Has anyone ever done a serious study of NWO themes in religion?

page: 1

join

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I've been wondering if there was anyone out there who has studied religious symbolism and talked about how religion has to do with a new world order, with the prophecies about the world government, and the agenda behind religion and what it has to do with the world government. I know about project blue beam, and, while I know that project blue beam is a hoax, it certainly is an interesting take on religion and its use with the new world order. I was wondering if there has been any REAL looks at religion in the new world order, or, just NWO symbolism in the bible, the old testament, the Hindu books, etc. Anyone know of anything I might like?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Maybe I can help you a little bit further.

I've poster two threads containing my translation of a Dutch article.
It is about how the Powers that Be came to power from the knights templars to the royals of Europe Free Masonry.
With the Vatican playing a big part in it.

If you're interested you can read them here. The world as a Hostage. Part 1 Part 2

I'm still working on Part 3 and the author is currently working on Part 5

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I hope your including islam in this yes?, or is islam not part of the NWO conspiracy?

the most fundamental thing is, religion is the most powerful tool for forcing social change, and the powers at be are not blind to this. European power was spread throughout the entire world on the back of religion, warfare only realy being a last resort. The problem just now though, western style christianity has more or less diminishd and can no longer be used as a sociological weapon against target states, this has long been replaced with Hollywood and Google though neither are in my opinion quite so affective. Islam however is still very much a prominent force and is spreading at quite an alarming rate. Which is why im wondering if you include Islam in this particular study?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Sadly, religion is an ever-changing thing. RELIGION is but an idea, a belief. So naturally it changes from person to person. The thing is, people from all faiths are coming to see a growing trend in our world. That feeling of something big, looming just over the horizon. And naturally they look inwards into their religion of choice for answers. Its no big secret that a large percentage of Christians believe the end is near. And they're not alone. Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, and even Pagans feel it too. If you really want to understand the relationship between religion and the state of the world as it stands now, you might start by asking those who know their faith, and stack those opinions against your own by becoming familiar with their scriptures. Pay close attention to the events taking place around the world. You'll find a remarkable connection, I promise.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I majored in Religious Studies (along with Anthropology as a double major) as an undergrad and unbeknownst to me at that time, my professor/mentor was constantly pointing out NWO themes in religion, going back to Egypt and Babylon.

He frequently lectured on Sun/Son, the Enuma Elish, connections between Egypt and the old testament, etc. ... as well as symbols and rituals in the modern practice of religion that can be traced back to these themes.

It was like he was dangling it there for us to catch - but no one did. Later, when I became interested in conspiracies, it all came flooding back - "That's what he was getting at!"

I'm hoping to take some time to do a write up on this topic but I just can't find the time lately.

Good topic.

top topics

join