It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PA Govt. Scary Tactics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Saw this today...I dont know whats scarier...The fact that they use tactics like this or that they just arent afraid to say it out loud anymore.

www.youtube.com...

Heres my advice

Learn skills necessary to take care of yourself when public services get shut off and rotate your stockpile...Arm yourself and get trained.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by BingeBob]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
the links broke and following to youtube don`t work. i think its gone already or you miss typed. what did it say?

edit to add - i`m in uk and when i try the youtube link at the bottom it flashes a vid frame up and sends to front page of youtube. so maybe just uk can`t view?

[edit on 3/5/10 by Aceofclubs]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Sorry...it worked when i previewed the post...i just put the external website link in...hopefully it works

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Here it is embedded and I will also download this and save it as well for those that want to see it and can't access youtube.

Good find

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
ah thats it i can see it now.
creepy ad. maybe thay do, but i doubt it. i mean how could thay know about cash in hand work. its abit like the benifit fraud ads here but thay spy on people who claim so thay do know mostly

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I felt as if I were watching something from the Terminator series acquire a bombing target.
At least PA chose to give the new model a somewhat less frightening female voice.
Being watched by Big Sister isn't nearly as scary as being watched by Big Brother, now is it?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Already posted here:

P.A. Tax Amnestry TV ad "We Know Who You Are"

I wish there was a merge thread option.

Anyway there ya go.

EDIT: Oopsie. Fixed link.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by lagnar]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I saw this on video - I m in shock! PA has a bomb dropping from the sky coming down on this little tax payer who owes $4k!
I don't believe it(at least I hope)

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
As posted by lagnar above, there is an existing thread on this found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add commnets there.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join