It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its the new guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I have been lurking around this site for almost 2 years now, and I finally decided to join up so that I may quibble a bit with like-minded people. This is a great site, and I am glad that a platform like this exists. Topics and issues that grasp my attention are as follows: UFOs, Poltics, Time travel, Race issues, Historical topics, Human Rights, and Religion. Know that I'm here to debate, educate, be educated and befriend like-minded people. As of now...I'm pondering a few interesting topics, and I hope to post them soon. Until then earthlings...Peace.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Historymajor]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Historymajor, your lurking in the right place. You will find many topics here that should be of interest, and many like minded people to quibble with. If your looking to befriend people, who knows you might find that here to.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by arcanetek

Thanks Arcanetek...I can't wait to start exchanging ideas with you guys, as I have A LOT of them. It's funny...in life, they say that you're not suppose to talk about religion and politics...But here on ATS we can vent as much as we want about aliens, religion, NWO agenda...etc.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Historymajor]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Historymajor

Hey, Historymajor!
And welcome on ATS!

Have fun!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sandri_90

Thanks kiddo...I appreciate that!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Welcome to our happy home you are now part of the unique ATS family ... it's a great place to be so enjoy the time you spend here.

Woody

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks...its about time I joined the family!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

No such thing as 'the new guy"

Your a guy with "limited" ATS experience.

Sounds better.

Welcome Sir.

new topics

top topics

join