It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G-8 Chefs Baffled By Laura Bush's 'Poisoning' Claims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

In her new memoir, former first lady Laura Bush writes that she, her husband and the American delegation may have been poisoned at the 2007 G-8 summit hosted by Germany. German federal investigators as well as the kitchen staff at the Grand Hotel Heiligendamm refute her account.
Then-US President George W. Bush and Laura Bush at Heiligendamm in 2007

Steffen Duckhorn still remembers well the day Laura Bush thought she might die. He was feeling a bit worked up because he had heard that President George W. Bush, who was attending the G-8 summit in June 2007 in Heiligendamm, Germany, wasn't feeling well. Duckhorn had cooked for the president, and Bush was now complaining he had a stomach ache.

"We immediately contacted the German Federal Office of Criminal Investigation to find out if there was anything to it," Duckhorn told SPIEGEL. "There was nothing." During the summit, he said, toxicologists had been constantly present in the kitchen of the five-star hotel collecting samples in test tubes of every bit of food which had been prepared. "Before the meal, during the meal and after the meal," he said.

"In the past," she writes, "there had been several high-profile poisonings, including one with suspected nuclear material, in and around Europe. The overriding fear was that terrorists had gotten control of a dangerous substance and planted it at the resort." The former first lady writes that she suddenly felt deathly ill one afternoon. She writes that other delegation members experienced the same.

Source: www.spiegel.de...

And the article goes from there-a Conspiracy in the making-for sure. Someone has some explaining to do. Pumping book pre-sales? Terroist Plot? I'm going with fault recolleciont of events-especially when compared to the other known info of that trip.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I find it reminiscent of Hillary stating she was under attack in the helicopter story.

Sensationalism for the very purpose of sensationalism.

Or she could be a closet CTer.

Laura, which member are you?

C'mon, we won't say anything, hell, who would believe a CTer?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So, this is what happens when the paranoid get a stomach flu? Seriously, they had people testing the food constantly and much of the delegation felt ill. That most likely means it was something contagious like a virus or crappy parasite infested tap water.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Or it means they all ate really greasy food.

I know it can make me feel like I am going to die sometimes.

Grease does that lol.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Wasn't it her husband who said "Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories"

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Perhaps the high profile case of Alexander Litvinenko-a former Russian agent seeking political asylum in the U.K was weighing heavily on their minds .He was poisoned in London with polonium-210 just a few months previously to the Pres. Bush trip to Europe.

Enough to put you off your dinner - right enough!

Timeline: Litvinenko death case BBC News

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

I thinking killing a sitting President in another country is a little different than the killing of a citizen-regardless what his past held.

Maybe she is pumping the book? Maybe didn't think anyone who care to look. Maybe she is right?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by INQUISITION11

Yes, I do believe it was. Amongst others.

From this site-Uncyclopedia

“Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories”
~ Bush on 9/11

~ Stalin on Trotsky's death

~ Hitler on Reichstag burning

~ Hitler on Auschwitz

~ Nero on Rome burning

~ CIA on putsch in Chile

~ Jorge Rafael Videla on missing people

“I never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories”
~ Judas on Jesus Christ' crucifixion

Then we have a Cass Susstein write a paper on how to try and subvert CTers.

Nice thread on that here-Obama staffer wants 'cognitive infiltration' of 9/11 conspiracy groups

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by UmbraSumus

I thinking killing a sitting President in another country is a little different than the killing of a citizen-regardless what his past held.

Maybe she is pumping the book? Maybe didn't think anyone who care to look. Maybe she is right?

The point i was making was that a `perceived` threat of poisoning could of possibly led to psychosomatic symptoms .
Sitting President & First lady of the U.S.A thought they were , they were still capable of feeling vulnerable from time to time , no doubt.

Its quite an insult to her security detail actually ...... when you think about it.

top topics

join