It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN webcast for 2010 NPT conference as Iran's president is expected to speak shortly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
According to the timetable I read yesterday on the UN website, Ahmadinejad is second to speak this morning. It's 8.15 am now in New York.

www.un.org...

www.un.org...

Was wondering what he would say about this: Iran claims it can prove U.S. linked to global terrorism

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claimed he has evidence that the United States and Israel have been supporting a global terrorist network. His words came Saturday just days before his visit to New York to attend the UN summit on the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty which starts Monday. According to Press TV, in a speech in Tehran today Mr. Ahmadinejad said:

We have documents that prove (Washington) is the root of world terrorism. It has been aiding and abetting extremist groups over the past years."

He didn’t stop there. He followed up by saying that his nation "…cuts any hand that signs a document against Iran.”

He probably will make his usual anti-Israel speech without any documents, but you never know.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by john124]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
He probably will make his usual anti-Israel speech without any documents, but you never know, and we probably wouldn't ever know about it if the UN webcast doesn't come online at some point.

I don't know I kinda thought he would speak about this proof he has that America and the terrorist organisations are linked.

Many here on ATS have suspected/known this for some time, especially after the fallout from the Mumbai attacks.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by belial259

I don't know I kinda thought he would speak about this proof he has that America and the terrorist organisations are linked.

Whilst doubtful, I'm willing to listen to see what he has to say, but I doubt the BBC are going to be showing his speech, so we're going to have to rely on the UN webcast - which still isn't working.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I'd love to hear what he has to say.
Anyone have a link?
Thanks
peace

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The webcast is now online!

www.un.org...

I think it's channel 3 starting in around an hour with Indonesia first, then Iran.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Very interesting, but even if he did show documentation that the U.S. was behind terrorist movements it wouldn't get covered much in western media. If it is I can see the headlines now:
-Ahmadinejad Makes Ridiculous Claims, Avoids Nuclear Issues
-Ahmadinejad Loses International Support According to U.N. Officials
-Iranian Leader Addresses Conspiracy Theories at UN Summit
-etc.
(this is assuming he actually provides proof or evidence)

Even if he did provide evidence the government would say it was fabricated, and now they will claim you support Iran if you believe we have aided terrorists. Still hope he actually provides evidence though, it would be very interesting.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Thank you - it didn't work for me but thank you anyway.
I'll keep looking.
Something about not being able to find a suitable plug-in.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Try installing realplayer first....

www.real.com...

that should install the browser plug-in.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It seems pretty dead in there. I'm not even sure if I'm on the right channel. I clicked on channel 3, but in the bottom right corner it still says channel 1. Am I missing something?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Wow those two TV's they have hanging off the roof are huge.

I want one.

Not much happening on there at the moment I think they're just setting up. I can see a few people walking around. But hardly anyone is inside or taking their seats yet.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
they're starting........

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
and ???? what was the subject ...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
the first speaker from indonesia is now beginning his speech. Iran will be next. The UN spent over an hour with introductory speeches by various top UN diplomats.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Summary of his speech:

1. America is most hated country worldwide and are not reducing nuke stockpiles.

2. Zionist regime is a threat constantly making threats of war in middle east.

3. America has threatened to nuke his country like they nuked Japan.

etc etc etc

The documents of US intelligence services sponsoring of terrorism are going to be available in Tehran at a later conference. (or not... as usual).

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
And he hopes to soon welcome to 13th Immam to return as the Madhi, along with the other islamic prophets that say "hi" and will save them from zionism.

top topics

join