It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three States Kick-Start Primary Season: Nov 2010 starts!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Three battleground states that swung for candidate Barack Obama in 2008 are holding closely watched Senate primaries Tuesday that could solidify the Democratic Party's gains or contribute to a Republican rebound in 2010.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ed10285dac7.jpg[/atsimg]

Each of the states — Indiana, North Carolina, and Ohio — went Democratic "blue" in 2008 after backing President George W. Bush in 2004. What a difference two years makes: Now Republican Senate candidates in all three races are leading the pack in hypothetical general election matchups. The Tuesday primaries usher in a busy May election season. Nebraska and West Virginia voters go to the polls May 11, followed by Arkansas, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and Oregon May 18. Idaho caps off the month with its May 25 primary.
Source: newsmax.com...

The rest of the article goes State by State and breaks down the top 3 noted as the source for the story. Get the popcorm ready, pull up a chair, get your tally sheets out because it is about to begin.

The taking back of America. We shall see if the TPM and/or Conservative moments has what it takes to put a stop to POTUS Omaba and his administration. I say they do.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Please Please no more "conservatives". They wrecked the country and now try to blame Obama. They prevent anything being done to help the country or economy with their endless obstruction. I for one am not fooled by their trying to blame Obama and Democrats. It was they who wiped their butt with our Constitution and took our freedoms.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
It was they who wiped their butt with our Constitution and took our freedoms.

Hah...you say that like the current liberal democrats repealed the Patriot Act, brought all the troops home, didn't surround big O with lobbyists, increase the overall cost of health-care, shove a manditory insurance purchase on us, buy senate votes with OUR money, pass bills that nobody read, isn't about to bend us over a climate change bill based on lies, and wants to grant amnesty to 10.8 million illegals while our country is out of work.

I know in my state Senate Majority Leader Reid is going to have some time to relax and do some fishing next year. He looks like he could hook one heck of a worm.

new topics

join