike, hate alike. Slave mentality and slave process. If you don't sing and dance like a canary, you're an outcast.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
assimilation is what this country is about now. When at first, Independence was the term used to lure people here. How can u be independent in a place full of people chained to the same system?

how can people NOT see the obvious misuse of their trust? oh yeah, public education systems... thats right.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think there's a difference between saying if you don't think like us don't move here and asking that if you're going to move to a different country that you make at least an effort to adapt to that country's way of life.

I wouldn't move to France and expect the entire country to start speaking English just for me. Nor would I go walking in a parade waving an American flag. Instead, I would learn to speak French since it's the native language of the country I'd be living in. If I wanted an American flag, I'd keep it at home out of respect for the country that allowed me to move there.

That's basically all it comes down to. Respect for the country you're moving to. Obviously I would need a reason to move to France, and part of that reason might even be because I think I'd have a better life there. Why leave my home country, move to France, and then try to turn it into my home country? It's not an attempt at creating a country of mindless zombies. It's about having enough respect for the country that's allowing you move there to try to adapt yourself to your new environment.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
the assimilation of foreigners is also the assumation of foreigners. i don't believe a language test would tell me what that person could contribute to our country.

top topics

join