It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploding Manholes Rock NY Times Building Manhattan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Headpool

Yeah I hear that from some of my NY friends as well.... It is a crazy town and crazy stuff happens there. Soooo...nothing to see here..move along

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by Wide Awake R U
unless its by the govt to get everybody paranoid and off the real issues such as the speech today as was previously mentioned.

Fair enough...which begs the question, why are there people distracting from the real issues?

And who pays them?

to tell you the truth who knows. For all we know its just our own self destructive selves' whom are paying for the distraction.. There are people with millions who have nothing to do with politics nor with the so called "Agenda", some even have more power and influence than even the supposed "P.T.B". like i said its New York, and a blown manhole is far from a terrorist act. As I said before this happens at LEAST 2-3 times a year, I live in Queens and that is nothing new, nor surprising. I am actually quite shocked that other people are taking it the way they are. just look at NY1 this is New York's center for news. If you clicked on that link you will see it is nothing major but here at this Link they managed to catch this supposed suspect in under 48 hours but when 9/11 happened they couldn't catch not one person.
This just makes me realize that the only reason they call them "sheep'le" is because they will die off without the Sheppard. *Snip* that call me a renegade sheep because I refuse to be misdirected by my government and i will not be badged by any so called "Terrorist". My teenage years were more dangerous than these supposed threats we have now. I just hope people can realize and speak up and pardon my french just seriously sorry stop being a bunch of *Snip* =T

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Wide Awake R U]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/4/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide Awake R U

Relax...stop referring to people as sheeple...it is an interesting coincedence to have a car bomb threat and manhole covers exploding.

Perhaps this is an oppurtunity to learn more...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
reply to post by Wide Awake R U

Relax...stop referring to people as sheeple...it is an interesting coincedence to have a car bomb threat and manhole covers exploding.

Perhaps this is an oppurtunity to learn more...

i think u might have took what i said wrong or out of context, to where you think i am upset. When i said "sheep'le" I even mentioned myself as a part of the sheep. What makes me and a few sheep different from my other fellow sheep is i will not take the incompetence and deceit of my Sheppard. simply I am refusing to make a big deal out of nothing when there is so much more to worry about..

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

As I said before this happens at LEAST 2-3 times a year, I live in Queens and that is nothing new, nor surprising. I am actually quite shocked that other people are taking it the way they are.

That sounds terribly dangerous though from a public health and safety perspective. Where do the manhole covers go after they explode?

I can't imagine getting hit in the face by one would be very pleasant. Has anyone ever been killed by one of these rogue man hole covers?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by belial259

As I said before this happens at LEAST 2-3 times a year, I live in Queens and that is nothing new, nor surprising. I am actually quite shocked that other people are taking it the way they are.

That sounds terribly dangerous though from a public health and safety perspective. Where do the manhole covers go after they explode?

I can't imagine getting hit in the face by one would be very pleasant. Has anyone ever been killed by one of these rogue man hole covers?

since the manholes are usually are in the middle of the street when they do blow they usually just damage cars, but occasionally they will hit a pedestrian.
One recent manhole explosion death i remember was about a year or two ago in Brooklyn when someone was in the hole working when it had exploded.

here we go found the article Con Ed worker killed in manhole explosion

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Wide Awake R U]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

and a Oil-Tanker has reported to exploded in the Strait of Malacca

Wait what? Where did this info come from.

2nd line- death to all man hole covers. I vow to reform their evil ways

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Ok well it seems pretty evident that this is probably not a terrorist act. But speaking of "terrorist" attacks that cause little to no damage, (like the underwear bomber, the shoe bomber, the "smoke" car-bomb" a few days ago) has got me thinking and now it`s too late: I have a comment to make. Isn`t it just another nail in the coffin when you look at all of these petty attacks and then out of nowhere we have a "9/11", or a USS cole, or wtc parking basement bomb. It just seems obvious that when the people who live in caves try to do something, it doesn`t work well and it doesn`t have the look and feel of a proffessionally executed operation. So these somewhat successful attacks stick out like a sore thum and reek of cia involvement. And the thing that scares me about the cia is that they have become a seperate entity from our government and have their own agenda. In other words, they have been infiltrated. Ha, listen to me! The whole damn country has been infiltrated. Seemingly fitting for such an extremelly power hungry, predatorial nation... to end by being eaten alive from the inside. Like one of those hideous creatures that plants it`s egg sack into another animal so that when the eggs hatch the babies have a ready meal to munch on upon awakening, a technique of cruel , cold, calculating, cunning genius. I believe it`s a species of spider. I`ve heard people denounce the existance of God upon learning of these things. Their reason? A God would not allow such beings to exist, therefore, their existance confirms His nonexistance. Funny, if something like this happens to the usa, there`s a chance it will actually CONFIRM the existance of God for a great many people! :^) lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

You took the words right out of my brain. The car bomb "attack" in Times Square really showed that there is NO money, and no organization of resources. It really was amateur hour, totally pathetic and it goes to show... 9/11 was a fluke 4 times over or a False Flag Op which doesn't warrant all this money being spent on trying to fight a terrorist group that doesn't know its ass from its elbow or may not exist at all.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Ok well it seems pretty evident that this is probably not a terrorist act. But speaking of "terrorist" attacks that cause little to no damage, (like the underwear bomber, the shoe bomber, the "smoke" car-bomb" a few days ago) has got me thinking and now it`s too late

Wow, you just blew my mind. When I read that, it hit me like a ton of bricks or should I say a SUV full of fireworks and propane

I can't believe I haven't seen that. Its like night and day, throw in the failed propane bombs in Germany, Scotland, and England and you would think they would figure it out that it just doesn't work. Amateur Hour

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
reply to post by doctor j and inmate c5779

You took the words right out of my brain. The car bomb "attack" in Times Square really showed that there is NO money, and no organization of resources. It really was amateur hour, totally pathetic and it goes to show... 9/11 was a fluke 4 times over or a False Flag Op which doesn't warrant all this money being spent on trying to fight a terrorist group that doesn't know its ass from its elbow or may not exist at all.

I said it in another thread and it is worth repeating. We can pull out now. Their top bomb maker takes responsibility for this. If this is the best they got, then we got no worries.

<< 1   >>

join