It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The system has already collapsed, we just don't realize it yet.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The system has already collapsed, we just don't realize it yet.

People are waiting for a day when the financial system finally collapses. Will it happen today? Tomorrow? June 21? 2012?

The point is, it already collapsed, or to be more precise, it was worthless as soon as it walked through the door. Dead on arrival. Ever since 1913, there was nothing positive left in the system. Anything that remained was soon wiped out following the Great Depression, better called Perpetual Depression, in that it's still going on to this day.

Think about it, you get up at hours when you want to continue sleeping. You drive through rush hour traffic, you tolerate your demanding boss, and your annoying co-workers, for what? Paper. And the only reason this insanity can motivate you is because you know you can then use this paper in order to purchase real goods. But it's all an illusion.

If you ever thought to yourself, Gee, I'm glad to live in America. Think about this: the only reason the economic system functions is because people believe in this paper. That's it. This system runs off ignorance.

So, how can it be worth anything? The people and corporations that give out real goods in exchange for money are the losers. In fact everyone loses except those who print the money. But even they lose, because they entrap themselves into this, usually at the highest and most damning levels. They become monsters of our modern time.

So it's real simple, if people understood the banking system, they would reject paper money. Just as Thomas Jefferson said that people would rebel if they knew how the system worked. But will this ever happen? Could you really blame me for telling the truth? No, no more than you can blame the government for convincing people this paper is real. They started it, before we all were born. They are the ones to blame, and we are the ones to take action to fix this. They're dead. All of them. All of them who started this mess are dead. And their offsprings are running around like chickens with their .s cut off. It's up to us to alter our destiny, to rise above the ineptitude of modern government, transcend the boundaries of limitation and experience the true good while we are alive in this lifetime.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

this maybe true, and I am a bit busy to go into length but it is something I have thought about much. The real difficulty is that we have backed into a corner. The main obstacle is the fact we generally are clumped into these great big cities and not enough of us have the know how to make good on the fat of the land. If we can get out of cities and begin to rediscover bartering we stand a chance of achieving this end. I will check back with ya later see what is shaggin'.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I agree. Its been broken for years if not decades and it was just a pony show to confuse us until it was time for a complete and open takeover.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Another perspective. It is a good opportunity to finally awaken your neighbor.

The problem now, how to undo the false education they've had over a lifetime ?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a few people have been trying to tell us this for years but never has it been so clear as it is now. it sounds like a great idea to eliminate money. it elimate the slavery of the rich over the poor. redistribute wealth in one fell swoop, since there would be no wealth. most of the activities that cause pollution would instantly stop. someone on another thread said that the vast majority of jobs are irrelevant. pushing paper around. playing a game. but we get "paid" for it and that entitles us to live somewhere and get food.

the problems is just logistics. how do we back our way out of this system? most of us today do not grow our own food or have ready sources of clean water, so those systems are helpful. there is the problem of health care and even public safety. bullies have been around for a long time. doubt if the elimination of money will make them stop trying to grab more than their share.

it is said that there is plenty of technology available to do things are far less cost. so where is it?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
America is already bankrupt, but the american military is needed worldwide, so they keep it going.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'm glad someone else noticed.
I've been self employed for over thirty years which forced me to look at polices and trends from a different perspective.

Basically every thing is run as inefficiently as possible. This creates more jobs and more revenue for the elite and the government. It also demands a growing population to sustain the system, cockroaches are we.

This is way the DOE confiscates nonpolluting over unity technology and promotes expensive, high tech energy solutions. Relatively low cost over unity devices now exist that would collapse the system.

This is why the FDA + others trumped charges against Jim Folsom, RIFE machine manufacturer, because it would devastated the corrupt medical and pharmacological industry. And on and on

new topics

top topics

join