It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.P: Acharya - The Christ Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
PODcast:

Acharya - The Christ Conspiracy

In her various books, Acharya describes the New Testament as a work of mythic fiction within a historical setting. She claims that the story of Jesus Christ is a retelling of various pagan myths, representing astrotheology, or the story of the Sun, and also incorporates the science of archaeoastronomy. She asserts the pagans understood the stories to be myths, but Christians obliterated evidence to the contrary by destroying and controlling literature when they attained control of the Roman Empire, which led to widespread illiteracy in the ancient world, ensuring the mythical nature of Christ's story was hidden.

length: 02:00
file: atsppod_3342.mp3
size: 20707k
feed: atsp

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
thank you for this. i have the book, and this will make a good addition to my ipod

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I think that is very possible.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
sounds like an antiChrist conspiracy to me see Ps2

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.-1John2.22

one night after picking up a small green GideonNT that a chick had left on the counter a few days earlier I heard an AUDIBLE voice that said-my name, I am Jesus I died for your sins believe in me and you will never perish-AWESTRUCK (not raised religious or knowing any scriptures) I stood to my feet and said yes Lord-

I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.-John5.25

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Anything is possible. I wouldn't discount any spiritual text, especially one as time-tested as the bible of any translation. As far as Jesus goes, his name has POWER, not just because of a name. He is and was real, and gives anyone the oppoptunity to change the person they are into something better for everyone. Slam as much as you want, you are only creating your own barriers. The fact is his name accomplishes things. Physical and metaphysical. Be a skeptic and that is good, but not so much that when truth keeps presenting itself you turn away.
God Bless and I hope we all have it right. That means we get to have this conversation again in a different life in a different dimension.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The pagan myths were rewritten after Christianity got so successful in the first century. They needed to copy the Christians.

Here you go:
www.equip.org...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by eazyriderl_l
Anything is possible. I wouldn't discount any spiritual text, especially one as time-tested as the bible of any translation. As far as Jesus goes, his name has POWER, not just because of a name. He is and was real, and gives anyone the oppoptunity to change the person they are into something better for everyone. Slam as much as you want, you are only creating your own barriers. The fact is his name accomplishes things. Physical and metaphysical. Be a skeptic and that is good, but not so much that when truth keeps presenting itself you turn away.
God Bless and I hope we all have it right. That means we get to have this conversation again in a different life in a different dimension.

Yeshua Ben Josef, you mean...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Then how is it that each of us hears them in his own native language?

Therefore I want you to know that God's salvation has been sent to the Gentiles, and they will listen!

and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures.

Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."

For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law.

it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontBeScared
PODcast:

Acharya - The Christ Conspiracy

In her various books, Acharya describes the New Testament as a work of mythic fiction within a historical setting. She claims that the story of Jesus Christ is a retelling of various pagan myths, representing astrotheology, or the story of the Sun, and also incorporates the science of archaeoastronomy. She asserts the pagans understood the stories to be myths, but Christians obliterated evidence to the contrary by destroying and controlling literature when they attained control of the Roman Empire, which led to widespread illiteracy in the ancient world, ensuring the mythical nature of Christ's story was hidden.

length: 02:00
file: atsppod_3342.mp3
size: 20707k
feed: atsp

And the freemasons to this day believe it to be myth. They place their pagan instruments on top of the bible and sacrifice and molest children to their gods... because in their twisted logical, it's a myth. so much a myth that history has shown over and over the human powers at be will murder any innocent human being who believes in christ.

the conspiracy is why do christs followers constantly end up being severely hated, then brutally murdered.

top topics

join