It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

not everything is a false flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
please ladies and gentlemen
Can we refrain from calling everything a false flag.

Just because someone put a red sock in your white wash does not make it a false flag.

because there is a sun spot on the sun does not make it a false flag

because there is a natural disaster does not make it a false flag.

truth is that sometimes the powers that be get to take advantage of natural disasters or conflicts around the world.

False flag operations are covert operations which are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by other entities.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Thankyou. This phrase gets thrown around way too liberally. It reminds me of a famous story about a boy screaming that this big bad creature was coming to do him harm. He screamed and screamed about how big an issue and danger this was. He screamed it from the rooftops every day. One day that creature came. No one believed him. It is a story that a number of people giving warnings and making allegations should look into.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This is true. Just as a monkey is not a chimpanzee so too not all events are black flag incidents. Why must we see fit to restrain the realities and observations of our brothers and sisters? When one reads an opinion, step into the reality of the author for the moment. Perhaps it is an observation which may have never occured to you. Perhaps you may have an epiphany as a result, perhaps not. I for one do not concure with the notion of inhibiting the creative free will of my fellow beings. I am not for censorship of any sort. I am for the freedom of idea's. So what may not be a black flag event to you, may be one to someone else. We never know who we are speaking to on ATS. Perhaps the other person has information which you do not. Maybe the other person is an operative of Big Brother bent on misinformation. to forward some dubious agenda? So then, what specifically are you refering to? The catastrophic oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico? Or are you refering to the device found in NYC? Is it such a stretch to your imagination to ponder, that these could be black flag operations? I am from this day forth, turning over a new leaf. I shall attempt to throw ego aside and taste each new idea. I will toy with the idea for a while and leave it where I have found it or incorporate it should I find it useful. ATS is not a competitive endeavor, it is an exchange of idea's not found in other venue's.

Peace and Love to you all.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This is true. Just as a monkey is not a chimpanzee so too not all events are black flag incidents. Why must we see fit to restrain the realities and observations of our brothers and sisters? When one reads an opinion, step into the reality of the author for the moment. Perhaps it is an observation which may have never occured to you. Perhaps you may have an epiphany as a result, perhaps not. I for one do not concure with the notion of inhibiting the creative free will of my fellow beings. I am not for censorship of any sort. I am for the freedom of idea's. So what may not be a black flag event to you, may be one to someone else. We never know who we are speaking to on ATS. Perhaps the other person has information which you do not. Maybe the other person is an operative of Big Brother bent on misinformation. to forward some dubious agenda? So then, what specifically are you refering to? The catastrophic oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico? Or are you refering to the device found in NYC? Is it such a stretch to your imagination to ponder, that these could be black flag operations? I am from this day forth, turning over a new leaf. I shall attempt to throw ego aside and taste each new idea. I will toy with the idea for a while and leave it where I have found it or incorporate it should I find it useful. ATS is not a competitive endeavor, it is an exchange of idea's not found in other venue's.

Peace and Love to you all.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I propose this thread is a false flag.

Intended to discredit other false flags or perhaps distract us while a different false flag is in progress.

Nice try though

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

A false flag will have a scape goat, both incidents that you put forward do not have a scape goat, one is an oil spill which no one has said was this group or that and the NY car bomb once again did not have a source.

generally a flase flag would be much larger than a car bomb as to create the required outrage from the indigionous population of the country to rally together for war.

now if you want to talk about possible false flags, the leader of the Pakistan resistence talking about a strike upon the US within the month as revenge, now that is open to a false flag attack which if large enough will rally the US citizens together to attack Pakistan for revenge.

so for it to be a false flag however it must be staged by the US or allowed to happen by the US in order to lay the blame at Pakistan.
If Pakistan does it, then it is not a flase flag but an act of agression or war.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I propose this thread is a false flag.

Intended to discredit other false flags or perhaps distract us while a different false flag is in progress.

Nice try though

I could not agree more. Why would anyone go to the trouble to create a thread to discredit false flags unless it was itself a false flag. A CIA attempt to have us distracted long enough for the most important thread on ATS of all time to go completely unnoticed.... Checking now...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

You mean threads like "message from the benevelent" or "Facebook group praying for Obamas death"?
or even "any remote viewers here"

yes, this is obviously a distraction to get you to not look for the real false flag, the real false flag is that it may be overcast and it was caused by our goverment to prevent you from getting any vitimin D today and we will blame our goverment which will of course make it a false flag

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Exactly op.

But todays tech in uk and usa make it very difficult for any of these lone wolfs to do anything, so you can see why people question.

By the way nobody should do anything, just keep just telling people about the scum running us.

top topics

join