It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Squirrel Fights off Crows Protects Dead Friend's Body

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noobastronomer
lions do kill people....and so will a human being...but that doesn't stop u from interacting with other people does it??....shesh

Oh please, don't give up your day job to become a philosopher - your analogy is childish and simplistic to the point of being ridiculous.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
No to mention there is a war going on between the Grey and Red squirrels.

There are some real evil Squirrels out there.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Grey Magic]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

This is true, while some people see fluffy fun loving freinds of the forest.

I see a fur covered death machine, perfectly evolved through the millenia to carry out the most horrific whims of mother nature, with no conscious, no remorse, no pity.

It doesn't feel pain, or emotions. ..... and it will not stop, ... until you are dead.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

You had to go and spoil it for us didn't you! you couldnt let others for one minute salvage the last bit of compassion they have, no, you had to bleed them dry!

Back to Skunk Works it is then.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember

Originally posted by Noobastronomer
lions do kill people....and so will a human being...but that doesn't stop u from interacting with other people does it??....shesh

Oh please, don't give up your day job to become a philosopher - your analogy is childish and simplistic to the point of being ridiculous.

ohh right im being ridiculous??...ur not even worth my time.....
later

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Ok time for a little seriousness, in the spirit that this thread was supposed to be. I have uncovered some startling facts about squirrels:

In modern society Squirrels are involved in politics in around 97.43% of all country's, Excluding France due to it's lack of infrastructure and the fact that Squirrels don't like surrendering. The influence of the Squirrel is actually unknown as society's such as the Free Masons protect the identity of the high powered Squirrels and all their secrets. The Squirrel society is suspected of many terrorist attacks and causing nearly every war to beset human kind

The Truth

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Every squirrel is a nut.
Period.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Cool video OP!

Here is a video I found of a dog coming to the rescue of another dog that was struck by a car on a highway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join