It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i could have killed someone today

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
i know it sounds strange when i say i need a gun just to walk around in bulgaria,and now you will see why:
i was driving in the center of the road,i flashed my turn lights,and i goed to the left,the litte bus tryed to not late me,and he had to brake.
so im driving to the red light,and i know that idiot will probably try to harrass me and to act macho on me,so no way,i pulled my gas pistol on the passanger seat.
so the little bus stops behind me,my windows were little open,and this old dude comes with a metal pipe and starts "who do you think you are,what you doin a?"
o rly doug? : D
so i just pull the gun and load it in 3 seconds
facing his head,just 5 santimeters away
i didnt act macho,i dont want to shoot people,even though they DESERVE,when theyr coming with a metal pipe to try to act like a man for nothing.
i sayd "WHAT DO YOU WANT?i FLASHED MY SIDE LIGHT FOR 4 SEC? YOU DIDNT LET ME IN!"
so "what you gonna shoot me?"
yes,you are coming to try to beat me with a pipe,its not my fault
"aa and what happens if i go take the gun out of my car" (axaxxaaxa seriusly,you pull a gun on a guy,and he STILL TRYES TO ACT TOUGH,only in bulgaria my friends~!)
so apperantly he saw that he cant do anything,and meanwhile one guy comes and started talking to him to dont do that #^ on the street.then the guy comed to me and asked "you pullen a gun on him bro I:?" "yea..it wasnt my fault"
"you have a license for the gun?" "yea..sure" (true)
and that was the end of the story...
so pplease ats brothers,when you come to bulgaria,bring guns too.
couse some people can be stoped only from a gun to theyr head.
i hate this country and after i leave with my parents,i want everything to burn to the ground.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
You da man

I'm not sure where bulgaria is, but it sounds pretty gnarly. You should come to California, and bring your gun !!

do u have a sister ??

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
axaxxaax cmon you make me sound like im a redneck or something bro XD
im just a nice guy who wants to live in a nice town,and to be kind to people.
but well its KINDA HARD here XD
besides everyoone in california have guns,its not fair I: and they have REAL GUNS
mine is just gas gun,but automatic : D

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
How do we know you haven't off'd someone, then created this thread to sort of start to deal with it....ease yourself into the idea, if you will

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
You da man

I agree....

Originally posted by Stillalive
axaxxaax cmon you make me sound like im a redneck or something bro XD

I agree....

i hate this country and after i leave with my parents,i want everything to burn to the ground.

You sound like you have anger issues that need to be addressed me thinks...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
well yea,but who dosnt,well atleast im trying to escape to a peacefull place to "find" my self XD well anyway everything for the better i guess.

and no if i killed someone,i wouldnt talk about it XD

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
As long as my parents are not in Bulgaria the time it burns.

I personally love Bulgaria, but it obviously different for someone who lives there and some who goes there on holiday.

But I do understand what you mean about the roads out there, my family had an accident out there last year, a car smashed into the side of their coach.

But please be careful.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Stillalive you make me worry about you sometimes! a gun? I dunno maybe it's me living in England where guns are rarely seen but it just sounds a bit much! why not just tell him to do one! I mean he had a pipe yeah but you were sat in a car which gives you a reasonable amount of safety! I dunno mate....we must live in such different worlds!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
well you know,law of attraction,as far as i hate my country,it gets even worse for my eyes. you know how much stress is this -_- foreign people always go to psyhotherapeft for little things,and what can i say?
my cousin from canada also loves to visits,he really likes my country, i look at him like -_-u blind bro?XD
well if your positive ,have nice friends and have a good times and job,maybe you wont notice the bad stuff,if your lucky.
but for someone like me,or any normal guy,who wants a NICE LIFE,its just too much. im still under a lot of depression,but i will get better,peace and love to all

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Congratulations!, in the states, you've both committed armed assault, and could go to prison for a nice amount of time...

If you do leave the country, I wouldn't recommend coming here with that behavior, or you'll get a rent free apartment you cannot leave, with daily conjugal visits with large men....

