It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group hands out flyers to ‘Report an Illegal’ day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Thank you for pointing that out. A star for you! Us Arizonans hate it when those damn Canadians come up from MEXICO to steal all our lumberjack and seal killing jobs.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
Not all illegal aliens are the same.

They all have one thing in common:

They are guilty of committing a felony.

You are trying to argue the different degrees of being a criminal. Unfortunately, though some crimes are better than others, to say it is not still a crime is wrong.

Until our Federal Laws change (which I hope they don't), any person that knowingly crosses the border into this country without proper documentation and/or overstays their visa allowing them temporary residence, is guilty of committing a felony.

It's actually a rather black and white law. There is no gray area. Enter with proper papers or don't enter. It really can't get any simpler.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Second, illegal is not a race. If a perfectly white person doesn't have papers, he or she is going to go through same procedures.

Exactly.
This law is not exclusive to minorities, majorities, or any person or race.

I certainly don't want them just to oust Hispanic illegals, I want them to follow our laws and oust them all.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Illegal aliens are not felons.

Wikipedia says:

A person convicted in a court of law of a felony crime is known as a felon. In the United States, where the felony/misdemeanor distinction is still widely applied, the Federal government defines a felony as a crime punishable by death or imprisonment in excess of one year. If punishable by exactly one year or less, it is classified as a misdemeanor.

Being an illegal alien in the US carries no imprisonment.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
let me guess they only handed it to the Caucasian race?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join