It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there an Elite on ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Hi fellow ATSers,

Recent events, (mostly from getting one of my posts flagged and receiving a 1300 point fine) have made me come to the conclusion that there are "Elite Posters" on ATS.
Elite in the fact that they may, 'post anything they like', 'they do not follow the rules of ATS' , and 'Mods seem to allow these actions'.

What is it?
Is the difference time?
Are those allowed to flaunt the rules long-time veterans of ATS?

Well, i would like your opinions.
If you are on of these 'Elite", tell us all how you came to be, and how we may join your club.

[edit on 3/5/10 by starwarp2000]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I would consider some posters elite, but not for that reason, only because of all their great threads, their enormous insight, their blinged out avatars and all of that jazz..

But I dunno, maybe it's true that some posters do get away with things newer members wouldn't.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
I would consider some posters elite, but not for that reason, only because of all their great threads, their enormous insight, their blinged out avatars and all of that jazz..

But I dunno, maybe it's true that some posters do get away with things newer members wouldn't.

Yes TheLaughingGod, i agree with you on those points.

What i was mostly asking was about the things they get away with and the newer posters suffer for.

Your input is most welcome

Maybe one of the Mods, would like to comment?

[edit on 3/5/10 by starwarp2000]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
There are no "elite" members on ATS. Everyone - from administrators to new members - are subject to the same terms and conditions.

If you feel that someone is not following the rules, please use the Alert! function under the post or the Complaint function in your member tools.

If you feel that you were wronged by actions taken on your account you are welcome to discuss it if the moderator in question (or all moderators using the complaint feature).

Alternatively you can raise your issue in the ATS issues thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join