It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Spill TRIPLED In Size In 3 Days (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Hmmm..Can you make a screenshot? This pic is being peddled as legit. Want to get that nipped in the bud..

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
They actually be more to this disaster that they have not released yet. Listen to this politician talking about the spill, at around 2:47 into the video he states "The pipeline may break overnight" what pipeline? this is supposed to be a subsea well blow out. BP has huge 28" pipelines in the area that are called "trunklines" they transfer large quantities of oil from different vendors to processing sites. Could one of these have been damaged during the sinking of the rig?
here is the video, go to 2:45 into it and listen closely to his slip of the toungue.
www.breitbart.tv...

BP trunkline info.
www.offshore-technology.com...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

It hasnt been released yet they are still trying to work out how it ends, but i think the terrorists get away and they distract everyone by planting a bomb in a major city.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Haha..good one..You had me there for a minute.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

He's being facetious, that's not a real game.

Although I agree that it does look very CGI, I think what's causing that 'effect' is the way the light is being diffused through all of the smoke and haze.

When you take a photograph of something through a thin layer of particulate like that (fog, smoke or haze), the light seems to 'flatten out' and it makes the image appear almost like a painting.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Yeah I got that..In the end..

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

Hey thanks for the info. I will check it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join