It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
If anyone has Kindle books, and is looking for an interesting Government conspiracy book, this one is one that is quite interesting: Enemies Within: The Culture of Conspiracy in Modern America, by Robert Alan Goldburg, on Amazon.com.

Many such books go kind of crazy in making theories that are not logically supported by the information they provide. This one has a ring of truth to it. There is a definite plan of conspiracy in how our Government works these days. This is a fairly good read.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
: ah ok i have heard about this book it's very interesting and logical "Winner of the Phi Alpha Theta Best Subsequent Book for 2002"
and thanks for advice really we need some books like this

[mod edit:
link removed]

[edit on 5-5-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
One thing I dislike is when authors simply tell their beliefs, then try to find any sort of information to try to "prove" their theories, even when those "proofs" cannot be fitted into the story "in context." This author seemed to do a good job of that. I do a lot of reading, and I always like it when someone steers me toward the better books, and away from the less impressive ones.

new topics

join