It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i could have killed someone today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

yes,you are coming to try to beat me with a pipe,

Im crying, I LOVE this sentence.

Have you ever considered moving to Birmingham?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
no way XD england crazy football fans fight too much,i want a nice place to live in.
i dont want to be "gangsta"

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Thats a shame. I think the residents of Sparkhill would love you.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well if you felt that he was going to beat your ass with a pipe, then you did good getting your gun out. You could be lying in hospital now.

But be careful, every action has reaction, that guy could be out for revenge with his own gun.

Maybe the best option would have been to wait and see what he does and talk to him, and only take the gun out last second when you know 100% it's for self defence.

Your saying you wished you shot him, I bet that's not true, if you did, then your life would be Facked, knowing you killed a man could mess up your mental state, plus the consquenses of such an action will mess up your life.

I'd count my blessings that everything turned out well.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Congratulations!, in the states, you've both committed armed assault, and could go to prison for a nice amount of time...

If you do leave the country, I wouldn't recommend coming here with that behavior, or you'll get a rent free apartment you cannot leave, with daily conjugal visits with large men....

Seriously? Risking one's life over a traffic incident? Perhaps some reflection is in order...

I do understand the need to defend one's self, from a man with a pipe, but a better way might have been...

"Look sir, I have a loaded gun, and will certainly protect myself. I suggest you walk quickly back to your vehicle, and lets just both get on with the rest of our day....shall we?"

That last bit cracked me up.

you obviously have never been in a situation like this. as soon as the word Sir came out of your mouth you would have been smacked with the pipe.

by saying that you are handing control of the situaltion to the attacker.
you never do that.
He asserted himself, and is unhurt. dont be a victim. fair played op

[edit on 8-5-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Your friend was in the wrong there. you friend was being an a$$hole . do you drive?

You just dont do that.

Was there actually sufficent room for him to overtake safely?

if someone tried to grab my keys they wouldnt be walking away unhurt.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
For some reason I keep thinking about Niko Bellic in GTA 4..

I haven't got time for any bull#!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
axaxxa yes "da american way"XD what can i say,boy are people arrogant here.
that friend above who used the word "sir" is a good man,like me,but he dosnt live where i live.
also i just catched a taxi to get back home with the driver asking me "what you looking around so much bro XD did you get beat up or something XD"

am guis..are there fanatic terrorists in ats? couse i would want to insult them,so they can nuke my country,i will be very happy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join