It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's something strips my powers of my Brain and Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Back when I was Baby, I can see Spirits of my deceased maternal grandmothers, Lucid dreams(when I dreaming about Mall with turtle carapace as it's roof and times spin faster than light), amongst many other things like that, But when I took Vaccination during early days of Elementary school, I lost that powers and abilities and it hampers me(and possibly the rest of the human race) to uses more than 10% than their Brains and Minds, if I still retains that powers, I can fell the Pain and Suffering Psychically of the Muslims in the places like Iraq and Palestine, and how to overcome this problem?

[edit on 3-5-2010 by masonicon]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Good point I never thought of vaccinations as intended to stifle our spiritual/psychic abilities. But it certainly seems plausible and makes sense. Perhaps that is also the main point of Chem trails, poisoning the food and water supply etc etc. since they don't seem to kill us off really.

I remember healing myself of an illness when I was a kid just by focusing my intent on being well. No one told me to do it I just sort of flet like I could so I tried it and it worked.

Meditation is one way to try to regain those powers. I know when I eat crappy I am less inclined to meditate feel less desirable to do as much etc. I have read it has to do with de-calcifying the pineal gland to re-open the 3rd eye or our spiritual side.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by hawkiye]

[edit on 3-5-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I'm not going to go into your supposed powers, but could certainly be validity to the idea that vaccinations play a part in hindering us mentally and unlocking powers within. I certainly think fluoride has serious meaning in this idea, so it wouldn't be crazy for me to question a number of shots that are mandatory and accepted throughout the US.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The human body is like a television set for the soul, or if you like a space suit. Heavy metals, organic toxins, gmo foods, vaccines are distorting the clarity of the picture on our soulovision set.

There is a lot of work to be done to correct the mistakes of humanity.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hi Masonicon,

I want to come forth right away and say that it doesn't really concern me whether or not your ability to see ghosts or lucidly dream were legitimate when you were an infant.

What I'm curious about is why you think the vaccinations have been pivotal in the loss of these claimed-powers.

I'm twenty-one, and have had all of the major vaccinations required for elementary, middle, and high school. I've even had a few non-canonical ones when I was diagnosed with this-or-that.

However, I haven't lost a single ability because of taking these vaccinations. Quite the opposite in fact. As I received vaccinations I continued to research, practice, and teach myself spiritual and religious rituals, rites, and ceremonies.

In the past decade (when my studies became more serious and compiled the central aspects of my life) I have actually seen my abilities increase. Things that I couldn't do before, I can now. Things that I could do before, I can still do now.

My question to you is this: how can it be the vaccines if none of the negative side-effects have happened to me? Have you considered that maybe it is you, and your effort, that is causing the decrease in your abilities? If it was just the vaccines, why would I not suffer from the detrimental effects?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
op is not wrong.

Empathy is something lost in alot of humans, lol.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
Back when I was Baby, I can see Spirits of my deceased maternal grandmothers, Lucid dreams(when I dreaming about Mall with turtle carapace as it's roof and times spin faster than light), amongst many other things like that, But when I took Vaccination during early days of Elementary school, I lost that powers and abilities and it hampers me(and possibly the rest of the human race) to uses more than 10% than their Brains and Minds, if I still retains that powers, I can fell the Pain and Suffering Psychically of the Muslims in the places like Iraq and Palestine, and how to overcome this problem?

[edit on 3-5-2010 by masonicon]

I can relate. I don't think you lost a power, we all have this, you forgot it, that's all. This is not difficult in these days, amid all of the distractions that are thrown at us. I too am Empathic, I feel others emotions all the time, even in here sometimes. Intelligence, and Mind Mower is a dynamic thing, you have to feed it, all the time.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I would just like to additionally point out to anyone who is reading this thread that the "10% of our brain" position is false. All of our brain is used at different times throughout the day for different activities. There is no "untapped" area of the brain that humans never utilize. Here, I'll explain 'em all for you briefly:

Use this image as a reference for each explanation.

Frontal Lobe: interaction with our environment, also where consciousness takes shape. Assigns meaning to words, dictates our judgment of daily activities, and is a well-spring of motor responses and memories of daily activities.

Primary Motor Cortex: this one dictates and controls motor responses (like movement).

Central Sulcus: not an actual functioning thing, just separates the parietal and frontal lobes.

Primary Somatosensory Cortex: this is the central location where all the sensory information is sorted out. Disrupting this puppy causes you to develop all kinds of spatial and reasoning deficiencies.

Parietal Lobe: where the 5 senses come together to allow us to recognize objects. Allows for voluntary movement. Also where the sight and touch sensations are registered.

Occipital Lobe: Sight. Everything to do with seeing.

Olfactory Bulb: Yup, you guessed it, this one's all about the sense of smell. It also applies to taste too a little bit.

Temporal Lobes: mostly registers things we hear. Also helps us occasionally identify sights. This is where our brain categorizes objects into familiar groupings.

Cerebellum: controls balance and equilibrium, assists in movement and motion. Also stores some memories for motor responses.

Sorry for the neurology lesson everyone. Just don't like seeing the "10% myth" spreading, when we DO know all the areas of the brain, and their functions. Denial of Ignorance is important to ATS after all.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Some of us know.

Yep your right its just that we use different parts at different times.

top topics

join