It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Summer Will Be Awesome!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I had a relatively boring summer the last 2 years and it's time for a change. This summer WILL BE DIFFERENT! I am seriously going to mix things up and just go crazy with any and everything.

In light of our gloomy economic situation, corrupt government and the myriad of all other issues that generally makes ATS, ATS I am going to do some avoidance of those topics and focus entirely on just having one hell of a fun, adventurous and exciting summer, while it lasts.

I am compiling a list of events which me and a likely extensive list of friends can do. I live in central UT but am going to be doing some traveling for the sake of my plans. Please contribute to anything amazingly fun but also conspiracy related which you have found to be of worth, ie traveling to groom lake, exploring conspiracy related sites and such.

So far I have:

Lagoon
Skydiving in moab
Camping
Partying the weekend(s) away in mesquite, wendover, vegas.
Exploring some old (local mostly) ghost towns (if you know of any please share)
Traveling to the gilliland ranch
Hitting all the hot springs around here.
Scotland, bagpipes, nessie and "maybe" kilts

I am really going to do these things this summer. It's time to start living again, so please share all your ideas and previous adventures, conspiracy related or not so that I may share in them as well. C'mon ATS, what do you got planned for this summer?

Edit: updated list!

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Crossfate]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Going to Scotland, buy a kilt and learn to play the bagpipes.

I hope I come back with some nice pictures of Nessie.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

While it would be awesome to explore Scotland and drink with the scots, even the bagpipe part being cool, the kilt...

But, it will definitely go on the list, just not the kilt part.

new topics

join