Seriously? Risking one's life over a traffic incident? Perhaps some reflection is in order...

I do understand the need to defend one's self, from a man with a pipe, but a better way might have been...

"Look sir, I have a loaded gun, and will certainly protect myself. I suggest you walk quickly back to your vehicle, and lets just both get on with the rest of our day....shall we?"

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
As if this wasn't bad enough:

girls at school are avare that theyr ass is showing when they sit with theyr jeans,and yes they really know that theyr sitting in such position that theyr ass is showing

and when i sayd to one girl "ugh,,your ass is kinda showing" she kinda get mad : D

Goodness me.

Is the world going to be ready for you when you leave Bulgaria?

I think I may head for the hills....

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'm just glad everyone is stillalive.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
hey,every anger issue and physco sickness in me is couse of my life here in this dumm.
thats why i am escaping,guns arent allowed in germany,and for a reason,people arent disgusting trashes there.
you know what my country has done to me? when everything is allright and im happy,im scared that something bad will happen,i begin remembering old memoryes and i get angry and depressed. now im just like a crazy man who needs therapy.
i cant believe when i point a gun at someone,so he can just LEAVE,the &(^hole will still try to be arrogant and ask me if i will shoot him,no its not unhuman to want to shoot dogs like this,its the right thing to do for god sakee :shk:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It's called Road-Rage people, Happens all the time.

Stillalive, You should get yourself a metal pipe or baseball bat, Not a gun, be it a gas, air or real gun, It's stupid and you're risking your own safety by carrying it.

Get a bat or something similar if you're going to get into road-rage and general incidents with people.

We had one a few months ago where this guy wouldn't let us overtake, I was in the passenger seat and my mate was driving.... we tried beeping the guy, Flashing lights.... he wouldn't move and was swerving all over both sides of the road.... It was a country road with tress/woods either side and quite a narrow road, just one lane each side.

So in the end my mate gets past him, pulls in front of him and slams on the brakes.... the guy behind slams his breaks too.... My mate gets out and goes to the guys window which is open, Grabs his keys and throws them about 20 feet into the trees... and the ground is piled with leaves and brush and twigs and stuff too.... god know how long it took him to find his keys

Got back in the car and off we went.... No violence, although trying to get past this guy was an event in itself and my heart was racing.

I went back along the same road on my bike about 3 days later and the guys car wasn't there, so he must have found his keys.... or had a spare set, either way, He wont do that again in a hurry.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Stillalive, You should get yourself a metal pipe or baseball bat, Not a gun, be it a gas, air or real gun, It's stupid and you're risking your own safety by carrying it.

Get a bat or something similar if you're going to get into road-rage and general incidents with people.

Well I would have suggested meditation and not allowing the insignificant to become problematic ... but I suppose baby steps are in order.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Well I should have made the If bold like that.

I'm not saying he should get into these scraps but he obviously does, and if the weapon of choice seems to be metal pipes, perhaps he should get one?
Certainly beats a gun.

I also gave a non-violent example of how he could have dealt with it below that

Maybe the people on the "Little bus" would have been pissed off... but hey, that's ok.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

I also gave a non-violent example of how he could have dealt with it below that

Oh I know ... and oh how I wish the funny wasn't predicated on selective quoting.

But there you have it ... I blame teh internet.

[edit on 4 May 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
what can i say guys,im a good person,i have my rights,if someone attacks me,its in my right to shoot him with a legal gas gun. i should have pulled the trigger,but im not a killer,and from so close i could have killed him on place.f*^% him! i feel better now

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

its not unhuman to want to shoot dogs like this,its the right thing to do for god sakee

It's never the "right" thing to do.

I've had to hurt someone before, because I was threatened, and it was the only thing to do at the time, I still don't feel "good" about it...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
well lets end it with a gunny story.
i heard a story about some guy with a car,who pulled out a sword,axaxaxax this is hardcore

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join